Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SUNMAN
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battle takes place in New York at Night. Deadpool and Blade have standard equipment.

MODOK can have no more than 15 regular AIM grunts. Dracula can summon no more than 50 of his minions, no elite minions.

Who wins and why?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Leaning towards the second team.

Dracula is pretty inconsistent. Blade has killed him a few times. Yet other times he is able to take on entire teams.

xLEGACYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xLEGACYx

Dracula solos

(going off what he is actually capable of)

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Experio

Team 2

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SUNMAN

@xlegacyx said:

Dracula solos

solos? he's lost to both these guys? Blade more than once. And Deadpool just recently.

Not saying team 1 wins, but I think this would be a good fight.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sunman: I'm pretty sure Dracula is a ridiculous jobber,

xLEGACYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xLEGACYx

@sunman:

like I said. Going off what Dracula is capable of, he if far superior to both. For some reason when fight Blade he gets watered down. He back handed Colossus and sent him flying. Blade would actually be wrecked by that strength.

Dracula has the speed, strength, invulnerability, experience, and skill above both by a long shot

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

..yea this goes to show how underrated M.O.D.O.K is..

Dracula is by far the least of team 1's worries.

xLEGACYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xLEGACYx

@juiceboks:

not underrating him, just Dracula could handle it himself

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@xlegacyx Maybe. But literally everyone's ignoring M.O.D.O.K as if he brings nothing to the table.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SUNMAN

@sunman: I'm pretty sure Dracula is a ridiculous jobber,

sometimes he does

@xlegacyx said:

@sunman:

like I said. Going off what Dracula is capable of, he if far superior to both. For some reason when fight Blade he gets watered down. He back handed Colossus and sent him flying. Blade would actually be wrecked by that strength.

Blade doesn't beat Dracula with strength. He's never been shown outmuscling Dracula, he beats him with skill speed and a stake to the heart. Thats standard vampire 101. If you try to brawl Dracula with just super strength and you aren't at least Hulk or Juggernaut level you will probably ultimately.

So I don't see it as jobbing when an opponent takes advantage of an exploitable weakness a stake to the heart. Blade doesn't always beat Dracula but he has the necessary skills to do so. you don't take Dracula on with strength or magic unless your incredibly powerful.

You go for his exploitable weaknesses: Sunlight, holy artifacts and weapons, stakes to the heart, tainted blood etc.

Blades the ultimate vampire hunter who makes use of these things. Dracula's stronger and has a bunch of powerful Dark abilities so he's no pushover, but he's far from invincible you just have to know ho to fight him. It's also not Blade walks through him (outside of that one fight in that terrible Blade solo run by Guggenheim). Dracula usually makes Blade work for it. He's got to use every bit of his superhuman stamina, speed and strength, regeneration and skill to keep up with Dracula.

As for Deadpool he's pretty outmatched in terms of fighting Dracula, but his regeneration keeps him alive. Plus if Dracula bites him that works in Wade's favor because his blood is toxic to Dracula and will weaken him.

I see people are leaning Team 2 here which is fine, but by no means is this a stomp. Every team has a few chances to win.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOIN WITH DEADPOOL AND BLADE

xLEGACYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman:

thats the thing; speed, skill, and experience should all be in Dracula's favor.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlegacyx said:

@sunman:

thats the thing; speed, skill, and experience should all be in Dracula's favor.

well he's older. But just because your older doesn't mean you are more skilled at least in terms of what I was talking about (fighting).

As for reflexes I don't see why Dracula would necessarily be faster or more agile going by what we've seen from the comics. He may be faster in a race if he takes bat form or goes all misty otherwise short of flight he doesn't seem noticeably faster than current Blade or DP. Back in the 1970s you could make that argument but it wasn't a big speed advantage.

Going by what we've seen on panel I'd give the nod in h2h skill and sword fighting to Blade and DP. Dracula does have some sword fighting feats but nothing on the other twos level.

Dracula likes to send his minions to do his bidding and when that doesn't work he tends to try to overpower opponents with his strength and dark abilities. I've always found Dracula's greatest strength to be his cunning and manipulation combined with his strength. It's how he rose to rule the vampires.

Also people are neglecting MODOK, he brings a great deal to this fight. If it was just Blade and Deadpool vs Dracula and none of his minions I'd actually go with Blade and Deadpool for a few of the reasons I alluded to earlier.

xLEGACYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xLEGACYx

@sunman:

I can concede to the speed but a man that has battled and trained with swords and such since the 1400's would by far have the advantage.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SUNMAN

@xlegacyx said:

@sunman:

I can concede to the speed but a man that has battled and trained with swords and such since the 1400's would by far have the advantage.

you have any scans? I assume he is knowledgable but Blade's been around for 100 years . And experience only goes so far. You don't need 100 years to be a sword master.

Plus Dracula doesn't fight with swords all the time.

I don't think people should underestimate experience, but its not everything. Blade and DP are experienced fighters themselves enough so I don't see that Dracula would have an advantage. Nor would he need one in sword fighting.

I mean Ra's Al Ghul is much older and more experienced than Batman but is he a more skilled fighter? Not from what I've seen. Physical experience only goes so far if you are going against someone who is unexperienced. If its like 2 years vs 15 years of experience thats one thing. But Blade's got loads of experience himself especially since he's constantly hunting and going up against physically stronger opponents. And he's been doing it for decades.

And I think Deadpools experiences speak for themselves.

Still this is just one small aspect of this fight in my opinion. We've got 3 very skilled fighters. DP and Blade have more "skilled" feats and scans to back them up. I think the debate about who is more skilled would be more relevant in a Blade vs Deadpool fight if you had to make a clear contrast.

If anything to me this feels more like Team 1 (skill, speed, athleticism, and inginuity) vs team 2 (raw power, numbers, strength and energy/supernatural attacks).

So no one has any thoughts on how MODOK would factor in. I thought he added a nice new dimension to this fight. Than just a typical Dracula vs thread.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackWind

@sunman: You summed it up pretty well. Blade survives and sometimes even edges out a win against Dracula because his experience and knowledge on vampire slaying is literally that good. Dracula does have him out powered, and IIRC has even ripped Blade's throat out once but he's never succeeded in killing him.

Though still team two has this.

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DP and Blade.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers