-Who would win and why?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Awesome match.

Round 1: While BRS would give titan eren a good fight, without knowing his weakness she probably losed in a good fight even with her almost unlimited bullets

Round 2:BRS should win since her fire power is greatly increase along with her durability, so she is more likely to eventually hit eren weak point with her cannon.

Avatar image for attackonfuturepast
AttackOnFuturePast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jgames: Thanks for the compliment, and sorry for the confusion, but if you read well, I said that there were no transformations allowed in round 1, and they were only allowed in round 2 (P.D.: I have edited the match to tell what I wanted correctly).

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonfuturepast:

In that case she stomped round 1,

Eren Yeager was never impressive and almost got killed in his first fight with a actual titan. Even high tier swordmans like levi or mikasa would lose to BRS who no stranger to being stab several time and keep fighting like it was nothing.

Avatar image for attackonfuturepast
AttackOnFuturePast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: I always knew that BRS was an awesome fighter, but who would win in Round 2?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ @dondave:

Black rock shooter is a person from a parallel apocalyptic universe or something like that with a cannon for a hand, so basically a badass

Loading Video...

This is her normal form, so yeah she stomp first round where Eren Jeager can't even turn to a titan. And stabbing her does nothing as it was shown in the video.

And keep in mind this is not even her strongest form, and even this would give Eren titan form a problem. Not to mentioned she used to fighting giant monster and even stop one of their attack with her hand.

She also haves no problem fighting a army of the undead and can switch her cannon to various other type of gun or sword

Loading Video...

Don't really like this amv, but yeah her fire power greatly increase along with her speed and durability

Her speed and firepower should give her the win in the second round, especially since Eren titan form can be tired out even without hitting the weakpoint, which she probably accidently hit eventually

@attackonfuturepast BRS take it in the second round with mid difficulty

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her name is Mato Kuroi and she takes both rounds. For one, she herself does not transform. Her weapons are formed from the power she has over her Color. Which, at the beginning, was blue. Mato, along with several of her classmates, were drawn into another reality. One of Color.

Each of them gained their own Color and controlled a territory that took on an appearance matching their color and personality. Essentially it came to be a battle of which would rule that world, or who would end it. The only way to win was to eliminate the other representatives and assimilate their color and power.

At the end Mato could form a massive cannon and release a spiraling beam of all the colors she had taken from her classmates, and it was powerful enough to not only eliminate her doppelgänger created by that world, but shatter the reality itself.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mato should stomp then

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm interesting i never taught black rock shooter have this kind of power i though is only a black version of miku

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indeed. The only thing Eren in Titan form exceeds her in is physical strength. Beyond that she bests him in every other category. From speed and durability to offensive options.

Loading Video...

She can form any weapon she chooses, from gattling guns to katana and axes, or even a setup resembling Anti-Aircraft guns with an even higher firing rate.

BubblesXP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BubblesXP

O.O well, from the looks of the last episode, Black Rock Shooter can survive nearly any piece of shit that hits her. She survived a cannon blast which destroyed an entire world, just standing on a cliff looking at Mato in her regular form. (However, she was in the blast with her insane mode). Also, just to mention she even rip and shot her own limps without hesitation to shut Mato up so she could fight even with her disadvantage because she did that. She even has that shield which can withstand a hell load of bullets from Strength.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh

Hey, two characters you beat me with in CaVs! Might enjoy this thread.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeepeh

@joewell said:

@jeepeh

Hey, two characters you beat me with in CaVs! Might enjoy this thread.

Could've sworn I commented here before, must've had a derp and couldn't post back then.

**cracks neck**

Eren? Gets cut by human swords. Arm blown off by cannonball.

Black Rock Shooter? Shoots city block leveling bullets 1,000's of times a second. And that's in base.

Whereas BRS can tank things like this, which is just as good if not better than Eren's strongest punch, unaffected

No Caption Provided

Aaaaand WHACK

No Caption Provided

See all the lil' peeps around him? This thing's multiple story's tall.

And you wanna know how BRS reacted to being hit with this? When the Skeleton lifted the hammer:

No Caption Provided

Hi there, totally unaffected.

And, hate to say it, but BRS's healing factor is better. We never see her regrow a head or anything, but we DO see her be impaled on a wheel, driven through a mountainside, shot through a mountain, then Buzzsaws shoved into her chest..... and she's totally fine. Can she even be killed?

Technically I don't believe Otherselves are capable of staying dead. Dead Master was killed, she was back a few minutes later, IBRS was blasted with a beam that shattered the reality between the Otherselves's separate worlds, and was back up and normal not even a few minutes later. Due to what they are, they can't stay dead, they'll be reborn as soon as their realworld self needs help dealing with sadness again.