#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

both of there powers are base on nature and have a god background who will win

#2 Posted by Tsu-Wa (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther's main skills are his superhuman senses. I don't think they would help him in a quick battle with spidey.

BP may have martial art skills but he has no super human strength. I think spiderman takes this one. The only advantage BP would have is his mass intellect, But I still don't think it would really help. Panther couldn't even brake out of spideys webs.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider sense and greater speed negate BP's advantage in fighting skill and BP's peak human stats aren't enough to bother Spider-Man unless he's careless. Webs allow Spider-Man to attack from outside the range of BP's vibranium claws and that distance makes it even easier to dodge the energy dangers. Webbing him up might immobilize him (if it reaches BP, and it might not) but unless he does it just right, BP can cut his way out and be ready to slash or shoot Spidey if he gets close and is unaware that BP can move. Spidy's strength might be sufficient to hurt BP through the vibranium suit, but if it's not he can still hurt him without throwing punches. He can break bones with slow applications of force or choke him, but only if BP's claws are webbed and his limbs can't move of course. T'Challas only chance is to find a way to get Spider-Man on the defensive and maneuver him into a position where can no longer dodge. BP is very crafty and often underrated by the people who fight him, so he has a shot at doing that, but I see Spider-Man winning the majority of fights.

#4 Posted by alchemist (107 posts) - - Show Bio

and thats a wrap.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

alchemist says:

"and thats a wrap."

ha

#6 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Spider sense and greater speed negate BP's advantage in fighting skill and BP's peak human stats aren't enough to bother Spider-Man unless he's careless. Webs allow Spider-Man to attack from outside the range of BP's vibranium claws and that distance makes it even easier to dodge the energy dangers. Webbing him up might immobilize him (if it reaches BP, and it might not) but unless he does it just right, BP can cut his way out and be ready to slash or shoot Spidey if he gets close and is unaware that BP can move. Spidy's strength *might* be sufficient to hurt BP through the vibranium suit, but if it's not he can still hurt him without throwing punches. He can break bones with slow applications of force or choke him, but only if BP's claws are webbed and his limbs can't move of course. T'Challas only chance is to find a way to get Spider-Man on the defensive and maneuver him into a position where can no longer dodge. BP is very crafty and often underrated by the people who fight him, so he has a shot at doing that, but I see Spider-Man winning the majority of fights. "

I agree. This one is a hard battle. I guess it all comes down to who gets the first move in. because if that move injures the other then its as good as over.

#7 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

it would also dpend a bit on their environment and where their fighting.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think it comes down to who gets the first move in. I think that Spider-Man would clearly win most of the fights but BP is skilled enough and well equipped enough to win some of the matchups, no matter who gets in the first move or first shot.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"it would also dpend a bit on their environment and where their fighting."

Environment would affect things, but not enough for me to change my answer. Unless of course they fought in a jungle. BP would have the home field advantage and there would probably be too much stuff setting off Spidey's spider sense for him to pay as much attention to BP as he would need to. In a neutral environment or a city, Spidey takes the most wins.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter's speed overwhelms BP and his webs (as stated by Buckshot) render BP motionless depending on how they're fired. Peter can either stab BP in the eyes with the Stingers, or break his neck.

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm willing to bet that his eyes are just a protected as the rest of his costume. They have tech that can make entire people invisible, I wouldn't be surprised if his mask's eyes were of the same material, just transparent so he could see. They could also just be a hard, transparent material on their own.

#12 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Spider sense and greater speed negate BP's advantage in fighting skill and BP's peak human stats aren't enough to bother Spider-Man unless he's careless. Webs allow Spider-Man to attack from outside the range of BP's vibranium claws and that distance makes it even easier to dodge the energy dangers. Webbing him up might immobilize him (if it reaches BP, and it might not) but unless he does it just right, BP can cut his way out and be ready to slash or shoot Spidey if he gets close and is unaware that BP can move. Spidy's strength *might* be sufficient to hurt BP through the vibranium suit, but if it's not he can still hurt him without throwing punches. He can break bones with slow applications of force or choke him, but only if BP's claws are webbed and his limbs can't move of course. T'Challas only chance is to find a way to get Spider-Man on the defensive and maneuver him into a position where can no longer dodge. BP is very crafty and often underrated by the people who fight him, so he has a shot at doing that, but I see Spider-Man winning the majority of fights. "

I agree.

I think that Spiderman would win most of the fights due to his enhanced physical abilities and web effects.

#13 Posted by Seoul Trane (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of the nature of BP's methodology he would have a better chance than were given him but Spidey has him physically outclassed.

#14 Posted by humantorch114 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman he is the best

#15 Posted by humantorch114 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman he is the best

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

JAJAJAJAJA

easy victory for SPIDER-MAN

#17 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"I'm willing to bet that his eyes are just a protected as the rest of his costume. They have tech that can make entire people invisible, I wouldn't be surprised if his mask's eyes were of the same material, just transparent so he could see. They could also just be a hard, transparent material on their own."

Oh alright. I wasn't too sure about the eye thing, thank you for clearing that up.

#18 Posted by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not for sure, just what makes most sense to me. How they're protected may be wrong, but they are protected, at least somewhat.

#19 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"That's not for sure, just what makes most sense to me. How they're protected may be wrong, but they *are* protected, at least somewhat."

Well if they're protected as you stated, than Peter stabbing him in the eye won't work, but if they're just a small layor of something to protect them that isn't that strong, than Peter stabs him. But it's not a bad thought to bring up.

#20 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man could just thwip him in the eye with web and knock him around while he's trying to get it off.

#21 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Spider-man could just thwip him in the eye with web and knock him around while he's trying to get it off."

Like I said, web his arms, and break his neck.

#22 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Is THE spider able to hunt the panther?

WITH A SPIDER WITH THE POWERS AND THE ABILITIES

DE SPIDER-MAN I believe that if

#23 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man.

#24 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

IT SEEMS THAT THE BATTLE THIS RESOLVED ONE TO FAVOR DE SPIDER-MAN

#25 Posted by Aphile (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mighty Thor said:

both of there powers are base on nature and have a god background who will win

Black Panther wins with prep, add in if he also has the vibranium suit on then he might stand a chance (without prep). But in a random encounter then Peter has this

#26 Posted by Kanen (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter depending on how serious he takes this fight. Blood lusted he would own joking he's most definitely lose