Black Racer vs Saint of Killers

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Both are agents of death and/or death themselves. 

Who wins? 

BlackRacer is in control of destiny during this fight. But he cannot manipulate destiny to alter his fate.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Akwa

This is an interesting one. If SOK fires his guns, I think the Racer is done for. Once the bullets are fired, they will get you, no matter how fast you are.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@Akwa:  

SOK is master when using his guns. He is very very accurate but Ive read that his bullets only go in a straight line like an actual bullet. 

Black Racer is extremely fast though. Almost light speed. I doubt SOK has fast defensive reaction time. Once Black Racer touches him its over.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By AtPhantom

Black Racer has a greater reaction time than what SoK has demonstrated, and it only takes a touch of his scythe to destroy him. I say racer wins before a shot is fired.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Akwa
@AtPhantom said:
"Black Racer has a greater reaction time than what SoK has demonstrated, and it only takes a touch of his scythe to destroy him. I say racer wins before a shot is fired. "

Probably. But can SOK actually die? Is one Death able to be claimed by another?
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyrzrockrain
@Akwa:  

Can be. Beyonder removed death from existence.
xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xyrzrockrain

BUMP

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2

Racer wins

heck,i am not even sure if SoK can kill him,arent zombies (and vampires) immune to his guns?

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@Matezoide: Racer is supposed to be a New God, and SoK bullets are capable of killing gods
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Matezoide: Racer is supposed to be a New God, and SoK bullets are capable of killing gods "
but isnt he also supposed to be death? by what i undestand,despite being a New God,he is basicaly dead as well,no different than a vampire or a zombie

i mean,lets assume Thor (a god) became a vampire (or ,for that matter,a zombie),would the bullets be able to kill him? i dont think so
Avatar image for shadow_swordsman
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@Matezoide said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
" @Matezoide: Racer is supposed to be a New God, and SoK bullets are capable of killing gods "
but isnt he also supposed to be death? by what i undestand,despite being a New God,he is basicaly dead as well,no different than a vampire or a zombie  i mean,lets assume Thor (a god) became a vampire (or ,for that matter,a zombie),would the bullets be able to kill him? i dont think so "
Would you consider Death(Marvel) to be a zombie? Or what about Death of the Endless?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@Shadow Swordsman said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Emperor Gonzo Noir said:
but isnt he also supposed to be death? by what i undestand,despite being a New God,he is basicaly dead as well,no different than a vampire or a zombie  i mean,lets assume Thor (a god) became a vampire (or ,for that matter,a zombie),would the bullets be able to kill him? i dont think so "
Would you consider Death(Marvel) to be a zombie? Or what about Death of the Endless? "
i wouldnt call it a zombie,but since it is Death,it shouldnt be really ``alive``,same for Black Racer,if you are Death,you cant be alive (or less dead than a vampire),it just doesnt makes sense to me
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@Matezoide:Why is that? Saint of Killers is a version of death of sorts and he's alive.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
@Shadow Swordsman said:
" @Matezoide:Why is that? Saint of Killers is a version of death of sorts and he's alive. "
i am not sure,could SoK kill himself with his own guns? was it said he is actualy death or something similar?
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@Matezoide said:
" @Shadow Swordsman said:
" @Matezoide:Why is that? Saint of Killers is a version of death of sorts and he's alive. "
i am not sure,could SoK kill himself with his own guns? was it said he is actualy death or something similar? "
He was the acting replacement of the Angel of Death. My point  is that there's no real way to tell if the Black Racer is truly undead in any way.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matezoide2
@Shadow Swordsman said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Shadow Swordsman said:
i am not sure,could SoK kill himself with his own guns? was it said he is actualy death or something similar? "
He was the acting replacement of the Angel of Death. My point  is that there's no real way to tell if the Black Racer is truly undead in any way. "
correct,although theres no way to be completely sure that Black Racer is truly undead or not,he should still be able to speedblitz SoK,like pointed out by AtPhantom
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@Matezoide:That is indeed fully possible. Although I'm unsure if it could harm SOK.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Matezoide2
@Shadow Swordsman: 
i think it should,doesnt Black Racer`s scythes kills whoever gets hit by it or something like that? at the very least he should knock Saint of Killers away and prevent him from getting his guns
Shadow Swordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shadow Swordsman
@Matezoide said:
" @Shadow Swordsman:  i think it should,doesnt Black Racer`s scythes kills whoever gets hit by it or something like that? at the very least he should knock Saint of Killers away and prevent him from getting his guns "
Not sure. That statement kind of defines how I think this match will go.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Matezoide2
@Shadow Swordsman said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Shadow Swordsman:  i think it should,doesnt Black Racer`s scythes kills whoever gets hit by it or something like that? at the very least he should knock Saint of Killers away and prevent him from getting his guns "
Not sure. That statement kind of defines how I think this match will go. "
:D
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DocJude

Saint killed the devil, who was not alive. Saint killed God, who was not alive. Saint can kill anything, & he's impervious to any harm.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@DocJude said:
" Saint killed the devil, who was not alive. Saint killed God, who was not alive. Saint can kill anything, & he's impervious to any harm. "
Saint couldnt kill a vampire and God was severely weakned,he and Satan also lacked feats
Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any other opinions?

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers