Black Widow in Nolanverse

• 79 results
THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

thanks for lagging my pc...Scarcrow is the only one that can beat her.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bane breaks Widow's back

Gigantonigro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Gigantonigro

@dstreet45: you're kinda right there, they are definitely to much for her, but I think she could escape alone, not meeting them at the stairs. Maybe jump out of a window.

The Car chase would be a lot easier to solve for her, than a some people think, because she could just drive into the forest if she makes it that far. That's why I said "maybe". It's not easy, but also not impossible.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DSTREET45

@gigantonigro said:

@dstreet45: you're kinda right there, they are definitely to much for her, but I think she could escape alone, not meeting them at the stairs. Maybe jump out of a window.

What window? I'm pretty sure the only way out was through those stairs. And there weren't any windows in the room Batman and Gordon were in.

The Car chase would be a lot easier to solve for her, than a some people think, because she could just drive into the forest if she makes it that far.

The problem is how is she getting to a forest from the middle of the city in the first place? Squad cars aren't exactly slow and unlike the Tumbler a motorcycle with no gear isn't bullying multiple squad cars into submission before they catch up or before other cars cut her off.

That's why I said "maybe". It's not easy, but also not impossible.

Maybe so but is it likely that she'd escape? I personally don't think so. Too many cops cars and she doesn't have the tech to drive them off. And your plan involved leaving Rachel, which Widow can not do or else she fails that round anyway even if she does manage to escape.

I don't want to come off as a jerk and like you said it's not impossible but I don't think it's very likely she would escape even if she does ditch Rachel.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could have a little trouble against Bane probably.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

So... what's stopping her from being killed by Scarecrow's gas? It almost killed Batman when he was exposed to it. With no antidote, she stops there.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still don't see her getting past 3 or most of the other rounds above it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unless anyone has a compelling reason why her tasers won't basically win every 1v1 fight, I'd say she clears.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DSTREET45

@floopay said:

Unless anyone has a compelling reason why her tasers won't basically win every 1v1 fight, I'd say she clears.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Because the rounds aren't 1v1 fights? You think she could take out a entire stairway full of armed SWAT agents, another 10+ armed SWAT agents outside blocking the only available exit, and several dozen of armed police officers backing them up, with tasers? While carrying Rachel to help her escape before she dies from Crane's poison? That's what she has to do in Round 3.

Not to mention that some of the rounds aren't as simple as beating everyone up. How is she going to capture Crane when he's escaping in his van while she's busy fighting armed goons, armed Batman copycats (while having to protect them), and dogs in Round 5? How is she going to save the hostages from being sniped by SWAT agents across the street in round 6? How is she going to find out who has the trigger to the bomb if she knocks Bane out with tasers in the last round? Or how does she plan to destroy the Tumblers guarding the truck with the bomb, get the bomb and carry it away from the city in time before it explodes?

I still don't see why people think it's as easy as tasing or shooting everyone in sight. She still needs to complete the objectives in each round.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 3 can't escape the police

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45: Have Nolanverse thugs and police ever hit something with their guns?

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@dstreet45: Have Nolanverse thugs and police ever hit something with their guns?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's a good point. She could literally just walk through them as they shoot around her feet and jam their guns.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she doesn't get gassed by Crane, then she clears.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DSTREET45

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Doesn't matter. 10+ SWAT agents (conservative number) with automatic weapons vs 1 person with decent aim, limited ammo/gear, a liability (Rachel), and no cover. You do the math.

But to answer your question yes they have. TDK Bank Heist scene for thugs, TDKR Blake failing to rescue the cops scene for mercenaries, TDKR war scene for both cops and thugs since you see some dead bodies in the end.

@allstarsuperman said:
@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's a good point. She could literally just walk through them as they shoot around her feet and jam their guns.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Funny how in the very same gif posted you see people fall from being shot.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#67 owie  Moderator

I don't have to think about this in detail right now, but nice idea for a thread.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer_judge_: is it just me, or are all of these battles you keep making basically the same?

i feel like we've already done every possible variation of MCU v Nolan v CW v Kickass v etc. possible. lol

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45: Considering their running in a straight line down the street against a horde of guys with thugs, more than 5-6 bodies should have been in the street.

The Spanish took on armies of armed Latin American's with spears, weapons, and better melee training with zero casualties and far less advanced technologies. Yet Bane's thugs took down maybe 6 cops from long distance who were unarmed with little armor and running in a straight line.

Nolanverse cops/thugs/SWAT are terrible.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Natasha clears easily.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@dstreet45: Considering their running in a straight line down the street against a horde of guys with thugs, more than 5-6 bodies should have been in the street.

That's more than enough to say that they at least have a shot of tagging Natasha at closer range and aren't completely terrible at aiming.

Scan 1: Mob Bank Manger shoots Joker goon.

Scan 2: Mercenary shoots cop.

Scans 3-4: Pile of dead bodies from shootout that occurs while Talia is leaving the scene.

Scan 5: Mercenary shoots a SWAT member.

Scan 6: Bane's goon shoots innocent bystander.

Scan 7 : SWAT member shoots thug.

Scan 8: Mercenary snipes two SWAT officers.

Yet Bane's thugs took down maybe 6 cops from long distance who were unarmed with little armor and running in a straight line.

And how many people do the SWAT members need to aim for in round 3? Just one, in a scenario involving closer range, an environment with that will likely limit the movement from their target, and while the target is caring for a dying person.

Nolanverse cops/thugs/SWAT are terrible.

Based on one clip in one scene where they actually hit some of the people they were aiming for? Even if they just spray and pray they still have a better chance of tagging Natasha than she does of leaving the building with Rachel in one piece. Especially when your plan is that they get taken out one by one by Widow bites.

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolanverse guns are usually used as guns second and bludgeons first.

Because, you know, gotta show off that amazing... fight choreography...

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Stops at 3. Batman only got past the police because he knew the city inside out and had this thing called the Tumbler.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If scarecrow can get close enough to her before being koed, the he might take her out. Otherwise, she clears

Masterpiece1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She clears her gear puts her above anyone in Nolanverse and most of the street level heroes tbh.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

She makes it to Bane who manhandles her like a wild animal

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killer_judge_: Black Widow stops at Joker maybe and at Bane definitely

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#79  Edited By Jestersmiles

If she has to go through everything Bats went through she stops at crane. She does not have the intelligence to save herself from crane fear gas. Giving her Basic knowledge if giving her a boost over what Batman had making this kinda pointless.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

stops at scarecrow

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers