Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@spidey 15 said:
" @FinalStar86: WTF??!! WTH??!! What did he say? Steve will outprep Batman??!!

No Caption Provided
"
I really can't help but laugh LOL XD
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By sexy_merc

That's such a bad picture of Batman...

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" That's such a bad picture of Batman... "
Agreed.
=]
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" That's such a bad picture of Batman... "
Agreed. =] "
lol
WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155  Edited By WW-Fan

it wont be easy for Batman to win Black Widow!!! i mean Black Widow has speacial Training since second world war!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By spidey 15
@WW-Fan: BW was one shoted from DD. I don't think she can bring anything close to Batman. Especially when batman is faaaar more skilled, physically better and had plenty of gadgets that he can use. It will be an easy win imo.
=]
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@Night Thrasher:
This fight is one sided, with or without prep. Heck Natasha couldn't even out prep Tim Drake, definatly don't see her beating Bruce with it either.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Tim_Drake4444: H2H Batman is far superior to BW... But her expertise is in ESPIONAGE, the whole definition of espionage is basically prep. She's paid to find out things way before they happen. That's the point. If Batman's prep includes himself, Orcacle, Tim, and Dick plus whatever random informants and/or Wayne Tech or JLA empoloyees, then Black Widow has the advantage. She has an entire intelligence organization behind her. She has a room full of Oracle's sending her information, she gonna have LMDs at her disposal, she's got another room full of ex Stark Tech geniuses, that's what prep is about. Black Widow's dossier on Batman is going to be a lot more thorough than Batman's on her. I would say the same for the greatest agent from Checkmate. Prep is all about information, I have more confidence in the SHIELD's ability to gather information than any other organization in comics.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By FinalStar86
@Night Thrasher said:

" @Tim_Drake4444: H2H Batman is far superior to BW... But her expertise is in ESPIONAGE, the whole definition of espionage is basically prep. She's paid to find out things way before they happen. That's the point. If Batman's prep includes himself, Orcacle, Tim, and Dick plus whatever random informants and/or Wayne Tech or JLA empoloyees, then Black Widow has the advantage. She has an entire intelligence organization behind her. She has a room full of Oracle's sending her information, she gonna have LMDs at her disposal, she's got another room full of ex Stark Tech geniuses, that's what prep is about. Black Widow's dossier on Batman is going to be a lot more thorough than Batman's on her. I would say the same for the greatest agent from Checkmate. Prep is all about information, I have more confidence in the SHIELD's ability to gather information than any other organization in comics. "

i'm just curious but, do you enjoy sounding stupid or did you get dropped on your head as child?
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Night Thrasher
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Night Thrasher said:

" @Tim_Drake4444: H2H Batman is far superior to BW... But her expertise is in ESPIONAGE, the whole definition of espionage is basically prep. She's paid to find out things way before they happen. That's the point. If Batman's prep includes himself, Orcacle, Tim, and Dick plus whatever random informants and/or Wayne Tech or JLA empoloyees, then Black Widow has the advantage. She has an entire intelligence organization behind her. She has a room full of Oracle's sending her information, she gonna have LMDs at her disposal, she's got another room full of ex Stark Tech geniuses, that's what prep is about. Black Widow's dossier on Batman is going to be a lot more thorough than Batman's on her. I would say the same for the greatest agent from Checkmate. Prep is all about information, I have more confidence in the SHIELD's ability to gather information than any other organization in comics. "

i'm just curious but, do you enjoy sounding stupid or did you get dropped on your head as child? "
No, I enjoy challenging preconceived notions. Your from the "Batman is prep God/ Superman always speed blitzes" crowd. No matter what if Batman has prep, or Superman is in a battle, they win. I hate those kinds of thoughts. To say that Black Widow, as a spy, can possible out prep Batman isn't a stretch. If you actually read anything other than DC you could understand.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By FinalStar86
@Night Thrasher: I probably read more comics in general then you do.  You enjoy sounding like an idiot.  You insist she can outprep Batman even though she has NO prep feats and NO intelligent feats.  If we go by your logic anyone with Shields resources can outprep Batman

You want this argument to hold any validity? Show some of her prep or intellect feats because as of this moment she is average in both. 

She has an entire intelligence organization behind her, yeah an entire organization that cant even track down one man with no resources.  You brag on about how great SHIELD is yet they have nothing to show for it.  The JLA have time and dimenion traversing technology and can track someone in another galaxy.  There really is no comparison here

Theiconic already shot down your fail argument.  Batman has greater tech and is smarter then anyone in SHIELD, He could effortlessly hack their computers and shut down the entire organization if he wanted to. He can shut down the hellicarrier while having his morning coffee if he pleased.
 Just like he outsmarted a freaking God, hes going to make SHIELD look like a bunch of jackasses
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Night Thrasher
@FinalStar86: You obviously no nothing of SHIELD or what espionage is in general. This is like FBI vs CIA debate. Who has better intelligence the FBI or the CIA. Of course it's the CIA, that's what it boils down to. I stand by my argument, I actually think outside of the box and look at the characters as a whole. Time and dimension technology is nothing, The Red Skull just used that to "kill" Captain America, so by your logic Red Skull has just as good of Tech as Captain America. Stop snowballin' "Bat God", no single character is omnipotent, just because I say has better intelligence behind her doesn't mean she's better, stop fanboying and look at what has been said.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By FinalStar86
@Night Thrasher said:
" @FinalStar86: You obviously no nothing of SHIELD or what espionage is in general. This is like FBI vs CIA debate. Who has better intelligence the FBI or the CIA. Of course it's the CIA, that's what it boils down to. I stand by my argument, I actually think outside of the box and look at the characters as a whole. Time and dimension technology is nothing, The Red Skull just used that to "kill" Captain America, so by your logic Red Skull has just as good of Tech as Captain America. Stop snowballin' "Bat God", no single character is omnipotent, just because I say has better intelligence behind her doesn't mean she's better, stop fanboying and look at what has been said. "
No, you come up with ridiculous scenarios that characters YOU defend are incapable of.  YOU haven't shown Widow to have any above average prep or intelligent feats.  

You can stand by your argument all you like, it is still retarded and flat out wrong.  

No one ever said that Batman was omnipotent, but your insisting a character no where near his level in any aspect can out prep him.  

Again...PROVE that she has better intelligence behind her. Because last I checked her entire organzation couldn't track down one guy that hides in safe houses and in the sewers.  Osbourne did in one issue what SHIELD couldn't do in 30 years.  

Batman has the better tech, that part really isn't debateable, and theiconic already showed what Bruce is capable of.  He can shut down SHIELD before he finishes his morning coffee if he wanted to and he actually has the FEATS to back that up. 

Next
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Night Thrasher
@FinalStar86: No, I choose to look at the characters and analyze the situation. The OP didn't have prep, I went with Batman b/c he's better martial artist. But I added that Black Widow with prep could get him. Now, you keep referring to how SHIELD is a joke (which current SHIELD is). But, in it's prime SHIELD had files on every superhero on Marvel Earth... including Secret Identity. SHIELD had Prometheus files long before Prometheus. You "knowledge" apparently doesn't go past 2000. You won't persuade me otherwise. Batman w/o prep. Black Widow w/ prep.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By FinalStar86
@Night Thrasher said:
" @FinalStar86: No, I choose to look at the characters and analyze the situation. The OP didn't have prep, I went with Batman b/c he's better martial artist. But I added that Black Widow with prep could get him. Now, you keep referring to how SHIELD is a joke (which current SHIELD is). But, in it's prime SHIELD had files on every superhero on Marvel Earth... including Secret Identity. SHIELD had Prometheus files long before Prometheus. You "knowledge" apparently doesn't go past 2000. You won't persuade me otherwise. Batman w/o prep. Black Widow w/ prep. "
SHIELD has always been a joke.  This was SHIELD at its prime when Castle made them look like clowns

I already went over this with you, that almost every hero in Marvel U has a public identity, the one's with secret identities don't conceal them like Batman does.  None of them have his intellect or resources and none of them cover their tracks

So your logic fails there.  You added Black Widow with prep because you are a massive Marvel fan wanker that wanted her to get some sort of victory and you failed at that also.  

I don't need to persuade you, you are a lost cause and your argument fails.  Batman wins with or without prep, hell he would win even if she had prep and he had none.  She has no prep feats and her organization can't even catch one man with no resources.  

Bruce can shut down SHIELD permanently if he wanted to.  He could reroute their machinery to explode and blast their pathetic hellicarrier out of the sky if he wished. 
Dr Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Dr Doomsday

Bats

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@Night Thrasher:
Sure Widow may have resources, but she won't be out preping Bruce. I have never seen her use prep like Batman does. Unless you have some feats showing her do so, no one is going to take you very serious. 

When I mentioned Tim earlier I didn't mean he'd be helping Bruce, I said even he could out prep Black Widow. Batman dosen't need any of his partners to win any of the scenario's in this fight.
ForbushBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By ForbushBug

Bats can prep to handle Superman. That's pretty hard to top.

Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By American Dragon
@Sexy Merc said:
"  Maintaining the weight of 1000 pounds.

No Caption Provided

Here he kicks down a steel door.

No Caption Provided

He bends the barrel of a gun.

No Caption Provided

Kicks a speeding car's hood off.

No Caption Provided

A totem pole collapses on his leg. These way approximately a ton or more. Despite being in enormous pain from the impact, through sheer will and determination he manages to lift it off of himself.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There's a door Bruce is trying to get into that can withstand the force of missiles. Bruce throws Dr. Death through it and says he was wrong about the door, but was really underestimating his strength.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here he rips out prison bars with ease.

No Caption Provided

Chokes out a trained tiger.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Snaps the neck of a well-trained leopard which is sent by an assassin to kill him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here he breaks steel handcuffs.

No Caption Provided

Here Joker set a trap involving a shark. He snaps the shark's spine with a chain, incapacitating him/her and breaks the shark's glass tank with a wheelchair while having the water resistance pushing him back the whole time.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
It`s worth another look : )
X-23_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#170  Edited By X-23_2513

umm.... Batman but Black Widow can still kick his ass
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Silver2467
@X-23_2513 said:
" umm.... Batman but Black Widow can still kick his ass "
Is that not somewhat contradictory to itself? You choose BatMan for the fight but say that Widow will beat on him?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Why the hell is this thread still going on?

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach: Either people want this thread to continue, or there some sick freaks who think that BW can beat Batman.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@saiyan_earthling said:
" @Crom-Cruach: Either people want this thread to continue, or there some sick freaks who think that BW can beat Batman. "
ugh!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By spidey 15
@X-23_2513 said:
" umm.... Batman but Black Widow can still kick his ass "
No way.
=]
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach said:
" @saiyan_earthling said:
" @Crom-Cruach: Either people want this thread to continue, or there some sick freaks who think that BW can beat Batman. "
ugh! "
If you didn't like what I said, then I'm sorry.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@saiyan_earthling: It was by no means directed at you :)

It was directed at whoever has kept this silly thread going.
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach: Oh S%$T!
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@saiyan_earthling:  huh?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Ferro Vida

Batman should win.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#181  Edited By mavfan626

Batman would mop the floor with her.

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crom-Cruach: I meant the fact that I was referring to myself and I have to take back what I just said.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By dane

Didn't know Black Widow had so many illogical fanboys.

Batman would destroy her. Even worse with prep.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@saiyan_earthling: lol o.k.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#185  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Dane said:
"Didn't know Black Widow had so many illogical fanboys.  Batman would destroy her. Even worse with prep."

DUDE! She's like.....Wait, WTF has she done? She's beat...*scratches chin*  Hmmmm, go figure.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Ferro Vida
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Dane said:
"Didn't know Black Widow had so many illogical fanboys.  Batman would destroy her. Even worse with prep."
DUDE! She's like.....Wait, WTF has she done? She's beat...*scratches chin*  Hmmmm, go figure. "
She beat Daredevil that one time! Oh wait...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No she didn't :)
Avatar image for american_dragon
American Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By American Dragon
@Dane said:
" Didn't know Black Widow had so many illogical fanboys.  Batman would destroy her. Even worse with prep. "
It`s amazing what a movie does for a character,I remember when there was so much rant and rave about Deadpool after Wolverine :Origins movie,now he hardly defeats anyone in a battle
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By dane
@American Dragon: It's disappointing :(
allhaildoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By allhaildoom

Batman would school her in almost every way. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#191  Edited By Erik

Batman without question. 

RolloWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a crime fighter, Black widow is an agent. They both have training both know martial arts, Batman fights thugs allot though. While what little I know of the Black Widow she is more of agent that is more about infiltrating using stealth and disguises. She only has to fight if caught or confrontation. It seems Batman is a way better fighter, and Batman is like a ninja.

anthonysmyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow is very skilled. But I'm afraid, "its batman" factor aside, Bruce would break every bone in her body. He far outclasses her in combat.

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

This fight can go either way Batman has more gadget at his disposal, but Black Widow has a modified Super Soldier Serum in her veins so it's a toss up I'd say Bats always, but I can also see Widow winnning this.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce would rekt Black Canary who would breeze through Black Widow

Noxifer626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny how this thread went from "What if Batman fought Black Widow" to "What if Batman fought Daredevil after kicking Black Widow's ass".

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman decisively.

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman with medium difficulty.

6/10

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman....

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is a fight Batman is actually supposed to dominate...and not enough folk are picking that outcome.

**Stares**

Batman wins.