Black Panther solos

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Veshark

I think you folks might be exaggerating BP a tad much there.

Unless someone can pull out impressive feats for Team DC: Marvel takes this.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anyone else

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@veshark said:

Kind of why I'm getting a little sick of BP threads, to be honest. It's like every one of them is either too easy or too hard for him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sy8000

@veshark said:

Well, Talon did match Felix Harmon, who could lift large locomotives with giant chains when he was a child, and not even an immortal talon yet. Impressive, but thats it.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:
@veshark said:

Kind of why I'm getting a little sick of BP threads, to be honest. It's like every one of them is either too easy or too hard for him.

I think it has more to do with a bit of an overestimation of BP's capabilities. Not saying he's not a boss - I am a huge fan after all. But the KoTD is not a win-all upgrade so far.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sy8000
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP can solo

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel whoops a$$, KOTD BP needs more feats though.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By oceanmaster21

Interesting

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 black panther might be able to solo but Bucky will definently be help

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Panther solos.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oceanmaster21

anyone ekse

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Never heard of it. Only heard of Crisis on Two Earths.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By tomlikesfries
@nelomaxwell said:

I wouldn't say so. Marvel NOW! wasn't a reboot, it was a relauch, so T'Challa's older feats still apply. What differs here is his new suit. Though it isn't made of vibranium, it has new devices installed into it, which allow him to go invisible, teleport, etc.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell said:

I wouldn't say so. Marvel NOW! wasn't a reboot, it was a relauch, so T'Challa's older feats still apply. What differs here is his new suit. Though it isn't made of vibranium, it has new devices installed into it, which allow him to go invisible, teleport, etc.

I know but people are acting like it's not and that his new powers haven't been proven.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: its the same owlman just little diffrent

The one who had a brief spar with Wonder Woman and stomped Batman? If so, T'Challa most definitely does NOT solo.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Owlman had the edge in that his weapons were more effective in being... well... weapons, he didn't hold back, and that his suit was actually powered and gave him a degree of superhuman strength that let him not get immediately overpowered by Wonder Woman for a bit until she headbutted and kicked him off his plane. Batman was dealing with a guy that was just like him except a complete psychopath and had enough sense to rock powered armor as a part of his standard kit rather than rolling it out for special occasions, of course Owlman would destroy him.

Black Panther wields more advanced tools a part of his standard kit, is actually superhuman without the aid of his suit, and is generally regarded as Batman's superior in every way that counts, I'd say that he can comfortably take Owlman for a large majority, a Talon would barely register.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole: I highly doubt Black Panther would take a comfortable majority over Owlman. What is Black Panther's answer to a suit that allowed Owlman to briefly gain the upper hand on Wonder Woman? Think about it, its Wonder Woman. The speed, strength and durability you need would be through the roof. Seriously, what is Black Panther going to do with 5 minutes prep against a guy who took on a god, momentarily?

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By VMole

@vmole: I highly doubt Black Panther would take a comfortable majority over Owlman. What is Black Panther's answer to a suit that allowed Owlman to briefly gain the upper hand on Wonder Woman? Think about it, its Wonder Woman. The speed, strength and durability you need would be through the roof. Seriously, what is Black Panther going to do with 5 minutes prep against a guy who took on a god, momentarily?

Not much speed was shown there, and you could literally hear the servos in his power armor doing the work when he was in a lock with Wonder Woman so they were obviously being put to work against her own. The point is that she still gained the advantage over him and caused him to run away, he lost that engagement simply because he was outfought and outmuscled.

Pick a way, Black Panther has better combat speed, possesses enough strength to punch a guy in half, a teleporter, and can use energy daggers to simply bypass his defenses.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:
@veshark said:

Blame the herb

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@super_buck said:

Owl man matched wonder woman after she failed to crack the window of his jet IIRC.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vmole said:

Not much speed was shown there, and you could literally hear the servos in his power armor doing the work when he was in a lock with Wonder Woman so they were obviously being put to work against her own. The point is that she still gained the advantage over him and caused him to run away, he lost that engagement simply because he was outfought and outmuscled.

Pick a way, Black Panther has better combat speed, possesses enough strength to punch a guy in half, a teleporter, and can use energy daggers to simply bypass his defenses.

Well yeah, it'd be kind of stupid watching a fight you can't see because the speed was too quick, but she was outpacing bullets and deflected a projectile at near point blank. And who cares if you could hear his armour locking? Wonder Woman is far stronger than T'Challa. Owlman didn't run away, he was kicked off his jet.

@jashro44

Owl man matched wonder woman after she failed to crack the window of his jet IIRC.

Yes. But she was forcing noticeable shockwaves with those punches. Maybe the jet was designed for such encounters?

VMole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: So the fight was slowed down for our sake despite the fact that Flash and Johnny Quick were doing their 'being really fast' thing throughout the entire movie and were still visually represented as being really fast during their fight? Was Flash being slowed down when he punked Evil Black Canary? Johnny Quick slowed down when he bodied Batman?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa and Buchanan

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Do you have to be that strong to create a shockwave? I am not saying he isn't stronger then black panther but honestly I don't think wonder woman was class 50 in that movie. I don't really see what stops black panther from just going invisible and cutting team 2 apart. Did owl man have a counter for that?

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Super_Buck

@jashro44 said:

@super_buck: Do you have to be that strong to create a shockwave? I am not saying he isn't stronger then black panther but honestly I don't think wonder woman was class 50 in that movie.

I don't know how strong you have to be to create a shockwave. I'm not Wonder Woman. I know for a fact she was fighting evenly with Superwoman, who was shaking a building with her fight with Batman.

Loading Video...

Superwoman also got her licks into Superman as well.

I don't really see what stops black panther from just going invisible and cutting team 2 apart. Did owl man have a counter for that?

I really doubt Panther would go invisible before its too late for him. Does Panther have an answer for mini rockets?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Owlman is a badass, but the dude needs more appearances.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@super_buck: Do you have to be that strong to create a shockwave? I am not saying he isn't stronger then black panther but honestly I don't think wonder woman was class 50 in that movie.

I don't really see what stops black panther from just going invisible and cutting team 2 apart. Did owl man have a counter for that?

I really doubt Panther would go invisible before its too late for him. Does Panther have an answer for mini rockets?

Funnily enough, he actually does. Black Panther's new suit rocks a force-field. Or alternatively, Panther also has teleportation.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@super_buck: All right I am willing to admit he is stronger however he still has no counter for invisibility which is something black panther has used pretty early in a fight before. Also strength isn't everything, black panthers energy daggers have stabbed into an alternate universe terrax so they will stab into owl man:

So strength isn't an issue to me when black panther has damage output.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I need to read more on Panther. I just got owned :/

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I need to read more on Panther. I just got owned :/

Not really. Everyone is wrong every once in a while its not a big deal. All though if you want to read more about black panther this is from another thread:

If you just want to read marvel now! then he is only appearing in new avengers all though you may also want to read fantastic four #607 and 608 just to understand a bit more about the king of the dead status. He did have a guest appearance in wolverines book and fought him but Logans going through this phase right now where he can't fight (he struggled with bat roc due to cornell) so black panther beating him isn't too impressive. Aside from that nothing relevant really happened

In general start with Christopher Priest run, then Reginald Hudlin run, and possibly liss run if you find yourself liking the character. You should also read doom war.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jashro44
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Jashro44 is going in on this thread....