- Black Canary has her Canary Cry

- Elektra doesn't have Silent Scream

- All battles are random encounters

- Standard equipment for all characters

- Team is healed after every battle

- No prepation for every teams

- Win by K.O. or incapacitation

Gauntlet

Round 1: Hit-Girl, Black Cat and Catwoman (No Luck Powers)

Round 2: Huntress, Red Robin and Michonne

Round 3: Bullseye and Lady Bullseye

Round 4: Green Arrow and Hawkeye

Round 5: Mystique and Mockingbird

Round 6: Iron Fist and X-23 (No Healing Factor for X-23 and no Chi for Iron Fist)

Round 7: Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike (No Healing Factor for both)

Round 8: Batman and Black Panther

Round 9: Cassandra Cain and Nightwing (Elektra can use Silent Scream in this Round)

Round 10: White Canary

Round 11: Deathstroke

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Stops at Round 8: Batman and Black Panther.

Until the fifth round they pass without major difficulties, but this is where things get complicated, rounds 6 and 7 will be hard as hell but with team effort and since Iron Fist has no Chi and X-23 no healing factor they can win after a good fight, next round we have Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike without healing facto as well so I guess Logan has no adamantium in his body or he would die, so that make things easier (a lil´bit) for the girls to overthrow him.

Now Round 8 they are overcome in every single way, and the "main weapon" of the trio the make the difference in the other rounds won´t be enough here since BP can neutralize that kind of attack. Not to mention Batman skills that far surpass all of them..

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mythologico4

@HigorM: Oh, I didn't know that Black Panther could neutralize Canary Cry, so I believe that even if I gave Elektra Silent Scream, he could probably neutralize it too right? And what do you think about Rounds 9 and 10?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Mythologico4 said:

@HigorM: Oh, I didn't know that Black Panther could neutralize Canary Cry, so I believe that even if I gave Elektra Silent Scream, he could probably neutralize it too right? And what do you think about Rounds 9 and 10?

Yes, but only if I´m right to give BP his vibranium suit as standard equip, so that he can absorb those kind of attacks..

Round 9 they lose mostly due to Cass Cain, because Dinah is at Dick´s level of skill, but she can´t hang with Batgirl for a long time, so Nightwing is agile and acrobat enough to avoid Natash and is skilled enough to fight her along Elektra while Cassandra take BC..

Round 10 they will be trashed by Deathstroke, even worse with White Canary there to mess with Black Canary, they have no chance..

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mythologico4

@HigorM said:

Yes, but only if I´m right to give BP his vibranium suit as standard equip, so that he can absorb those kind of attacks..

Round 9 they lose mostly due to Cass Cain, because Dinah is at Dick´s level of skill, but she can´t hang with Batgirl for a long time, so Nightwing is agile and acrobat enough to avoid Natash and is skilled enough to fight her along Elektra while Cassandra take BC..

Round 10 they will be trashed by Deathstroke, even worse with White Canary there to mess with Black Canary, they have no chance..

Yes, I think that the vibranium suit is a part of his stardard equipment... I really forgot about his suit, it makes Canary Cry and Silent Scream almost useless...

Round 9 is probably the most balanced here, and in my opinion it could go either way... I agree with everything you said, although I think that Elektra's abilities of casting illusion may be a point here to equal to fight....

Round 10 is pretty much impossible for them, just like you said... They would probably get better chances if Deathstroke and White Canary were in different Rounds each one... After all, Deathstroke is amazingly skilled by himself, and White Canary was the one to solo Black Canary and Huntress at the same time... Sorry for this mismatch.... I'm going to edit and create separate Rounds for these two, because Round 10 was really a mismatch, sorry again...

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve

I think they make it to 10 and then stop there. Bats and Patnher MIGHT be able to stop them. Canary should be able to take out Bats with the cry and then they triple team Panther.

Dick isn't on Canary's level I don't think. Not sure if Cass can take both Elektra and Widow.

Either Stroke or White Canary can take two at a time.......then again BC did blast her into next month with the cry......damn this is hard.

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mythologico4

@Pokeysteve said:

I think they make it to 10 and then stop there. Bats and Patnher MIGHT be able to stop them. Canary should be able to take out Bats with the cry and then they triple team Panther.

Dick isn't on Canary's level I don't think. Not sure if Cass can take both Elektra and Widow.

Either Stroke or White Canary can take two at a time.......then again BC did blast her into next month with the cry......damn this is hard.

I was just thinking about that, Canary Cry should be enough to take Batman, the question is who is going to strike first, Bats or Dinah, because since they are in the middle of an unpopulated New York, there are simply tons of places to hide... I think Panther is really skilled, but just like you said, if Black Canary takes out Batman, he simply can't fight the three of them at the same time...

In my opinion, like I said on the other reply, I think Round 9 is a very balanced one and could go either way...

Round 10 was pretty impossible while fightning those two in the same Round, so I changed into two different Rounds... White Canary was skilled enough to solo Black Canary and Huntress, and although Black Widow and Elektra and far more skilled and Huntress, I'm still not sure about this one... Canary Cry may give advantage to the team, but I'm not sure, since I didn't see the whole fight of Dinah and Huntress agains't the White Canary, I just saw some of the scans, did she use Canary Cry? And did it work?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Mythologico4 said:

Yes, I think that the vibranium suit is a part of his stardard equipment... I really forgot about his suit, it makes Canary Cry and Silent Scream almost useless...

Round 9 is probably the most balanced here, and in my opinion it could go either way... I agree with everything you said, although I think that Elektra's abilities of casting illusion may be a point here to equal to fight....

Round 10 is pretty much impossible for them, just like you said... They would probably get better chances if Deathstroke and White Canary were in different Rounds each one... After all, Deathstroke is amazingly skilled by himself, and White Canary was the one to solo Black Canary and Huntress at the same time... Sorry for this mismatch.... I'm going to edit and create separate Rounds for these two, because Round 10 was really a mismatch, sorry again...

Round 9 I see the duo winning most because of Cassandra, she can take either DInah or both Natasha and Elektra at the same time, Nightwing can do the same with them and hold his own against Dinah long enough until Cass finish the other fight to help him.. and I believe that Batgirl finish her fight first so that´s why they win the majority. 8/10

but there´s no way they pass round 8. Canary Cry doesn´t work on Panther, and Dinah won´t defeat Batman that easy, she may have one chance to hit him hard with her attack but so can Batman with his gadgets. While they fight T´challa make quick work of the remaining girls and then take Black Canary with no effort..

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1

round 3 might be their end....

if not round 8

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

Stop at Round 8

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Mythologico4 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

I was just thinking about that, Canary Cry should be enough to take Batman, the question is who is going to strike first, Bats or Dinah, because since they are in the middle of an unpopulated New York, there are simply tons of places to hide... I think Panther is really skilled, but just like you said, if Black Canary takes out Batman, he simply can't fight the three of them at the same time...

In my opinion, like I said on the other reply, I think Round 9 is a very balanced one and could go either way...

Round 10 was pretty impossible while fightning those two in the same Round, so I changed into two different Rounds... White Canary was skilled enough to solo Black Canary and Huntress, and although Black Widow and Elektra and far more skilled and Huntress, I'm still not sure about this one... Canary Cry may give advantage to the team, but I'm not sure, since I didn't see the whole fight of Dinah and Huntress agains't the White Canary, I just saw some of the scans, did she use Canary Cry? And did it work?

100 ft isn't really that far. The girls should know enough to not let the guys slip away so hiding shouldn't be an issue.

Canary has a decent showing against Deathstroke on her own. By that I mean she fought him for a bit and lived lol. Huntress distracted him just long enough for Dinah to really hurt him and if I remember right he told her to leave or he'd kill her. The Canary cry blew White Canary away......I wanted to get my facts straight so I checked that issue. The Canary cry blows WC off the roof and into the next building. When Dinah gets there White Canary is up and fine and continues to thrash BC. The only reason Dinah won is cause she tackled her through the window to the street lol good call splitting that round up.

They might just squeak by Deathstroke in the last round. Toughy. Good gauntlet by the way! One of the better ones.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By robertloucksjr

Elektra is a lot tougher than she used to be. With scream I would take her over Cassie.

Blocking machine gun bursts with her Sai.

http://s593.beta.photobucket.com/user/elektrarespectthread/media/Speed/Elektra_Speed_v2_03_09.jpg.html

Mind Controlling Hand Ninjas into killing each other.

http://s593.beta.photobucket.com/user/elektrarespectthread/media/Skill/Elektra_Skill_Elektra_Root_Of_Ev-4.jpg.html

TKs down a stalagmite while under flame fire.

http://s593.beta.photobucket.com/user/elektrarespectthread/media/Skill/Elektra_Skill_Elektra_Root_Of_Evil_.jpg.html

Mythologico4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mythologico4

@HigorM said:

Round 9 I see the duo winning most because of Cassandra, she can take either DInah or both Natasha and Elektra at the same time, Nightwing can do the same with them and hold his own against Dinah long enough until Cass finish the other fight to help him.. and I believe that Batgirl finish her fight first so that´s why they win the majority. 8/10

but there´s no way they pass round 8. Canary Cry doesn´t work on Panther, and Dinah won´t defeat Batman that easy, she may have one chance to hit him hard with her attack but so can Batman with his gadgets. While they fight T´challa make quick work of the remaining girls and then take Black Canary with no effort..

Round 9: Sorry to ask, I know enough about Nightwing and Cassandra to talk about them and argue, but I'm no expert, so do they have some kind of protection agaisn't Canary Cry, just like Black Panther has? Canary Cry proved to be very strong, so I think this should give an edge to Dinah while fighting Nightwing... I have no doubt Cass is skilled enough to fight Natasha and Elektra at the same time, but the two proved to be very skilled two, I think they have enough potential to at least hold Cass long enough until Dinah has a chance to defeat Nightwing.... People usually underestimate Black Widow, but she is skilled enough to end up in a tie in a fight with Elektra, just after she got severely injured, Natasha and Elektra are at least in the same level, so I believe they can hold themselves fighting Cass at least for some time...

Round 8: I'm still not sure about this one... I think in Batman vs Dinah, it's a point to think about what gadgets would make part of Batman's standard equipment, since these are random fights with no preparation.... @Pokeysteve mentioned how Canary Cry blew White Canary off one building into another... So I think Canary Cry could be used to prevent some of these gadgets... I have no doubt Batman would defeat her in hand to hand, but I believe Canary Cry may give her a chance.... This Round really depends on who will win this specific fight...

@Pokeysteve said:

100 ft isn't really that far. The girls should know enough to not let the guys slip away so hiding shouldn't be an issue.

Canary has a decent showing against Deathstroke on her own. By that I mean she fought him for a bit and lived lol. Huntress distracted him just long enough for Dinah to really hurt him and if I remember right he told her to leave or he'd kill her. The Canary cry blew White Canary away......I wanted to get my facts straight so I checked that issue. The Canary cry blows WC off the roof and into the next building. When Dinah gets there White Canary is up and fine and continues to thrash BC. The only reason Dinah won is cause she tackled her through the window to the street lol good call splitting that round up.

They might just squeak by Deathstroke in the last round. Toughy. Good gauntlet by the way! One of the better ones.

Thanks for the complete information, I only saw some parts of the fight...

Deathstroke is a really tough one... He has just ridiculous feats...

Well, thanks lol