The battle takes place on island.

Random encounter

Both unaware of each other.

Both Blood lust

No morals

Blackbeard does has white beard powers

Win by KO

#1 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Blackbeard as long as he doesn't mess around. His durability is probably superior to the Third Raikage IMO. Also he has greater abilities with WB's DF.

#2 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: Okay, But did you know That nothing can hurt The Third Raikage.

#3 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: No I did not know that why can nothing hurt him?

#4 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag: He did something to his body, It was explain when he was fighting Naruto. That nothing could hurt him except himself.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/witchblade-vs-the-guyver/703483/

#5 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

It isn't WB's devil fruit that is the problem ... its black beards .. he could take this ... but not sure if he does.

#6 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008: Is blackbeard fruit black flames of fire.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much about Blackbeard and to be honest I skipped like 2 years of OP so I'l wait until someone post about his abilities before I say anything. So for now i'll say the 3rd Raikage

#8 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Okay, But maybe you should just wait for someone post their abilities before they you choose.

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Yeah I know

#10 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Anyway, here some videos of him.

#11 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Hmmm very intersting indeed

#12 Edited by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes indeed

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/witchblade-vs-the-guyver/703483/

#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: With a greater understanding of Teach's powers, he is a formidable foe but i still take the 3rd Raikage

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I know nothing of Blackbeard, but as for the 3rd:

A) it took literally =or<10,000 soldiers (fodder, or not) over three days to kill him by exhaustion.

B) his Lightning Release Armor is impenetrable except to his own Hell Tab technique, which is not common knowledge. The scar on his chest is from his own attack. He was too embarassed to tell anyone.

C) his strongest technique kills you with one finger, which is just plain bad*ss.

The key would Blackbeard be perceptive enough to figure that Raikage's near-perfect defense is only vulnerable to his own near-perfect attack? Which, is something that took background knowledge and the heightened mental clarity of Sage mode to piece together.

#15 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Okay,

@KnightRise: Yes That is so true

#16 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbeards sucks him in to a black hole and locks him in dark dimension

#17 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#18 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: Can't win via BFR so that's not an option

#19 Edited by Mortein (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

He sucks him inside and tells him he will let him out if he KO's himself. He gets bored KOes himself and BB releases him.

#20 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: Sucking him inside would be an act of BFR so once again it's not allowed

#21 Posted by Mortein (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: Sucking him inside would be an act of BFR so once again it's not allowed

Just because BFR doesn't count as victory in this specific case, that doesn't mean BFR is not allowed. Nothing in the rules of this battle given to us by terry2012 is forbidding BB to BFR Raikage, but he will not win until Raikage is KOed.

#22 Edited by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

ok Blackbeard sucks him into darkness and Raikage starves to death

or he sucks half of Raikage into darkness and closes blackhole Raikage dies you choose

#23 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

or he sucks half of Raikage into darkness and closes blackhole Raikage dies you choose

The man fought an army of 10,000 soldiers for 3 days straight, I don't think eating will be that much of a problem for to long and sucking half of him into a black hole won't work since his skin can only be peirced by his own attack

#24 Edited by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

The man fought an army of 10,000 soldiers for 3 days straight, I don't think eating will be that much of a problem for to long and sucking half of him into a black hole won't work since his skin can only be peirced by his own attack

yes i know that "He fought 10 000 for 3 days" Blackbeard would kill them all in 3-5 minutes lol

#25 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

@D3athstroke said:

yes i know that "He fought 10 000 for 3 days" Blackbeard would kill them all in 3-5 minutes lol

maybe lol

#26 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

10,000 soldiers isn't really that much of a feat. Regular Shinobi's are not really that strong, and if he's really as strong as you say he is, then how come it took him 3 days to defeat all of them?

#27 Posted by othus12 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

blackbeard should be able to kill the raikage with his gura gura no mi, he was even splitting the oceans apart and tilting a whole island

#28 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

10,000 soldiers isn't really that much of a feat. Regular Shinobi's are not really that strong, and if he's really as strong as you say he is, then how come it took him 3 days to defeat all of them?

Fighting 10,000 soldiers by yourself strikes me as impressive not to mention he also stalemated Gyuki the 8 tails. Anyway it didn't take him 3 days to defeat them, he fought them for 3 days so that his men could retreat safely and noone ever said they were regular shinobi(fodder) or non fodder.

#29 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

3rd raikage. He is virtually invulnerable

#30 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

Fighting 10,000 soldiers by yourself strikes me as impressive not to mention he also stalemated Gyuki the 8 tails. Anyway it didn't take him 3 days to defeat them, he fought them for 3 days so that his men could retreat safely and noone ever said they were regular shinobi(fodder) or non fodder.

Well I mean that's like The Hulk vs 10,000 Humans. It's going to virtually be a breeze for him. So I really don't see how this is a feat.

#31 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

It is very far from impressive by OP standards

Not long ago Luffy koed 50, 000 soldiers simply with willpower

It took him 2 ? 3 seconds at most to defeat them

Raikage gets godstopmed here I'll even say that simple Punch of blackbeard can kill him gap between their powerlevel is just that big

#32 Edited by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Don't you love it when someone enters a battle and completely ignores the capabilities of the other character, and everything that was said earlier? My clue to exit this thread, its not going to be fun anymore.

#33 Posted by DoorstepDude (36 posts) - - Show Bio

We have to consider that we technically dont know BB's limits as of now. It has been 2 years since these showings of him occured. He would be much more capable than that by now. I say BB takes it.

#34 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you all even know That nothing can harm The Third Raikage except for himself.

#35 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

Well I mean that's like The Hulk vs 10,000 Humans. It's going to virtually be a breeze for him. So I really don't see how this is a feat.

Unlike your post the men the 3rd Raikage fought were never defined as regular(i.e. fodder) shinobi or otherwise, then there's the fact that each Shinobi does have powers after all

#36 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

Raikage gets godstopmed here I'll even say that simple Punch of blackbeard can kill him gap between their powerlevel is just that big

Yeah I know he k.o the Fishmen during the Fishmen Island arc which I read but guess what the ony reason he k.o.d those fishmen is because they were weak willed fodder. Teach is not gonna win here

#37 Edited by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

Unlike your post the men the 3rd Raikage fought were never defined as regular(i.e. fodder) shinobi or otherwise, then there's the fact that each Shinobi does have powers after all

There weren't any specific details on rather they were regular shinobi or not. So that can really only lead me to believe that they were regular shinobi unless proven otherwise.

#38 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcool135 said:

@mcool135 said:

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

There weren't any specific details on rather they were regular shinobi or not. So that can really only lead me to believe that they were regular shinobi unless proven otherwise.

you can only asssume they were but that's just it we have only an assumption

#39 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3448 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke

@mcool135 said:

@D3athstroke said:

Uummmmm hell no!!! Its not that big...one punch will do absolutely nothing to the third raikage
#40 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

The 3rd Raikage died after fighting for 3 days against 10,000 Iwa Ninjas. singlehandedly.

#41 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007: Exactly, what is Iwa stand for.

#42 Posted by MisterWhisper (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

No anime battles.

#43 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper: Why, and before you say there no anime vs anime battles in the rules which would be wrong on your part. This is a Manga vs Manga battle. I saw the other thread when you said this and they corrected you by saying it no anime vs manga battles which is clearly in the rules.

#44 Posted by D3athstroke (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Uummmmm hell no!!! Its not that big...one punch will do absolutely nothing to the third raikage

Blackbeard will rip his heart out

#45 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: How is he going to do that if he can not get to him? plus 3rd Raikage is fast too.

#46 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9594 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbeard wins.... 
Crushes him with gravity and the third falls on his sword again lol

#47 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning Blackbeard

#48 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Iwagakure = Hidden Stone Village.

#49 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

Notice that Raikage also defeated Eight tails then fought a 10,000+ army to save his comrades? THAT is an accomplishment!

EAT IT SON, BB also isn't fast enough, Raikage is Chakra mod Naruto's speed+. BB is some fat loser form Honey BOO BOO!

#50 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007: Okay

@18hunt: Not mention he couldn't even beat a half face white beard, although they wont going to show that in the anime, but it is in the manga.