BlackBolt vs Galactus

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Braiden

hmmmm not sure What do you guys think....... and blackbolt is willing to scream if he has to

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

This should be in the battle thread, and Galactus annihilates him.

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Braiden
AtPhantom said:
This should be in the battle thread, and Galactus annihilates him.
i no it should be in the battle threads but oh well....... How does galactus annihilate him.... i want facts not just because you say
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom

He annihilates him through the fact that he is capable of destroying star system in a single blow, and endure blows of similar proportions. Black bolt's scream will do nothing more to him than to possibly tickle him.

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Braiden
AtPhantom said:
He annihilates him through the fact that he is capable of destroying star system in a single blow, and endure ... [more]
galactus was harmed by thanos and in the comics it is shown that BB has more power then thanos so...... i still dunno
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom
Braiden said:
AtPhantom said: He annihilates him through the fact that he is capable of destroying star system in a single blow, ... [more]
BB more powerful than Thanos? No, never. Thanos more powerful than Galactus? No. never.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Braiden

BB has been proven to beat thanos in the comics and i diddnt say thanos was more powerfull i was just saying that thanos hurt him.....

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Braiden
AtPhantom said:
Braiden said: AtPhantom said: He annihilates him through the fact that he is capable of destroying star system in a ... [more]
read above, forgot to quote
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom

I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can handle much more than BB has to offer.

And quoting is not mandatory.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
hmmmm not sure What do you guys think....... and blackbolt is willing to scream if he has to
Black Bolt is sure to be willing to scream if he were to ever face Galactus however I do not think that Black Bolt could defeat him even if Galactus endured starvation due to the fact that Galactus can easily destroy star systems with a single attack, split planets in half with lasers, not to mention his immeasurable strength and power, he also is in the possession of The Power Cosmic and is a massive energy manipulator and a matter manipulator. This isn't really a fight for Galactus at all, he is a high level cosmic being and higher than the likes of Odin in power so I do not see how Black Bolt has any chance of winning. Yes Thanos has been shown to harm Galactus however we must take it as fact that Black Bolt's power is nowehere near that of Thanos as Thanos has been shown to handle both Thor and The Thing at the same time in combat, also Thanos is a high cosmic energy manipulator surpassing even the Silver Surfer in cosmic power.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Braiden
AtPhantom said:
I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can handle much more than BB has to offer.And ... [more]
i have, and quoting is better because that way u get an email and you no to go back
Theracles said:
Braiden said: hmmmm not sure What do you guys think....... and blackbolt is willing to scream if he has to ... [more]
true but i still dont think that galactus would just be all like oh you down there and then step on him. I think BB's scream would affect him in someway

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
Braiden said:
AtPhantom said: I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can handle much more than BB has ... [more]
No you have not, and I turned off the emails anyway.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
AtPhantom said: I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can handle much more than BB has ... [more]
If his scream would affect him in someway I do not think it would harm him, I believe if it would affect him it would be some sort of ticklish feeling for Galactus. Also I don't think Black Bolt would have time to scream as Galactus being a reality warper could simply erase him from reality before BB would have time to attack.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Braiden

i cant be bothered finding the pic again so if you really wanna see go to google images and type in juggernaught owned, it took ages to find but i once read the comic, and lost it..... i could never find any info of it untill then

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
Braiden said: AtPhantom said: I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can handle much more than ... [more]
BB has the ability to fly right. so heres the senario. BB fly right up to Big G's face and screams right at him with all his power. what happens now
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
Braiden said:
i cant be bothered finding the pic again so if you really wanna see go to google images and type ... [more]
You can't be bothered? That's too bad. You made the claim and your is the responsibilty to prove it. Otherwise you have no merit here. By the way, what does Juggernaut getting owned have to do with Thanos??? They are two completely different characters, One far more powerful than the other.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
Theracles said: Braiden said: AtPhantom said: I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can handle much ... [more]
I still do not think it would harm him, Galactus' durability is quite high, even so Galactus is not one to allow his opponents to get that close to him, he would probably immediately blast him with cosmic energy after one attempt.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Braiden
AtPhantom said:
Braiden said: i cant be bothered finding the pic again so if you really wanna see go to google images ... [more]
its not my responsabilty to waste my own time and yes like i said juggernaught owned it was a random search i did one day and found what i was after... after ages of browsing
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
Braiden said: Theracles said: Braiden said: AtPhantom said: I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' shields can ... [more]
yes this is true..... well im stumped.... hahaha i guess u win. i conseed
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom
@Braiden: It is your responsibility when you made the claim, I can't be bothered to find it for you. And I ask you again, what does Juggernaut have with this battle?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
Theracles said: Braiden said: Theracles said: Braiden said: AtPhantom said: I have never seen BB beating Thanos. Prove it. Thanos' ... [more]

Lol.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Braiden
AtPhantom said:
@Braiden: It is your responsibility when you made the claim, I can't be bothered to find it for you. And ... [more]
like i said b4 i found the pic of bb screaming at thanos and thanos being flung backwards into space (and that was the end of the comic) when i was doing a random search about the juggernaught ( i had also seen the pic in a comic first hand (and i tell it like it is if you dont beleve me thats up to you, you can take what i ahve to say or you can not, i dun really care, i ahve better things to do like have sex with my gf then argue with sum 12 year old) So yer)
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Braiden
@Theracles: what would you say about superman prime vs galactus
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
@Theracles: what would you say about superman prime vs galactus

Well it would be a hard fought battle but I think Galactus could win due to his massive energy powers, and he can increase his power by using The Power Cosmic however I think he will not need to. Galactus is nearly omnipotent.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
Braiden said: @Theracles: what would you say about superman prime vs galactus Well it would be a hard fought battle ... [more]
the only thing i can say is superman prime is right near a yellow sun and the battle continues untill galactus becomes hungry and leaves (in other words forfit) making superman prime the winner
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
Theracles said: Braiden said: @Theracles: what would you say about superman prime vs galactus Well it would be a hard ... [more]
He is right near a yellow sun? Well then this is different.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
Braiden said: Theracles said: Braiden said: @Theracles: what would you say about superman prime vs galactus Well it would be ... [more]
well yer sorry for not stating that in the first place. now that i think about it i think superman would actually end up winning by means of complete destintergrtation....
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AtPhantom
@Braiden: Defeating Thanos is a massive feat, one that surely would be mentioned all the time. Is it possible you mistook Thanos for Apocalypse perhaps?

No Caption Provided

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Static Shock
AtPhantom said:
@Braiden: Defeating Thanos is a massive feat, one that surely would be mentioned all the time. Is it possible you ... [more]
To add to that, this was House of M. Wasn't canon.

Though, I'm sure it wouldn't make a difference if it was. LOL.
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
Braiden said:
i cant be bothered finding the pic again so if you really wanna see go to google images and type ... [more]
This is your thread and your argument, if you can't be bothered then don't make a thread
Braiden said:
AtPhantom said: @Braiden: It is your responsibility when you made the claim, I can't be bothered to find it for ... [more]
If you have better things to do then go do them. And by the way you talk I would guess you're, what 14? 16?
Avatar image for weapon_x_badazz
weapon x badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By weapon x badazz

Galactus ftw

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By Korg

That House of M scan of BB blowing Apocalypse away is just bad writing. Apocalypse has taken the full force of Black Bolt's scream in 616 and laughed it off (while also fighting the X-Men).

On-topic: Galactus eats planets. He is one of the most durable beings in the Marvel U. Black Bolt might catch his attention like a mosquito in your ear, but that's about it.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom
Seriously, has anyone ever heard of Bolt beating Thanos like Braiden claims?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By geraldthesloth
AtPhantom said:
Just like superman beat galactus!
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Read his posts in any thread. He has no reference to anything and thinks you are the dumb one for not agreeing with him. He just seems to be a Black Bolt/Superman Prime/Dr. Manhattan fanboy. He mentions them in every single thread and thinks they can beat anyone.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TruePwnge
AtPhantom said:
Never happened

btw Galactus transmutes his antenna into a stick of dynamite

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Braiden
Static Shock said:
AtPhantom said: @Braiden: Defeating Thanos is a massive feat, one that surely would be mentioned all the time. Is it ... [more]
ok iv come to the conclusion that the image i found was or must have been photoshoped...........
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Braiden
jloneblackheart said:
Braiden said: i cant be bothered finding the pic again so if you really wanna see go to google images ... [more]
It is my thread but i just wanted to no who would win as i do not no a whole lot about either characters, and if you want to belive then you can....... and it would be better to be 16 and on here then be 30 (Probably you) and being on here. If that is so then you clearly still live at home and work at a supermarket....... sorry if i offended you but if you are over 22 then you should grow up......
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
Galactus wins here
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sleuth

Galactus

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By claws

galactus in an ridiculous curbstomp

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Braiden
King Saturn said:
Galactus wins here
agreed
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sleuth
Braiden said:
jloneblackheart said: Read his posts in any thread. He has no reference to anything and thinks you are the dumb ... [more]
Language.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Braiden
Sleuth said:
Braiden said: jloneblackheart said: Read his posts in any thread. He has no reference to anything and thinks you are ... [more]
sorry but i just really dont like this guy
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lagoon_boy
Galactus win bb has nothing to hurt galactus
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Braiden
lagoon_boy said:
Galactus win bb has nothing to hurt galactus
true
albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By albanmanson

i hate to say it .. Galactus win...

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Valkaad

This isn't even close. Galactus is for all intents and purposes ominpotent! He can rearrange matter on a planetary scale and teleport across space and time with ease. Why am I even posting in another ridiculous Galactus versus somone who is less than a gnat compared to him in power.

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Braiden
Valkaad said:
This isn't even close. Galactus is for all intents and purposes ominpotent! He can rearrange matter on a planetary scale ... [more]
i no but i just wanted to see if anyone would actually side with BB