Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Static Shock says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"No, I'm just saying it gives him an edge."
OK, therefore, you are supporting my argument that Hulk would beat Herc. LOL. "

Oh. LoL. Never noticed. Hence the fact that I'm not that good in 'debating'.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Static Shock

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Oh. LoL. Never noticed. Hence the fact that I'm not that good in 'debating'."

LMAO.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

"Batman666 says:
"It is said that when black bolt whispers the word "no" He kills a half population of inhuman and his normal talking could level a mountain. So when blackie shouts out loud I think Herc's gonna at least fainted if not destroyed."

It states on his bio that he cannot be killed by those kinda things."

What do you mean, he cannot be killed by things like this? Any olympian can be killed if a significant portion of his bodily molecules is scattered. At full power most likely, there won't be nothing left of Hercules if he screams, even without screaming BB has so many ways to win this, its not even funny. Hercules only chance is physical blows,BB has too many powers at his disposal to lose this battle, hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Static Shock

Fantasma Ghost says:

What do you mean, he cannot be killed by things like this? Any olympian can be killed if a significant portion of his bodily molecules is scattered. At full power most likely, there won't be nothing left of Hercules if he screams, even without screaming BB has so many ways to win this, its not even funny. Hercules only chance is physical blows,BB has too many powers at his disposal to lose this battle, hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow."

Herc is immortal. But he could still lose.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantasma Ghost says:

"Batman666 says:
"It is said that when black bolt whispers the word "no" He kills a half population of inhuman and his normal talking could level a mountain. So when blackie shouts out loud I think Herc's gonna at least fainted if not destroyed."
It states on his bio that he cannot be killed by those kinda things."
What do you mean, he cannot be killed by things like this? Any olympian can be killed if a significant portion of his bodily molecules is scattered. At full power most likely, there won't be nothing left of Hercules if he screams, even without screaming BB has so many ways to win this, its not even funny. Hercules only chance is physical blows,BB has too many powers at his disposal to lose this battle, hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow."

I was kinda believing you there, up until I seen that you thought he could take Herc with the Master Blow. What kind of force does that have?? Less then 100 tonnes I bet. Herc's punches could have more than 100 tonnes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock

"I was kinda believing you there, up until I seen that you thought he could take Herc with the Master Blow. What kind of force does that have?? Less then 100 tonnes I bet. Herc's punches could have more than 100 tonnes."

You can't verify that it's less than 100 tons of force. Whether or not it's capable of toppling Herc is in question. I don't have proof of how powerful it is.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 14:55:53

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"I was kinda believing you there, up until I seen that you thought he could take Herc with the Master Blow. What kind of force does that have?? Less then 100 tonnes I bet. Herc's punches could have more than 100 tonnes."
You can't verify that it's less than 100 tons of force. Whether or not it's capable of toppling Herc is in question. I don't have proof of how powerful it is.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 14:55:53"

Well what makes you think it'll give him an extra 40 tons of force?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Well what makes you think it'll give him an extra 40 tons of force?"
*carries a puzzled look* Did you not read my first post? Did I say it could? Read it again."

No, you didn't say it could, but you're sure acting like it could generate 100 tons of force. I'm sure it'd take that to tkae Herc down.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Static Shock

"Well what makes you think it'll give him an extra 40 tons of force?"

carries a puzzled look

Did you not read my first post? Did I say it could? Read it again.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock

"No, you didn't say it could, but you're sure acting like it could generate 100 tons of force. I'm sure it'd take that to tkae Herc down. "

I'm not acting like anything. You misread my post, for something else, making it seem as if I implied that it would. I said that whether or not it could take out Herc is in question, meaning that I or you don't know how strong it really is. And, that I don't have proof on it so I can't vouch for it. If knew how strong it was, I would have said something about it, or at least gave proof of what effect it is. I have never seen Black Bolt use it.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"No, you didn't say it could, but you're sure acting like it could generate 100 tons of force. I'm sure it'd take that to tkae Herc down. "
I'm not acting like anything. You misread my post, for something else, making it seem as if I implied that it would. I said that whether or not it could take out Herc is in question, meaning that I or you don't know how strong it really is. And, that I don't have proof on it so I can't vouch for it. If knew how strong it was, I would have said something about it, or at least gave proof of what effect it is. I have never seen Black Bolt use it."

Yes you are, you're acting like the Master Blow could take down Herc which would presumably take 100 tons of force. And the odds go more to it wouldn't take him down.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Static Shock

"Yes you are, you're acting like the Master Blow could take down Herc which would presumably take 100 tons of force. And the odds go more to it wouldn't take him down."

How are you gonna tell me how I'm acting? Can you not read what I'm saying? Did I say "The Master Blow has 100 tons of force behind it?" No. So, what in God's name are you talking about?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Yes you are, you're acting like the Master Blow could take down Herc which would presumably take 100 tons of force. And the odds go more to it wouldn't take him down."
How are you gonna tell me how I'm acting? Can you not read what I'm saying? Did I say "The Master Blow has 100 tons of force behind it?" No. So, what in God's name are you talking about?"

It is called the internet and a keyboard, did you not know that?? And it sure looked like you were acting that way, I have no way of telling for sure because this is INTERNET, and you can't tell for sure. And yes, I can read what you're saying. No, you did not say that, but you're sure making it look like that's what you're imlpying. And you must have related parents if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Hercules winning and you making it look like you're saying that Master Blow has 100 tons of force.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock

"It is called the internet and a keyboard, did you not know that?? And it sure looked like you were acting that way, I have no way of telling for sure because this is INTERNET, and you can't tell for sure. And yes, I can read what you're saying. No, you did not say that, but you're sure making it look like that's what you're imlpying. And you must have related parents if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Hercules winning and you making it look like you're saying that Master Blow has 100 tons of force."

Dude, I'm not implying that. You obviously can't read. Related parents!? Please, don't get me started with the playground insults, aight? You really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not making the Master Blow look like it has 100 tons of force. I don't know where the hell you got that from, or where the hell you get off telling me what I'm implying, when I'm really not implying anything.

What does the internet and a keyboard have to do with anything? I'm letting you know how I feel about this argument based on what I'm typing. You don't have to believe me, but you telling me what I'm tryna say is beyond you. If you can't register what I'm saying to you, than that's your problem.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"It is called the internet and a keyboard, did you not know that?? And it sure looked like you were acting that way, I have no way of telling for sure because this is INTERNET, and you can't tell for sure. And yes, I can read what you're saying. No, you did not say that, but you're sure making it look like that's what you're imlpying. And you must have related parents if you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Hercules winning and you making it look like you're saying that Master Blow has 100 tons of force."
Dude, I'm not implying that. You obviously can't read. Related parents!? Please, don't get me started with the playground insults, aight? You really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not making the Master Blow look like it has 100 tons of force. I don't know where the hell you got that from, or where the hell you get off telling me what I'm implying, when I'm really not implying anything. What does the internet and a keyboard have to do with anything? I'm letting you know how I feel about this argument based on what I'm typing. You don't have to believe me, but you telling me what I'm tryna say is beyond you. If you can't register what I'm saying to you, than that's your problem."
Well it sure looks it so I apologize for that. And how on earth do you think I am replying?? And yes, that's what you obviously have if you didn't know what I was talking about. And don't try to pass that off just because you don't wanna talk about it. We all know they are. And yes, I do know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I wouldn't be saying Hercules wins. I got that from what you were saying. How dumb can you get?? I never got it from KFC. And I never got off *telling* you what you're implying. It was a mere statement suggesting the fact that it looked like you were implying what you weren't.When I said 'Internet and keyboard' that was directed to what you were saying "How do you tell me how I'm acting". And BTW, I wasn't telling you how you were acting, I was simply just letting you know as an FYI that it seemed you were acting that way. And believe you for what?? Your false facts?? Because I never believed them in the first place. And last time I checked you didn't know my intentions, so how do you know what you're saying is beyond me?? Because it isn't. And yes, I can register what you're saying, but I don't wanna considering the fact that your words are false. And no, it isn't my fault. You're the one trying to pretend you're the village elder or something, when in reality, you're the town idiot. So don't try to play things off.
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Static Shock says:
Dude, I'm not implying that. You obviously can't read. Related parents!? Please, don't get me started with the playground insults, aight? You really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not making the Master Blow look like it has 100 tons of force. I don't know where the hell you got that from, or where the hell you get off telling me what I'm implying, when I'm really not implying anything. What does the internet and a keyboard have to do with anything? I'm letting you know how I feel about this argument based on what I'm typing. You don't have to believe me, but you telling me what I'm tryna say is beyond you. If you can't register what I'm saying to you, than that's your problem."
Well it sure looks it so I apologize for that. And how on earth do you think I am replying?? And yes, that's what you obviously have if you didn't know what I was talking about. And don't try to pass that off just because you don't wanna talk about it. We all know they are. And yes, I do know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I wouldn't be saying Hercules wins. I got that from what you were saying. How dumb can you get?? I never got it from KFC. And I never got off *telling* you what you're implying. It was a mere statement suggesting the fact that it looked like you were implying what you weren't. When I said 'Internet and keyboard' that was directed to what you were saying "How do you tell me how I'm acting". And BTW, I wasn't telling you how you were acting, I was simply just letting you know as an FYI that it seemed you were acting that way. And believe you for what?? Your false facts?? Because I never believed them in the first place. And last time I checked you didn't know my intentions, so how do you know what you're saying is beyond me?? Because it isn't. And yes, I can register what you're saying, but I don't wanna considering the fact that your words are false. And no, it isn't my fault. You're the one trying to pretend you're the village elder or something, when in reality, you're the town idiot. So don't try to play things off."
ooooh Static you gonna take that from a fisherman?"

xP

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

"Well it sure looks it so I apologize for that. And how on earth do you think I am replying?? And yes, that's what you obviously have if you didn't know what I was talking about. And don't try to pass that off just because you don't wanna talk about it. We all know they are. And yes, I do know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I wouldn't be saying Hercules wins. I got that from what you were saying. How dumb can you get?? I never got it from KFC. And I never got off *telling* you what you're implying. It was a mere statement suggesting the fact that it looked like you were implying what you weren't.When I said 'Internet and keyboard' that was directed to what you were saying "How do you tell me how I'm acting". And BTW, I wasn't telling you how you were acting, I was simply just letting you know as an FYI that it seemed you were acting that way. And believe you for what?? Your false facts?? Because I never believed them in the first place. And last time I checked you didn't know my intentions, so how do you know what you're saying is beyond me?? Because it isn't. And yes, I can register what you're saying, but I don't wanna considering the fact that your words are false. And no, it isn't my fault. You're the one trying to pretend you're the village elder or something, when in reality, you're the town idiot. So don't try to play things off."

You know, that's funny. Really funny. You don't know what you're talking about. And, as of right know, you're talking way too much. I'm dumb!? Really? But you read "Whether or not the Master Blow is that strong is in question" as "The Master Blow is capable of dealing 100 tons of force." And, you're calling me dumb!? You need better comprehension skills, kid. KFC!? So, you pulled that out of thin air, too. Let's hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. And, you sit there and tell me what you think I'm saying or what it seems like I'm saying. Is it vice versa to you!? In that case, you saying Herc wins is just like he loses then.

How can it seem like I'm acting that way!? WTF!?!? That makes no sense. Especially if its on the internet! And, no one was stating facts. Again, you pulled something out of thin air. There is nothing false about what I'm saying. Everything I say is opinionated. I'm not tryna act like your elder or some sh!t, but there's only one idiot in the this thread. It definitely isn't me. You're speaking for yourself in terms of an idiot. So, please, you need to chill out with the insults. I'm really not in the mood. I don't play anything off, I'm as real as they come. Get on my level before you run your mouth.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"ooooh Static you gonna take that from a fisherman?"

Please, Colt.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Well it sure looks it so I apologize for that. And how on earth do you think I am replying?? And yes, that's what you obviously have if you didn't know what I was talking about. And don't try to pass that off just because you don't wanna talk about it. We all know they are. And yes, I do know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I wouldn't be saying Hercules wins. I got that from what you were saying. How dumb can you get?? I never got it from KFC. And I never got off *telling* you what you're implying. It was a mere statement suggesting the fact that it looked like you were implying what you weren't. When I said 'Internet and keyboard' that was directed to what you were saying "How do you tell me how I'm acting". And BTW, I wasn't telling you how you were acting, I was simply just letting you know as an FYI that it seemed you were acting that way. And believe you for what?? Your false facts?? Because I never believed them in the first place. And last time I checked you didn't know my intentions, so how do you know what you're saying is beyond me?? Because it isn't. And yes, I can register what you're saying, but I don't wanna considering the fact that your words are false. And no, it isn't my fault. You're the one trying to pretend you're the village elder or something, when in reality, you're the town idiot. So don't try to play things off."
You know, that's funny. Really funny. You don't know what you're talking about. And, as of right know, you're talking way too much. I'm dumb!? Really? But you read "Whether or not the Master Blow is that strong is in question" as "The Master Blow is capable of dealing 100 tons of force." And, you're calling me dumb!? You need better comprehension skills, kid. KFC!? So, you pulled that out of thin air, too. Let's hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. And, you sit there and tell me what you think I'm saying or what it seems like I'm saying. Is it vice versa to you!? In that case, you saying Herc wins is just like he loses then. How can it seem like I'm acting that way!? WTF!?!? That makes no sense. Especially if its on the internet! And, no one was stating facts. Again, you pulled something out of thin air. There is nothing false about what I'm saying. Everything I say is opinionated. I'm not tryna act like your elder or some sh!t, but there's only one idiot in the this thread. It definitely isn't me. You're speaking for yourself in terms of an idiot. So, please, you need to chill out with the insults. I'm really not in the mood. I don't play anything off, I'm as real as they come. Get on my level before you run your mouth."

Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. I don't know what would get you under the impression that I don't, because I obviously do. And clarify how I'm talking too much. I don't see any examples of me talking too much because I'm not. Yes. You really are dumb. And you were acting like it was capable of generating 100 tons of force by what you said. You made it sound like you were saying it's capable of generating 100 tons of force. Get your facts straight. And I'm obviously calling you dumb. I don't know how you cannot know that. That's pretty sad seeing as how you didn't know that. And I don't need better comprehension skills, how you figure I do?? Because I don't think you know how good my comprehension skills are.

When I said I didn't get it from KFC was a sarcastic remark directed to your "Where on earth you get that from". Jeez, you're probably as dumb as they come if you didn't see that. I can't believe YOU'RE telling ME I need better comprehension skills if you didn't get that. And yes, I did sit there and tell you what it looked like you were saying. In your own little world it might've been good, in the real world people need to at least get a hint of what you're saying because what you said made little sense. It's not vice-versa to me. I don't recall saying it is. So anyone I declare victor by default becomes the loser?? Last time I checked we're all equal, just different prvileges. It seemed you were acting that way by saying it's in question if it could take Herc down. Yes, it does make sense. You're just too dumb to understand it. And it makes even MORE sense seeing as how it's on the internet. Well, if you're smart enough it does, but seeing as how you're not in that class, I'd expect it for you not to understand it.

And since no one was stating facts, what stopped me from making that mere statement?? Exactly. NOTHING. And I never pulled anything out of thin air, I just used a sarcastic term to make a point out. Yes. Everything you're saying is either false or on question. Everything you say is opinionated and false. Each to his own, but in your case, that doesn't quite cover it. Then stop trying to be my elder. And yes, you are the idiot of this thread. You claim false facts to be true, you think you know my intentions, and you think your idiotic words are beyond my comprehension. Sure seems like you're acting as my elder. And share with me how I'm speaking out as an idiot. I'm only telling facts and you're saying Master Blow could be considered as a move to take Herc out. And I only said two insults. So don't tell me I need to chill out on them. And I didn't ask if you're not in the mood. No need to point it out because it's obvious you're not. You're just getting all pissy. And you tried playing what I said off. Don't go trying to lie around. You might be, but not your facts, or words. They're false. Not you. And what level?? I sure as hell don't wanna be on the same level as you. That'd be shameful.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock

"Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. I don't know what would get you under the impression that I don't, because I obviously do. And clarify how I'm talking too much. I don't see any examples of me talking too much because I'm not. Yes. You really are dumb. And you were acting like it was capable of generating 100 tons of force by what you said. You made it sound like you were saying it's capable of generating 100 tons of force. Get your facts straight. And I'm obviously calling you dumb. I don't know how you cannot know that. That's pretty sad seeing as how you didn't know that. And I don't need better comprehension skills, how you figure I do?? Because I don't think you know how good my comprehension skills are.

You don't know what you don't know what you are taking about. I'm not dumb. You are. I wasn't acting like anything. You just didn't understand what I said. Either that, or you can't read. That's just what you think. Facts? What facts? I didn't state any facts. Fact is, it didn't sound like I was stating anything that you thought it was. It's just that someone as weak-minded as yourself cannot understand a simple sentence.

When I said I didn't get it from KFC was a sarcastic remark directed to your "Where on earth you get that from". Jeez, you're probably as dumb as they come if you didn't see that. I can't believe YOU'RE telling ME I need better comprehension skills if you didn't get that. And yes, I did sit there and tell you what it looked like you were saying. In your own little world it might've been good, in the real world people need to at least get a hint of what you're saying because what you said made little sense. It's not vice-versa to me. I don't recall saying it is. So anyone I declare victor by default becomes the loser?? Last time I checked we're all equal, just different prvileges. It seemed you were acting that way by saying it's in question if it could take Herc down. Yes, it does make sense. You're just too dumb to understand it. And it makes even MORE sense seeing as how it's on the internet. Well, if you're smart enough it does, but seeing as how you're not in that class, I'd expect it for you not to understand it.

Dude, if that KFC stuff was sarcasm, then it was the lamest attempt as sarcasm ever. I think you need to do better. What I said makes perfect sense, yet you continue to speak for yourself as idiot. Real cute. When I say something is question, it means that nobody knows about it. I think I said that a few pages back. Maybe you were dyslexic and couldn't read it right. If you are, let me know.

And since no one was stating facts, what stopped me from making that mere statement?? Exactly. NOTHING. And I never pulled anything out of thin air, I just used a sarcastic term to make a point out. Yes. Everything you're saying is either false or on question. Everything you say is opinionated and false. Each to his own, but in your case, that doesn't quite cover it. Then stop trying to be my elder. And yes, you are the idiot of this thread. You claim false facts to be true, you think you know my intentions, and you think your idiotic words are beyond my comprehension. Sure seems like you're acting as my elder. And share with me how I'm speaking out as an idiot. I'm only telling facts and you're saying Master Blow could be considered as a move to take Herc out. And I only said two insults. So don't tell me I need to chill out on them. And I didn't ask if you're not in the mood. No need to point it out because it's obvious you're not. You're just getting all pissy. And you tried playing what I said off. Don't go trying to lie around. You might be, but not your facts, or words. They're false. Not you. And what level?? I sure as hell don't wanna be on the same level as you. That'd be shameful. "

Oh my goodness. I'm not tryna be your elder. I think I said that already. I never claimed that false fact are true. Are you being sarcastic there too? I don't think Herc taking out Black Bolt is a fact. So, what facts are you stating? I didn't consider the Master Blow could take out Herc. Do you also call that sarcasm, because it doesn't sound like it. And, yeah, I'm pissed. Mad as hell. So? Your point? Because I don't like when idiots like yourself try to tell me what I'm saying. I'm not lying to you. I'm being real. Or, are you still being sarcastic? Besides you saying that I'm an idiot or being dumb, and your lame attempts at sarcasm, you really aren't saying anything.

This really isn't getting anywhere, for the simple fact that you still don't know what you're talking about. And, you honestly believe that you can tell me what really trying say about this. That's alright, though. I'm pretty much done arguing with you, so how about you....

And, you can have the last word and rejoice in it. Thank you and have a nice day.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 18:54:33

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By King_Saturn

Blackbolt would beat Hercules. He only needs enough time to open his mouth and speak Hercules would be layed out

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#72  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Static Shock says:

" Get on my level."

This sounds familiar to me :P

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"Static Shock says:
" Get on my level."

This sounds familiar to me :P"

^_^ You did a better job than he did.
Post Edited:2008-01-21 01:39:59

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Static Shock says:

"Gambler says:
"Static Shock says:
" Get on my level."

This sounds familiar to me :P"

^_^ You did a better job than he did.
Post Edited:2008-01-21 01:39:59"

I just meant that one phrase, I said that to you O_O

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"I just meant that one phrase, I said that to you O_O"

O_O

So, ummm... What'chu tryna say? That I stole it from you? :P

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By the creator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"What do you mean, he cannot be killed by things like this? Any olympian can be killed if a significant portion of his bodily molecules is scattered. At full power most likely, there won't be nothing left of Hercules if he screams, even without screaming BB has so many ways to win this, its not even funny. Hercules only chance is physical blows,BB has too many powers at his disposal to lose this battle, hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow."

As the scream seems to be based on vibrational energy but has in many instances been depicted as blasting things away then Herc would likely be 'blown' away by the attack. Would it finish him - at full power I think that it may put him in to a coma or the like until his immortal life force could regenerate the damage.

Hercules durability is like Thors - they seem to be able to be wounded far more easily that say the Hulk (as evidenced by many energy attacks like fire and edged/projectile attacks like bullets being able to hurt them). However Hercules possesses durability theat enables him to withstand gross concussive impact blows from Thor and beings of similar strength with serious injury. Sure Hulk made him bleed with one punch but he was not defending himself and not moving in combat to try an lessen the impact.

As for BB taking Herc out with his master blow - hahahahahaha.

Using BB's electron energy to augment his strength to these levels is hugely draining and he can only sustain it for a brief amount of time - hence the term master blow, not master strength minute.

Alledgidly it augmented BB's strength to around the 60 tonne region. I think is too low and nearer 100 tonnes would be more accurate. Could the master blow drop Hercules, who took 4 - 5 blows from WWH and was still getting to his feet, without being KO'ed and had done nothing to defend himself - absolutely no chance.

BB has a lot of other powers but if this arrived at a hand to hand combat, BB would lose.

A win for BB can only occur if he keeps his distance to use range attacks. If BB has the freedom to use the 'voice' then he should win as it will KO or worse Herc and this is BB's quickest means of victory.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock

The_Creator says:

"As the scream seems to be based on vibrational energy but has in many instances been depicted as blasting things away then Herc would likely be 'blown' away by the attack. Would it finish him - at full power I think that it may put him in to a coma or the like until his immortal life force could regenerate the damage.Hercules durability is like Thors - they seem to be able to be wounded far more easily that say the Hulk (as evidenced by many energy attacks like fire and edged/projectile attacks like bullets being able to hurt them). However Hercules possesses durability theat enables him to withstand gross concussive impact blows from Thor and beings of similar strength with serious injury. Sure Hulk made him bleed with one punch but he was not defending himself and not moving in combat to try an lessen the impact.As for BB taking Herc out with his master blow - hahahahahaha.Using BB's electron energy to augment his strength to these levels is hugely draining and he can only sustain it for a brief amount of time - hence the term master blow, not master strength minute.Alledgidly it augmented BB's strength to around the 60 tonne region. I think is too low and nearer 100 tonnes would be more accurate. Could the master blow drop Hercules, who took 4 - 5 blows from WWH and was still getting to his feet, without being KO'ed and had done nothing to defend himself - absolutely no chance.BB has a lot of other powers but if this arrived at a hand to hand combat, BB would lose.A win for BB can only occur if he keeps his distance to use range attacks. If BB has the freedom to use the 'voice' then he should win as it will KO or worse Herc and this is BB's quickest means of victory."

Before I had no clue what the Master Blow was capable of until now. Thanks. Though, I just recently heard that the Master Blow could take down Galactus. Not saying I believe it, but is this for real?

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

The_Creator says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"What do you mean, he cannot be killed by things like this? Any olympian can be killed if a significant portion of his bodily molecules is scattered. At full power most likely, there won't be nothing left of Hercules if he screams, even without screaming BB has so many ways to win this, its not even funny. Hercules only chance is physical blows,BB has too many powers at his disposal to lose this battle, hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow."

As the scream seems to be based on vibrational energy but has in many instances been depicted as blasting things away then Herc would likely be 'blown' away by the attack. Would it finish him - at full power I think that it may put him in to a coma or the like until his immortal life force could regenerate the damage.

Hercules durability is like Thors - they seem to be able to be wounded far more easily that say the Hulk (as evidenced by many energy attacks like fire and edged/projectile attacks like bullets being able to hurt them). However Hercules possesses durability theat enables him to withstand gross concussive impact blows from Thor and beings of similar strength with serious injury. Sure Hulk made him bleed with one punch but he was not defending himself and not moving in combat to try an lessen the impact.

As for BB taking Herc out with his master blow - hahahahahaha.

Using BB's electron energy to augment his strength to these levels is hugely draining and he can only sustain it for a brief amount of time - hence the term master blow, not master strength minute.

Alledgidly it augmented BB's strength to around the 60 tonne region. I think is too low and nearer 100 tonnes would be more accurate. Could the master blow drop Hercules, who took 4 - 5 blows from WWH and was still getting to his feet, without being KO'ed and had done nothing to defend himself - absolutely no chance.

BB has a lot of other powers but if this arrived at a hand to hand combat, BB would lose.

A win for BB can only occur if he keeps his distance to use range attacks. If BB has the freedom to use the 'voice' then he should win as it will KO or worse Herc and this is BB's quickest means of victory.

"

You do know that sound waves can disintegrate right? and if we are talking about BB who supposedly can destroy a planet wit his voice, you do the math. And you do know that BB almost took out the Hulk with the master blow and then ending him with his voice power, so he is not completely drained after the attack. I know well enough that BB can take out Herc using his powers and his range, and NO he doesn't just have to use his voice, he can end this without speaking. I just put that in there because I see no way Herc can win.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By the creator

Static Shock says:

"Before I had no clue what the Master Blow was capable of until now. Thanks. Though, I just recently heard that the Master Blow could take down Galactus. Not saying I believe it, but is this for real?"

I think that that statement may be stretching the truth by a large degree.

Maybe if Galactus virtually run down could the Masterblow drop him and even then I doubt it.

BB's vibrational voice power could however do a lot more damage to the big G.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By the creator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"You do know that sound waves can disintegrate right? and if we are talking about BB who supposedly can destroy a planet wit his voice, you do the math. And you do know that BB almost took out the Hulk with the master blow and then ending him with his voice power, so he is not completely drained after the attack. I know well enough that BB can take out Herc using his powers and his range, and NO he doesn't just have to use his voice, he can end this without speaking. I just put that in there because I see no way Herc can win."

Actually the attack is not strictly a sonic attack, as confirmed by Marvel (from their official sources),

"The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt’s quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords – from the merest whisper to a full scream – triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field. This result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble."

and additionally

"Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon."

I know better than most what sound/vibrational energy can do to materials as I am degree educated in Material Science and my job deals with the design of new materials and problem solving failures (that includes vibrational failures - although I have nbeen asked to analyse that many rubbled mountains :) )

Now although you say he can destroy a planet, most official sources (as shown above) liken his 'shout' to a nuke and thus able to reduce a mountain to rubble - not a planet (as comicvines page on BB suggests).

Only IF the entire planet he shouted on was tectonically unstable could he pull that feat off - only due a planets weakness. You could liken this to a normal human shouting and causing an avalanch i suppose.

So I have done the math and 2 + 2 does not in this case equal 4.

I do know that BB used the masterblow on the hulk - it did hurt him - it did not stop him and then he had to use his voice to finally put him down. I have the comic (somewhere in storage).

Did you not read what I said because you in such a rush to post your reply ?

I said that using the master blow is hugely draining. Did I say that he could could do nothing else after ?

No, I did not. You simply assumed. Please read a persons postings before trying to shoot them down in flames.

In the comic you are citing as an example of BB's master blow, after his final scream was he not tired ? I seem to recall the other members of the Inhuman Royal Family half carrying him away but I am drawing on my memories I last read around 20+ yrs ago.

A key point to draw from here is that the masterblow did not down the Hulk and in my opinion it won't down Hercules either.

If you also reread my posting you will notice that I said if BB keeps his distance he will win. The variety of his powers will enable the win. However if BB does not use the voice and engages in hand to hand I believe that BB would lose.

Why ?

Hercules is faster and far more durable, does not tire, has millenia of hand to hand combat experience and most importantly he is more than 100x stronger than BB. BB does not have the durability to withstand Hercules attacks unless he raises his force field (which you have mentioned before in a different thread).

Show me that he can use the force field and his other electron manipulation powers at the same time (other than flight). I honestly cannot recall him doing so.

By their nature the electrons must interact with the environment they are to affect.

Is his force field transparent to the electrons so that he can also effect matter/time outside the force field ?

By simple logic many of his other electron manipulation abilities would seem to involve concentration to activate/control. I think that his concentration might be somewhat impeaded if he is busy dodging attacks or getting hit in the face repeatidly by a being as strong as Hercules.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

The_Creator says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"You do know that sound waves can disintegrate right? and if we are talking about BB who supposedly can destroy a planet wit his voice, you do the math. And you do know that BB almost took out the Hulk with the master blow and then ending him with his voice power, so he is not completely drained after the attack. I know well enough that BB can take out Herc using his powers and his range, and NO he doesn't just have to use his voice, he can end this without speaking. I just put that in there because I see no way Herc can win."

Actually the attack is not strictly a sonic attack, as confirmed by Marvel (from their official sources),

"The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt’s quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords – from the merest whisper to a full scream – triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field. This result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble."

and additionally

"Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon."

I know better than most what sound/vibrational energy can do to materials as I am degree educated in Material Science and my job deals with the design of new materials and problem solving failures (that includes vibrational failures - although I have nbeen asked to analyse that many rubbled mountains :) )

Now although you say he can destroy a planet, most official sources (as shown above) liken his 'shout' to a nuke and thus able to reduce a mountain to rubble - not a planet (as comicvines page on BB suggests).

Only IF the entire planet he shouted on was tectonically unstable could he pull that feat off - only due a planets weakness. You could liken this to a normal human shouting and causing an avalanch i suppose.

So I have done the math and 2 + 2 does not in this case equal 4.

I do know that BB used the masterblow on the hulk - it did hurt him - it did not stop him and then he had to use his voice to finally put him down. I have the comic (somewhere in storage).

Did you not read what I said because you in such a rush to post your reply ?

I said that using the master blow is hugely draining. Did I say that he could could do nothing else after ?

No, I did not. You simply assumed. Please read a persons postings before trying to shoot them down in flames.

In the comic you are citing as an example of BB's master blow, after his final scream was he not tired ? I seem to recall the other members of the Inhuman Royal Family half carrying him away but I am drawing on my memories I last read around 20+ yrs ago.

A key point to draw from here is that the masterblow did not down the Hulk and in my opinion it won't down Hercules either.

If you also reread my posting you will notice that I said if BB keeps his distance he will win. The variety of his powers will enable the win. However if BB does not use the voice and engages in hand to hand I believe that BB would lose.

Why ?

Hercules is faster and far more durable, does not tire, has millenia of hand to hand combat experience and most importantly he is more than 100x stronger than BB. BB does not have the durability to withstand Hercules attacks unless he raises his force field (which you have mentioned before in a different thread).

Show me that he can use the force field and his other electron manipulation powers at the same time (other than flight). I honestly cannot recall him doing so.

By their nature the electrons must interact with the environment they are to affect.

Is his force field transparent to the electrons so that he can also effect matter/time outside the force field ?

By simple logic many of his other electron manipulation abilities would seem to involve concentration to activate/control. I think that his concentration might be somewhat impeaded if he is busy dodging attacks or getting hit in the face repeatidly by a being as strong as Hercules.

"

First of all, I think you are contradicting yourself,let me explain why. In one of my earlier posts I said that if BB attacked at full power, most likely there won't be nothing left of Herc, I was implying that to an earlier post, that said Herc couldn't die by means like that. The specific word I used was disintegrate, and your reply was that most likely he would be blown away by the attack, and not destroyed or disintegrated. Now you are telling me that his attack is not completely sound based and is powered up by the energy gathered by collecting electrons from the enviroment(God, no one knows that), the point is if the power of his attack is equivalent to shockwave blasts, and you suppossedly know the difference between, Shockwaves and soundwaves you will know that you are contradicting yourself. Because as you well supposedly know,shockwaves are more powerful than soundwaves, therefore by your answer you agree with me Herc will be disintegrated, thanks I knew you were smart. Second, the planet destroying part I got it from a Marvel encyclopedia,( so quit thinking you are a psychic that only happens in comics) Now you are telling me that he can only destroy a planet, if such planet is tectonically unstable (ha ha, guess thats convenient for you, just like our other little discussion) this are comics and if my guide says he can destroy a planet with his voice I will use it,(notice that I put supposedly before that) just as you can say he can match the equivalent of a nuclear bomb.So do the math again in this case 2+2=4. And yes we all know you have the comic in "storage", I know you have a great collection, you say it everytime you can, I too have the comic , not in storage but I have it. Third, now let's get to the master blow thing that you so like, As I already told you, I put that in there because I see no way BB could lose using his powers, the close combat thing can make it more exciting don't you agree? Seeing as BB has hold his own in physical combat and (defeated some) with Hulk, Gladiator, Thor, Namor etc, the master blow seemed the only way for Herc to win. as I already told you in the other thread, he has been trained in the use of his powers since childhood through concentration, I guess his concentration is high enough that he can attack through his shield. You say how is he gonna concentrate if he is "impeaded" by dodging attacks, or while Herc is hitting him? Does flight ring a bell? Yeah Herc might try throwing something at him, but that's nothing to a man that can dodge laser fire at close range or evade and deflect the blasts from the Kree Armada while at the same time attacking.Right?

Grandrakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Grandrakon

I only see herc having a chance if it was a restricted battle,as in close combat hand to hand.He is half god and has thousands of years of xp in close quarter battle.BUT as i understand this forum bases battles on the max. potential,all out abilities of characters,there is no way in hel herc will get close to black bolt.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By the creator

Fantasma Ghost says:

"First of all, I think you are contradicting yourself,let me explain why. In one of my earlier posts I said that if BB attacked at full power, most likely there won't be nothing left of Herc, I was implying that to an earlier post, that said Herc couldn't die by means like that. The specific word I used was disintegrate, and your reply was that most likely he would be blown away by the attack, and not destroyed or disintegrated"

Actually re-read my posting again - you must have missed the point about the power where i said 'but has in many instances been depicted as blasting things away then Herc would likely be 'blown' away by the attack.'

"Now you are telling me that his attack is not completely sound based and is powered up by the energy gathered by collecting electrons from the enviroment(God, no one knows that)."

Ah, sarcasm - good use of it by the way, but not everyone does know that as evidenced by some readers of comicvine.

You and every other senior member of the vine hold a responsibility to educate in an unbiased (as if we can :)) manner the members of the vine who know a lot less.

"the point is if the power of his attack is equivalent to shockwave blasts, and you suppossedly know the difference between, Shockwaves and soundwaves you will know that you are contradicting yourself. Because as you well supposedly know,shockwaves are more powerful than soundwaves, therefore by your answer you agree with me Herc will be disintegrated, thanks I knew you were smart."

No contradictions - I simply stated what has been usualy the case in many comics. Do all of BB's enemies distegrate from his 'shout' (careful there I used the shout word) ? No they don't, so I certainly don't agree with you. Some get pushed away by the blast or simply knocked about.

The first quote I put down did mention shockwaves but then as this came from a Marvel handbook and not from a trained scientist then I can forgive them.

Said quote was - 'result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon'. I think that they mave have dropped the ball on this one as a shockwave is described as

'a type of sudden propagating change in the characteristsics of the media that wave is travelling through, be it solid, fluid or gas. Like any EM wave, it has contained energy and may even be transmitted without a physical medium being present.'

However, a key point to note is that asscoiated with all Shockwaves is an extremely rapid rise in pressure, temperature and density of the media about the wave and that to get a shockwave, the effect needs to be travelling faster than the speed of sound (local to the media it is in).

I don't recall this power of BB working in a vacuum (absence of a physical media) but please correct me if I am wrong.

I also don't recall seeing the local environment becoming superheated as as result of this power (don't forget that soundwaves can result in water becoming steam - transmision of energy).

Finally, as the power is linked to his voice (careful I'm again used a sound based reference), how does sound travel faster than the speed of sound ?

These 3 points tend to make me think that this is not a shockwave based attack.

Soundwaves are vibrational energy that results in mechanical movement/displacement of matter. Soundwaves move through media as waves of oscillating pressure changes. This results in localised compression stresses and leads to the media oscillating. Hence sound can be attuned to frequncies to lead to materials shaking apart or crumbling at points of weakness. Could this effect be being augmented by the electron power - effectively the electrons move through the material/media weakening the atomic bonding (from the interaction portion of the quote) ? I'm not sure, but sound does not travel through a vacuum.

Does BB's scream ?

"Second, the planet destroying part I got it from a Marvel encyclopedia,( so quit thinking you are a psychic that only happens in comics)"

I knew you were going to say that....

Damn. My two quotes were from the Marvel Handbook and their curent Marvel Universe site.

But then you already knew that i guess (this psychic thing must be catching).

"Now you are telling me that he can only destroy a planet, if such planet is tectonically unstable (ha ha, guess thats convenient for you, just like our other little discussion) this are comics and if my guide says he can destroy a planet with his voice I will use it,(notice that I put supposedly before that) just as you can say he can match the equivalent of a nuclear bomb.So do the math again in this case 2+2=4.."

OK I have 2 official quotes to your 1 - then i'll do the math. 2 is more than 1 and I win then.

"And yes we all know you have the comic in "storage", I know you have a great collection, you say it everytime you can, I too have the comic , not in storage but I have it."

Thanks for the reminder, I in fact have a storage bill to pay.

"Third, now let's get to the master blow thing that you so like, As I already told you, I put that in there because I see no way BB could lose using his powers, the close combat thing can make it more exciting don't you agree?"

No, it doesn't make it any more exciting really but whatever turns you on.

What you actually said was

'hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow'

And thats what i commented on. Your comment suugests that you think the master blow is more powerful than 4 blows from World War Hulk, delivered over less than 40 seconds (which Herc got back up from) or perhaps more powerful than a blow from Thor wielding Mjolnir (which Herc also got up from).

"Seeing as BB has hold his own in physical combat and (defeated some) with Hulk, Gladiator, Thor, Namor etc"

http://www.comicvine.com/message/black-bolt-vs-thor-classic/501563/&c=9&9

Check out the pasting that Thor supplies to BB here on this page.

But since this victory was so easy (and I know Bb does not use the scream) perhaps a quick moving opponent could do the same. Worht thinking about.

"the master blow seemed the only way for Herc to win."

I will refer you back to your comment again,

'hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow'

"as I already told you in the other thread, he has been trained in the use of his powers since childhood through concentration, I guess his concentration is high enough that he can attack through his shield."

I asked if you could show me. I have seen BB perform many feats, including having his force field up and flying at the same time (but leviation/flight does not count as it is within his shield).

Show me his use of a projected attack like the 'shout' (damn, mentioned a sound reference again) or matter alteration etc through the use of his force field. Does it permit the transmitance of the elctrons through it ?

Concentration only means he has the mental accumin to mintain one power and start another. The nature of his powers may prevent this. So please show me.

"You say how is he gonna concentrate if he is "impeaded" by dodging attacks, or while Herc is hitting him? Does flight ring a bell? Yeah Herc might try throwing something at him, but that's nothing to a man that can dodge laser fire at close range or evade and deflect the blasts from the Kree Armada while at the same time attacking.Right?"

I will again ask you to reread my postings. I said in my first posting

'A win for BB can only occur if he keeps his distance to use range attacks' - flight seems logical there as Herc is faster on foot.

In my second posting i said

'If you also reread my posting you will notice that I said if BB keeps his distance he will win. The variety of his powers will enable the win."

Perhaps neither posting was clear enough.......All the comments dealt with hand to hand range.

As for dodging laser fire at close range, Thor manages to tag him easily in the link previously mentioned so i guess Herc could to.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#84  Edited By Forever

Static Shock says:

"Before I had no clue what the Master Blow was capable of until now. Thanks. Though, I just recently heard that the Master Blow could take down Galactus. Not saying I believe it, but is this for real?"

You shouldn't have needed to ask that.

The_Creator says:

"Fantasma Ghost says:
"First of all, I think you are contradicting yourself,let me explain why. In one of my earlier posts I said that if BB attacked at full power, most likely there won't be nothing left of Herc, I was implying that to an earlier post, that said Herc couldn't die by means like that. The specific word I used was disintegrate, and your reply was that most likely he would be blown away by the attack, and not destroyed or disintegrated"
Actually re-read my posting again - you must have missed the point about the power where i said 'but has in many instances been depicted as blasting things away then Herc would likely be 'blown' away by the attack.'
"Now you are telling me that his attack is not completely sound based and is powered up by the energy gathered by collecting electrons from the enviroment(God, no one knows that)."
Ah, sarcasm - good use of it by the way, but not everyone does know that as evidenced by some readers of comicvine. You and every other senior member of the vine hold a responsibility to educate in an unbiased (as if we can :)) manner the members of the vine who know a lot less.
"the point is if the power of his attack is equivalent to shockwave blasts, and you suppossedly know the difference between, Shockwaves and soundwaves you will know that you are contradicting yourself. Because as you well supposedly know,shockwaves are more powerful than soundwaves, therefore by your answer you agree with me Herc will be disintegrated, thanks I knew you were smart."
No contradictions - I simply stated what has been usualy the case in many comics. Do all of BB's enemies distegrate from his 'shout' (careful there I used the shout word) ? No they don't, so I certainly don't agree with you. Some get pushed away by the blast or simply knocked about. The first quote I put down did mention shockwaves but then as this came from a Marvel handbook and not from a trained scientist then I can forgive them. Said quote was - 'result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon'. I think that they mave have dropped the ball on this one as a shockwave is described as 'a type of sudden propagating change in the characteristsics of the media that wave is travelling through, be it solid, fluid or gas. Like any EM wave, it has contained energy and may even be transmitted without a physical medium being present.' However, a key point to note is that asscoiated with all Shockwaves is an extremely rapid rise in pressure, temperature and density of the media about the wave and that to get a shockwave, the effect needs to be travelling faster than the speed of sound (local to the media it is in). I don't recall this power of BB working in a vacuum (absence of a physical media) but please correct me if I am wrong. I also don't recall seeing the local environment becoming superheated as as result of this power (don't forget that soundwaves can result in water becoming steam - transmision of energy). Finally, as the power is linked to his voice (careful I'm again used a sound based reference), how does sound travel faster than the speed of sound ? These 3 points tend to make me think that this is not a shockwave based attack. Soundwaves are vibrational energy that results in mechanical movement/displacement of matter. Soundwaves move through media as waves of oscillating pressure changes. This results in localised compression stresses and leads to the media oscillating. Hence sound can be attuned to frequncies to lead to materials shaking apart or crumbling at points of weakness. Could this effect be being augmented by the electron power - effectively the electrons move through the material/media weakening the atomic bonding (from the interaction portion of the quote) ? I'm not sure, but sound does not travel through a vacuum. Does BB's scream ?
"Second, the planet destroying part I got it from a Marvel encyclopedia,( so quit thinking you are a psychic that only happens in comics)"
I knew you were going to say that.... Damn. My two quotes were from the Marvel Handbook and their curent Marvel Universe site. But then you already knew that i guess (this psychic thing must be catching).
"Now you are telling me that he can only destroy a planet, if such planet is tectonically unstable (ha ha, guess thats convenient for you, just like our other little discussion) this are comics and if my guide says he can destroy a planet with his voice I will use it,(notice that I put supposedly before that) just as you can say he can match the equivalent of a nuclear bomb.So do the math again in this case 2+2=4.."
OK I have 2 official quotes to your 1 - then i'll do the math. 2 is more than 1 and I win then.
"And yes we all know you have the comic in "storage", I know you have a great collection, you say it everytime you can, I too have the comic , not in storage but I have it."
Thanks for the reminder, I in fact have a storage bill to pay.
"Third, now let's get to the master blow thing that you so like, As I already told you, I put that in there because I see no way BB could lose using his powers, the close combat thing can make it more exciting don't you agree?"
No, it doesn't make it any more exciting really but whatever turns you on. What you actually said was 'hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow' And thats what i commented on. Your comment suugests that you think the master blow is more powerful than 4 blows from World War Hulk, delivered over less than 40 seconds (which Herc got back up from) or perhaps more powerful than a blow from Thor wielding Mjolnir (which Herc also got up from).
"Seeing as BB has hold his own in physical combat and (defeated some) with Hulk, Gladiator, Thor, Namor etc"
http://www.comicvine.com/message/black-bolt-vs-thor-classic/501563/&c=9&9 Check out the pasting that Thor supplies to BB here on this page. But since this victory was so easy (and I know Bb does not use the scream) perhaps a quick moving opponent could do the same. Worht thinking about.
"the master blow seemed the only way for Herc to win."
I will refer you back to your comment again, 'hell I'll even bet he can take out Hercules in physical combat with the master blow'
"as I already told you in the other thread, he has been trained in the use of his powers since childhood through concentration, I guess his concentration is high enough that he can attack through his shield."
I asked if you could show me. I have seen BB perform many feats, including having his force field up and flying at the same time (but leviation/flight does not count as it is within his shield). Show me his use of a projected attack like the 'shout' (damn, mentioned a sound reference again) or matter alteration etc through the use of his force field. Does it permit the transmitance of the elctrons through it ? Concentration only means he has the mental accumin to mintain one power and start another. The nature of his powers may prevent this. So please show me.
"You say how is he gonna concentrate if he is "impeaded" by dodging attacks, or while Herc is hitting him? Does flight ring a bell? Yeah Herc might try throwing something at him, but that's nothing to a man that can dodge laser fire at close range or evade and deflect the blasts from the Kree Armada while at the same time attacking.Right?"
I will again ask you to reread my postings. I said in my first posting 'A win for BB can only occur if he keeps his distance to use range attacks' - flight seems logical there as Herc is faster on foot. In my second posting i said 'If you also reread my posting you will notice that I said if BB keeps his distance he will win. The variety of his powers will enable the win." Perhaps neither posting was clear enough.......All the comments dealt with hand to hand range. As for dodging laser fire at close range, Thor manages to tag him easily in the link previously mentioned so i guess Herc could to. "

Fantastic post.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Static Shock

Forever says:

"Static Shock says:
"Before I had no clue what the Master Blow was capable ofuntil now. Thanks. Though, I just recently heard that the Master Blowcould take down Galactus. Not saying I believe it, but is this forreal?"

Why is that?

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Forever

Static Shock says:

"Forever says:
"Static Shock says:
Why is that? "

Galactus is on a level with the higher cosmic entities in Marvel. Black Bolt could not come close to generating the power to affect Galactus, even when Big G is at his weakest and most hungry levels. I would like see where that was mentioned though. Was that in some comic you saw recently?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Static Shock

Forever says:

"Galactus is on a level with the higher cosmic entities in Marvel. BlackBolt could not come close to generating the power to affect Galactus,even when Big G is at his weakest and most hungry levels. I would likesee where that was mentioned though. Was that in some comic you sawrecently?"

This is what someone told me. I never said that I believed it. That's why I asked about it. I have never seen the Master Blow being used before.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Forever

Static Shock says:

"This is what someone told me. I never said that I believed it. That's why I asked about it. I have never seen the Master Blow being used before."

I figured it was something like that. You tend to know your stuff. But if it were me and I had never seen the Master Blow and someone said something like that to me I would have asked them what they had been smoking. I'm getting a contact high from just reading what you said they said.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By the creator

Forever says:

"Static Shock says:
"This is what someone told me. I never said that I believed it. That's why I asked about it. I have never seen the Master Blow being used before."
I figured it was something like that. You tend to know your stuff. But if it were me and I had never seen the Master Blow and someone said something like that to me I would have asked them what they had been smoking. I'm getting a contact high from just reading what you said they said."

Hahahahaha - nice one.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock

Forever says:

"I figured it was something like that. You tend to know your stuff. Butif it were me and I had never seen the Master Blow and someone saidsomething like that to me I would have asked them what they had beensmoking. I'm getting a contact high from just reading what you saidthey said."

LMAO. Well, The person I asked normally knows his sh!t as well. But, I don't know. Maybe he was exaggerating.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 15:10:58

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still say Hercules wins.

LOL

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_Scourge

bb. he can just scream before herc gets a chance to come near him

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#93  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Fresh Prince said:
"bb. he can just scream before herc gets a chance to come near him"
Doesn't mean he's going to take him out.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By The_Scourge

he could get blown to space

Avatar image for sovereign_vance
Sovereign Vance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#95  Edited By Sovereign Vance
Fresh Prince said:
"he could get blown to space"
I doubt it.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#96  Edited By Erik

I think Black Bolt could take this. He has super strength and endurance so getting hit by Hercules wont K.O. him in one hit. Then there is the simple fact that seeing Hercules coming at someone like he did with Ares in the earlier thread pages would cause anyone to scream. We all know what happens when Black Bolt whispers, what happens when he screams like the girl in the first few minutes of any horror movie?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#97  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"I think Black Bolt could take this. He has super strength and endurance so getting hit by Hercules wont K.O. him in one hit. Then there is the simple fact that seeing Hercules coming at someone like he did with Ares in the earlier thread pages would cause anyone to scream. We all know what happens when Black Bolt whispers, what happens when he screams like the girl in the first few minutes of any horror movie?"
Hercules can one shot Blackbolt.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Erik

Really? I have seen Black Bolt take some bad ones.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"Really? I have seen Black Bolt take some bad ones."
I have seen Hercules drag a city.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Erik

:O    Ok. You win on the one shot deal. Lol. Do you think that Hercules could take Black Bolt's whisper with a smile?