User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sy8000

Black Panther

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Captain America

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• No equipment, just hand to hand.
  • Panther has the enhancements given by the heart shaped herb.
  • In character.
  • Random encounter.
  • Start 20 feet apart.
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Captain America.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T'Challa

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Black Panther. He's more skilled than Ultimate Steve and current BP matches him in stats.

The OP says this is heart shaped herb black panther. Also I don't think there is a difference between king of the dead and heart shaped herb black panther. Even HIckman said king of the dead is maybe slightly stronger than heart shaped herb. So even if there is a difference in strength its not by much.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap most likely wins. He's too powerful and his combat style might not be as advanced as T'Challa's, but it's certainly effective.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tchalla

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@jashro44: I thought he was confirmed superhuman, anyway he's more skilled so I'm backing him here.

King of the dead is superhuman. Heart shaped herb has been said to be superhuman in a few sources as well. its kind of varied. If there is a difference between king of the dead and heart shaped herb its negligible.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap punches BP in the nuts and bites his throat out. He is stronger, more durable, and as fast. Skill hardly a game changer when Cap has a lot of skill as well. And showed this skill against many superior beings. Hardly a fight of some low speed brick vs BP. This is a fast, pretty skilled Brick vs Panther. If it's just hand to hand, Ultimate Steve.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aatroxxx

@leo-343: exactly lol Wolverine made Cap his bitch when his healing factor wasn't working

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Ult Cap????

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

T'challa due to skill and strength.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@aatroxx: Ultimate Cap never lost a fight against Ultimate Wolverine. Do you know who these characters are?

@leo-343: quote me where I said superior skill. I said Superior beings, like Hulk, Warmachine, Ultimate Wolverine twice, Juggernaut twice, and got the better of a Silver Searcher.

Unlike Black Panther who uses a Vibranium Suit, Energy Daggers, or Anti Metal Claws all Ultimate Cap uses to win is a shield and his raw stats with his degree of skill.

Show me Black Panther beating these levels of foes without gear or his oh so needed Vibranoium Armor.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: in the 5 to 10 tons area. He also has many time KO 100 toners and taken many many 100 toner hits.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@leo-343: you think skill is a major factor when it's not. Ultimate Cap has lots of skill showings and has never been bested by anyone as far as skill. The only times Cap lost fights was against superior in stats foes with comparable skill.

Panther does not have the raw durability or strength to win this fight regardless of his skill since Ultimate Cap feats >>>> gearless Panther, and do to the fact Cap is very skilled in the Ultimate verse as well.

There is no "pure skill" argument when the feats show how superior Cap America is to a Vibranium Amorless Panther.

If you want to argue pure skill as a nonsense argument, then you would agree Gearless Panther would beat say Sacrlet Spider Kaine with skill alone. Nonsense.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap. Too strong and durable for heart shaped herb BP.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap is a great tactician. In the heat of battle I usually see him fight intelligently and efficiently much more often than Black Panther does, who is usually able to just rely on traditional martial arts techniques.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Cap is a great tactician. In the heat of battle I usually see him fight intelligently and efficiently much more often than Black Panther does, who is usually able to just rely on traditional martial arts techniques.

Black panther doesn't just rely on martial arts techniques. Not sure what you mean by "intelligently and efficiently". Are you implying black panther doesn't fight that way?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pretty blanketed statement to be honest. Black Panther is running around with feats of tactical capability in combat that are just as good as if, not better than Ultimate Captain America's.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Black panther doesn't just rely on martial arts techniques. Not sure what you mean by "intelligently and efficiently". Are you implying black panther doesn't fight that way?

@nickzambuto said:

Pretty blanketed statement to be honest. Black Panther is running around with feats of tactical capability in combat that are just as good as if, not better than Ultimate Captain America's.

I don't know, I like a lot of Ultimate Cap's fights. He's always making plans and using realistic strategies to take the advantage. Black Panther fights in a different way. Please don't beat me up for that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@nickzambuto:

Please don't beat me up for that.

Your explanation made better sense once you elucidated on it a little more, so I shall grant mercy :D

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, I like a lot of Ultimate Cap's fights. He's always making plans and using realistic strategies to take the advantage. Black Panther fights in a different way. Please don't beat me up for that.

I get ultimate cap is a smart guy but its not like black panther isn't either. When T'challa was ambushed by lady bullseye and typhoid mary and was carrying a woman on his back he was using the environment to evade them. He grabbed one of lady bullseyes sword and tossed it at the a cars gas tank making it explode. When he was fighting the skrull with the powers and skills of earths heroes including his own he admitted he couldn't out fight it, and his only hope was to last long enough to figure out a weakness, which he did (he determined the skrull had tells and figured when he was vulnerable, etc). When Tony prepped a suit to fight him and had T'challa by the throat, Black Panther through his energy daggers in the roof of where they were fighting (it was the sewers IIRC) and water spilled everywhere which T'challa used to reveal where iron man was (he was using a special stealth suit designed specifically to deal with black panther, it also had recorded his moves as well IIRC). He ended up winning that fight to all though he did use tech. Against kingpin he grabbed a weight and slammed it in his face. In his fight with iron fist he found a way to snap Danny out of mind control and again he was using the environment (he put a barrel over Danny's head).

Black panthers final arc when he was filling in for daredevil he nearly took away all of kingpins riches. He was 2 steps ahead of kingpin the entire time and was playing him throughout that arc. There are more feats I can bring up but black panther like ultimate cap is always thinking and uses his environment in addition to his martial arts. Even in terms of dirty fighting I don't think ultimate cap has an edge. Black panther hits areas like the balls, and the throat as well.

I think they are comparable tactically. I am willing to acknowledge ultimate cap is smart as well.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@cmcmcmcm: He's never been bested by anyone in jails becuas whenslade thoight nay one skillful enough, that should be obvious, it's well known that 616 cap is more skilled and BP is his equal if not arguably better. Of course sill is a major factor in this, BL has better skill showing agaisnt more skillful opponents so I honestly don't know what to say to you- it seems you're just low balling him.

Better skill means little against Ultimate cap who is also not only very skilled as per his feats, but shown to be a super insane master tactician that thinks faster than a super computer (as per statements, his feats of beating insanly powerful foes with no prep and only at what he has on end time and again is proof of this), and has way better stats. All BP has is a lightly better skill rep, not enough to win this when one or two good hits from Cap will crush BP faster than Cap crush Warmachine, Juggeranut, or even Hulk temporarily.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@leo-343 said:

@cmcmcmcm: Better tactician????? Look what another user posted above for reference ran out BP, one of the smartest men on marvel earth, grey with prep and quick thinking.

The very fact that Cap hasn't fought anyone that skilled says BP has considerably better skill since he's beaten credible people with actually skillful h2h feats. Cap's stats aren't overwhelmingly better.

Really? The fact BP rarely beaten anyone outside his weight class without prep is testament to Cap being equal if not superior beating threats way beyond his class without prep.

If you read the comics you would know.

1) Captain America showed the tactics to beat Wolverine rather easily with knowledge on the past history with him to get him to lower his guard.

2) Cap again beats Wolverine by knowing a well place grenade on the claws would knock him down, from there Cap was able to use his greater strength to pin him down.

3) Cap when fighting Hulk had back up plan with back up plan on the fly, and no prep to beat Hulk. Being smart enough to use Wasp own super power in a way never seen in the 616 Universe to one shot Hulk.

4) Cap came up with the tactic to beat the Chitari Invasion with a simple plan of Hulk on the fly. Knowing how to guide the Hulk to where he wanted Banner to attack at.

5) Cap figured a way to beat the Cosmic Cube wielding Red Skull with one plan made on the fly involving a teleport Jet.

6) Cap manage to systematically take down with no prep the entire Prepped Avenger roster. Including characters like Nerd Hulk, Warmachine, Hawkeye, as well Black Widow.

7) Cap cam up with a plan on the fly to take down within seconds the Brother hood of Mutants. members included Juggernaut, Rogue, Toad, Master Mind, and more. All with just himself and Hawkeye really.

8) Cap beaten the entire Vampire army of Vampire Nerd Hulk with one on the fly plan involving a Thor Hammer teleport ability. No prep, and won the war with the Vampires in a single move.

9) Cap again with no prep figured a way to get even with Nuke in their final fight.

10) Cap could not find Red Skull, so came up with a plan on the fly to get captured by the Avengers, knowing full well they had the CPU access at the base to track Red skull, and a teleport jet to get to Red Skull.

11) Cap in a few days ended the America second civil war, and became both President of America as well Head of SHIELD through it all by his actions and leadership.

12) Cap figured out how to beat Thor's son with the Mind Gem with on the fly thinking.

13) Cap is stated by Banner to be a dumb kid from brooklyn, turned into a super genius thanks to the super soldier formula.

14) Nick Fury states Captain America learns faster than a super computer thanks to the Super Soldier Formula.

15) Captain America was frozen for over 60 years, yet when thawed out, he easily learns and works with Computers, Hacking files, flying super advance jets, and understanding the limits of super advance tech he been up against.

There is many more examples, and these above were the top of my head. He has shown, and been stated, to have a brain capacity the rivals the best minds on the planet, only he applies this genius to fighting and tactics. BP is just a very smart human who has learn various martial arts, but rarely is seen leading other super power people in battle, nor has feats of on the fly tactics to beat foes much superior to himself. The best he does is with prep. nor does BP have any statements of his brain working faster than a Super Computers own.

He is just a smart scientist, who was King of his country, with training in fighting. Ultimate Cap is a super genius with a super fast processing brain, trained in all forms of military tactics, learns new things that should be hard to learn with ease, leads super humans into battle as well ran a country and SHIELD, and taken down foes of the high tier class with no prep or special gear.

In no way your convincing me BP is smarter in tactics or is winning through what little benefit he has of being slightly more skilled from actual training in various martial arts.

As for the skill argument, BP is more establish with skill for having more comics. More comics does not translate to better fighter, but on the Vine, it is that way with some people. Ultimate Cap however does have plenty of skill feats where he shows all the knowledge of various MMA submission moves, pressure point or "Red Zone" knowledge, and has shown superior skill to characters like Darkhawk, Ult. Sabertooth, Ult. Nuke, Ult. Black Panther, Ult. Nick Fury (who is also enhanced human via Super Soldier Formula), Black Widow 2, Hawkeye, and skilled enough to take down characters like Ult. Hulk, Warmachine, Juggernaut, and Nerd Hulk with a few well placed blows which is proof enough of skill in knowing where and how to strike foes superior to himself.

So here is the facts. Cap is as smart, stronger, more durable, and near enough in skill where he is hardly going to be brought low by the weaker Black Panther with no Vibranium Suit.

Also strength and durability is way above BP. BP with heart shape herb is what? 1 toner by feats? Maybe 2 toner by feats? Ultimate Cap by feats is around 5 toner easy up to 10 toner by some others. He is also more durable as he tank blows that would auto kill or KO BP. blows from 100 toners and more with minimal damage. BP durability feats mostly rely on Vibranium Armor which he does not have here at all. Ultimate Cap also has a damn good healing factor to boot.

BP may dance around a little in the opening fight, but a few good hits and Cap wins, meanwhile BP is no way realistically wearing Ultimate Cap down.