• 60 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

Got this idea from "tower of babel" but more recently "AmazingFantasy15. Black Panther(Tchalla) has deemed the Avengers too powerful. Having studied them for years he decides to destroy them before they become a menace. He has a year of prep and all Wakandan tech to help him. He faces them one at a time in the Avengers Infinite Mansion. He can't have anyone help him. No BFR. Win by K.O,Kill, Incapacitated. How does he beat these people?

Hulk
Hulk
Spiderman
Spiderman
Thor
Thor
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Wolverine
Wolverine
Wonderman
Wonderman
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NEEK_03

he dosnt beat thor or spiderman. his only chance at hulk is getting him to change to banner, assuming this is the hulk that has banner in him. he also cant kill logan, unless he bfr's him out of the planet with some tech. i guess he could bfr spidey too and that would kill em. i dont thnk it looks good for black panther.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NEEK_03 said:

he dosnt beat thor or spiderman. his only chance at hulk is getting him to change to banner, assuming this is the hulk that has banner in him. he also cant kill logan, unless he bfr's him out of the planet with some tech. i guess he could bfr spidey too and that would kill em. i dont thnk it looks good for black panther.

He will beat all of them.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NEEK_03

@jeanroygrant: ok, lets start off with an explanation of how he could kill thor or logan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't have to necessarily kill them. There are other means of defeating them, to be honest Panther with a 1 year prep shouldn't have a problem with Wolverine. Now Thor is a tough one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NEEK_03 said:

@jeanroygrant: ok, lets start off with an explanation of how he could kill thor or logan.

( With amped vibranium suit )Throw Logan,Hulk , Spider-Man,Wolverine, Wonder Man, Quicksilver into the sun.

Make a vibranium armour suit that absorbs Thor's powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess that's one way.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

-_- 

Pretty difficult to make a case for Black Panther here, since he was never in the same situation as Batman was in Tower of Babel.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NEEK_03

@jeanroygrant: right cuz thor wouldnt live being thrown to the sun? and i suppose thor is just gonna let him do that? thor cant just do the same to him?

@_slim_: OP says "destroy them" im assuing that means kill....... wouldnt u assume?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

He can prep all he likes, but as soon as he attacks one of the characters here, he'll get blitzed by Thor, Simon, and Pietro, assuming he hasn't attacked them first.

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CaptainRodgers

He may be capable , we know that he's one of the smartest men in the world and being the king of wakanda has a lot of tech and money , so given a year he could probably come up with something , but we've not seen what he may come up with so can't really make a case .

If it happened in a comic I would think it's plausible but we don't know enough about wakandan tech etc. to make a solid case.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@NEEK_03 said:

Thor can be defeated the same way Wonder Woman was in Tower of Babel. With prep Wolverine is pie.

BP can totally win this with a full year of prep.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@NEEK_03 said:

@jeanroygrant: right cuz thor wouldnt live being thrown to the sun? and i suppose thor is just gonna let him do that? thor cant just do the same to him?

@_slim_: OP says "destroy them" im assuing that means kill....... wouldnt u assume?

Got this idea from "tower of babel" but more recently "AmazingFantasy15. Black Panther(Tchalla) has deemed the Avengers too powerful. Having studied them for years he decides to destroy them before they become a menace. He has a year of prep and all Wakandan tech to help him. He faces them one at a time in the Avengers Infinite Mansion. He can't have anyone help him. No BFR. Win by K.O,Kill, Incapacitated. How does he beat these people?

Where do you see destroy? I see KO, Kill, or incacapitation.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jeanroygrant

@NEEK_03 said:

Read the post properly and maybe you would of seen that i said...

"Make a vibranium armour suit that absorbs Thor's powers."

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pooty

@NEEK_03: sorry meant destroy them as in "they are no longer a team". my fault. but it does say "KO, incapacitation is a victory.

@Illuminatus: he fights them one at a time. meaning "the others won't know" until they themselves are being attacked. should've made the OP clearer.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: he fights them one at a time. meaning "the others won't know" until they themselves are being attacked. should've made the OP clearer.

That's somewhat unfair. T'Challa with a year of prep and and all the resources of Wakanda at his disposal is already ridiculous, and letting him take each character down one at a time is...reallly unfair. 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: We hear of Wakandas resources etc but i have seen little that would stop Thor, Hulk or Wonder Man. And tchalla can only carry so much on his person. I personally have not seen anything from Tchalla that these guys havn't defeated before.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: We hear of Wakandas resources etc but i have seen little that would stop Thor, Hulk or Wonder Man. And tchalla can only carry so much on his person. I personally have not seen anything from Tchalla that these guys havn't defeated before.

If Doc Ock can outprep an entire team of Avengers and nearly kill Thor with freaking Rhino, T'Challa has this.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@Illuminatus: the OP ask "how'? not can he. I know he can. I wanted to hear methods that you guys would think would work. also when did Doc Ock do this? i missed that.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
un@pooty said:

@Illuminatus: the OP ask "how'? not can he. I know he can. I wanted to hear methods that you guys would think would work. also when did Doc Ock do this? i missed that.

Recently in AMS by Slott. 

Hulk-develops a syrum which counteracts Banner's gamma radiation and secretes an enzyme which attacks the infected cells while tranquilizer darts/weapons fired by T'Challa will keep the Hulk at bay so that he does not burn through the syrum. Once Hulk has reverted back to Banner, T'Challa is welcome to do whatever he wants to him. 

Spider-Man: Fairly simple, really. The new armor that Spider-Man possesses doesn't have a myriad of feats (in fact it has practically none worth mentioning), thus it is useless to give it too Peter in a battle. T'Challa simply has to develop a long range vabranium weapon and then develop a device that counteracts Peter's Spider-Sense, which has been done before. 

Thor- Easily the most challenging individual here. If T'Challa is able to locate one of Jormungand's fangs, he should be able to kill Thor somewhat easily if combined with vibranium.  

Quicksilver- Vibranium bullet to the head/net of vibranium that Pietro will be unable to break out of, regardless of the amount of friction he produces while incapacitated, assuming he isn't dead. 

Wolverine- It's really not hard to incapacitate Wolverine. T'Challa uses vibranium weapons and simply knocks him out repeatedly until Logan is down. 

Wonder Man-Something similar to what Stark and Beast did to him in New Avengers would be the best course of action. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Saren

If Rhino could do it......

And all you need to beat Wolverine is a giant magnet.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By majestic99

BP CANNOT beat Thor, give BP 10 years of prep, it ain't gonna help him.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Saren

@majestic99 said:

Doc Ock had a fraction of that, and he managed perfectly fine.

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44
@CitizenBane said:

@majestic99 said:

Doc Ock had a fraction of that, and he managed perfectly fine.

No Caption Provided
O_0 I don't go to the comic store for a week and it turns out rhino got an upgrade which allows him to drop thor.......Wow, just wow.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44
@NEEK_03 said:

Black panther with prep would destroy wolverine and spider-man effortlessly especially with access to wakandain tech and resources. Even recently he managed to depower typhoid mary with like a day of prep and access to nothing more then the average person. He wont struggle with those 2 at all. The people that make this pretty much impossible are hulk and thor imo. Not sure how he can take those guys out. The guy has a plan for galactus which he has used on silver surfer.

@Illuminatus
Current hulk has been separated by Banner. Are we using that version of hulk or current version?
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By TDK_1997

T'Challa takes this.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

With someone of T'Challa intellect, and studyinh them for years and taking a year to prep.....I think he can take them all out.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shawnbaby

Read the post people 

The idea is to show HOW T'challa manages to do this...not just say  "T'challa takes it" or "No way T'Challa wins". You are supposed to come up with an attack plan that will defeat all the Avengers. At that point, your attack plan can be analysed by other posters who have a chance to debate that strategy. 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pooty

@Shawnbaby said:

Read the post people The idea is to show HOW T'challa manages to do this...not just say "T'challa takes it" or "No way T'Challa wins". You are supposed to come up with an attack plan that will defeat all the Avengers. At that point, your attack plan can be analysed by other posters who have a chance to debate that strategy.

Exactly my friend. So what you got?

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheBatman586

I don't know much about BP's prep feats, but I think he should be able to at least defeat Spidey, Wolverine, Wonder Man, and Quicksilver.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby
@pooty: I have a difficult time seeing any way BP could do this. I prefer to wait and examine some other battle plans. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Iron Man's armor will still be in use for at least a few centuries, but Stark tech from 2020 is supposedly sufficient to disarm it. 

Dan Slott search fail.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pooty

@Morpheus_: Did you post in the wrong thread?

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By _Black

@pooty said:

I believe he was referring to the scan that Bane posted.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44
@pooty: In the scan citezenbane posted doc oc says he managed to shut down iron mans armor because he has stark tech from the year 2020. But iron mans armor is suppose to last centuries. Thats what he is talking about.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pooty

@pooty said:

@_Black said:

@pooty said:

I believe he was referring to the scan that Bane posted.

@jashro44 said:

@pooty: In the scan citezenbane posted doc oc says he managed to shut down iron mans armor because he has stark tech from the year 2020. But iron mans armor is suppose to last centuries. Thats what he is talking about.

Damn. I don't even know what's going on in my own thread. lol

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa MURDERS all of these Avengers with the exception of Thor, who will prevail after he MURDERS the entire Wakandian armies including Bast. Black Panther will need to locate and infused the Midgard Serpent's poisonous fang into his vibranium weapons to actually cause severe damage to Thor for the win.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa couldn't even beat Cho Hulk with prep, let alone Banner Hulk, he fails. His prep is way over rated.

Avatar image for xneedscookies90
Xneedscookies90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Xneedscookies90
No Caption Provided

First, Black Panther can beat hulk using energy daggers

No Caption Provided

Black panther has beaten Spider man already

No Caption Provided

Black panther could beat thor because iron man stated that black panther had a device which bring thor to his knees

No Caption Provided

Panther can beat quicksilver (maybe) because secretly vibranum gives him speed because hes been able to almost outrun Blur (Marvel's version of flash)

No Caption Provided

Black panther can beat wolverine by using anti metal (Antarctic vibranium) which can break and melt metals including adamantium Misty knight explained this.

No Caption Provided

Wonder man can be disrupted with energy weaponry so black panther can also use energy daggers against him.

That's why black panther wins

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa couldn't even beat Cho Hulk with prep, let alone Banner Hulk, he fails. His prep is way over rated.

And yet he did better against Banner Hulk without prep than he did with Cho Hulk with prep.

@xneedscookies90. Brings up a good point with how Panther can basically steal speed with his suit. People are underestimating what TChalla can do on the fly now.

No Caption Provided

And Panther has gotten the best of Logan now about three times without prep. Having said all that. I’m not so sure if he clears this. But green skar is low balling TChalla’s prep. TChalla has out prepped Tony Stark.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way they are wanking T’Challa’s gear lately, he probably could win this. Realistically, without writers worshipping his overrated tech/intellect, he couldn’t even beat Thor. Let alone all of them.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way they are wanking T’Challa’s gear lately, he probably could win this. Realistically, without writers worshipping his overrated tech/intellect, he couldn’t even beat Thor. Let alone all of them.

He’s still a low superhuman and a top tier fighter without the tech. And Thor isn’t a scrub by any means.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheatcode: Nothing you said contradicted what I said.

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CheatCode

@noone1996:

You’re calling his tech and intellect overrated but I know you don’t know half of his feats by that comment alone. TChalla has outsmarted Stark, Doom, and Mephisto. He outsmarted the devil. Yet he’s overrated according to you. I could go on and on.

And how is his tech overrated?

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'd back T'Challa to clear through the Avengers in this scenario.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Panther couldn't even beat Hulk Cho lol. Good luck with everything else.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With someone of T'Challa intellect, and studyinh them for years and taking a year to prep.....I think he can take them all out.

As much as it PAINS me to say this.

Black Panther Wins.......-_-

Just like Thunderbolt30 said the man has fought and fought along side these people for a long time. And as EXTREMELY Intelligent he is with Wakandan Tech and a year of prep?! It's impossible to see him lose this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6227daaf5b510
deactivated-6227daaf5b510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With that amount of prep he could think of something.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Noone1996

@cheatcode: He’s not anywhere near consistent enough to be an Avengers level threat with his prep. He admitted he couldn’t even beat Tony with all of the help of Wakanda’s greatest minds/gear and couldn’t beat Cho Hulk. He’s also admitted to being like the 7-8th smartest intellect on Earth or something (ranking himself below Tony who you think he “outprepped”). Yeah, he and his tech is overrated. Since his movie has been released he has noticeably been wanked, which I acknowledged in my original comment, but he’s never been that high of a threat. Especially not consistent enough to cut off Immortal Hulk’s limbs lmao.