Battle Location: Time Square,NY

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ChaosBlazer

If Deadpool gets his swords, I can see him winning a few. However, in the movie he didn't have a healing factor shown, and Spidey was able to dodge the goblin-bombs pretty smoothly, so I can see spidey dodging the swords and KOing Deadpool quickly. Black Suit Spiderman wins 7/10

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By stonerthps
@ChaosBlazer said:

If Deadpool gets his swords, I can see him winning a few. However, in the movie he didn't have a healing factor shown, and Spidey was able to dodge the goblin-bombs pretty smoothly, so I can see spidey dodging the swords and KOing Deadpool quickly. Black Suit Spiderman wins 7/10

It showed his healing factor when he was fighting Wolverine and Sabertooth. It also showed his ability to teleport. Prior to that he never got hit cause he blocked everything with his swords.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

It showed his healing factor when he was fighting Wolverine and Sabertooth. It also showed his ability to teleport. Prior to that he never got hit cause he blocked everything with his swords.

You are mistaking the Deadpools in the film, I think.

The Deadpool in the picture in the OP had only one showing where he blocked bullets with his swords. This was Wade Wilson.

At the end of the film, Logan and Victor fight a being called 'deadpool' ( A dead 'pool' of mutant powers), but that was Stryker's son, wasn't it?

I think the OP is referring to Wade Wilson at the beginning of the film, not the one that could teleport, had healing, optic blasts etc.

Either way, they are both different characters, but Im going with the one in the pic.

If its the one at the end, Spiderman loses due to not being able to hurt him.

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stonerthps
@ChaosBlazer said:

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

The Deadpool in the picture in the OP had only one showing where he blocked bullets with his swords. This was Wade Wilson.

At the end of the film, Logan and Victor fight a being called 'deadpool' ( A dead 'pool' of mutant powers), but that was Stryker's son, wasn't it?

I think the OP is referring to Wade Wilson at the beginning of the film, not the one that could teleport, had healing, optic blasts etc.

Either way, they are both different characters, but Im going with the one in the pic.

Nope cause logan even references stryker getting him to shutup. Stryker's son controls other mutants I'm pretty sure. He's the one in the wheelchair that controls Professor X in cerebro,
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NEEK_03

Spidey would stomp eithe version of deadpool in the origins movie. spidey is faster then logan, and stronger. if spidey is bloodlusted like he was against sandman in the sewer he will find a way to decapitate him.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Nope cause logan even references stryker getting him to shutup. Stryker's son controls other mutants I'm pretty sure. He's the one in the wheelchair that controls Professor X in cerebro,

Well if those characters are one and the same (wade wilson and the dude at the end of the film) then spiderman loses. We need more specifics (or at least I do)

stonerthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stonerthps
@ChaosBlazer said:

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Well if those characters are one and the same (wade wilson and the dude at the end of the film) then spiderman loses. @Sci_Fi_Rulez We need more specifics (or at least I do)

They are the same character. Wolverine says "Wade is that you? Stryker found a way to shut you up."  

@NEEK_03 said:

Spidey would stomp eithe version of deadpool in the origins movie. spidey is faster then logan, and stronger. if spidey is bloodlusted like he was against sandman in the sewer he will find a way to decapitate him.

I doubt spidey is faster than bullets and deadpool showcased he can chop bullets up with his sword in that move on top of being able to teleport at the end.
ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@NEEK_03 said:

Between the optic blasts, teleportation, and blades I dont think Spidey will be able to get his hands on Deadpool, much less decapitate him. If Spidey gets a pin on Deadpool, he can teleport out. Spidey could get a few hits in but again he wont be able to pin Deadpool down or get him standing still long enough to cut his head off.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChaosMarvel

This version Spider-man could take. The Barakapool version at the end would probably beat Spidey even though he sucked......

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Goku1fan

@NEEK_03 said:

We are not talking about logan

YOLO

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

@ChaosBlazer said:

@stonerthps said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

i said all abilities on including the powers he haves when he fought wolverine and sabertooth

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

There should be a rule against calling that Atrocity in Wolverine:Origins "Deadpool". 

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Grand Ninja

Deadpool as his regular self in the movies or Brakapool with the optic blast?

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SexualLobster

''Barakkapool'' wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

It could go either way, but I'm slightly more inclined to say Black Spider-Man wins.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Shawnbaby said:

There should be a rule against calling that Atrocity in Wolverine:Origins "Deadpool".

I know, they really screwed that up.

@Grand Ninja said:

Deadpool as his regular self in the movies or Brakapool with the optic blast?

Barakapool at the end, according to the creator of the post.

@Sci_Fi_Rulez: Well in that case then 'Deadpool' wins due to teleportation, optic blasts, healing and swords in his arms.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MAZAHS117

Ugh...As much as I hate to say it Barakapool wins -_-

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By FiguredOut95

Spider-Man would win, unless he started to do an Emo dance :/

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Barakapool is an Abomination. 

Spider-Man should win here.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Nefarious said:

Barakapool is an Abomination. Spider-Man should win here.

QFT

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Suit Spiderman is even more of an abomination than Barakapool.

Regular Deadpool wins.

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey-Pool

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers