#1 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Who is cooler?

Round 2: Who is hotter?

Round 3: Who would win a battle?

Rules:

For the coolness contest, it is based upon their personality and how stylish they are.

For the hotness contest, it is based upon how beautiful you think they are. Who would you consider more gorgeous?

For the battle. Here are the following rules:

In character, morals on.

Most current versions of both. But for argument sake, let's use Allen Walker who is mentally stable and not the one who is losing his mind to the 14th.

All powers and abilities allowed.

- Tsubaki, Dark Star forms, Acquired techniques and Madness Release for Black Star.

- Innocence, Crown Clown, Sword of Exorcism and Cursed eye for Allen Walker. (For argument sake let's say Allen Walker's eye can see Black Star's soul and his sword can actually hurt Black Star's soul).

Standard means of victory apply.

All three battles take place here.

The coolness and hotness contest take place on stage. The audience will be composed of comic viners voting on who they like more.

The battle also takes place here. They battle starts with each contestant on the opposite side of the stadium.

So who would win in this epic showdown of epicness?

#2 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

For coolness Allen,

And for who would win in a battle still allen

I think he has the means to defeat BS

#3 Edited by reikai (4245 posts) - - Show Bio

Allen wins everything. B*S is too egotistical and telegraphs his moves more often than not. Allen not only has his dress code down, but he has other skills outside of fighting. He can beat anyone in near any form of gambling, from cards to craps.

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. I want more responses T.T

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11148 posts) - - Show Bio

coolness: Past Black Star:Allen Win hands downs

Now Black Star: B*S Stomps

Hottness...umm no

Battle ...Probs Allen

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised everyone is saying Allen wins. I thought Black Star would stand a decent chance.

#7 Posted by reikai (4245 posts) - - Show Bio

Allen fended off a city buster in the form of the Millennium Earl. Prior to that and before his Innocence evolved, he forced it to a 100% activation to stop a rampaging Innocence the size of Godzilla.

Tykki Mick nearly killed him moments later, nearly destroying his weakened Innocence and using one of his butterflies to chew a hole in Allen's heart. Only the fragments of his shattered Innocence melting with his heart tissue saved him from bleeding to death.

#8 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: I want to remain as neutral as possible in this debate. But from what I recall Allen's fight with Millennium Earl was merely a sword fight. The Earl didn't use any of his dark matter techniques, like the one that destroyed Edo, during that fight. So it's misleading to say that Allen was defeating a city buster, who wasn't even trying to city bust in the fight.

As for the Fallen One which Allen fought. The creature was big, but other than that it didn't really do much. It wasn't sentient and only shot random energy beams. Also if I'm not mistaken Allen stopped the Fallen One by awakening the host, not by actually beating it into submission.

The last point with Allen Walker and the innocence is impressive, but wouldn't really help much in this fight. It was a one time incident that hasn't been repeated since then.

Black Star as of the latest chapters has been able to catch laser beams with his hands and even swallowed a laser beam from Asura and spit it back out.

#9 Edited by reikai (4245 posts) - - Show Bio

I never said he was defeating the Earl, merely fending him off. Also, the Earl did throw a few dark orbs at Allen who broke them apart with his sword. Whether they were on the same level of force as the one that destroyed Edo wasn't made clear.

As for what Allen did, the thing is there is no need for such a thing to happen again, because Allen's connection with his Innocence had stabilized and their connection had improved to near 100% on their own, placing him in the same power ranking as the Generals.

That's one of the reasons why it evolved and changed forms. Now both of Allen's arms are covered when it's activated and he gains a shroud, the Crowned Clown. Allen has both offensive and defensive abilities. B*S, on the other hand, is purely offensive. And while B*S can take a lot of punishment, Allen had literally pulled himself together after his molecular structure was breaking down and he was turning to dust.

#10 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 @floopay @dccomicsrule2011 What are your guys thoughts about this battle?

Round 1: Allen Walker is just so much cooler. Originally, I didn't know what to think of him. But by the third volume, I was sold. He is just a remarkably cool character, but at the same time one of the sadder characters I've read. He's one of my all time favorite characters, ever. I can't wait for the manga to start up again.

Round 2: I can't really say. Renali and Tsubaki would be a better competition for that one.

Round 3: Black Star. Speed, Strength, Ability, Versatility, Skill Level, Reflexes, and Durability are all in his favor, and by no small margin. Intelligence is the only thing Allen has over Black Star, but at the same time he's not tactically smarter than Black Star.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24996 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I can't determine who would win because I have zero knowledge on Allen Walker.

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: I can't determine who would win because I have zero knowledge on Allen Walker.

Luckily I'm making an Allen Walker respect thread. It will be out in maybe a week lol.

#14 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24996 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Luckily I'm making an Allen Walker respect thread. It will be out in maybe a week lol.

Great,i'm looking forward to it =D

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Do not know who Allen Wlaker is.

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Do not know who Allen Wlaker is.

He's from D. Gray-man. I don't feel like looking up scans of him atm, because I just kinda wanna spend the day reading my book(s) and cleaning up around the apartment. But D. Gray-man is a pretty awesome series, the manga is about 220 chapters at the moment.

Allen Walker is a character who I didn't care for for about the first 5 or 6 chapters. I thought he made an okay main character, but the story and the supporting characters were cool enough to keep giving it a shot. But gradually, as the manga goes on, Allen Walker just proves how much of a badass he is, over and over again.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

You know, up until the manga said he had white hair, I had no idea. And then I saw a colored picture of him, and it just blew me away. I always pictured him blonde up until they talked about his hair color.

Either way, Allen Walker has become one of my all time favorite manga characters. As much as I thing Black Star is awesome, and a badass, he'll just never measure up to Walker in terms of badassitude. Though he would whoop the living %^&* out of him in a fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

lol. You must have missed how they said his hair was white in the very first chapter :P You know characters are bad ass when they have white hair.

Anyways Allen Walker and Black Star rank up in my all time favorites characters as well. I'm just a sucker for characters with tortured souls. Hence why I also like Ikari Shinji.

#19 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

lol. You must have missed how they said his hair was white in the very first chapter :P You know characters are bad ass when they have white hair.

Anyways Allen Walker and Black Star rank up in my all time favorites characters as well. I'm just a sucker for characters with tortured souls. Hence why I also like Ikari Shinji.

Have u seen the third movie with sub? it came out today and it rly made me dislike Shinji. meh, here's hoping he will become bad ass in the fourth movie.

#20 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

Dark Heroes are one of my alltime favorites (anti-heroes can be cool as well). I dunno if you have read "Code: Breaker", but that might be up your alley.

I mean, his catch phrase alone is enough to like the guy.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#21 Posted by morgrim (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I enjoy code breaker as well but honestly ogami gets on my nerves some times

#22 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim said:

@floopay: I enjoy code breaker as well but honestly ogami gets on my nerves some times

Him and Sakura can both be a bit much sometimes, but overall I think they build a nice contrast with one another... That being said, Ogami can be kind of a dick sometimes (which makes me laugh actually, especially some of the crap he puts Sakura through), and he can take the whole "taking out the trash" analogy a bit far and that gets tiresome. Yuuki or Toki might be my favorite, but I dunno, it's hard to pick. Not the biggest fan of Prince, I mean she's an okay character, but I dunno...never really liked her in general.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#23 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: I preordered the 3.33 special edition blu-ray version. It will be at my house in 3-4 days. Can't way to watch it XD.

@floopay: I read a little bit of Code: Breaker but haven't kept up with it. I instead opted to read Deadman Wonderland, which I have to say is a pretty awesome manga.