#1 Edited by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Buffy the Vampire Slayer fair against the Black Widow's bite?

1. Random encounter in an abandoned warehouse.

2. H2H only

3. each get a weapon (h2h only) of their choosing

4. Both get prep and knowledge on each other before they battle in the middle of a graveyard in the middle of the night.

vs

#2 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Buffy can block bullets with her face...Widow via homicide

#3 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

So, she's never been shot at or know's how to handle fire arms? How did she live so long?

#4 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@society619 said:

#5 Edited by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Re read the various battles. And they are in character, as in not blood lusted, so no, I don't really see Natasha just shooting her in the face, but, that's just me.

#6 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

If Buffy has prep, then she should be smart enough to not fight someone who shoots people in the face for a living....Widow still murders her h2h

#7 Posted by Ferro Vida (34672 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy wins rather easily.

#8 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

If Buffy has prep, then she should be smart enough to not fight someone who shoots people in the face for a living....Widow still murders her h2h

You do know she's fought beings who do a lot worse than just try and shoot you in the face??

#9 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dude. said:

@society619 said:

You do know she's fought beings who do a lot worse than just try and shoot you in the face??

I take it you got Buffy winning

#10 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW how can it be a "random encounter" if they both have prep.

#11 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@The Dude. said:

@society619 said:

I take it you got Buffy winning

Not at all. I don't have anyone pegged, yet. Why I made the battle, was curious.

@society619 said:

BTW how can it be a "random encounter" if they both have prep.

Have a good read. 1. is random. 4. is prep.

#12 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dude.: Didn't say it was different scenario nonetheless I don't even think Joss Wheldon would pick Buffy over Natasha.

#13 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

black widow shoots her in the head the end

#14 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

@The Dude.: Didn't say it was different scenario nonetheless I don't even think Joss Wheldon would pick Buffy over Natasha.

I did say in my third post to re-read the various battles ;-)

@The Dude. said:

Re read the various battles. And they are in character, as in not blood lusted, so no, I don't really see Natasha just shooting her in the face, but, that's just me.

Let's leave Joss out of this since none of us can read his mind and there fore assume who he would pick, and won't be determining the victor.

#15 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

buffy basically should be stronger and faster than black widow but black widow is more intelligent and is a trained assassin so thats how it goes: round 1: black widow wins since she can kill buffy with a hand gun. round 2: buffy should be able to win this. round 3: black widow wins since she is more skilled in using weapons than buffy though buffy is stronger but still BW wins. round 4: BW for sure

#16 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy Stomps.

Buffy has the abilitie of slayes from milleniuns ago! So she is not unexperienced at all, and by the way Buffy Have been seen Dodging bullets and surviving them!

#17 Posted by UltraBiel (328 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Random encounter in an abandoned warehouse.

Buffy Stomps

2. H2H only

Buffy Stopms (2)

3. each get a weapon (h2h only) of their choosing

Buffy will choose her sacred weapon that is pratiocaly unbreakable

4. Both get prep and knowledge on each other before they battle in the middle of a graveyard in the middle of the night.

The only scenario B.W has a chance here! Even though I still stick with Buffy.

#18 Posted by The Dude. (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy kills off Widow.

#20 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

Buffy stomps

#21 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sure buffy can dodge bullets. i think buffy wins all rounds except the last one. with prep the widow has it .

#22 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle. Leaning towards Buffy.

#23 Posted by Gritterr (489 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a Complete Stomp in Buffys favor. if you factor in Comic Buffy feats then this is a muderstomp. Buffy severely outclasses Widow physically in every way. Im not even sure if Widow could hurt Buffy.

#24 Posted by Alurvelve (3634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

Buffy wins rather easily.
#25 Posted by Picard (982 posts) - - Show Bio

@society619 said:

Joss Wheadon about Buffy vs. Widow:

"Buffy would go easy at first, but as soon as Natasha popped her with a Widow Sting, she'd start bringing some slayer brawn to the fray. Natasha's fast, but a couple of good connects and she's wobbling, possibly something broken -- she whips out her glock and now Buffy's dodging -- right where Natasha wants her. Natasha shoots the cable holding the steel barrels and they tumble onto Buffy, nearly burying her -- Buffy just arcs out of the way, grabbing the splintered cable and swinging directly onto Natasha, a bullet grazing her cheek as her feet land hard on the Russian's shoulders, sending her back flat -- crack! -- on the floor, Buffy wrenching the gun away and tossing it, fist ready for the final strike. Natasha, struggling to stay conscious, says the fight's over. Buffy agrees, but Natasha explains: She poisoned Buffy hours ago. That waitress that brought her salad …? Natasha smiles. The poison is dormant -- 'til it's activated by adrenaline. Buffy's eyes narrow. "Too bad I didn't use any." Wham! Natasha's out for the count, and Buffy's heading -- slowly -- to Willow for a mystical cleanse.

#26 Posted by Batman1234 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow wins easy. She faster, more agility and a better fighter than Buffy.

Widow 9/10

#27 Posted by The Stegman (23033 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Buffy 
2.Buffy STOMPS  
3. Buffy 
4. Maybe Widow, but only if she snipers Buffy from afar.