• 71 results
#1 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman is weak to magic... and since Blackheart possess great magic. I gotta say The Man of Steel goes down here...
#3 Posted by lordraiden (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't see someone like Blackheart being defeated by physical means, and he is powerfull in his magic as K.S. has stated, so this is an uphill battle for Supes! Hope that superintellect has something up his sleave, otherwise he more than likely might find it heard to see the light of day again.

#4 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart jobs so Supes has a slight chance but he honestly should not have a chance

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be blackhearts easiest battle. Physical force wont do a thing to him. He can survive in the core of the sun, and he has telepathy. Blackheart is supermans worse nightmare.

#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has will power though; Great will power which makes even his cotton or spandex suit bullet proof. When it comes to all types of force/energy. I rate them as so.

Physical Power (by means of physical strength and scienetifical physical energy like plasma, magnetism, and protons... and also psychic)

Magical Power (Magical by nature [like Raven from Titans is a Mystic] or by mean of drawing magical energy from another plane of existance and cast it [like Dr. Doom or Strange]

Spirital Power  (psychic ability is between Physical & Spritiual... But Spiritual is the most unknown type of power IMO. It could be called Holy, but i also think will power fits into this catagory.)

Spiritual Power > Magical Power > Physical Power = My logic of these 3 major powers.

But it also varies on who or what has a greater will power. Magical POwers beat Physical POwers by defaut; however, if the defending opponent (physical) has greater will power than the oppossing opponent (magical)... the obvious winner would be the physical power.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Superman has will power though; Great will power which makes even his cotton or spandex suit bullet proof. When it comes to all types of force/energy. I rate them as so.

Physical Power (by means of physical strength and scienetifical physical energy like plasma, magnetism, and protons... and also psychic)

Magical Power (Magical by nature [like Raven from Titans is a Mystic] or by mean of drawing magical energy from another plane of existance and cast it [like Dr. Doom or Strange]

Spirital Power  (psychic ability is between Physical & Spritiual... But Spiritual is the most unknown type of power IMO. It could be called Holy, but i also think will power fits into this catagory.)

Spiritual Power > Magical Power > Physical Power = My logic of these 3 major powers.

But it also varies on who or what has a greater will power. Magical POwers beat Physical POwers by defaut; however, if the defending opponent (physical) has greater will power than the oppossing opponent (magical)... the obvious winner would be the physical power.

"
Those rings of cyttorak didn't beam hulk, namor and sentry. They broke them with physical power. But I almost get what your saying.
#8 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart wins. Superman could'nt beat him without some help.

#9 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Superman has will power though; Great will power which makes even his cotton or spandex suit bullet proof. When it comes to all types of force/energy. I rate them as so.

"
Those rings of cyttorak didn't beam hulk, namor and sentry. They broke them with physical power. But I almost get what your saying.
"

Exactly! And they did it off will.

You like Cyttorak don't you. You mention him all the time.
#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"zee crusher said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
"

Exactly! And they did it off will.

You like Cyttorak don't you. You mention him all the time.
"

Me of all people? You mention him everytime there is a juggernaut thread. Also those rings that doc.strange uses is from cyttorak and they all broke out of them.
#11 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
He can survive in the core of the sun, "

thats cause he wears "coppertone" XD
#12 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

blackheart cuz supes is vunerable to magic

#13 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minite im sure i did this thread

#14 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart do you really have to ask.

#15 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart super RAPESTOMP

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Wait a minite im sure i did this thread"
You Did ?
#17 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
You Did ?"

I know how this is still going
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
You Did ?"

I know how this is still going"
Maybe the Mods havent seen the other thread of this...
#19 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
You Did ?"

I know how this is still going"
Maybe the Mods havent seen the other thread of this..."
It doesn't matter i don't take grudges
but i say Blackheart wins this without trying
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
Indeed... Blackheart would kill The Man Of Steel
#21 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Indeed... Blackheart would kill The Man Of Steel
"

He just has to drag him in to hell or take his soul i bet thats worth shit loads to Miphisto
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"

He just has to drag him in to hell or take his soul i bet thats worth shit loads to Miphisto"
Pretty Much
#23 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"

He just has to drag him in to hell or take his soul i bet thats worth shit loads to Miphisto"
Pretty Much"

wait do Kryptonions have souls
#24 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Pretty Much"

wait do Kryptonions have souls"
They Sure Do
#25 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Pretty Much"

They Sure Do"
how do you know
#26 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Pretty Much"

They Sure Do"
how do you know"
Because they are Living Beings...
#27 Edited by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Pretty Much"

They Sure Do"
how do you know"
Because they are Living Beings... "
well so is my brother but im sure he doesn't have one
but maybe its just human souls
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"Because they are Living Beings... "
well so is my brother but im sure he doesn't have one"
LOL

Your Brother has a Soul... even though it may not seem like it
#29 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
LOL

"

no i don't think Superman has one he is mostly emotionless Evan though he loves Lois but to be honest the storyline is phuked up right now ever since they decided to put the retarded Smallville character Chloe Sullivan in the comics and now Clark likes them both and must decide
for god sake to be honest i think there going down the same lane a spiderman between Mary Jane and Black Cat
very similar thing now
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
LOL

"

no i don't think Superman has one he is mostly emotionless Evan though he loves Lois but to be honest the storyline is phuked up right now ever since they decided to put the retarded Smallville character Chloe Sullivan in the comics and now Clark likes them both and must decide
for god sake to be honest i think there going down the same lane a spiderman between Mary Jane and Black Cat
very similar thing now"
Superman cried when Supergirl died... and even on Smallville... Clark was crying like a baby when Lana left him...
#31 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
LOL

"

very similar thing now"
Superman cried when Supergirl died... and even on Smallville... Clark was crying like a baby when Lana left him..."

LOL don't watch it now it went crud after season 4
#32 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
LOL

"

very similar thing now"
Superman cried when Supergirl died... and even on Smallville... Clark was crying like a baby when Lana left him..."

LOL don't watch it now it went crud after season 4"
Yeah... I remember how you said you didnt like Smallville anymore...

lol
#33 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
"ecsnclr said:
"King Saturn said:
LOL

"

very similar thing now"

LOL don't watch it now it went crud after season 4"
Yeah... I remember how you said you didnt like Smallville anymore...

lol
"
But it is first Chloe finds out Clark has powers in season 4 then the guy makes her forget with his powers
then she sees him catch a car from teleporter girl then she finds out she has powers to heal
then she looses her memory and gets it back from fortress and Clark makes her forget he has powers
................(sigh)...........then she looses her healing power and gets a new one which is a super mind
then they find out it was the freak Brainiac's mind in her ..........................(hmmm)............then she looses it
and now they say she finds out he has powers again .............................(FOR GOD SAKE)..................
Make your mind up Smallville it's getting out of hand
personally i think they should kill her of in the story CAN HER
ITS GETTING REAL ANOYING
#34 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

hey whats going on on smallville i heard that doomsday is it now

#35 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"hey whats going on on smallville i heard that doomsday is it now"

NO for some gay reason hes a human and i just said what is going on in it "please" "please" dont make me say it agen
 the story revolvs around her for some reason
#36 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

alright but they should of never nade him human

#37 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"alright but they should of never nade him human"

I know but they should of never made Smallville it is stupid
#38 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

its an ok show but i dint watch it that often

#39 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"its an ok show but i dint watch it that often"

LOL no i sucks and they have changed the Superman storyline in it so thats enough for me not to like it
hell i like Clark and Lois the tv series more than smallville
#40 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"its an ok show but i dint watch it that often"

LOL no i sucks and they have changed the Superman storyline in it so thats enough for me not to like it
hell i like Clark and Lois the tv series more than smallville"

they should put in better villains
#41 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

i doubt someone as overly moral as soperman has no soul

#42 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

superman does have an soul

#43 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

anyways.....were off track. so its agreed blackheart would drag superman to hell right?

#44 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
he who is not said:
"anyways.....were off track. so its agreed blackheart would drag superman to hell right?"

And has his Soul riped from him and all his Friends Taken with him and Then Blackheart kills Justice league with a extra boost of power from Mephisto
#45 Posted by King Saturn (224817 posts) - - Show Bio
he who is not said:
"anyways.....were off track. so its agreed blackheart would drag superman to hell right?"
More Than Likely
#46 Posted by he who is not (156 posts) - - Show Bio

how much help would supes need to win this fight?

#47 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say probaly just captain marvel

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91367 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#49 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"i would say probaly just captain marvel"

That won't be enough it would take most likely all of JLA to take him down but Evan then he won't die
and if he takes the battle to Hell then Blackheart wins against JLA mega style then he eats them in a sandwich with extra mayo
#50 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess ur right but i heard he has been beaten by daredevil