#1 Posted by Darkmaster87 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt v.s Piccolo

They fight in a open field.

No prep.

Who wins.

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkmaster87 says:

"Blackbolt v.s PiccoloThey fight in a open field.No prep.Who wins."

I suppose the notion of "No more DBZ fights" is completely lost on you, isn't it?

#3 Posted by Darkmaster87 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought that was just a rumor.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkmaster87 says:

"I thought that was just a rumor."

That's alright-I don't think that there were any official statements, but several people have said things about how no more DBZ battles were decided as of......I don't know, actually.

#5 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

black bolt cna use hyper sound and piccilo has sensitive hearing black bolt wins

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"black bolt cna use hyper sound and piccilo has sensitive hearing black bolt wins"

its piccolo and he has torn of his ears before so he cant hear so piccolo hellzone grenades him dead

#7 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Spiderben says:
"black bolt cna use hyper sound and piccilo has sensitive hearing black bolt wins"
its piccolo and he has torn of his ears before so he cant hear so piccolo hellzone grenades him dead"

doesnt make a difference blackbolts yell can shatter moutains lol so if he rips off his ears he still has hisbody wide open he loses very easily. Blackbolt wins just like any other marvel character.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
its piccolo and he has torn of his ears before so he cant hear so piccolo hellzone grenades him dead"
doesnt make a difference blackbolts yell can shatter moutains lol so if he rips off his ears he still has hisbody wide open he loses very easily. Blackbolt wins just like any other marvel character."

man you have done bumped your head piccolo's body is alot stronger than a mountain

#10 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt only had to whisper to tear Hulk's skin off, Hulk isnt as invulnerable as Piccolo but that was only a whisper. If Black Bolt were to yell at him, it should be able to tear him apart.

#11 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Black Bolt only had to whisper to tear Hulk's skin off, Hulk isnt as invulnerable as Piccolo but that was only a whisper. If Black Bolt were to yell at him, it should be able to tear him apart."

his yell shatters mounatins. Yet I've seen piccolo destroy mountains...Also I've seen Piccolo go through mountains.

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
doesnt make a difference blackbolts yell can shatter moutains lol so if he rips off his ears he still has hisbody wide open he loses very easily. Blackbolt wins just like any other marvel character."
man you have done bumped your head piccolo's body is alot stronger than a mountain"

No your just retarded lol piccolo would die if i rememeber he was scared to take a blasts from kid gohan and his strong blasts were enough to desroy a huge hill or make a crator so yeah stop thinking dbzs the best when it got cut and marvels still running right?

#13 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Black Bolt only had to whisper to tear Hulk's skin off, Hulk isnt as invulnerable as Piccolo but that was only a whisper. If Black Bolt were to yell at him, it should be able to tear him apart."

then piccolo regenerates and special beam cannons him dead

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Dormammu says:
then piccolo regenerates and special beam cannons him dead"

yeah like blackbolts gonna let piccolo heal which would take a godo amount of time he has other powers lol besides yelling you wouldn't know though because in your head dbz beats all.

#15 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
man you have done bumped your head piccolo's body is alot stronger than a mountain"
No your just retarded lol piccolo would die if i rememeber he was scared to take a blasts from kid gohan and his strong blasts were enough to desroy a huge hill or make a crator so yeah stop thinking dbzs the best when it got cut and marvels still running right?"
Marvel needs people who control realitys in the mean time DBZ relies on pure skill. But I say LBV wins.
#16 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Dormammu says:

But Black Bolt could keep yelling.

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Dormammu says:
"vegeta says:
"Dormammu says:
But Black Bolt could keep yelling."
Then Piccolo keeps dodging."

Yor to dumb to realize that you can't dodge that type of attack with ease lol its a sound attack spreading all out piccolos dead lol. The reason why it sucks to argue with you is you dbz favs act retarded you don't state facts you all say the same thing and you all think your characters can wins battles even you know they can't/

#18 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"vegeta says:
"Dormammu says:

Then Piccolo keeps dodging.

#19 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

or piccaho puts up an energy shield

#20 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Dormammu says:
"vegeta says:
"Dormammu says:
Yor to dumb to realize that you can't dodge that type of attack with ease lol its a sound attack spreading all out piccolos dead lol. The reason why it sucks to argue with you is you dbz favs act retarded you don't state facts you all say the same thing and you all think your characters can wins battles even you know they can't/"
You think we say the same thing? You've been saying that same thing for months now. And Piccolo teleports behind BB. If it can get behind BB then BB would've killed himself a long time ago.
#21 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would BB kill himself?

#22 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Dormammu says:
"vegeta says:
"Dormammu says:
Yor to dumb to realize that you can't dodge that type of attack with ease lol its a sound attack spreading all out piccolos dead lol. The reason why it sucks to argue with you is you dbz favs act retarded you don't state facts you all say the same thing and you all think your characters can wins battles even you know they can't/"

you want facts piccolo shoots him before he even yells hows that and piccolo is a genius fighter

#23 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Why would BB kill himself?"

Piccolo teleports behind BB, and if the screamn can still get Picc, then it would have to touch BB himself.

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes i been saying the same thing for the past few monts yet i came back to the vine about a week ago lol you sound so retarded. Anyway you are becuase if i didnt say he could teleport you and your girlfriend vageta would keep saying the same thing.

#25 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Yes i been saying the same thing for the past few monts yet i came back to the vine about a week ago lol you sound so retarded. Anyway you are becuase if i didnt say he could teleport you and your girlfriend vageta would keep saying the same thing."

hold up man first learn to spell the name VEGETA second dont link me with them third keep saying the same thing cuz its true

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
No your just retarded lol piccolo would die if i rememeber he was scared to take a blasts from kid gohan and his strong blasts were enough to desroy a huge hill or make a crator so yeah stop thinking dbzs the best when it got cut and marvels still running right?"
Marvel needs people who control realitys in the mean time DBZ relies on pure skill. But I say LBV wins."

What? DBZ rely on skill? Which is why a majority of their characters can apparently blow upa planet with a finger blast?

Yeah-that's skill all right.

Rolls eyes

#27 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

i love dragonball z but like every one tells me on here you have to read about the caracters before you post a batle and piccolo is sensitive to sound and black bolt has his hyper screem and if that dont qwork that screem can rip piccolos skinn off from him and kill him

#28 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
Marvel needs people who control realitys in the mean time DBZ relies on pure skill. But I say LBV wins. "
What? DBZ rely on skill? Which is why a majority of their characters can apparently blow upa planet with a finger blast? Yeah-that's skill all right. *Rolls eyes*"

they also are better at hand to hand then yall give them credit so yea there is skill

#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
Marvel needs people who control realitys in the mean time DBZ relies on pure skill. But I say LBV wins. "
What? DBZ rely on skill? Which is why a majority of their characters can apparently blow upa planet with a finger blast? Yeah-that's skill all right. *Rolls eyes*"

they also are better at hand to hand then yall give them credit so yea there is skill"

Take away all their powers, just make it hand to hand-and I have little doubt that Iron Fist with nothing but his martial arts would own them.

#30 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"i love dragonball z but like every one tells me on here you have to read about the caracters before you post a batle and piccolo is sensitive to sound and black bolt has his hyper screem and if that dont qwork that screem can rip piccolos skinn off from him and kill him "

read the rest of the thread before posting

#31 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
they also are better at hand to hand then yall give them credit so yea there is skill"
Take away all their powers, just make it hand to hand-and I have little doubt that Iron Fist with nothing but his martial arts would own them."

ummm no they are masters of martial arts too you know

#32 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

i did and it sounded like you were talking out your ass

#33 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
Take away all their powers, just make it hand to hand-and I have little doubt that Iron Fist with nothing but his martial arts would own them."

ummm no they are masters of martial arts too you know"

Then they really aren't all that impressive to Iron Fist, or Karate Kid, or Batman.....because if they are only masters of martial arts and 99.9% of the time they use their planet destroying finger blasts, it shows that instead of relying on the skill they have, they merely use their non-skillful attacks.

In conclusion: Make them be peak human with no incredible super-speed or strength, just martial arts, and Karate Kid, Batman, and Iron Fist beat them.

#34 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but with out nowing black bolts powers how is piccolo going to know to do that hes not so hes dead

#35 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"i did and it sounded like you were talking out your ass"

ummm did you not see piccolo tear his ears of before and if piccolo shot first and talked later bb is dead piccolo is smart

#36 Posted by Spiderben (264 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but with out nowing black bolts powers how is piccolo going to know to do that hes not so hes dead

#37 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"yeah but with out nowing black bolts powers how is piccolo going to know to do that hes not so hes dead"

piccolo is not goku he is not going to play around with bb piccolo is going for the kill right away

#38 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"zee crusher says:
"vegeta says:
"Spiderben says:
ummm no they are masters of martial arts too you know"
Then they really aren't all that impressive to Iron Fist, or Karate Kid, or Batman.....because if they are only masters of martial arts and 99.9% of the time they use their planet destroying finger blasts, it shows that instead of relying on the skill they have, they merely use their non-skillful attacks. In conclusion: Make them be peak human with no incredible super-speed or strength, just martial arts, and Karate Kid, Batman, and Iron Fist beat them."

no,besides they fight without blasts sometimes

#39 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

So, lemme get this straight.....

Guys who, through some reason, can fly faster than light, easily shoot finger blasts that can destroy a planet, teleport, etc., are suddenly considered skillful, even though they barely even use their abilities that require skill?

It's like this-they can shoot a blast as easily as they can breath.

I can breath. Does that make me skillful?

Answer: No. Since I can't breath in water but fish can, does that make them superior to me?

Answer: No.

Therefore-a DBZ character is like a fish-they can breath in water. Meanwhile several Marvel characters are like humans-they can't, but if the fight isn't underwater, they kick the fishes @$$.

#40 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:
"So, lemme get this straight..... Guys who, through some reason, can fly faster than light, easily shoot finger blasts that can destroy a planet, teleport, etc., are suddenly considered skillful, even though they barely even use their abilities that require skill? It's like this-they can shoot a blast as easily as they can breath. I can breath. Does that make me skillful? Answer: No. Since I can't breath in water but fish can, does that make them superior to me? Answer: No. Therefore-a DBZ character is like a fish-they can breath in water. Meanwhile several Marvel characters are like humans-they can't, but if the fight isn't underwater, they kick the fishes @$$."

yea your right thats all they do no fighting jus blasts no fighting at all"

Even though your sarcastic (It's really hard to tell with your posts) because I managed to prove you wrong on a point, I'll leave the argument be for the cause of stopping a flame war before it even started.

(Oh, and let's see.......3/4 of the time they stand there and grunt, charging for an attack)

#41 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"So, lemme get this straight..... Guys who, through some reason, can fly faster than light, easily shoot finger blasts that can destroy a planet, teleport, etc., are suddenly considered skillful, even though they barely even use their abilities that require skill? It's like this-they can shoot a blast as easily as they can breath. I can breath. Does that make me skillful? Answer: No. Since I can't breath in water but fish can, does that make them superior to me? Answer: No. Therefore-a DBZ character is like a fish-they can breath in water. Meanwhile several Marvel characters are like humans-they can't, but if the fight isn't underwater, they kick the fishes @$$."

yea your right thats all they do no fighting jus blasts no fighting at all

#42 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderben says:

"yeah but with out nowing black bolts powers how is piccolo going to know to do that hes not so hes dead"

W/o BB knowing Picc's powers how is he gonna know the weaknesses of Piccolo?

#43 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

"Spiderben says:
W/o BB knowing Picc's powers how is he gonna know the weaknesses of Piccolo?"

right

#44 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
Even though your sarcastic (It's really hard to tell with your posts) because I managed to prove you wrong on a point, I'll leave the argument be for the cause of stopping a flame war before it even started. (Oh, and let's see.......3/4 of the time they stand there and grunt, charging for an attack)"

im not being mean im just saying they do know how to fight as for the powering up which would you rather see to pass time that or going away from the fight showing chi chi and bulma talk?

#45 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
Even though your sarcastic (It's really hard to tell with your posts) because I managed to prove you wrong on a point, I'll leave the argument be for the cause of stopping a flame war before it even started. (Oh, and let's see.......3/4 of the time they stand there and grunt, charging for an attack)"

im not being mean im just saying they do know how to fight as for the powering up which would you rather see to pass time that or going away from the fight showing chi chi and bulma talk?"

At least with the talking it doesn't look nearly as gay for the people passing by.

#46 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
im not being mean im just saying they do know how to fight as for the powering up which would you rather see to pass time that or going away from the fight showing chi chi and bulma talk?"
At least with the talking it doesn't look nearly as gay for the people passing by. "

lol what people "

The people that live in my house, that's who. The fact that they grunted for entire episodes is 3/4 of the reason why I stopped watching that. The other 1/4 is because it made me look like a freak, having my dad walk by and see me watch men grunting for a half hour.

#47 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
At least with the talking it doesn't look nearly as gay for the people passing by. "

lol what people

#48 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
lol what people "
The people that live in my house, that's who. The fact that they grunted for entire episodes is 3/4 of the reason why I stopped watching that. The other 1/4 is because it made me look like a freak, having my dad walk by and see me watch men grunting for a half hour."

lol but when they actually fight its good"

Oh god yes-of course it's better. Too bad it took a good....(thinks back to the first Frieza saga)....four episodes for Goku to charge that Spirit Bomb. And then, didn't he just drop it? God.....

....well, I'm outta here. My bro wants on. See ya.

#49 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
lol what people "
The people that live in my house, that's who. The fact that they grunted for entire episodes is 3/4 of the reason why I stopped watching that. The other 1/4 is because it made me look like a freak, having my dad walk by and see me watch men grunting for a half hour."

lol but when they actually fight its good

#50 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
"vegeta says:
"Sparda says:
lol what people "
lol but when they actually fight its good"
Oh god yes-of course it's better. Too bad it took a good....(thinks back to the first Frieza saga)....four episodes for Goku to charge that Spirit Bomb. And then, didn't he just drop it? God..... ....well, I'm outta here. My bro wants on. See ya. "

no he hit freeza with it but it didnt kill him. later man