#1 Edited by jashro44 (23869 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man is on vacation and taking a break after spider-island and asks black panther to take over for a while. Can black panther handle spider-mans rouges or will he meet his end?

Rules

-black panther gets no prep

-pre doom war black panther and T'Challa has the ebony blade

-black panther gets 1 hour rest between each fight

-morals on

-cis on

-pis off

-win by any means necessary

-no adamantium for doc oc

-pre shed lizard

-hob goblin roderick kingsley

-please state why he will lose

-fight takes place here

round 1 (there are only 50)
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8
Round 9

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he clears it due to accrued fatigue/injuries.  That said, from what I just read on the Ebony Blade, it seems to really turn things into his favor against Shocker, Lizard and Rhino.  

#3 Posted by pooty (11624 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @BringnIt: Technically with PIS off no one man should be able to beat 50 trained niggas. Other than that he clears it.

#4 Edited by _slim_ (13653 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty said:

@jashro44: @BringnIt: Technically with PIS off no one man should be able to beat 50 trained niggas. Other than that he clears it.

Lol
#5 Posted by jashro44 (23869 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt:You think he stops at scorpion? Just asking.

#6 Posted by cap_a_rules (88 posts) - - Show Bio

well black panther is a glaat fighter but if venom and carnage ganged up he would die.

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 5.

#8 Posted by termiteone4ever (7899 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears it . The panter is one of my Fav marvel i have confident with skills and Tech he is like batman on Vibrianim

#9 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses at round 3. With only one hour to rest and what seems like Classic Kingpin, I'd say he's screwed.

#10 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this further increases my point that everyone is hating on DC lately. If Batman was in this gauntlet, everyone would say that he loses at like round 1 or 3 because he only uses PIS.

#11 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@BringnIt:You think he stops at scorpion? Just asking.

I'm not entirely sure. The Ebony Blade+morals on combo complicates it a lot for me. Panther's really good, but I could see it going a lot of ways. I'd say best case scenario he makes it to Kraven, at least in my opinion. I could see him having problems with Kingpin (a LOT of problems depending on version of Kingpin), but I see the Ebony Blade as being highly useful against Shocker/Rhino/Lizard's durability, which negates a large partion of the characters (especially Shocker and Rhino).

#12 Posted by jashro44 (23869 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

the Ebony Blade gives him a prety good shot at clearing this.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Lizard. Just being honest.

#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: If he's not previously fatigued/injured significantly, I think he'd make new boots and a bag out of the Lizard with the ebony blade.
#16 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: I think that even with the Ebony Blade, he can't compensate for the Lizard's speed.

#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Spider-Man has plenty of issues with the Lizard, but that is mostly due to his reach and durability. However, T'Challa's approach is going to be quite different since there's no point punching it out with an opponent of such physical dominance when he has a sword that renders the Lizard's durability almost a non factor, and as far as speed goes, the Lizard has never done anything reflex-wise for me to think T'Challa is going to be at a massive disadvantage. He's supposed to be twice as fast as a regular human and even then, most of the time he tanks what people throw at him instead of dodging. If he tries the same against T'Challa, he's in for a surprise.
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Okay. Sounds reasonable.

#20 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@Static Shock: Spider-Man has plenty of issues with the Lizard, but that is mostly due to his reach and durability. However, T'Challa's approach is going to be quite different since there's no point punching it out with an opponent of such physical dominance when he has a sword that renders the Lizard's durability almost a non factor, and as far as speed goes, the Lizard has never done anything reflex-wise for me to think T'Challa is going to be at a massive disadvantage. He's supposed to be twice as fast as a regular human and even then, most of the time he tanks what people throw at him instead of dodging. If he tries the same against T'Challa, he's in for a surprise.
#21 Posted by jashro44 (23869 posts) - - Show Bio

@MyronLee26: Do you think he stops at the round after lizard or do you think he makes it further?