• 101 results
#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.  

Rules & Specifications 
-No Morals Apply 
-Kill,KO,Incapacitation to win.No BFR 
-The Fight takes place in the Miniverse by the Mesa.
#2 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh. I'm going to have to think about this one.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Oh. I'm going to have to think about this one. "
Is that sarcasm?
#4 Posted by blackadam (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

if morals dont apply bb can use his voice at the begining of the fight.
#5 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

Logically BB should win here....=]

#6 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: No.
#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio

Without morals or giant amounts of PIS Blackbolt should win. One huge scream and BAM! Red Hulk is gone. That said, Red Hulk leaks PIS like none other so.....

#8 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

A single master blow would put an end to Marvel's worst character not named Francois Le Blanc.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

My money's on Rulk. He's one bad dude.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" A single master blow would put an end to Marvel's worst character not named Francois Le Blanc. "
You know the Master Blow isn't even equivalent to a class 100 punch right? It probably wouldn't even down She-Hulk.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" Without morals or giant amounts of PIS Blackbolt should win. One huge scream and BAM! Red Hulk is gone. That said, Red Hulk leaks PIS like none other so..... "
Based on what?
#12 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" A single master blow would put an end to Marvel's worst character not named Francois Le Blanc. "
You know the Master Blow isn't even equivalent to a class 100 punch right? It probably wouldn't even down She-Hulk. "
The actual strength involved (BB can only lift a max of around 50 tons) isn't what makes it one of his signature attacks.
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk just needs to get his hands on BB once and he can drain him of his energy/yelling ability.

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" Without morals or giant amounts of PIS Blackbolt should win. One huge scream and BAM! Red Hulk is gone. That said, Red Hulk leaks PIS like none other so..... "
Based on what? "
Well, one whisper destroyed an entire city, thus one scream must be even stronger. Blackbolt clearly has to hold back when he normally fights due to his morals(he doesn't want to kill everyone around him), but without his morals he should be able to just go all out and destroy Rulk.
#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Based on what? "
Well, one whisper destroyed an entire city, thus one scream must be even stronger. Blackbolt clearly has to hold back when he normally fights due to his morals(he doesn't want to kill everyone around him), but without his morals he should be able to just go all out and destroy Rulk. "
Whom has Black Bolt actually taken out with the scream that is comparable to Rulk though? And I don't want to hear Gladiator because he lost to Gambit too.
#16 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think the master blow is going to do anything to Rulk. And his voice isn't living up to the hype.

#17 Posted by Fire-brand (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

without morals, blacks bolt screams at the beginning and the entire planet is demolished. BB for the win.

#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (29923 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Based on what? "
Well, one whisper destroyed an entire city, thus one scream must be even stronger. Blackbolt clearly has to hold back when he normally fights due to his morals(he doesn't want to kill everyone around him), but without his morals he should be able to just go all out and destroy Rulk. "
Whom has Black Bolt actually taken out with the scream that is comparable to Rulk though? And I don't want to hear Gladiator because he lost to Gambit too. "
I was mostly guessing that it would be that strong, has he ever actually went full force with a scream?
#19 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
"I don't think the master blow is going to do anything to Rulk. And his voice isn't living up to the hype. "
I hope you're not also getting the impression that the master blow is just an average haymaker.
#20 Edited by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Based on what? "
Whom has Black Bolt actually taken out with the scream that is comparable to Rulk though? And I don't want to hear Gladiator because he lost to Gambit too. "
I was mostly guessing that it would be that strong, has he ever actually went full force with a scream? "
He did in Earth X(non-canon), but he didn't attack anything with it. He shouted into space to call Galactus or something.
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Lance Uppercut said:
"I don't think the master blow is going to do anything to Rulk. And his voice isn't living up to the hype. "
I hope you're not also getting the impression that the master blow is just an average haymaker. "
What has he done with the Master Blow that makes it mentionable?
#22 Posted by Fire-brand (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: 
he beat down the hulk. medusa said one master blow would break every bone in the hulks body during WWH.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fire-brand said:
" @Vance Astro:  he beat down the hulk. medusa said one master blow would break every bone in the hulks body during WWH. "
Medusa doesn't know WTF she's talking about.
#24 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
You know the Master Blow isn't even equivalent to a class 100 punch right? It probably wouldn't even down She-Hulk. "
Ya master blow is around a 80 level punch I would say in force but the whole point of it is that it releases electron energy into the opponent that disperses causing serious injury. Though it is far more effective against energy based and cosmic beings I have noticed. But Black Bolt unhinged is something left to see. while under the control of Ronan in an Inhumans mini he was able to release enough energy on a Shi'ar governed planet to causes massive tectonic plate shifts across the entire planet causing massive global disasters on every nook of the planet including Earthquakes Volcanic Eruptions and Tidal Waves. His voice obviously his most powerful weapon has greatly improved over the years in the begging during the Inhumans first run at full scream he destroyed Attilan and in recent events he has taken down whole teams such as the Avengers and X-Men with a mere whisper so judging his voice is a challenge but the Skrull kidnapped him with the intention of using his voice to destroy solar systems. As well BB has a 2-0 victory over base hulk as I recall. He can manipulate and control electrons and form powerful blasts and other uses with them he is at best  60 tonner with a maximum of 50 mach flight speed from what I have picked up over the years. He has been trained in extensive martial arts and battle tactics his whole life from Gorgon and Karnac so he is a formidable foe. I know little of Rulk so I am not going to make any calls till I see more stuff for him
#25 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
I hope you're not also getting the impression that the master blow is just an average haymaker. "
What has he done with the Master Blow that makes it mentionable? "
He combines his electron powers and sonic discharges (which can rattle every continent at the same time) into one big punch. It has even been stated that the master blow can break every bone in Hulk's body.  
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
What has he done with the Master Blow that makes it mentionable? "
He combines his electron powers and sonic discharges (which can rattle every continent at the same time) into one big punch. It has even been stated that the master blow can break every bone in Hulk's body.   "
@Vance Astro said:
" @Fire-brand said:
" @Vance Astro:  he beat down the hulk. medusa said one master blow would break every bone in the hulks body during WWH. "
Medusa doesn't know WTF she's talking about. "
#27 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolts whisper can destroy a city, his scream can end a planet if not a solar system.  I also heard that when his is full of rage ( his screams are dependant on his mood and his voice level ) a scream can infact destroy the universe.
#28 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds to me that the Master blow is a lot of speculation. What actual feat does it have?

#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" Sounds to me that the Master blow is a lot of speculation. What actual feat does it have? "
Off the top of my head it one shotted The Thing, Caused an energy based Kree meta to super nove and sent the Hulk flying through New York but not enough to stop him it is FAR from his best attack and it drains him of energy extremeley causing him to have to meditate and recharge he rarely uses it for these reasons
#30 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
"Black Bolts whisper can destroy a city, his scream can end a planet if not a solar system.  I also heard that when his is full of rage ( his screams are dependant on his mood and his voice level ) a scream can infact destroy the universe. "
This is just silly.............
#31 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" Black Bolts whisper can destroy a city, his scream can end a planet if not a solar system.  I also heard that when his is full of rage ( his screams are dependant on his mood and his voice level ) a scream can infact destroy the universe. "
None of this has ever been established or mentioned in comics the closest was the Skrull wanting to enhance his voice with technology to bust solar systems
#32 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Fire-brand said:
Captain America once stated that he has mastered every fighting style known to man, but I guess he's pretty delusional as well.
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Fire-brand said:
Captain America once stated that he has mastered every fighting style known to man, but I guess he's pretty delusional as well. "
Yes...he is because he hasn't.
#34 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio

As hard as it is for me to say Black Bolt being my favorite Marvel character not to mention the thousands of dollars I have poured into him he is heavily clouded by poor writing and word of mouth with lack of feats causing him to be overrated. He is a peaceful man who will do whatever possible to end conflicts without hostilities so seeing his full power will most likely never happen

#35 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
I think I may back Red Hulk in this fight... 
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have any feats for the Master blow that aren't from before half of us were born? How about something from you know like late 90's to now? All of the people he supposedly knocked out or hurt are feats from years ago.Hulk,The Thing etc. have gotten stronger and more durable.

#37 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15040 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Does anyone have any feats for the Master blow that aren't from before half of us were born? How about something from you know like late 90's to now? All of the people he supposedly knocked out or hurt are feats from years ago.Hulk,The Thing etc. have gotten stronger and more durable. "
That's the thing he really has not used it. It pretty much died in the silver age
#38 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Does anyone have any feats for the Master blow that aren't from before half of us were born? How about something from you know like late 90's to now? All of the people he supposedly knocked out or hurt are feats from years ago.Hulk,The Thing etc. have gotten stronger and more durable. "
Stark has stated that BB has knocked a Rhode Island-size moon chunk out of orbit before, but I'm not sure if it required any sonic discharge or not.
#39 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @daak1212 said:
" Black Bolts whisper can destroy a city, his scream can end a planet if not a solar system.  I also heard that when his is full of rage ( his screams are dependant on his mood and his voice level ) a scream can infact destroy the universe. "
None of this has ever been established or mentioned in comics the closest was the Skrull wanting to enhance his voice with technology to bust solar systems "

Your right not in comics but in physics, his scream is particle interaction and electron manipulation which he emmits from screaming not in a certain direction but in a wide scope and in theory the damage is infitesimal.
#40 Edited by Robotman (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Black Bolt's voice really strong enough to destroy a planet with a scream? Marvel Universe Wiki says his scream "At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon."  
#41 Posted by Fire-brand (2306 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
"Does anyone have any feats for the Master blow that aren't from before half of us were born? How about something from you know like late 90's to now? All of the people he supposedly knocked out or hurt are feats from years ago.Hulk,The Thing etc. have gotten stronger and more durable. "
Stark has stated that BB has knocked a Rhode Island-size moon chunk out of orbit before, but I'm not sure if it required any sonic discharge or not. "
that wasn't even black bolt. that was a skrull imposter. the skrull was less powerful than black bolt.
#42 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Robotman said:
" Is Blackbolts voice really strong enough to destroy a planet with a scream? Marvel Universe Wiki says his scream "At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon."   "
No, it can't destroy a planet.
#43 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:
" Is Blackbolts voice really strong enough to destroy a planet with a scream? Marvel Universe Wiki says his scream "At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon."   "
No, it can't destroy a planet. "

http://marvel.wikia.com/Blackbolt#Powers_and_Abilities
#44 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Blackbolt#Powers_and_Abilities "
That website is a fan made site and holds no value as far as battle forums are concerned.
#45 Posted by k4tzm4n (34903 posts) - - Show Bio
"A single master blow would put an end to Marvel's worst character not named Francois Le Blanc. "

I haven't read anything with Hit-Monkey, but I'm willing to bet he's worse.
Staff
#46 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:

That website is a fan made site and holds no value as far as battle forums are concerned. "

Sounds pretty dismissive
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:

That website is a fan made site and holds no value as far as battle forums are concerned. "
Sounds pretty dismissive "
It is dismissive.Those are the words of a fan not MARVEL.
#48 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:

It's not dismissive. Anyone can edit that page without backing any of their evidence with facts. A solid source would come from Marvel Handbook or even better, a comic book.
#49 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:

It's not dismissive. Anyone can edit that page without backing any of their evidence with facts. A solid source would come from Marvel Handbook or even better, a comic book. "

Looking at the Marvel database it put Blackbolts energy projection on 7 which is max and I belveive thats on par with Galactus, Surfer and others. 
#50 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @daak1212 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Robotman said:

It's not dismissive. Anyone can edit that page without backing any of their evidence with facts. A solid source would come from Marvel Handbook or even better, a comic book. "
Looking at the Marvel database it put Blackbolts energy projection on 7 which is max and I belveive thats on par with Galactus, Surfer and others.  "
If by Marvel database, you mean Marvel.com, that too is edited by fans an not a solid source to base facts. As far Marvel's "stat chart", it too is not very resourceful.  It maxes out at 7 but there are plenty of characters that go so far beyond that. For instance, Hulk is a ranking of 7 for strength. What does that tell you? It tells you that he is at least 100 tons class. But Hulk can easily lift way above 100 tons.