Blackheart,Ghost Rider Vs Despero,Darkseid.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight in nyc midday,no bfr no morals. Pre 52 dc,blaze G/R. Start 100 yards apart.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid and Ghost rider would be the hardest to decide here

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you are underestimating Blackheart...I don't put him below GR

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@officialrikudousennin said:

oh please lol Blackheart was beat in the movie

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

i don't think we are talking about the movie versions

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

still was defeated by the ghostrider unless you tell me feats that he has over him

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

still was defeated by the ghostrider unless you tell me feats that he has over him

No Caption Provided

I don't mean to say that ghost rider loses every time...but blackheart can beat him too

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

No Caption Provided

I don't mean to say that ghost rider loses every time...but blackheart can beat him too

i realize he used Blazzed GR this match would go to darkseid

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

@mxyzptlk_cv said:

No Caption Provided

i realize he used Blazzed GR this match would go to darkseid

hmmm yeah you are right... Darkseid propably wins this

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackheart solos.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Dessy and Darkseid here, tentatively tho.

Not to sure if TP/Hypnosis will work on Ghosty, also unclear on what kind of effect the Omega Beams would have either. Takes high level magic/holy power to effect the Rider if I'm not mistaken.

And while I know of Blackheart, I havent read him in anything recently and havent't seen too many feats. So he may be the weak link on his team.

Idk, this is close cause Dessy or Darkseid may not be able to truly destroy Ghost Rider

OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackheart solos.

explain this because Darkseid literally pimpslap superman

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

Blackheart solos.

explain this because Darkseid literally pimpslap superman

And Blackheart would annihilate Superman. With ease. Blackheart drains life force and forcibly takes souls. His TK ripped a planet in half, he regens at a subatomic level, can only be hurt by the strongest of magic, he's taken over Hell beating Mephisto, and he fought and was beating Red Hulk Ghost Rider Venom (yes all 3 combined). Before this, he brought hell one earth and overtook Dr. Strange and Damion Hellstrom.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Red Hulk Ghost Rider Venom (yes all 3 combined).

That's really not that impressive

Before this, he brought hell one earth and overtook Dr. Strange and Damion Hellstrom.

One of Darkseids minions easily beat Fate and depending when the fight was then I could have challenged Strange with a bag of rocks

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before this, he brought hell one earth and overtook Dr. Strange and Damion Hellstrom.

One of Darkseids minions easily beat Fate and depending when the fight was then I could have challenged Strange with a bag of rocks

So....people in this thread are conflicted over whether Darkseid can even beat Ghostrider....but Ghostrider amping Red Hulk w/ Venom isn't impressive? That's arguably greater than anyone Darkseid's ever beaten.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister said:

So....people in this thread are conflicted over whether Darkseid can even beat Ghostrider....but Ghostrider amping Red Hulk w/ Venom isn't impressive? That's arguably greater than anyone Darkseid's ever beaten.

If you understood why they where conflicted it's because they are wondering if he has a means to injure him because of specific vulnerabilities and nothing to do with raw power and he beat the League as soon as he showed up and then walked away.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dextersinister said:

If you understood why they where conflicted it's because they are wondering if he has a means to injure him because of specific vulnerabilities and nothing to do with raw power and he beat the League as soon as he showed up and then walked away.

Beating the League is not comparable to beating Mephisto, or Red Hulk Ghost Rider Venom. Red Hulk alone has matched Hulk, Ghost Rider has defeated the likes of Dr. Strange, Lucifer (50%), and Mephisto, and was said to be more powerful than WWHulk, Venom, gives a slight boost equal to Spider-man's abilities IIRC. So that's anywhere from a herald, to a skyfather level being (Mephisto and Strange can be said to be skyfather level) that Blackheart was unable to be defeated by.

Also let's not forget that the mere presence of misdeeds and evil empowers Blackheart greatly, so Darkseid will be his own enemy. Also, if the team wanted to be really spiteful, Ghost Rider could hit Blackheart with the penance stare, which empowers him further.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Beating the League is not comparable to beating Mephisto, or Red Hulk Ghost Rider Venom. Red Hulk alone has matched Hulk, Ghost Rider has defeated the likes of Dr. Strange, Lucifer (50%), and Mephisto, and was said to be more powerful than WWHulk, Venom, gives a slight boost equal to Spider-man's abilities IIRC. So that's anywhere from a herald, to a skyfather level being (Mephisto and Strange can be said to be skyfather level) that Blackheart was unable to be defeated by.

There are so many vague poorly defined factors here. Dr Strange fluctuates in both power and competency but more often than not is vastly lower than the level you have him at. A low showing would be unable to save Aunt May from a measly gun shot wound

Ghost Rider was physically invulnerable, not physically stronger than WWH. As it is GR has no methods with which to deal with DS, the omega beams affecting GR on the other hand seems likely given their divine nature.

Your assuming that the Symbiote would be a multiplier when it could simply be added to. I'm also guesing they they simply punched Black Heart a lot

Also let's not forget that the mere presence of misdeeds and evil empowers Blackheart greatly, so Darkseid will be his own enemy. Also, if the team wanted to be really spiteful, Ghost Rider could hit Blackheart with the penance stare, which empowers him further.

This actually implies more to DS considering he is literally the god of evil and is empowered by how much he subjugates

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team 1.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

There are so many vague poorly defined factors here. Dr Strange fluctuates in both power and competency but more often than not is vastly lower than the level you have him at. A low showing would be unable to save Aunt May from a measly gun shot wound

Ghost Rider was physically invulnerable, not physically stronger than WWH. As it is GR has no methods with which to deal with DS, the omega beams affecting GR on the other hand seems likely given their divine nature.

Your assuming that the Symbiote would be a multiplier when it could simply be added to. I'm also guesing they they simply punched Black Heart a lot

This actually implies more to DS considering he is literally the god of evil and is empowered by how much he subjugates

They punched him, hit him with hellfire, chains, and the penance stare.

A god of Evil? Oh good, Blackheart will likely be even more powerful.

But really, Mephisto is a skyfather, and Darkseid hasn't been one for a while. Blackheart is more powerful than Mephisto, and would likely destroy Darkseid in a pretty onesided fight.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid and despero after a very tough fight.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on circumstances, GR could solo, otherwise would go with Team 2.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister said:

@darkraiden:

But really, Mephisto is a skyfather, and Darkseid hasn't been one for a while. Blackheart is more powerful than Mephisto, and would likely destroy Darkseid in a pretty onesided fight.

You honestly think that blackheart is more powerful than the ghost rider??!! Lol....yea blackheart is powerful but he isn't gonna beat a spirit of vengeance. The only way blackheart would beat ghost rider is if the human host is in control....If the spirit of vengeance takes over...blackheart would lose...and if you know anything about ghost rider....he has already beaten blackheart. The only thing we agree on is the fact that blackheart and the spirit of vengeance working together would definitely win this fight

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dextersinister said:

@darkraiden:

You honestly think that blackheart is more powerful than the ghost rider??!! Lol....yea blackheart is powerful but he isn't gonna beat a spirit of vengeance. The only way blackheart would beat ghost rider is if the human host is in control....If the spirit of vengeance takes over...blackheart would lose...and if you know anything about ghost rider....he has already beaten blackheart. The only thing we agree on is the fact that blackheart and the spirit of vengeance working together would definitely win this fight

He's beaten Ghost Rider before so....yeah he's much more powerful. Mephisto's also more powerful than Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider tends to beat Blacheart due to outside help/plot. The antithesis mirror, him having the ANGEL OF DEATH inside him, and of course, before when Blackheart was weakened by Mephisto.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

So it was just a physical punch up and they used an attack which which you claims makes him stronger

or the other way round, as of yet unknown considering Darkseids vague 52 status

Almost every mention I've seen of Mephisto on this site seems to be of someone beating or tricking him. So either he isn't that powerful or there is more context behind all these fights.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

So it was just a physical punch up and they used an attack which which you claims makes him stronger

or the other way round, as of yet unknown considering Darkseids vague 52 status

Almost every mention I've seen of Mephisto on this site seems to be of someone beating or tricking him. So either he isn't that powerful or there is more context behind all these fights.

Obviously he didn't know the penance stare would make him stronger. Although Blackheart has always at least been immune due to being soulless so I'm not sure what he was going for. Also I said hellfire aka energy projection, and chains. Ghost Rider literally has no other way to attack.

It can't be the other way around, at best both empower each other (which....might create some weird loop).

Mephisto stalemated Galactus in his realm, he's beaten the Avengers, he's trapped the Richards (Franklin and Sue) and Reed said with infinite prep he couldn't rescue them, he was strong enough that Doom AND Strange struggled to get Doom's mother's soul from him, he's beaten Thor, Surfer, Hulk, X-men (as well as been immune to Rogue's powers and turned powers against people, and well...off), he's punked Hela, and he created Blackheart. Mephisto has stated that he often loses to Thor and Surfer types due to not trying and for fun or w/e it was. Blackheart legit usurped him from his throne and took over, in his won realm. The same guy who stalemated Galactus and was destroying galaxies.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

@darkraiden said:

@dextersinister said:

@darkraiden:

He's beaten Ghost Rider before so....yeah he's much more powerful. Mephisto's also more powerful than Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider tends to beat Blacheart due to outside help/plot. The antithesis mirror, him having the ANGEL OF DEATH inside him, and of course, before when Blackheart was weakened by Mephisto.

DarkRaiden has gotten it right. I'm assuming this is Blackheart at full power. He's definitely more powerful than Ghost Rider. Now that doesn't mean Ghost Rider can't beat Blackheart, because Ghost Rider is pretty powerful too, but Blackheart is more powerful. He seems closer to skyfather level if anything, while Ghost Rider is lower than that(Even though Ghost Rider has beaten/fought pretty evenly against skyfather level beings).

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Mephisto stalemated Galactus in his realm

Isn't that a bad showing when he is suppose to have near limitless power there

he's beaten the Avengers, he's trapped the Richards (Franklin and Sue) and Reed said with infinite prep he couldn't rescue them, he was strong enough that Doom AND Strange struggled to get Doom's mother's soul from him, he's beaten Thor, Surfer, Hulk, X-men (as well as been immune to Rogue's powers and turned powers against people, and well...off), he's punked Hela, and he created Blackheart.

How is any of this relevant to my point when I referring to how weaker characters beat or trick him. The only impressive character in that list is Surfer if it was outside his realm and being immune to Rogue is incredibly common.

I don't follow whatever titles Mephisto normally appears in but like a said there must be more to the context of what happens in Hell when reading a few X-titles I do know bloody Strong Guy is the current lord of hell after beating Mephisto.

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Mephisto stalemated Galactus in his realm

Isn't that a bad showing when he is suppose to have near limitless power there

he's beaten the Avengers, he's trapped the Richards (Franklin and Sue) and Reed said with infinite prep he couldn't rescue them, he was strong enough that Doom AND Strange struggled to get Doom's mother's soul from him, he's beaten Thor, Surfer, Hulk, X-men (as well as been immune to Rogue's powers and turned powers against people, and well...off), he's punked Hela, and he created Blackheart.

How is any of this relevant to my point when I referring to how weaker characters beat or trick him. The only impressive character in that list is Surfer if it was outside his realm and being immune to Rogue is incredibly common.

I don't follow whatever titles Mephisto normally appears in but like a said there must be more to the context of what happens in Hell when reading a few X-titles I do know bloody Strong Guy is the current lord of hell after beating Mephisto.

No Caption Provided

Not a bad showing because he was pretty much winning, but Galactus started eating his realm, as he can apparently eat souls now. Thus he told Galactus to get out and gave him his herald's soul back. A stalemate due to circumstance.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gr one shots blackheart

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

basically it comes down to BH and GR vs Darkseid

Blackheart can beat darkseid

GR can beat darkseid with zarathos in full control

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Darkseid one shots team one and Despero.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC fans be crying. The Hell Lords win.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol no , he isn't beating Blaze with Zarathos in full control he could beat Darkseid by himself but if Zarathos shows up he massacres.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@comicfan11 said:

Lol no , he isn't beating Blaze with Zarathos in full control he could beat Darkseid by himself but if Zarathos shows up he massacres.

Darkseid was beating Anti-Monitor until he used Black Racer and the Anti Life Equation.

No one here is on that level, except Darkseid of course. Darkseid on panel is confirmed to have conquered universes and DC Heaven went on lockdown because they were afraid of him. And he beat Alan Scott, powered by a Multiverse worth of the Green, the Red, the Rot etc, all universal power sources.

He kills everyone here with ease.