Black Widow (Movie) vs Nikita (TV)

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Widow fro Avengers and Iron Man 2 vs Nikita from the show Nikita. Fight takes here:

Complete with office stuff like fire extinguishers, scissors and other improv weapons.

Black Widow gets two pistols and her other tech from the movie. Nikita gets a Colt 1911, a knife and a SMG. Who takes it?

vs

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mythologico4

I don't see Nikita winning this one. Natasha is just too much for her

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By robertloucksjr

Natasha, though I hope it ends in sex.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By cameron83

Natasha is a tough one,but I will have to say nikita.I have watched her show many times,and countless times she has beat situations against her odds.So nikita (especially since she has more feats)

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mythologico4

Nikita is a great fighter, but she isn't even on Sarah Walker's (from Chuck) level, that's an awesome fighter too. Also, Natasha has peak human attributes, and enchanced longevity, she has over 60 years of training and experience.. I don't see Nikita winning this one

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jayfournines

@Mythologico4 said:

Nikita is a great fighter, but she isn't even on Sarah Walker's (from Chuck) level, that's an awesome fighter too. Also, Natasha has peak human attributes, and enchanced longevity, she has over 60 years of training and experience.. I don't see Nikita winning this one

When was it established in the movies that Black Widow had enhanced longevity and over 60 years of training? Did I miss something there?

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mythologico4

It may be not told yet in the movies, but in the comics, she has enchanced longevity, and movie characters are stricly based on the comics.It's not a confirmed movie yet, but Scarlett Johansson said that there are speculation about an Black Widow movie, and she said, there were ideas about telling the initial history of Black Widow, that guess what, happens in World War II, something about 60 years ago. Even if you disconsider the part of longevity, Black Widow still is more a capable fighter than Nikita..

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mythologico4

- Black Widow fought several guards H2H in Iron Man 2 without basically any effort.I know she also used gadgets, but you can't compare guns with tactical gadgets that can't even kill someone.

- She dodged Hawkeye's arrow attacks and defeated him. You must remember he was shoting aliens without even seeing them first, he's a better marksman than any shooter Nikita fought.

-She defeated 3 russian Mafia members while tied on a chair without much difficultity.

-She fought several aliens in New York City.

-She survived a strike from Hulk (It wasn't even a fight, but based on Hulk's strength, it's an awesome feat for a normal human)

-This isn't in fact even a feat, but just as an example, jumping into a building from a high speed moving alien vehicle and still get in the right place is not a simply thing to do, basically no normal person can do it

Black Widow had basically few fight moments compared to how many Nikita had on her show, but even so, I couldn't see anything that could show me Nikita can defeat Black Widow.

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im given it to nik way more feats she was handcuft and still took out like 6 or 7 guards with guns now comic widow i no stomps but moive widow nik takes it she has 4 seasons of feats

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robertloucksjr: I disagree with the first part of your sentence before the comma, but agree with the part after it.

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natasha.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Nikita.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow.

ClassicRainbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Widow and guys should calm their penis.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im given it to nik way more feats she was handcuft and still took out like 6 or 7 guards with guns now comic widow i no stomps but moive widow nik takes it she has 4 seasons of feats