Black Widow (MCU) vs Mirakuru Soldiers (CW)

• 57 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lukehero: I haven't seen season 2 in a while so I don't remember if they even had guns or not. I guess she may be able to beat a few then, if she goes for the eyes before they are able to get their hands on her

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Stormdriven

She could probably clear this

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: You can't compare any of the Mirakuru soldiers to WS. His skill level is FAR above their skill levels and she had completely different gear in AoU after she got upgrades from Tony. Her gear allowed her to tear through Ultron bots easily. No matter how you feel about them that's still metal she was tearing through. She also has no problems using grenades on humans as she did in AoU. Didn't Quentin take out Mirakuru soldiers with grenades?

JusticeWay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justiceway: He isn't far more "skilled" then Natasha. He isn't even close. He is a far better archer sure, but martial arts wise? He isn't even close.

What ?
Merlyn has caught an arrow in mid-air shot by Oliver , has faked death , is the current Ra's Al Ghul , has trained Speedy , can sneak in and out of Nanda Parbat without being noticed .
What are Natasha's feats that put her on the same level as him ?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#55 JediXMan  Moderator

If she has the weapons she had in AoU, she might do well. She was fighting Ultron's bots.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The AOU weaponry is impressive. My only problem is it's a close range weapon and it could prove that she gets past 1 but I have doubts she could clear. I rewatched the merlyn vs mirakuru soldier fight and I also rewatched the arrow team vs mirakuru army fight and they are susceptible to hits in the head. The BIG problem you have to face is whether or not the masks are bulletproof. Roy got shot in the hand then regenerated and got pissed off. I'm not exactly sure what happens when they get a bullet (or a few) through their head. Another problem is she has to keep distance otherwise she's almost screwed. I'm not gonna comment what round yet till I get some more info

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how she's clearing. IIRC Ultron bots have worse durability than the Mirakuru soldiers on average and Natasha had at least had some knowledge going into the battle. And with no distance specified they're starting close up so there's very small chance of gun usage off the bat. In a normal mindset she'd opt for CQC which won't end well for her.