• 106 results
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cadencev2: Because that was a normal Black Sperm, the fight with Garou was his Golden Sperm form.

Garou countering a FTL attack:

Black Sperm engaging Garou in combat:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Because that was a normal Black Sperm, the fight with Garou was his Golden Sperm form.

Garou countering a FTL attack:

Black Sperm engaging Garou in combat:

Nothing in those scans state FTL speeds and the timer in it is clearly nowhere near Light Speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That timer is at 1/10 of a second..

Edit: Or would it be 1/60? lol

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: That timer is at 1/10 of a second..

Edit: Or would it be 1/60? lol

Its actually 1/100th of a second. That is not Light speed. That is barely faster than Hypersonic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pokergeist

Point is Black Sperm is now way that much faster than Alucard who is Hypersonic himself.

Alucard should win this match due to every advantage in Durability, and Versatile powers at his disposal.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cadencev2: So Alucard can win due to him absorbing the sperm...I don't consider that a win.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It may take a hundred years but alucard still wins..

You can't physically beat an omnipresent being.

LostMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure you can, you just have to believe hard enough and dig deep enough, by which i mean receive the aid of hax and PIS.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: So Alucard can win due to him absorbing the sperm...I don't consider that a win.

Why cannot Alucard cancel the Sperm Healing with the Magic Cards, Drink the Sperm, as in absorb it, and add Sperm of his own to his army of Familiars?

Alucard also has Massive TK, Hypnotizing, ect.

Sperm resistant to mental attacks? Feats?

Sperm resist TK BFR?

This is not including Shadow Manipulation or the other Familiars.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Chibi_cute

@lostmind said:

@chibi_cute said:

Sure you can, you just have to believe hard enough and dig deep enough, by which i mean receive the aid of hax and PIS.

Alucard is pretty much hax itself.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By lowlaville

@cadencev2 said:

@lowlaville said:

@cadencev2: Notable attacks, style of killing or how he (she?) is going to go about killing Sperm pls? Or does the absorption work without killing the lot?

I showed the Absorption above. Snaps finger, and all of the fluids in London were absorbed. He cannot do this while they are alive, only dead or dying.

Here. Feats.

No Caption Provided

Alucard

Strength

1-2) Besides over powering Humans, Alucard has forced a Musket through a steel bulk head of a Carrier.

Speed

1-2) Catches Bullets with his arm.

3) Sees in slow motion while accurately firing bullets so fast they are right behind one another.

4-5) Catches the Hyper Sonic Magic Bullet with his teeth.

Durability

Alucard's Durability been the discussion of many people on just how it works. We do know Stabbing the Heart and Cutting of the Head will kill any Vampire. However these methods are useless on Alucard as long he has his extra 3 Million Lives. This is how the Manga describes why.

1-2) Alucard's Coffin is described as his Castle and Keep. He is very protective of it. We know when he goes Level Zero, the Coffin unleashes all the souls and blood he had drained over the centuries.

3-4) Anderson comments on how he seems immortal because he has all these extra lives, which is the best way to put it.

5-8) We see here from Anderson's holy monster form attacks seem to burn away entire swaths of Alucard's souls at a time. Supports how he has spare lives that get used up with killing blows and Holy weapons.

9-11) We see Alucard can reabsorb all the blood lost to reestablish his souls and life. The Major also comments how the soul is in the blood. This seems confirmed by Seras draining Bernadotte blood and has his soul live within her as a familiar.

12-13) Alucard confirms he has to kill over 3 Million souls after absorbing Shroedinger in himself.

Thus we get the insane healing feats of Alucard. Unless you destroy his Coffin, or kill him at Level Zero, your spending time and effort killing him 1 life at a time. Being a Vampire the only way to kill him is Heart Stab followed by Decapitation, or Holy Weapons. Blowing him to pieces or squishing him to a puddle will not work as we seen with Walter who could easily sliced Alucard to little bits, was forced to try and heart stab him and then decapitate him to kill Alucard, otherwise he would simply recover. Making it a nearly impossible task to take one life much less over three million.

Healing Factor

Thanks to Alucard's healing factor, and only able to die a single death with Heart Staking followed by Decapitation, it makes it a near impossible task to truly kill him or even KO him.

1-6) Anderson using Holy Blades, Heart Stabs, and Decapitation merely KOes Alucard. His Body turns to blood, then bats gather to reform his body.

7-9) Shot to a bloody mess, only to remake himself.

10-15) Shot to pieces again by guns and explosives. Reforms with blood and shadows.

16-19) Crashes at speeds over Mach 3 into a Carrier. Up in one piece in seconds.

Abilities

Familiars

Alucards Familiars are unique souls he has acquired and uses in battle.

1) The Basker Hound devours Luke Valentine.

2-3) Separates from Alucard's body as its own entity.

4-5) Both examples of being used to fire his gun from another position of attack.

1-4) Rip Van Winkle's Magic Bullet destroys to choppers, turning then men inside into a bloody heap.

5-8) Takes out six mach 2 missiles in a single pass, and then strikes down all three aircraft.

9-11) Travels way faster than the over Mach 3 Sr-71, then strikes it dozens of times before the SR-71 can close any more distance.

1) Dandy Man's Magic Cards slice cars in half.

2-3) They can cut 13mm bullets as well Depleted Uranium Anti Tank Shells in half.

4-5) They negated Alucard's Healing. They also did the same to Anderson's Regen in Anderson's and Alucard's last fight.

6-7) They can be used to set traps with explosive force.

Dandy Man and Rip Van Winkle taking out swaths of enemies.

Along with these Familiars, Alucard has a host of Vampire powers as well.

Shape Shifting

1) Alucard changes form.

2-3) Alucard changes Luke Valentines form to look like Alucard to trick Walter.

Bat Summoning

1-2) Summons bats to reform his body.

3-4) Summon bats to hinder Walter's attacks.

Fog

Summons heavy thick fog to mask his arrival.

Intangibility

1) Walks through the walls of a Museum.

2) Walks through the walls of the Hellsing Manor.

Hypnotism

1-2) Hypnotizes Swat Member to open elevator.

3) Hypnotizes hotel clerk.

4-5) Hypnotizes helicopter pilot, and makes him forget everything.

Telekinesis

1-2) TKs Aircraft Carrier toward London.

3) TK doors shut.

4-5) TKs Swat Team out of building, and then impaled them on flag poles.

Shadow Manipulation

1-4) Shadows used to slice and dice Vampires.

5-7) Uses Shadows to hold together SR-71.

Super Natural Third Eye Accuracy

1-2) Explains the Third Eye and Superior Accuracy as a Vampire while making a impossible shot with no scope.

3) Shoots apart Anderson's bayonets.

TP Resistance

Alucard explains to Seras their incredible resistance to mental illusions, as well physical illusions, thanks to their Third Eye.

Level Zero

Level Zero is Alucard's most powerful and weakest form. In this transformation he allows his entire Soul Army to manifest from his coffin and attack on a mass scale. This includes his Familiars too. However Alucard is transformed into his original Count Dracula self, a Vampire with only a single life. A Double edge sword move he uses only under extreme circumstances.

Gear

Alucard carries the Casull and Jackal. The Casull fires Silver .454 Explosive rounds. The Jackal fires a huge, armour-piercing, thirteen-millimeter bullet. The rounds are jacketed with a "casing" of blessed Macedonian silver and tipped with a hollow point, which contains an explosive charge of pre-blessed mercury. Both guns are highly customised to rapid fire fast enough to keep up with Alucards own speed reaction.

I didn't have time to reply to this post. But, from what you've told me, Black Sperms. He is just too fast. And strong, individually. Nothing Alucard does can harm him, only multiply him. And you know he has over 11 trillion times that he needs to be cut in order to be killed as he does not start as 11 trillion+ selves. He has casually shrugged off a telekinetic blow from Tornado (one of the strongest characters in the series beside Saitama) where she tried to snap black sperms head (10 trillion self), and failed.

A fraction of Tornados power that Black Sperm casually shrugged off

Golden Sperm can also go intangible.

No Caption Provided

Black Sperm is the 3rd strongest guy to show up in the series minus Saitama and Garou. He looks like a joke here but hes very strong. He can do incredible speedblitzes as Golden Sperm.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pokergeist

I didn't have time to reply to this post. But, from what you've told me, Black Sperms. He is just too fast. And strong, individually. Nothing Alucard does can harm him, only multiply him. And you know he has over 11 trillion times that he needs to be cut in order to be killed as he does not start as 11 trillion+ selves. He has casually shrugged off a telekinetic blow from Tornado (one of the strongest characters in the series beside Saitama) where she tried to snap black sperms head (10 trillion self), and failed.

Golden Sperm can also go intangible.

No Caption Provided

Black Sperm is the 3rd strongest guy to show up in the series minus Saitama and Garou. He looks like a joke here but hes very strong. He can do incredible speedblitzes as Golden Sperm.

Heres the problem, you proved nothing really.

1) How strong is that TK? I see no refrence or measuring stick for it other than "Its strong" and also Alucard uses TK to fling opponents around.

2) Intangible? Where? It looks like he blitz that chick, nothing is said or shown as Intangible unlike Alucard.

3) He is soooo fast, that his best speed is stopping a Hyper Sonic (Mach 5) attack. I just went over this with TLSH. Alucard dodges and reacts to Mach 5 all the time.

There is NOTHING you shown that Alucard cannot counter or do better other than strength. There is NOTHING you shown that can kill Alucard either.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lowlaville

@cadencev2:

1) The TK is strong enough she can resist increased gravity with ease. With one wave of her hand, she stops projectiles launched from a spaceship (big ones), catches and throws them back at the ship. She pulls a massive underground facility from deep beneath the mountain. She snapped the neck of 1 trillion Black Sperm with ease. Resisting this kind of telekinetic force puts him at incredible durability. I doubt Alucard can damage Golden Sperm.

2) Look carefully at the image. You see Tatsumaki and what appears to be star marks on both sides of her body. Thats him going in up front and coming out from the back.

3) Actually, there are S+ class superheroes he blitzed (when he went at Garou). Most of them are city level, with around supersonic reaction speed. Garou is of course FTL so the speed did not work on him.

4) Oh btw, sperm can shapeshift as well.

Im just calling it as I see it. Alucard is strong, no doubt, but I have not seen any feat that can damage Black Sperm.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pokergeist

@lowlaville said:

@cadencev2:

1) The TK is strong enough she can resist increased gravity with ease. With one wave of her hand, she stops projectiles launched from a spaceship (big ones), catches and throws them back at the ship. She pulls a massive underground facity from deep beneath the mountain. She snapped the neck of 1 trillion Black Sperm with ease. Resisting this kind of telekinetic force puts him at incredible durability. I doubt Alucard can damage Golden Sperm.

2) Look carefully at the image. You see Tatsumaki and what appears to be star marks on both sides of her body. Thats him going in up front and coming out from the back.

3) Actually, there are S+ class superheroes he blitzed (when he went at Garou). Most of them are city level, with around supersonic reaction speed. Garou is of course FTL so the speed did not work on him.

Im just calling it as I see it. Alucard is strong, no doubt, but I have not seen any feat that can damage Black Sperm.

1) OK so he can withstand TK, what keeps Alucard BFRing him with TK? Nothing.

2) This is all personnel opinion and you know it. Unlike Alucard who walks through matter, and shows it clearly, your trying to convince me a artist star drawing is Sperm walking through her? Then why she fell to pieces? Maybe it looks more like he diced her up while walking through to me. This is a grasping for straws argument.

3) Again I call Bullcrap. Prove to me he is light speed. Prove to me Garou is light speed. I seen nothing but fan wanking posts he is.

4) So what?

You also have not proven anything how Black Sperm will kill Alucard.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@cadencev2:

1) The TK is strong enough she can resist increased gravity with ease. With one wave of her hand, she stops projectiles launched from a spaceship (big ones), catches and throws them back at the ship. She pulls a massive underground facity from deep beneath the mountain. She snapped the neck of 1 trillion Black Sperm with ease. Resisting this kind of telekinetic force puts him at incredible durability. I doubt Alucard can damage Golden Sperm.

2) This is all personnel opinion and you know it. Unlike Alucard who walks through matter, and shows it clearly, your trying to convince me a artist star drawing is Sperm walking through her? Then why she fell to pieces? Maybe it looks more like he diced her up while walking through to me. This is a grasping for straws argument.

3) Again I call Bullcrap. Prove to me he is light speed. Prove to me Garou is light speed. I seen nothing but fan wanking posts he is.

4) So what?

1) Seriously? I just showed you Black Sperm resists TK. Unless, do you mean to say Alucard is better at TK? Show me comparable feats.

2) Woah, hold up. These are scatches lmfao. Not artwork. These will come up in the actual manga as artworks some day. You can see it clearly then. And no, it did not dice her. It did not do anything to her.

3) Calm down? Hold off that language. Garou is lightspeed. Hold on. dang. Any more from you and Ill stop replying. Seriously any more abusive language from you and I'm done I don't know who or what you think you are, but if you can't keep your cool in a debate, or at least keep your tone down... ._.

Thats Garou reacting at Light speed. Happy?

Plan of Action: Sperm will blitz Alucard 3 million times if he has to. Do you need anymore? He can use his incredible physical strength.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

4) So what?

1) Seriously? I just showed you Black Sperm resists TK. Unless, do you mean to say Alucard is better at TK? Show me comparable feats.

2) Woah, hold up. These are scatches lmfao. Not artwork. These will come up in the actual manga as artworks some day. You can see it clearly then. And no, it did not dice her. It did not do anything to her.

3) Calm down? Hold off that language. Garou is lightspeed. Hold on. dang. Any more from you and Ill stop replying. Seriously any more abusive language from you and I'm done I don't know who or what you think you are, but if you can't keep your cool in a debate, or at least keep your tone down... ._.

Thats Garou reacting at Light speed. Happy?

Plan of Action: Sperm will blitz Alucard 3 million times if he has to. Do you need anymore? He can use his incredible physical strength.

1) He resisted being crushed and such, why should he resist being thrown into space?

2) I still see nothing said or shown that shows Intangibility. he walks pass her without her knowing on the artwork.

3) I... just.... debunked... this That Scan shows a guy moving at 1/100th of a second covering 50 feet. That is less than Hypersonic. Nowhere near light speed. some characters from Naruto can beat that speed.

4) How can he kill Alucard 3 million times? He need to stake the heart and decpitate the head to kill ONE life. He does not know this specific process and even if he killed any lives, Alucard can reabsorb the blood and lost life as long that blood in on the battlefield.

Black Sperm is outclass.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Nah, I'm done. Im not in the mood to continue a debate with you. Go blow off your steam somewhere else. Its dead apparant nothing I say is going through.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: how does the bullets affect those with super durability, speed disparity would make those attacks meaningless

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pokergeist

@strongarm said:

@cadencev2: how does the bullets affect those with super durability, speed disparity would make those attacks meaningless

Who said anything about bullets?

Unless you mean The Magic bullet which is far superior to any bullet. Penetrating hundreds of feet of various metals at one time, and moves around at Mach 5+ speeds, never slowing down like any bullet.

Also the magic Dandy Mans Cards are as destructive as tank shells, cutting Depleted Uranium Anti Tank shells in half with ease.

Nothing normal about Alucard's armament at all.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

hundreds of feet of metal? more like a few airplanes in zigzagging motions

tank shells? it got sliced by a round off a harkonnen

explosive rounds specifically designed to tackle supernatural, wrong enemy

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: One mistake there. Why did you put Sperm above Boros?

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm.

Alucard is at a massive disadvantage in terms of stats. Dandy Mans cards wont do anything since Black Sperm doesn't actually have healing factor. TK isn't doing anything either since someone with much greater TK feats couldn't hold him.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm.

Alucard is at a massive disadvantage in terms of stats. Dandy Mans cards wont do anything since Black Sperm doesn't actually have healing factor. TK isn't doing anything either since someone with much greater TK feats couldn't hold him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm.

As said before, Alucard wins. Black sperm cannot harm him, and Alucard can Mind Rape since Black Sperm has no counter or feats against it.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SightlessReality

@sirfizzwhizz: Nope, he can't be mind raped either. There was a person with tp on there side that couldn't effect him. Even if you wanna argue Alucards tp, he doesn't use it nearly enough to say he'd use it off the bat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nope, he can't be mind raped either. There was a person with tp on there side that couldn't effect him. Even if you wanna argue Alucards tp, he doesn't use it nearly enough to say he'd use it off the bat.

I like to see Black Sperm resist TP. If so then I will concede a stalemate as Alucard can only be killed in a specific ritual fashion over a million times.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Like I said, in the monsters organization(Black Sperm was one of the top members) there was a woman with tp abilities.

Despite her abilities she was not the highest member so it can be inferred that everyone past her was immune to it.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: Im not seeing Black Sperm being attack or targeted for mind rape though.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: That woman was a lower rank then him. If she really could mind rape anyone she would have been the leader however she wasn't even close and ended up getting fodderized by Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@sightlessreality: So its assumption then? I say this as what may sound logical to you, is not set in stone fact mate. Black Sperm never been TPed and has no statements to say he will resist it. Only a logical power scaling you came up with. You been around long enough to know this as well.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is beyond hilarious !!!

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: We'll just have to agree to disagree then.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The puns... so many puns...

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sperm

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sperm threads are hilarious xD

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Khael

I thought this is a real "black sperm"

If you know what I mean

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why...

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As strange as Black Sperms character design is he's still an incredible character.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each individual cell badly outclasses any Hellsing character in stats it's not even funny. Not only that but Sperm has literally over a hundred thousand times more lives than Alucard.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TOATOAA

i am gonna have to go with sperm here

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sperm i think...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

W...What!? "Black Sperm"........that's uh very strange.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard becomes a sperm guzzler. It'll be messy!

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alucard vs Black sperm

Raw power: Black sperm, Dragon level say it all.

Speed: still Black sperm, Via power scailing he should be around MHS to MHS+.

Durabilily: Black sperm, Dragon level :P

Haxx: Alucard, Mind Control and blood absorption will help him alot.

Life stock: Clearly Black sperms, over trillion :V

Overrall: if you not use post-Schrödinger then i will say Black sperms, while alucard can mind control some of Black sperms and absorption will keep him going longer but there is nothing saying that he can mind control Over trillion people at the same time and I don't see Alucard harm Black sperm with him weapon.

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vooon

@pokergeist said:
@lowlaville said:

Not just obviously, this guy is extremely strong. And this final form is beyond strong.

Alucard wins easy. Sperm is DNA, Alucard Absorbs the Sperm for more power and a instant win.

Alucard eats Sperm. That was not too hard.
Alucard eats Sperm. That was not too hard.

No Caption Provided