User Lists: 3

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Wyldsong

Panther takes the win if you are meaning the most current version of the turtles in comics (IDW).

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yes IDW turtles. Not sure what that is but it seems only fair.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa obliterates the IDW Turtles.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

T'Challa obliterates the IDW Turtles.

Loading Video...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Naw, it'll be more like this:

T'Challa's going to be knocking off some turtle jaws here. Then he's going to get some Turtle soup :)

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa's going to be knocking off some turtle jaws here. Then he's going to get some Turtle soup :)

man, those scans bother me to no end.

He's the friggin' Black Panther, he's got decades worth of martial arts experience in various styles, mastered every fighting form known to man.....and that's what he's going to do to the Red Skull? I would have liked to see some eye gouging, limb removing, a neck break maybe.

I hate when comic book characters aren't written on par with their true potential.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08 said:

He's the friggin' Black Panther, he's got decades worth of martial arts experience in various styles, mastered every fighting form known to man.....and that's what he's going to do to the Red Skull? I would have liked to see some eye gouging, limb removing, a neck break maybe.

I hate when comic book characters aren't written on par with their true potential.

Red skull isn't a bad fighter. He's held his own with captain america, classic kingpin (who only won by sitting on skull), and he stomped crossbones as well. Black panther having some issues with Skull isn't that bad a showing.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolverine008

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Red Skull ain't a slouch himself, and an old fashion knocking off your jaw punches fight is always nice to see :D

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: @jashro44: My point was that if Black Panther has this incredible fighting skill then he should be fighting a little bit better then just punching Skull in the face.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

@cf12793: Skilled fighters don't always end fights with fancy pressure points (in fact i rarely see fights end that way), some times standard punches will get the same result.

Besides Black Panther said he would break his jaw at the start of the fight and he's a man of his word.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08: @jashro44: My point was that if Black Panther has this incredible fighting skill then he should be fighting a little bit better then just punching Skull in the face.

You will probably like this better.

Loading Video...

VenomRulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT are no pushovers... But Black Panther takes this.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Theres a reason for that...It was because he was injured in his fight with Iron Fist(brain damage) which is why he was fighting like that.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DeathHero61  Online

Maybe a different version? like 2003 version or 2012? hell maybe even the mirage comics version

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wasn't Red Skull beating BP until he got distracted by someone?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CF12793

@cf12793 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Theres a reason for that...It was because he was injured in his fight with Iron Fist(brain damage) which is why he was fighting like that.

Fair enough.

Still think that's a low showing for BP though.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793:

I agree it was a low showing for him.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crom-Cruach

T'Challa would likely win.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Aye....A much better showing for Black panther would be Black Panther vs a super skrull with the skills of all of marvels best(Moon Knight, Elektra, Bullseye,Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Captain America, DareDevil and even himself). Black Panther also shows a ability to read body language here as well as he deduces the skrulls tells. Also a nice showing of tactics and reflexes. Also shows black panther doesn't have traditional morals as well...