Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ShadowKing
No Caption Provided
Who wins this match? 
No Caption Provided

• Onslaught is at his Base Form (No absorption of Nate Grey or Franklin Richards). 
  • The fight takes place in New York City on the streets. No preparartion or morals.
  • The distance between them is 1 mile away.
  • Blackheart is at his regular level.
  • Blackheart & Onslaught know very well how powerful each other is.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Stronger

Blackheart

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nefarious
@Edamame: I see what you mean. So, basically, it is a stalemate.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Edamame said:

I don't see how either combatant could harm the other. Onslaught is a being of pure psychic energy, while Blackheart is made out of "evil energy".

That is why it can't be a stalemate. Better energy manipulator wins here, a specially since both are about emotions. IMO it is Blackheart.
A specially that there is a chance that ONslaught's energy can boost BH, while there is none to opposite.
Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MagneticShockwave
@Edamame: Because Blackheart is naturally Neigh Omnipotent. However, since Blackheart is a CIS character, he will lose against Onslaught because Xavier has a very powerful will factor and Blackheart doesn't force people to hand over their souls.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Edamame said:

@Nefarious said:

@Edamame: I see what you mean. So, basically, it is a stalemate.

That is basically how I see it. It's an interesting battle, though. :)

@czarny_samael666 said:

@That is why it can't be a stalemate. Better energy manipulator wins here, a specially since both are about emotions. IMO it is Blackheart. A specially that there is a chance that ONslaught's energy can boost BH, while there is none to opposite.

May I ask why Blackheart is the better energy manipulator? Are you saying that the destruction that Onslaught causes can and will empower Blackheart simply due to Blackheart's innate malevolence and desire for destruction? Onslaught is rage, raw power, wrath and intolerance unleashed (basically the worst parts of Xavier's and Magneto's minds combined into one being). I recall Blackheart being able to telepathically control millions of human minds all at the same time. Is it also possible that Onslaught could absorb Blackheart's psychic energy or the psychic energy that Blackheart is emitting?

It is interesting how both Onslaught and Blackheart represent evil emotions/energy.

I belive so because Blackheart isn't a mutant and only mutans were giving Ons a power up. 

Besides, I always put magic above other powers.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nefarious
@Edamame

I agree.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Stompa

Yeah that's the problem with magic and mystical beings they represent the impossible and so they are by definition more powerful for us then someone who has a power with a "scientific" background.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Edamame said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@I belive so because Blackheart isn't a mutant and only mutans were giving Ons a power up. Besides, I always put magic above other powers.

Yes, mutant powers did empower Onslaught, but Onslaught was also empowered by psychic energy. I recall Onslaught draining all of the psychic energy out of the entire astral plane (I wonder where the Shadow King was at the time). So, if Blackheart has psychic energy, then Onslaught could use that to boost his own powers and power levels.

Sp You're assuming that Onslaught can use Balckheart's energy to boost himself?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Edamame said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Sp You're assuming that Onslaught can use Balckheart's energy to boost himself?

Only Blackheart's psychic/telepathic energy, yes.

Hard to say ATM for me.