"sonicmora says:
"Colt Python says:
"sonicmora says:
"Colt Python says:
"sonicmora says:
"Can Blackbolt sense Piccolo?"
He doesn't have to.He can just scream and spin. LMFAO!"
Wouldn't he just teleport behind and kill him there? Avoiding the attack."
No.Piccilo can't teleport.When ever you see someone on DBZ appear to teleport it's because the moved so fast."
He's fast enough to kill him then."
No, no he's not..."

If it seems like it looks like he can teleport and can't be visible when he moves he's fast.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Static Shock

Sigh

Where the hell is Buckshot, Etnernal, and Gambler when you need them!?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By sonicmora

Static Shock says:

"***Sigh*** Where the hell is Buckshot, Etnernal, and Gambler when you need them!?"

Yo i'm not much of a DBZ fan, but in debates like these I try to help others out.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Boken

Static Shock says:

"***Sigh*** Where the hell is Buckshot, Etnernal, and Gambler when you need them!?"

you must not know who i am then. may not be them but i argue with the best of them. Piccolo can not beat black bolt. piccolo couldn't rip a simpole hole in the hyperbolic time chamber. he needed the help of a little kid to get out. here are the two bigger reasons

1. piccolo was in agonny when gohan was just wisteling in the lord slug movie. if black bolt wistles. piccolo dies not just beacuse of what i said before but also thannks to black bolts power.

2. damage picc's head and he's done. thats his limit to regeneration.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By sonicmora

Post Deleted.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By sonicmora

Static Shock says:

And when things begin heating up why not call them?

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#107  Edited By vegeta

let me explain this real slow for people to understand piccolo's body is so tough it withstands a blast that will destroy a planet to hell with a d@mn mountain his scream would not hurt piccolo exept for the hearing part thank you very much

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By vegeta

Colt Python says:

"vegeta says:
"let me explain this real slow for people to understand piccolo's body is so tough it withstands a blast that will destroy a planet to hell with a d@mn mountain his scream would not hurt piccolo exept for the hearing part thank you very much"
False.Watch more DBZ."

whats false and i own everything dbz has buddy

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By vegeta

once again if piccolo can take a blast like that he can take that

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Static Shock

vegeta says:

"once again if piccolo can take a blast like that he can take that"

If Apocalypse can't withstand it, how can Piccolo?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111  Edited By The_Ghostshell

At 1:08, Piccolo is killed by a blast that is now where near Earth destroying by any stretch of thee imagination. In fact the whole video shows the entire cast of DBZ pussies going down faster then Elton John at a Village People ruining concert.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"At 1:08, Piccolo is killed by a blast that is now where near Earth destroying by any stretch of thee imagination. In fact the whole video shows the entire cast of DBZ pussies going down faster then Elton John at a Village People ruining concert."

There you have it. And, for all you DBZ fans, Piccolo took a lot of punishment from Frieza's second transformation. So much punishment that he was literally knocked out for the remainder of the Namek sagam taking multiple energy blasts repeatedly. So much for a healing factor huh?

Toward the end of the vid is when it happens...

Darkmaster87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Darkmaster87

Static Shock says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Darkmaster87 says:
"Isn't blackbolt attack is at the speed of sound? Piccolois way faster then the speed of sound. Also Piccolo attacks can destroysomething as big as the moon. "

BB I am pretty sure has the ability to destroy the moon also

But since Piccolo fused with Kami. I think he is an equivulant to a

high Super Saiyajin 1's power so he can at least destroy a planet with

ease probably multiple planents effortlessly too. I mean vegeta was

doing it at 18,000. Imagine later when many characters reach the 100

millions to one billion (although not accutrate just peoples logical

guesses)"

Dude, you mean to tell me that if Piccolo gets hit with the scream attack that it won't kill him immediately!? Didn't you see what it did to Apocalypse? Isn't he invulnerable to some degree? On top of that, there is NO WAY that the scream can be dodged. It destroys everything as soon as a letter is muttered. It's instantaneous. It's all in the comic scan I posted on page 4. Piccolo will not know that it is coming, and he has no knowledge of the attack itself. He has to see it coming to dodge it or teleport out of the way. Apocalypse has the ability to teleport himself. But, in that scan, he couldn't do that to save his life... Why? Because he didn't see it coming. So, what makes you think that Piccolo could dodge it if he had the chance?

And, earlier, I just said that BB can use his electron manipulation to make himself more powerful, up to superhuman levels. And, he can use it to make force fields of his own."

I'm not saying piccolo is invulnerable to sound. What I am saying is that piccolo is faster then the speed of sound. So even if blackbolt yells his attack would travel at the speed of sound which can easily be dodge since piccolo is faster then the speed of sound.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By acewasp23

i thought DBZ threads were banned? lol jk

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Static Shock

No, it doesn't. The attack is instantaneous, destroying everything as soon as word is muttered. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords - from the merest whisper to a full scream - triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field.
Post Edited:2007-11-19 21:42:59

Darkmaster87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Darkmaster87

Static Shock says:

"Darkmaster87 says:
"Static Shock says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
"Darkmaster87 says:
"Isn't blackbolt attack is at the speed of sound? Piccolois way faster then the speed of sound. Also Piccolo attacks can destroysomething as big as the moon. "

BB I am pretty sure has the ability to destroy the moon also

But since Piccolo fused with Kami. I think he is an equivulant to a

high Super Saiyajin 1's power so he can at least destroy a planet with

ease probably multiple planents effortlessly too. I mean vegeta was

doing it at 18,000. Imagine later when many characters reach the 100

millions to one billion (although not accutrate just peoples logical

guesses)"

Dude, you mean to tell me that if Piccolo gets hit with the scream attack that it won't kill him immediately!? Didn't you see what it did to Apocalypse? Isn't he invulnerable to some degree? On top of that, there is NO WAY that the scream can be dodged. It destroys everything as soon as a letter is muttered. It's instantaneous. It's all in the comic scan I posted on page 4. Piccolo will not know that it is coming, and he has no knowledge of the attack itself. He has to see it coming to dodge it or teleport out of the way. Apocalypse has the ability to teleport himself. But, in that scan, he couldn't do that to save his life... Why? Because he didn't see it coming. So, what makes you think that Piccolo could dodge it if he had the chance?

And, earlier, I just said that BB can use his electron manipulation to make himself more powerful, up to superhuman levels. And, he can use it to make force fields of his own."

I'm not saying piccolo is invulnerable to sound. What I am saying is that piccolo is faster then the speed of sound. So even if blackbolt yells his attack would travel at the speed of sound which can easily be dodge since piccolo is faster then the speed of sound."

But, still. Piccolo will not see it coming, so how can he dodge it? Apocalypse can teleport, but couldn't do it to save his life. He didn't see it coming. On top of that, he doesn't even know about the move. So how can easily dodge something that he won't know that's coming? You obviously didn't read my post right...."

I admit that the attack may come as a surprise to piccolo but I still believe he can dodge it since the attack moves at the speed of sound.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

You can't dodge what you can't see. This isn't a big glowing ball of energy, it's an invisible wall of sound. By the time Piccolo realizes what's going on, he'll already be getting pulverized.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Static Shock

Alexander Anderson says:

"You can't dodge what you can't see. This isn't a big glowing ball of energy, it's an invisible wall of sound. By the time Piccolo realizes what's going on, he'll already be getting pulverized."

Agreed.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vegeta

Gambler says:

"At 1:08, Piccolo is killed by a blast that is now where near Earth destroying by any stretch of thee imagination. In fact the whole video shows the entire cast of DBZ pussies going down faster then Elton John at a Village People ruining concert.http://www.youtube.com/v/1wKXpXXVvdA&rel=1 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">"

that wasbefore piccolo fused with kame