Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well let's be fair, everyone in Arrow who isn't Ollie is a terrible shot. I mean seriously, Captain Boomerang wasn't even bothering to dodge being shot at when Diggle and friends where opening fire like 10 feet away from him. That's just embarrassing.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well let's be fair, everyone in Arrow who isn't Ollie is a terrible shot. I mean seriously, Captain Boomerang wasn't even bothering to dodge being shot at when Diggle and friends where opening fire like 10 feet away from him. That's just embarrassing.

• Merlyn
  • Deadshot
  • Deathstroke
  • Boomerang
  • Komodo
  • Diggle
  • Captain Cold
  • Yao Fei

All not named Ollie, all great-spectacular shots. The one instance you brought up of Diggle missing during Boomerang's badass scene doesn't change that.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: that Boomerang scene was one of the most poorly written scenes I've seen in live action, but he was pretty good with those boomerangs. Diggle and Deathstroke spectacular shots? Not really...maybe good but not amazing. Captain Cold is not in Arrow and Yao Fei was not portrayed to be an incredible shot was he? I honestly don't remember. And you have to admi, most of the characters that show up on the show are borderline incompetent shooters the way they miss wide open shots on the main characters like they consistently do.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Widow

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers