This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperGeishaGirl (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the Death 

Morals off 

Bloodlusted 

No Prep time

#2 Posted by PowerHerc (83257 posts) - - Show Bio

Vixen wins.   

She can transition from power to power faster than BP can compensate for and those powers ammount to more than he can handle.
#3 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther  has beaten far greater

#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
" Vixen wins.    She can transition from power to power faster than BP can compensate for and those powers ammount to more than he can handle. "
#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time eh? Are we talking Panther T'challa who's currently depowered or Shuri who has the powers of Bast?  

If it's T'challa, I think he still wins due to being a better fighter with peek human conditioning. He's shown himself to be strategically superior. And his unique hand to hand skills and knowledge of magic would effectively help him deal with Vixen. Vixen's animal changes would definitely make him put in work, but I see him pulling it out in the end.  

If it's Shuri. I really don't know, she has the totemistic powers, but not T'challa's experience in combat. She's no slouch herself but I think Vixen could edge that one out.  

#7 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini said:
"And his unique hand to hand skills and knowledge of magic would effectively help him deal with Vixen.
What is his knowledge of magic going to do here? He doesn't possess magic, anyway. His fighting skills won't account for much, either.