Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TylerDurden7272
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Ghostbusters got no prep and the fight takes place in a dark alleyway (of course lol). GBs got standard gear.

Round 2: Ghostbusters have a day of prep but this time Blackheart is at full power. Fight takes place in Hell

Who wins guys ;)

MrValance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackheart attacked heaven or something before....I think he's a little out of their league

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Any reason that Blackheart can't just destroy the GBs

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not 100% certain if Blackheart works the same way as Mephisto. I only say this because Mephisto created Blackheart and I'm not sure if he therefore shares the same weakness out of his domain. If that is the case, then I think The Ghostbusters have a chance of beating Blackheart with the random encounter. The Ghostbusters standard gear includes the proton packs with slime throwers and stasis stream. One could use the stasis stream to "freeze" Blackheart in place while the other set their blasters to full stream and drain the entities supernatural energy. Once the entity is weak enough, the Ghostbusters may be able to trap it or possibly cross the streams and destroy it completely. The PKE meter will allow the Ghostbusters to detect and identify the classic the entity in question so the encounter won't be a total surprise.

Lets not forget that the Ghostbusters have beaten cthulhu and a host of other powerful entities before. I think they may be able to beat Blackheart in this scenerio.