• 181 results
#151 Posted by RenaissanceMan (983 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is an old thread. But putting Taskmaster against BP is a mismatch in BP's favor.

Black Panther ftw.

#152 Edited by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Super Skrull may have a similar ability to that of Taskmaster, but that in no way represents the same mindset as far as fighting goes, what's your argument to say Super Skrull has the same combat analysis feats of Taskmaster?

#153 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

This is no way a stomp in taskmaster or bp's favor

#154 Posted by RenaissanceMan (983 posts) - - Show Bio

Man current BP would walk all up and down his ass.

#155 Posted by jashro44 (19591 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is an old thread. But putting Taskmaster against BP is a mismatch in BP's favor.

Black Panther ftw.

No its not.

@jashro44: Super Skrull may have a similar ability to that of Taskmaster, but that in no way represents the same mindset as far as fighting goes, what's your argument to say Super Skrull has the same combat analysis feats of Taskmaster?

Eh, I will be honest and say the skrull doesn't have any other showings. Mostly just a showing of black panther countering someone who mimics his style and other peoples admittedly not at the same level as taskmaster though.

#156 Edited by RenaissanceMan (983 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman said:

Black Panther ftw.

No its not.

@ghostravage said:

Eh, I will be honest and say the skrull doesn't have any other showings. Mostly just a showing of black panther countering someone who mimics his style and other peoples admittedly not at the same level as taskmaster though.

The original post was like six years ago. BP has way better tech. And is the superior fighter.

#157 Posted by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman said:

Black Panther ftw.

No its not.

@ghostravage said:

The original post was like six years ago. BP has way better tech. And is the superior fighter.

No.

#158 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I know fighting someone like Super Skrull will prove useful against someone that has a similar ability, although i think Task's is deadlier and has deeper repercussions in a street leveler fight. What i actually meant is "having Superman's powers, doesn't make you Superman" kind of argument. Super Skrull may have similar powers but to make a comparison we need to analyze both Task and Skrull to see which one implements those powers more efficiently. In my opinion, Super Skrull has nothing on Taskmaster's combat prowess...

#159 Posted by jashro44 (19591 posts) - - Show Bio

1. That means we use the version from six years
  2. Black Panthers tech isn't much better then it was six years ago (at least based on what is confirmed)
  3. Him being a superior fighter is debatable. Taskmaster has more skills but black panther is physically greater then he is. Black Panther is also more tactical then taskmaster is, and he also has better tech as well. Taskmaster does have his advantages here, even though I do give it to black panther he isn't stomping.
#160 Posted by jashro44 (19591 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I know fighting someone like Super Skrull will prove useful against someone that has a similar ability, although i think Task's is deadlier and has deeper repercussions in a street leveler fight. What i actually meant is "having Superman's powers, doesn't make you Superman" kind of argument. Super Skrull may have similar powers but to make a comparison we need to analyze both Task and Skrull to see which one implements those powers more efficiently. In my opinion, Super Skrull has nothing on Taskmaster's combat prowess...

This I agree with.

#161 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Edited by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

True.

I give it to Black Panther due to his vibranium suit & equipment, enhanced human stats and fighting skills which I'm willing to say can overcome Taskie. (But he better finish the fight fast, or the battle's only going to get harder.)

Mr. Z~kun

#163 Posted by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_ said:

@darktiger said:

True.

I give it to Black Panther due to his vibranium suit & equipment, peak human stats and fighting skills which I'm willing to say can overcome Taskie. (But he better finish the fight fast, or the battle's only going to get harder.)

Mr. Z~kun

Black Panther is an enhanced human.

#164 Posted by jashro44 (19591 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: *High Five*

*High five*

@zjun_ said:

@darktiger said:

True.

I give it to Black Panther due to his vibranium suit & equipment, peak human stats and fighting skills which I'm willing to say can overcome Taskie. (But he better finish the fight fast, or the battle's only going to get harder.)

Mr. Z~kun

Minor gripe but black panther is enhanced not peak human.

#165 Edited by dondave (34404 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone think Black Panther is only a peak human?

#166 Posted by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

It's similar to the myth that Captain America is a peak human.

#167 Posted by CF12793 (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

It's similar to the myth that Captain America is a peak human.

I have a feeling that it's mostly to do with the fact that the term originated with Captain America. I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think that he was the only "Peak human" in comics for a while and that's why people still associate the term with him. It's definitely better suited for characters like Daredevil and Batman, though. I mean, they didn't get a serum injected in them that increased their strength/speed/stamina to nearly un-achievable levels.

#168 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio
#169 Posted by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: You have a point there. It seems like people can't differentiate the difference between peak humans like Black Panther and Captain America who are the peak evolution wise, and guys like Daredevil and Batman who worked out.

#170 Posted by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio
#171 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_ said:

@dondave: @jashro44: @wolverine08: Calmdowncalmdowncalmdown...

*Fixed. My bad.

Mr. Z~kun

We don't need to "calm down". We weren't aggressive in the first place.

Yeah... But it got heated 3 people started correcting me for the same mistake. Just saying.

Mr. Z~kun

#172 Posted by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@zjun_ said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zjun_ said:

@dondave: @jashro44: @wolverine08: Calmdowncalmdowncalmdown...

*Fixed. My bad.

Mr. Z~kun

We don't need to "calm down". We weren't aggressive in the first place.

Yeah... But it got heated 3 people started correcting me for the same mistake. Just saying.

Mr. Z~kun

Don't be so sensitive about being corrected.

#173 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly

#174 Posted by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: You have a point there. It seems like people can't differentiate the difference between peak humans like Black Panther and Captain America who are the peak evolutionwise, and guys like Daredevil and Batman who worked out.

REDUNDANCY!

#175 Edited by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cf12793: You have a point there. It seems like people can't differentiate the difference between peak humans like Black Panther and Captain America who are the peak evolutionwise, and guys like Daredevil and Batman who worked out.

REDUNDANCY!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#176 Edited by GhostRavage (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH = I agree in the agreement of not disagreeing. In other words, agreed.

#177 Edited by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH = I agree in the agreement of not disagreeing. In other words, agreed.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

#178 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman said:

1. That means we use the version from six years
  2. Black Panthers tech isn't much better then it was six years ago (at least based on what is confirmed)
  3. Him being a superior fighter is debatable. Taskmaster has more skills but black panther is physically greater then he is. Black Panther is also more tactical then taskmaster is, and he also has better tech as well. Taskmaster does have his advantages here, even though I do give it to black panther he isn't stomping.

Agreed 100%

#179 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agree with Taskmaster being one-shotted, but he should lose here. Giving Taskmaster his UDON gear would make this more interesting.

#180 Edited by Wolverine08 (38573 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: It's okay for Taskmaster to get one shotted. Everybody's got to lose to an African badass at some point.

#181 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio