who'd win? For what reason?

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SpitfirePanda

Onepunch Man. Blackbolt can't scream loud enough to hurt him.

Edit: stupid autocorrect feature.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Blackbolt. His whisper can shatter a planet. Not even Karate Kid can beat him...

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbolt. Even physically he can match him. His scream is overkill.

NightThrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins in his webcomic incarnation.

Loses in his current manga adaption.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This just depends if Saitama blitzes or not.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB. Much better feats.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Saitama hits him once, he wins.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@kingh: @rpgesus: @nimrods: as a fictional construct his powers are different based on who is writing it. It was Paul Jenkins, in his much acclaimed run of Black Bolt where he was written that powerful. It was clearly said he could shatter a planet with a scream.

The next volume seen to say the same and there is a issue where Ronan used electrons around Black Bolt to force him to scream. It was mentioned again that he could shatter entire planet with his scream.

After that under war of kings story arc something similar was alluded.

Then comes Hickman where while nothing about being able to bust a planet wad mentioned Black Bolt managed to knock out Terrax the enlightened with a single whisper.

So depends on how stringent you are on his abilities. There are good bit of evidence suggesting he could blow up planet but sadly we have never actually seen him do so.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: @kingh: @nimrods: sorry friends typing from my phone, please pardon the grammatical errors and typo.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sy8000  Online

Black Bolt

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt says "lol" and wins.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By CitizenSentry

Black Bolt says: Nice to meet you, Saitama.

Black Bolt wins!

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt says: Hi

Saitama punches him once and Ko's him: Your to noisy.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: he's done nothing to suggest he can take down a planet except hyperbole from his wife. He's destroyed a part of a mountain and Ronan overloaded him and when he finally screamed some volcanoes erupted on the other side of the planet. He's whispers have been shown to only destroy a space ship or throw the avengers to the ground not exploding planets

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: why are you lying and telling people he hurt thanos. When nothing was even slightly damaged on him besides his armor and it was literally 3 straight screams in his face

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rpgesus

@leo-343: oh youre right after the 3rd full scream in his face he had a little blood trickle down from his nose. less damage than namor did with one punch. thanos literally just grabbed black bolt by the mouth and stopped the scream. so it apparently cant even get past thanos's hand.

so much damage
so much damage

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: depends on who's writing the story friend I did give you fair few examples. During In humans run by Paul Jenkins it wasn't said by his wife but was rather specifically mentioned on panel by the writer.

During War of the Kings, skrulls seems to think the same too that he is actually capable of blowing up a whole planet with his scream. They capture him and turn him into a weapon and had elaborate plans around it.

Then we have evidence from New Avengers. Under Bendis, Reed uses a machine to amplify black bolts voice and it is used to actually rip a hole in reality.

Now don't get me wrong I am not suggesting it's absolutely in arguable that Black Bolt can blow up planets. But rather there have been some evidence to suggest he could.

We have yet to see it on panel though, so no argument there friend.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: trying to get you to stop spreading misinformation about the strength of black bolts scream so people stop claiming its planet+ level. 3 black bolt screams showed the same amount of bodily damage as one namor punch if you equate being damaged with bleeding

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: honestly what happened is i loved black bolt and thought he could destroy planets with his scream but one time i got ripped apart in a debate about it before i looked more into it and then i've been salty about black bolt from then on lol

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: oh haha fair enough then I can't argue with that.

And as always, it was awesome debating with you ^_^

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: scream PIS lol I get it but yeah it was. The black bolt thing wasn't pis and a black bolt scream should only do that to thanos imo but I just don't think it's planet level or even close maybe like a country level at max. Because when you look at bb's feats and than think about how much more destruction he'd have to cause for country level destruction let alone a full planet and I just don't see it

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: In War of Kings, Black Bolt's scream overloaded the Terrigen Bomb, ripping open a hole in space-time 7 parsecs (roughly 23 light years wide) destroying all matter inside the AoE.

That's multi-solar system level, easily.

Aesop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Aesop

BB whispers. One Punch Man tanks, tells BB that he is disturbing the peace of the neighborhood and punches him off the planet earth.

Aesop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are forgetting that this fight is IC. BB wouldnt even start the fight with his powers or his full strength against an average looking bald human in loose fitting spandex holding a plastic bag full of clearance cabbage. On the other hand, Saitama will hit him with a casual continent busting punch from the start.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thedailybagel  Moderator

@rpgesus: @leo-343: blackbolts first scream did hurt thanos. He emerged from the rubble with broken armour and was bloody all over. The terrigan bomb weakened black bolts powers (which went off straight after BB screamed the first time) so all the screams after that where Thanos holds Blackbolt in front of him are of a weakened BB.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rpgesus

@thedailybagel: what are you talking about he gets up easily and his armor was broken but he wasnt hurt he said like oh or something then just beat the shit out of him

No Caption Provided

the very top is thanos reaction to black bolts omniversal non de powered scream. as you can see very bloody

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rpgesus

@etheral_dreams: lol yeah black bolt is multi solar system level. That's honestly the dumbest thing I've heard in a while

he is so powerful on another occasion when he overloaded a bomb it didnt even take out a city. but you know it wasnt the actual bomb doing the damage

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't they the same? Just the manga isn't as far.

Poseidondawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM has never lost a fight and can end a fight with one punch. hence his name.

Black Bolt is overrated Marvel trash that is only getting more popular because trash actors like Vin Diesel are trying to play him.

Screaming. Gtfoh with a power based off of sound anything faster than sound which OPM IS beats him. easily.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@rpgesus said:

@etheral_dreams: lol yeah black bolt is multi solar system level. That's honestly the dumbest thing I've heard in a while

he is so powerful on another occasion when he overloaded a bomb it didnt even take out a city. but you know it wasnt the actual bomb doing the damage

"The dumbest thing you've heard in a while"

LMAO, it's an actual feat. I could keep going on with feats that put Black Bolt at that level, such as when his scream was enough to get the attention of a being who collects galaxies, destroying a Shi'ar fleet, the Skrulls stating his voice would be the greatest weapon they ever had (keep in mind they have technology capable of instantly wiping out solar systems), injuring Gladiator with a whisper (yes, the same Gladiator who rips black holes apart and contains supernovae in his hands), shaking a planet with a yelp of pain, canceling out solar flares, KOing Silver Surfer and another Herald (two casually solar system level beings) by saying "stop", ect.

And if you're trying to imply it was the bomb that created the Fault (the 7 parsec wide hole in space-time that led to another universe that I mentioned), the bomb was powered by Black Bolt's voice. He overcharged it, and detonated the bomb, thus: expelling Terrigen Mist throughout the galaxy, shattering planets, and creating the Fault.

Planet level, GTFO.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightthrasher said:

Aren't they the same? Just the manga isn't as far.

Webcomic has more feats, but the manga adaptation seems like it might be stronger in the end.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: are you purposely lying? He didn't ko gladiator he was up within a page and I think he proceeded to beat black bolt or hyperion up right after it wasn't a just a yelp and he didn't ko silver surfer at all and a lot of those are just statements and that entity or whatever never appeared again iirc

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@rpgesus said:

@etheral_dreams: are you purposely lying? He didn't ko gladiator he was up within a page and I think he proceeded to beat black bolt or hyperion up right after it wasn't a just a yelp and he didn't ko silver surfer at all and a lot of those are just statements and that entity or whatever never appeared again iirc

1. I said injured, not KO, learn to read.

2. They're pretty much all feats, check out the Black Bolt respect thread on Reddit or pick up a comic. The only statements is the Skrulls saying BB's voice would be their greatest weapon, and it's pretty reliable considering that it was stated by Skrull scientists/weapon developers. And yes, he did momentarily KO Surfer, once again in the respect thread. That entity may have only appeared a few times, but nonetheless it's impressive.

Accusing me of lying when the problem seems you lack reading comprehension... smh. Some users would flag you for that, but I'm not that petty.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Rpgesus

@etheral_dreams: lol if you actually believe half of that idk what to tell you he's not planet level he didn't really hurt gladiator he didn't ko ss I've been on the respect thread way more than you man I know every feat that you've mentioned I'm not sure why your throwing around accusations of not being to read when you obviously are just trying to wank to bb

The feats are over hyped and overwanked and put him barely in high tier he's been stabbed by a normal sword destroyed by gladiator etc

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rpgesus said:

@thedailybagel: what are you talking about he gets up easily and his armor was broken but he wasnt hurt he said like oh or something then just beat the shit out of him

No Caption Provided

the very top is thanos reaction to black bolts omniversal non de powered scream. as you can see very bloody

I can't see sh!t. Your scans are too small.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@etheral_dreams: lol if you actually believe half of that idk what to tell you he's not planet level he didn't really hurt gladiator he didn't ko ss I've been on the respect thread way more than you man I know every feat that you've mentioned I'm not sure why your throwing around accusations of not being to read when you obviously are just trying to wank to bb

The feats are over hyped and overwanked

All of the following are far above planet level:

- Overpowering a solar flare with a scream

- Powering the T-Bomb and creating the Fault (7 parsecs/22.82 light year-wide hole in space-time that leads to another universe; also destroyed all matter in that radius, including whole planets ON PANEL)

- Even temporarily KO two Heralds (who fly through supernovae like it's nothing). Yes, SS was temporarily KOd, hence why he was sent flying and took a while to stand back up

I honestly don't know how you can ignore on-panel feats and simply dismiss them, or consider it wank. You either are unable to read or are, quite frankly, kinda moronic.

Either way, I'm done arguing with someone with massive bias.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: @etheral_dreams: Etheral is not intentionally lying but incorrect. Statements mean a little but they need ON PANEL feats to support them. The bomb housed BB voice but we have no idea if BB voice alone would have the same effect. On his own, BB has never come close to destroying a planet

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama resposted planet busting (Or wiping if you low ball) attack with the air reverb of his punch and completely disintegrated it. He still had enough force behind the blast to kill the person launching the attack. And as his opponent dies, he admitted Saitama wasn't even using a fraction of his power.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@rpgesus: @etheral_dreams: Etheral is not intentionally lying but incorrect. Statements mean a little but they need ON PANEL feats to support them. The bomb housed BB voice but we have no idea if BB voice alone would have the same effect. On his own, BB has never come close to destroying a planet

The bomb didn't "house his voice", the bomb was powered by his voice. That's like implying an atomic bomb without uranium-238 would produce the same effect as if it did, though it would obviously wouldn't because it lacks it's source of power. And yes he has planet level feats, please refer to post 46.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: The bomb housed his voice but we have no idea how long it took to power that bomb. It could have been days or weeks of screaming to charge it. Heralds have been hurt and KOed by power much below planet level. Storm has KOed SS and Spiderman KOed Firelord and Gamora defeated Terrax. I would have to see the solar flare incident but it would still be an isolated incident.