Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJDarthPlagueis

Blackest Night(DC zombies)

No Caption Provided

vs.

Marvel Zombies

No Caption Provided

Bloodlust on, morals off, no prep, fight to the death or K.O!

Battle takes place Metropolis

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Zombies have the power of Galactus so I chose them.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mikep12

@misterguyman: Nope. That Galactus was feat less and got beat by his own powers. He should never have had problems with guys that only had a small bit of Surfers powers who was practically feats less and had trouble with multiple street levelers and Hulk and even got caught by that Hulk and seemingly display no feats of real power when a blast couldn't kill Hulk. He could have drained them and he had cosmic awareness or did he since he seamlessly didn't display it as well as no ftl. That Surfer and Galactus were pathetic. They also don't have the feats to guarantee a win. There just random characters with hardly any strength or speed feats or any feats at all. While BL Martian Manhunter is actually just an undead J'onn who still has feats like helping with the Earth or scanning an entire Galaxy. They also can't defend against the overwhelming numbers as well as the fact that they can't stop them from regenerating and they have no answer for Anti-Monitor, Specter, and Nekron. BL's stomp!

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Superman19

BL's stomp!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

The Black Lanterns murder stomp. The Marvel team literally don't have what it takes to kill them.

Jslayer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackest Night Zombies

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jacthripper

Marvel Zombies, they have the power of galactus and silver surfer

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanterns

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Lanterns turn the Marvel Universe into Black Lanterns.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Lanterns stomp hard!!!

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Lanterns win via godstomp or conversion

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jacthripper

@dondave:

The spectre is powerful, but weak to tp. Otherwise Manhunter couldn't have taken him. He is so powerful but got defeated by the BATKICK

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KingAres109

@jacthripper: I didn't know those were the same Spectre..Feats or scans saying their the same..??

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

@jacthripper: Spectre wasn't defeated by the batkick. He let bruce hurt him because he thought it woukd make him feel better.

Try to find context before sprouting nonsense.

Also he's not weak to telepathy. He's a powerful telepath himself and has resisted a universal telepath.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jacthripper

@dondave: Then how did mmh enter his mind? Because while Jonnz is powerful I wouldn't put him on universal level. Also galactus has similar tp defenses that have not been beat by a green superman (my opinion). I will admit that them eating galactus in the first place was sheer luck and PIS, but he did seem to be starving. Galactus has the power to take out a celestial without much difficulty. I am also aware that this galactus is practically featless, but has the implied power of regular galactus.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: I'm pretty sure that was Hal Spectre who had pretty much weakened the spectre entity and even then I could call that pis. How about that? They still have Anti-Monitor and Nekron who pretty much solo. And where was the implied power. Surfer had problems with a team of street levelers and Hulk. He couldn't kill Hulk with a blast and with cosmic awarness he should known there weakness. Even worse he was tagged by Hulk. How can they have the same implied power? That was the only Galactus showing and he couldn't even take away his own power and there are some differences between this and 616 Galactus like this one being composed of Flesh. There are obviously differences that don't justify this implied power.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@misterguyman: Nope. That Galactus was feat less and got beat by his own powers. He should never have had problems with guys that only had a small bit of Surfers powers who was practically feats less and had trouble with multiple street levelers and Hulk and even got caught by that Hulk and seemingly display no feats of real power when a blast couldn't kill Hulk. He could have drained them and he had cosmic awareness or did he since he seamlessly didn't display it as well as no ftl. That Surfer and Galactus were pathetic. They also don't have the feats to guarantee a win. There just random characters with hardly any strength or speed feats or any feats at all. While BL Martian Manhunter is actually just an undead J'onn who still has feats like helping with the Earth or scanning an entire Galaxy. They also can't defend against the overwhelming numbers as well as the fact that they can't stop them from regenerating and they have no answer for Anti-Monitor, Specter, and Nekron. BL's stomp!

The Marvel Zombies killed all life in the universe in a few years. That's a ridiculous speed and reaction speed feat considering how massive universes are.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol they also have Nekron so I don't see how the Marvel Zombies can compete here.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: How does this help here? Also that was hyperbole or something. It wouldn't be possible to eat the entire universe and I'm pretty sure there were beings still out there plus we don't know how they did so. Plus it took them 46 years but now there facing something much different. This needs to get lokced.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Easternwind

@mikep12: what IS galactus made out of exactly? never knew been reading comics for a while , also thats sooo stupid that they had trouble with hulk and such, cuz the whole POINT of M zombies was the heros turned zombies. =(. You could say that it was PIS tho, or you could say they are featless, it SEEMED they had implied power but without OTHER showings you cant really call it pis, idk would Batman taking out an alternate universe supes implied to have supes power be pis if that supes had no showings? Werent the zombies a little more powerful or something? i dont remember the surfer/galactus scene much been a long time

Also dont all the BLs have power rings? they do have some weaknesses tho like the light things

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: Galactus is made from energy but they had to make him flesh so the zombies could eat him to advance the plot. I don't think that's a very good comparison. These were completely alternative characters while it seems your implying that it's main Batman who would most likely bring kryptonite and the same with the Batman of that universe assuming he knew and even then your scenario sounds vague. We don't know how Batman beats him and was more evej then say Batman beat him with physical blows and brought down a building on him which KO's him we know he's weaker than normal supes who would stomp bats. So it all depends on the scenario but in this case we have feats and these are the only feats so this means they don't have the implied powers and I wouldn't really call it pis.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: its a weird situation , I meant like, if going against the zombies was SS and Galacs only feat, and Superman geting beat by bats , i just meant, if that was his only showing, would you assume he was weaker, even if was implied he was the same str?

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Squirrel Girl a Marvel Zombie? So.....yeah...

MetalGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Lantern

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@mikep12:

In one of the later comics they literally ate all life on the planet over a few years. I forget how long it took but they couldn't sense any life anywhere in the universe for them to consume. That's pretty ridiculous.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers