Black Widow vs Catwoman (movie versions)

• 79 results
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@monsterstomp

1. And still you avoid the matter at hand. There is nothing to suggest that Hawkeye lost any of his skill, and we clearly see him operating as a credible combatant. He wasn't even a mindless zombie - he was able to think tactically and even offer suggestions to Loki (getting the iridium). My evidence is not a hunch, it's called inferring from the data available, your argument on the other hand is based on some ambiguous dialogue that has nothing supporting your point. All your response has done is try to downplay mine without offering any supporting evidence for yours, a flawed defense mechanism you keep relying on.

2. And still you cling onto the businessman feat as though it automatically concludes that Catwoman can disarm anyone she wants like it's her superpower. Your argument for the validity of the mercs is equally shaky. The only reasons why they were able to seize control of Gotham was through Bane's tactical intelligence, including trapping the police underground and holding the city hostage by threatening to detonate the nuclear bomb. There's absolutely nothing suggesting the mercs had any tactical input at all. Now you claim that these men are trained professionals - even though that's exactly what Hawkeye is. Is he some low-level rent-a-cop? No - he's clearly an experienced SHIELD agent, to use your terminology, a 'professional'. There's nothing to suggest that he lost any skill when he was mind-controlled, and at least he's displayed CQC feats in the final battle.

3. Catwoman disarming a businessman is not an accurate comparison. He was just a non-combatant who thought he had the drop on her, your repeated claim that she 'has more disarming feats' has absolutely zero legitimacy to it. And it's already been displayed that Chitauri have a stronger constitution - your suggestion that 'electricity' and 'piercing' works differently on the aliens has no merit because there's no proof. You've just been giving me one poorly thought-out assumption after the other.

And not once have I said that it was a 'stomp'. I said that Black Widow would take a majority. According to the Battles rules, all battles are assumed to be ten rounds, with the character taking a majority winning. That is what I have said, and you haven't given anything to suggest otherwise.

These are your words:

I say Widow can win via weapons, but if its just hand to hand, its a toss up.

This is not a weaponless-match. Your claim that Catwoman can disarm Black Widow has nothing supporting it. And you've already admitted it above, so the only purpose this debate has had is to continuously serve your claim that Catwoman will win a HTH match, a decision that regardless of its turnout has absolutely zero bearing on this debate. You're picking a fight where there isn't one, and for the record, you started it.

From your argument that Catwoman is 'more adept at espionage' (even if she isn't a spy), your claim that Widow's guns aren't standard equipment, your claim that Widow is enhanced (when you previously said it was 'momentum), to pure conjecture like Catwoman 'survived in prison' or that she has 'disarming feats' - all you've given me is shoddy guesswork and poor arguments.

This discussion is over. Feel free to reply, but know that I won't. Good day.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@veshark:

1. You have no argument here. Let me break it down..

Hawkeye has shown credible accuracy due to the fact that he has shown accuracy feats (while mind controlled) such as curving the arrow around the carrier. You're assuming that he was a credible hand to hand combatant based on the only close combat feat against the Chitauri (while not mind controlled). I'm not saying he's a mindless zombie, I'm saying he has no credible feats prior to getting his mind back and you can't conclude that. Furthermore, anyone can tell he was off his game during that fight, its called decontrustuction of a scene, firstly he mentioned it and secondly the colour scheme changed from a reddish colour back to normal. You have no evidence at all that Hawkeye didn't lose hand to hand feats because he didn't have feats earlier in the movie.

2. I agree that Bane for the most part led his team very well and it was the cause of their success. But it still remains true that these guys were professionals. Hawkeye was a professional... Shooter. Like I said he has one credible close combat feat and that was without being mind controlled. You can't assume otherwise without feats. You have no proof that the mind control had no effect on his hand to hand skill because there are no feats prior to getting his mind back.

3. I can base my argument around disarming because Widow hasn't resisted a disarm before. Regardless if you think she can, she has feats in which she never used a gun and no one has ever disarmed her or attempted. Catwoman has shown more skill in hand to hand. You also ignore the fact that, that isn't her only disarming feat. I've just given proof that electricity and piercing attacks work differently than blunt force, don't dismiss that so quickly. Electricity works by sending a current through the foe and I've given the Thor vs blade example. You're just ignoring it because you have nothing, at least I have something/anything to go on.

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow, I just read this entire thread,

There is no way for Catwoman to win

mattdimo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black widow wins due to her better training and higher experience

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Bossmonster

Catwoman really didn't show anything to say she's on widows level.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Unless Catwoman knows where Widow is beforehand, she's toast. BW shoots her.

hyperbertha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black widow. Better fighting feats.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By those_eyes

Doesn't cat woman have her extra lives? I imagine black widow killing her and then catwoman coming back to life and catching widow by surprise. Lol

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Widow

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Snake-White

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By copete

ends in sex we all win!

PlatinumMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman for sure. The movie may not have been the best but catwoman still can kick some butt. Don't get me wrong, Black Widows pretty feisty but you can't take on a woman with very cat like instinct. Black Widow may have her handy dandy electric gadgets but Catwoman has that whip with her at all times.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care who wins. They're both hot :)

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By HeroUp2112

I don't see how this is debatable. Black Widow just owns her, Catwoman isn't in her league.

However, I like the ends in sex solution MUCH better. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-57d55e5ab198e
deactivated-57d55e5ab198e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow takes this. She is far more skilled, better trained and more experienced overall.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although Anne Hathaway is way hotter as Catwoman than Scarlet Johansson will ever be as Black Widow, Black Widow wins

vj21oq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow easily

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By The_Justiciar

Widow stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Natasha in a one sided fight

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump this to repeat what everyone's agreed on?

I think Anne Hathaway's hotter.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Widow wins and adds Selina's black jumpsuit to her collection

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pheifer catwoman wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2
deactivated-5b1fbd4c969a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow

OnyxGeminio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm being honest, Black Widow stomps Anne Hathaway's Catwoman easily. She was on a human level, not even enhanced. She only had two weapons and those were her heels and a gun, she only used the gun once. She didn't have a good catsuit, nor was she iconic. She didn't have any clear origin, nor a true purpose to the story. Now, if we were using the comic book version of Catwoman against movie Black Widow, Catwoman would stomp almost immediately. She's shown to be at peak human level and carries an assortment of weapons to use at her disposal. She also has been seen taking down Talia al Ghul who is probably the Black Widow's equal in the comics.

My Thoughts:

Black Widow stomps in weapons, combat, and durability

Catwoman wins in agility, flexibility, and stubborness.

Comic Catwoman vs Movie Black Widow:

Catwoman stomps immediately. She's shown taking down multiple characters who overpower her, like characters with Hulk-like strength.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I'm being honest, Black Widow stomps Anne Hathaway's Catwoman easily. She was on a human level, not even enhanced. She only had two weapons and those were her heels and a gun, she only used the gun once. She didn't have a good catsuit, nor was she iconic. She didn't have any clear origin, nor a true purpose to the story. Now, if we were using the comic book version of Catwoman against movie Black Widow, Catwoman would stomp almost immediately. She's shown to be at peak human level and carries an assortment of weapons to use at her disposal. She also has been seen taking down Talia al Ghul who is probably the Black Widow's equal in the comics.

My Thoughts:

Black Widow stomps in weapons, combat, and durability

Catwoman wins in agility, flexibility, and stubborness.

Comic Catwoman vs Movie Black Widow:

Catwoman stomps immediately. She's shown taking down multiple characters who overpower her, like characters with Hulk-like strength.