• 57 results
#1 Edited by Megabeast1 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

-Battle takes place in an old abandoned dimly lit power plant, teams starting at separate ends

-Standard Equipment

-Bloodlusted

-To KO or Death

-5 minutes prep

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 nearly every time. Their stats combined with their skill are too much.

#3 Posted by laflux (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by xxxddd (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how that plays out.

Blade is the weak link here, his best feats have been replicated by both members of Team 2(dodging bullets and taking down multiple opponents at once). He has shown no feats to suggest his fighting skills are anything other than mediocre.

Plus, there is nothing in Blade's arsenal which could harm either Cap or Bats.

#5 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4931 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@god_spawn said:

Blade is the weak link here, his best feats have been replicated by both members of Team 2(dodging bullets and taking down multiple opponents at once). He has shown no feats to suggest his fighting skills are anything other than mediocre.

This.

#6 Edited by dondave (26871 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#7 Edited by Megabeast1 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: why do you think team 1 wins?

#8 Posted by GhostRider2 (3003 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Edited by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: Your response doesn't make my point any less relevant. In fact, you didn't even state anything of any relevancy to counter it. Your response is basically "Blade is a bad fighter. Blade can't harm them". I won't argue Blade is more skilled than them, I don't think he is and it's by a noticeable margin. But he isn't getting steamrolled either based on his power set and I'd say it's rather ignorant to think he can't harm them when a katana driven by his strength most definitely says other wise. Blade's been fine after being stabbed through the skull, he's been able to tag vampire Spitfire, tank hits from Spider-Man, and even tanked explosions and one that sent him away from a battlefield IIRC and he was fine. He isn't some amateur with a Blade regardless of his skill level and he isn't ridiculously easy to put down. Based on his powers, stats, and abilities, he can hold out. Logan made Captain America look almost like a joke in their last fight, and if it weren't for Pym and Sharon Carter being in on the plan, Steve would've been taken out quickly. And if you switch it, Batman isn't lasting long against Wolverine either. He has no defense against those claws and Logan WILL tag him earlier on in the fight. Blade doesn't need to be better. He just needs to run interference and he can do that. Wolverine is the MVP here, and whoever he ends up taking on is going down hard and fast, especially Bruce. Blade will at least stay in the fight long enough to make sure that happens.

#10 Edited by HellionVulcan (3466 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@god_spawn said:

Besides his guns & swords which would dismember either of them or kill them rather quickly from his bio - Blade is a master martial artist proficient in practically every form of weaponry known to man. His particular specialty is the use of edged weapons, be they teakwood daggers or swords. Blade is a master in the use of small bladed weapons and can hurl knives with great accuracy. Blade also shows great skill with firearms, including both automatic and semi-automatic, which he often modifies to fire hollow-point, garlic-filled silver bullets. also his strength is over a ton so hes not that weak either .

#11 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Even though I understand what you're saying, I have to disagree with you on some of this stuff.

Blade and Logan have fought. More than once. And he's never been shown to be on the losing end or weak. Blade has Even showing against, Spider-man, Gambit, The Thing, Spitfire, and Wolverine. So, while I too will not say that he's better than Bat's or Cap, I think that for the amount of comic's he has published, it's safe to say that he's in their league. He'll do a good deal more than run interference. Also, that one of his swords is Admantium.(Sp. Can't remember how it's actually spelled.) So that will certainly get through Bruce's armor.

He has strength enough to Blitz and briefly man handle Captain Britain.

I personally think in a One V One, Blade could take Steve or Bruce (Bruce if he didn't have prep.) So he and Logan combine have every single advantage in this fight. Both have over 100+ years of combat exp. Both have the greater strength. Greater speed. And the big deal is Healing factors. (I know you said that in your first response. I'm just saying I think that you should reconsider you position on Blade given his history.)

Bruce and Steve are not going to be able to out right kill Blade. No chance with his healing factor. So, even if he were the lesser fighter, He'll still last longer and be hitting extremely hard when they are tired and worn out.

@xxxddd said:

See my above response for a full explanation of why I disagree with what you're saying. Also, Bruce and Steve will lose to Logan. They simply have nothing that will stop him. Adding someone who fights just as good and also has a extremely strong healing factor makes it almost spite if it weren't that two very top tier characters.

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@god_spawn said:

This post shows me how much you don't know about Blade....

he has regeneration ....

#13 Posted by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@god_spawn said:

Yeah obviously there's nothing Blade can do to hurt Batman or Captain America...I mean...he'd have to have Super Strength or...you know...Bullets.

#14 Posted by laflux (11081 posts) - - Show Bio

I must admit, Blade does get some hate round here, but it seems that some people think he can't hold a candle to Cap or Bats, which is unfair IMO.

#15 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I get Blade doesnt have many feats but man people really underestimate him.

#16 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been saying that for a while now.

Blade needs a run on the Avengers or FF (Given that everyone else and their mother has done it) and he'd get some feats and respect.

That's really his biggest weakness when compare to big names is that he just isn't a group character. He didn't even team well with M14 in that arch nor did he team well with the X-men. If he has a longer run with some Good names, he'd be able to really shine, but that just hasn't happened.

I think there is talk about a new movie but that might just be talk.

Personally, there is plenty of feats and evidence that shows he could take Bruce or Steve in a 1 on 1. Bruce just couldn't have prep or of course he'd take it.

#17 Edited by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: I think Logan would take Blade out and I don't think anything you've said really proves Blade is "even" with Logan at all. But that is neither here nor there and my post was more towards saying that all Blade needs to do for my point to stand. I didn't bother getting into much detail about it since I didn't feel like I needed to.

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah obviously there's nothing Blade can do to hurt Batman or Captain America...I mean...he'd have to have Super Strength or...you know...Bullets.

Don't use out of context scans, Batman's cowl has been bullet proof for a long time, he's taken bullets point blank to the face and had a transparent protective device .... bullets aren't what's going to beat him. Super strength maybe, but probably not. A mixture of speed, strength, and regen will.

@laflux said:

I must admit, Blade does get some hate round here, but it seems that some people think he can't hold a candle to Cap or Bats, which is unfair IMO.

True, he's stalemated Wolverine and beaten a bloodlusted vampire spiderman, as well as a mutant man spider with acid webbing, beaten the crap out of Morbius, taken out a speedster....he gets as bad a rap as Steel around here.

he actually has a good amount of feats, they just aren't as spectacular as most superhumans like Wolverine and Spiderman ....

#19 Edited by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Don't use out of context scans, Batman's cowl has been bullet proof for a long time, he's taken bullets point blank to the face and had a transparent protective device .... bullets aren't what's going to beat him. Super strength maybe, but probably not. A mixture of speed, strength, and regen will.

@laflux said:

True, he's stalemated Wolverine and beaten a bloodlusted vampire spiderman, as well as a mutant man spider with acid webbing, beaten the crap out of Morbius, taken out a speedster....he gets as bad a rap as Steel around here.

@immortal777 said:

he actually has a good amount of feats, they just aren't as spectacular as most superhumans like Wolverine and Spiderman ....

The Scans are not Out of Context. The guy said Blade had nothing in his arsenal to hurt Cap or Bat. Those scans prove that Blade does, in actual fact, have the means to hurt both of them. Captain America was killed by gunshots and Batman had his back broken by a guy considerably less strong than Blade. To say that Blade has no way of hurting either of them is ludicrous.

PS. I never said anything about Batman being taken out by Bullets.

#20 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I agree with that but I don't know too many people that aren't that could take Logan out in a fight that couldn't do something crazy to his mind or are as strong as Hulk. However, that is primaryly due to his Metal bones. Without them, I would gladly argue otherwise should he and Blade be pair against each other. As you said, that's neither here nor there.

As are as what you said, I still agree with you. My point is, I think that the rolls could be switched and it work out just the same. And what I mean by that is

He has no defense against those claws and Logan WILL tag him earlier on in the fight. Blade doesn't need to be better. He just needs to run interference and he can do that. Wolverine is the MVP here, and whoever he ends up taking on is going down hard and fast, especially Bruce.

You could replace the three words I underlined with "Sword, Logan and Blade" in that order and it be just a true as what you already wrote. That's all I was trying to express. I wouldn't mind debating you in another thread on the other topics. Just saying that I think you should reconsider you position on Blade. He could take either of the guys in a 1 on 1 here.

#21 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:....

The Scans are not Out of Context. The guy said Blade had nothing in his arsenal to hurt Cap or Bat. Those scans prove that Blade does, in actual fact, have the means to hurt both of them. Captain America was killed by gunshots and Batman had his back broken by a guy considerably less strong than Blade. To say that Blade has no way of hurting either of them is ludicrous.

They are out of context considering the fact that Batman takes on people like Croc, Grundy and Bane, Batman was at his weakest point when he got his back broken, he'd just gotten back from a bad night and was greeted by Bane in his living room, then he was beaten to down into the bat cave an got his sh*t snapped up ....totally out of context...Captain America has been dodging an blocking bullets since forever, there's nothing to suggest he'd just get shot up now, not when he has his shield which could potentially decapitate Blade if he isn't careful.

I forgot to mention Steve's shield in the first post...anyway, it was still out of context since he has showings that suggest he could dodge or block them easily

#22 Posted by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:....

They are out of context considering the fact that Batman takes on people like Croc, Grundy and Bane, Batman was at his weakest point when he got his back broken, he'd just gotten back from a bad night and was greeted by Bane in his living room, then he was beaten to down into the bat cave an got his sh*t snapped up ....totally out of context...Captain America has been dodging an blocking bullets since forever, there's nothing to suggest he'd just get shot up now, not when he has his shield which could potentially decapitate Blade if he isn't careful.

I forgot to mention Steve's shield in the first post...anyway, it was still out of context since he has showings that suggest he could dodge or block them easily

You misunderstand.

I'm not saying Blade would break Batman's Back or that he Would shoot Steve. What I'm saying is that he has the CAPABILITY to do both of these things. I'm arguing against what the guys said which is:

"there is nothing in Blade's arsenal which could harm either Cap or Bats."

Captain America is not Bulletproof and Batman's bones are not unbreakable. That's all I'm saying. Do you not agree with these statements?

#23 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

You misunderstand.

I'm not saying Blade would break Batman's Back or that he Would shoot Steve. What I'm saying is that he has the CAPABILITY to do both of these things. I'm arguing against what the guys said which is:

Captain America is not Bulletproof and Batman's bones are not unbreakable. That's all I'm saying. Do you not agree with these statements?

I agree, but the way you presented it was questionable

#24 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Captain Britain is easily stronger than Bane or Croc and in the league of Grundy and Blade handles him here.
You're saying they can dodge Bullets, which is true. But Blade is just as fast and I've never scene Batman throw after images.

I don't see them being that much out of context in what the other guy is trying to say has happened to both Steve and Bruce. Steve and Parker fought and Parker held his own. Blade has done the same. Logan beat Steve. Blade has held his own against him to. The shield is a factor, but to me not much of one. Blade uses weapons like that and has higher sense. There is nothing to say Blade doesn't catch and throw it away in the same fashion that Parker did in their fight.

And as I said before, Blades sword is Adamantium. Where as Steve is a master shieldsman, Blade is a master Swordsman.

#25 Edited by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: But I don't think Blade is the MVP. So I'm not going to reconsider on that. But like I said in my response to you and my response to xd. I don't think Blade needs to do much more than he does on a natural basis. I know he is solid with his sword and I already explained someone of his strength with his sword is enough to harm them and made mention they won't steamroll him either like xd seemed to imply. I made mention to him keeping up with Spitfire and his durability and I said he wasn't an amateur by any means so he isn't getting manhandled. I do think Bats and Cap are more skilled and it is noticeable. That takes nothing away from Blade though. I think Cap and Batman have a noticeable skill edge over Deadpool, but that doesn't take anything away from him and doesn't mean he can't beat them or give them hell in conjunction with his abilities, same thing goes for Blade.

I won't argue Blade is more skilled than them, I don't think he is and it's by a noticeable margin. But he isn't getting steamrolled either based on his power set and I'd say it's rather ignorant to think he can't harm them when a katana driven by his strength most definitely says other wise. Blade's been fine after being stabbed through the skull, he's been able to tag vampire Spitfire, tank hits from Spider-Man, and even tanked explosions and one that sent him away from a battlefield IIRC and he was fine. He isn't some amateur with a blade regardless of his skill level and he isn't ridiculously easy to put down. Based on his powers, stats, and abilities, he can hold out.

My original point was that, and I'll repeat it again. I don't think Blade needs to better. I stand by that all that is necessary for him and his team to win is run interference. I've seen Logan get the upper hand on Cap when he needs to and completely turn the tide in one move and have Steve almost immediately on the ropes. I don't think Blade can do that for Cap given his weapon of choice and style over Logan's weapons and style. That doesn't mean he can't beat them because I will agree, I do think Blade has what it takes to beat Batman and Cap, now whether it is for a majority is another debate for another time. I was just saying that Blade doesn't need to do much more outside of his natural abilities for the battle to switch in their favor.

TL;DR. I think we are just having a miscommunication as I do agree Blade can do more. My point in response to xd was he doesn't have to be more skilled than he is or faster or stronger for them to win or for my point to stand. I will respect your opinion on the matter, though.

#26 Edited by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Understood. I get what you are saying now. I thought that you were first implying something different.

If that debate ever comes up, hopefully you and I can debate it in full as I do believe that Blade could take a majority over Cap or Bats.

Either way, I understand what you are saying.

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: I understood that....I know what he was talking about, I was commenting on the presentation of the scans...and the fact that they were in a way out of context Bane breaking Batman's back is a bad example of a strong character getting the better of him since Batman was already out of it and barely able to fight back. Steve getting shot and dying from it is a bad example since it was circumstantial....he should've just used better examples

#28 Edited by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

You misunderstand.

The scans show the limits of Cap and Bats durability. The Context was that Captain America was bleeding out from Gunshot wounds and Batman had his back broken by Bane. The situations which led to those results aren't really important in this case because they don't have any impact on actual physical durability. Batman could have been fully rested and in perfect health and it would not change what would happen should Bane still manage to perform that back breaker on him. Steve being able to block and dodge bullets does not change what would happen should bullets get past his defenses.

#29 Posted by Luciano (2 posts) - - Show Bio

5 minutes prep is more than enough to out-smart wolverine and blade, we're talking a about the best detective of the world and one of the best military strategists ever existed, not a stomp, but I think Cap and Bats would beat them.

#30 Edited by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: Glad we got that cleared up. And maybe one day we could have that debate.

And btw, is it just me or does Blade look like Ving Rhames now? Just give Rhames some hair and shades and voila.

#31 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: LMFAO! Wow....... I have no words for this. And here I thought only Snipes could make a good Blade.....

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@shawnbaby said:

You misunderstand.

The scans show the limits of Cap and Bats durability. The Context was that Captain America was bleeding out from Gunshot wounds and Batman had his back broken by Bane. The situations which led to those results aren't really important in this case because they don't have any impact on actual physical durability. Batman could have been fully rested and in perfect health and it would not change what would happen should Bane still manage to perform that back breaker on him. Steve being able to block and dodge bullets does not change what would happen should bullets get past his defenses.

Problem is, Batman has survived the collapsing buildings and point blank explosions, I remember Steves armor being somewhat bullet proof. If all you were trying to say was Batmans bones can be broken and Captain America can be shot then what's the point, they're both practically human, that's so obvious its not even worth mentioning but you say it like it's an easy thing....If Batman would have been in his prime, his muscles would have braced the damage and his spine would've been less tense, more flexible and able to bend enough to not be in that much damage, Bane did the same thing in New 52 and Batman's back wasn't broken. That scan was completely circumstantial .... but if your whole point was that these two can be subjected to mortal wounds then what was the point? Even if the person you were responding to was downgrading Blade and hyping Bats and Cap .... Guns wouldn't work well against cap or bats, breaking batman is easier said than done when he has armor, skill and speed to compete as well as gadgets...he'd still get snapped up, but still, it aint ez unless he's completely out of it. Steve is a little super human (slightly), skilled enough, strong enough, and nearly on par with Blade in some aspects...

Those scans were a bit irrelevant if all you were trying to say was Batman can be broken and Cap can be shot....

#33 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.. Just because they are strategic powerhouses of their universe... Batman and Captain America could find a way to win this.. Thinking is worth more than brawn in this situation in my opinion. Captain America is also completely aware of Logan and his capabilities and abilities.

Team 2 in my opinion..

#34 Posted by Schmalzel (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.. Just because they are strategic powerhouses of their universe... Batman and Captain America could find a way to win this.. Thinking is worth more than brawn in this situation in my opinion. Captain America is also completely aware of Logan and his capabilities and abilities.

Team 2 in my opinion..

kmart beat me to it, with any prep, team 2, Cap knows all about Wolvie and will hold his own against him and Batman learns any weakness against Blade and even if he is a better fighter then anticipated Bats take him down with ease and this turns to a 2 on 1 and they take down Wolvie easy after that.

#35 Posted by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@shawnbaby said:

You misunderstand.

Problem is, Batman has survived the collapsing buildings and point blank explosions, I remember Steves armor being somewhat bullet proof. If all you were trying to say was Batmans bones can be broken and Captain America can be shot then what's the point, they're both practically human, that's so obvious its not even worth mentioning but you say it like it's an easy thing....If Batman would have been in his prime, his muscles would have braced the damage and his spine would've been less tense, more flexible and able to bend enough to not be in that much damage, Bane did the same thing in New 52 and Batman's back wasn't broken. That scan was completely circumstantial .... but if your whole point was that these two can be subjected to mortal wounds then what was the point? Even if the person you were responding to was downgrading Blade and hyping Bats and Cap .... Guns wouldn't work well against cap or bats, breaking batman is easier said than done when he has armor, skill and speed to compete as well as gadgets...he'd still get snapped up, but still, it aint ez unless he's completely out of it. Steve is a little super human (slightly), skilled enough, strong enough, and nearly on par with Blade in some aspects...

Those scans were a bit irrelevant if all you were trying to say was Batman can be broken and Cap can be shot....

The whole point was the guy made a silly statement that Blade has no means of hurting them and I was using the pics to prove how silly it was. That's it...not sure why it's being blown up into something that it isn't. I was never trying to show that it would be easy...and I never said it would be. Why are you making a capital case about this? Would it make you feel better if I used a dozen other scans of both Bruce and Steve being hurt by people less than Blade? Blade is Stronger, Faster and More Durable than both of them and while he might not be quite as skilled...his stats make up for that in abundance.

#36 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole point was the guy made a silly statement that Blade has no means of hurting them and I was using the pics to prove how silly it was. That's it...not sure why it's being blown up into something that it isn't. I was never trying to show that it would be easy...and I never said it would be. Why are you making a capital case about this? Would it make you feel better if I used a dozen other scans of both Bruce and Steve being hurt by people less than Blade? Blade is Stronger, Faster and More Durable than both of them and while he might not be quite as skilled...his stats make up for that in abundance.

I'm not blowing it up, I'm just saying the scans don't prove much of anything, even if the he was wrong, responding with low showings is pointless.

#37 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#38 Posted by doubleaa54 (214 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Captain America are a hell of a formidable team. With the combined intelligence and battle strategies of the two, they could beat them.

#39 Posted by Alexander505 (2138 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@god_spawn said:

This.

This

#40 Edited by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

I'm not blowing it up, I'm just saying the scans don't prove much of anything, even if the he was wrong, responding with low showings is pointless.

You don't like the scans? You think I'm trying to low-ball Rogers and Wayne? I'll admit they are extreme examples. That was kind of the point though...to show that not only can they be hurt by the things Blade brings to the table...they can be Killed or Crippled by them. But Whatever. There are plenty of other examples of Steve getting Shot or Bruce getting beat up and we both know it. You yourself brought up Bruce's New 52 fight with Bane...how well did Bruce do there? True, Bane didn't Cripple him in that fight...but, if it weren't for The Flash showing up right on time, he probably would have. Or maybe worse.

Again, to re-iterate, The point was just to show that Cap and Batman can be hurt by Blade. That's it. If you inferred that I was saying anything more than that...that's on you.

@ultrastarkiller said:

@xxxddd said:

@god_spawn said:

This.

This

So even though Blade has Superior Stats to both of them, a healing factor, and an Adamantium sword with which he is very skilled...he's got no means of hurting them? That's the position you guys are all gonna take?

#41 Posted by Bossmonster (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

@kmart4455 said:

Team 2 in my opinion..

kmart beat me to it, with any prep, team 2, Cap knows all about Wolvie and will hold his own against him and Batman learns any weakness against Blade and even if he is a better fighter then anticipated Bats take him down with ease and this turns to a 2 on 1 and they take down Wolvie easy after that.

Blade doesn't have any weakness, unless you count the lose of his head or dismemberment. Then, yeah. Those things can be used against him.
Cap has always known about Logan and that doesn't change anything about his bones. He doesn't have anything that will get him past that. Bruce doesn't either. Cap tired the whole prep thing with Logan before and if he didn't drop him of in the north pool or something with help, Logan would have killed him. Logan easily disarmed him of his shield and h2h, he'd get murdered easy.

Blade and Logan are on Par. and while Bruce is the smarter of team 2 he is the weakest, he is the slowest and is the weak link. Team 1 will smell him and sense him so there will be no surprise attacks. Blade has after image speed and is better with throwing weapons than Bruce. And again, Healing factor.

#42 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Captain America are a hell of a formidable team. With the combined intelligence and battle strategies of the two, they could beat them.

Not really. They're both majorly outclassed physically, Wolverine dominated Cap last time they fought, and neither of them can put down Logan or to a lesser extent Blade. 5 minutes isn't enough to come up with a gamebreaking plan, especially since Wolvie and Blade are decent strategists themselves.

#43 Posted by Immortal777 (5920 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying who wins but with 5 min to exchange info Batman could use magnets to incapacitate Wolverine until team 2 can beat Blade and find a puddle to drown Wolverine in.

#44 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

@doubleaa54 said:

Not really. They're both majorly outclassed physically, Wolverine dominated Cap last time they fought, and neither of them can put down Logan or to a lesser extent Blade. 5 minutes isn't enough to come up with a gamebreaking plan, especially since Wolvie and Blade are decent strategists themselves.

Blade and Logan are Civil War vets right? Or was it World War II......

#45 Edited by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Logan is both (iirc), I don't know about Blade. Logan also has tons of experience leading black-ops teams such as X-Force and various government task-forces, which takes some level of tactical know-how. And Blade has taken down vampire coalitions and things of that nature, he's far from stupid.

#46 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire:

I just checked, they both fought in the civil war together....

#47 Posted by Strider92 (15268 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine could solo this.

#48 Posted by Esquire (3742 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire:

Cool. I haven't read much of his solo stuff.

#49 Posted by HigorM (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

There´s really not much Bruce and Steve can do here, not against bloodlusted Wolverine and Blade, they´ll be taken down sooner or later, there´s no scape.

#50 Edited by God_Spawn (35985 posts) - - Show Bio

@esquire said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

@esquire:

Cool. I haven't read much of his solo stuff.

WWII. Steve wasn't alive at the time and Logan shouldn't have been born yet since he was born in the 1880's. Civil War ended I think 1865 ish?