Black Panther vs Snake Eyes

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

I searched this and im surprised it hasn't been done, either that or the search engine doesn't work .

Battle takes place in central Tokyo.
Both start off from 20 feet apart.
Both have read each others bio on comicvine.
Both are armed with their usual equipment, T'challa has his vibranium suit and usual gadgets he used before.  
Both most recent versions.
Battle only won through Death.  

Black Panther

No Caption Provided

VS

Snake Eyes

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Static Shock

The current T'Challa.... ewww....

T'Challa supposedly outclasses Snake-Eyes, but he doesn't have his vibranium suit, nor does he carry any of the gadgets and weapons he normally carried as Black Panther.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Static Shock said:
" The current T'Challa.... ewww....  T'Challa supposedly outclasses Snake-Eyes, but he doesn't have his vibranium suit, nor does he carry any of the gadgets and weapons he normally carried as Black Panther. "
I actually intended on him having his usual black panther kit and gadgets with his current physical abilities . 

I will edit it into the OP
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Static Shock
@Yaujtapool:  OK. With all of his Black Panther stuff, I see T'Challa winning. Guns will be useless against the suit, and there's a mechanism in his belt that disables firearms. His energy daggers cut through forged steel at their highest setting, so Snake-Eyes' swords and knifes can be destroyed (the anti-metal claws can do it too). Martial arts skill is debatable between the two, but Black Panther supposedly outclasses him with that God-forsaken upgrade he recently got. Snake-Eyes could keep up for a while, but he eventually be overwhelmed by Black Panther's physical superiority.

T'Challa wins.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Static Shock said:
" @Yaujtapool:  OK. With all of his Black Panther stuff, I see T'Challa winning. Guns will be useless against the suit, and there's a mechanism in his belt that disables firearms. His energy daggers cut through forged steel at their highest setting, so Snake-Eyes' swords and knifes can be destroyed (the anti-metal claws can do it too). Martial arts skill is debatable between the two, but Black Panther supposedly outclasses him with that God-forsaken upgrade he recently got. Snake-Eyes could keep up for a while, but he eventually be overwhelmed by Black Panther's physical superiority.  T'Challa wins. "
I could see that happening, but Snake eyes will also be aware of T'challas suits weaknesses due to the knowledge he gains in the op but it works both ways though there isnt too much info provided on snake eyes which will be in his favor.

Snake eyes could always cut against the grain but i must admit T'challa has the advantage in gadgetry which could very well provide the win.

Physically im not to sure, Snake eyes has shown superhuman feats before what is T'challas current physical status ? 

tbh im probably not the best candidate to debate for Snake eyes since i dont know much about him, so dont expect any scans from me lol, Lunacyde will know much more than i do.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Static Shock
@Yaujtapool: The only superhuman feat I've seen from Snake-Eyes was the fact that he flipped over a tank. He doesn't do a lot things humans are capable of, but it was never explained how he did it, not to mention that he's never shown it again. Black Panther is supposed to be superhuman, but for right now, the limit is undefined. Problem is, T'Challa has shown feats at a low-superhuman level prior to his upgrade.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Static Shock said:

" @Yaujtapool: The only superhuman feat I've seen from Snake-Eyes was the fact that he flipped over a tank. He doesn't do a lot things humans are capable of, but it was never explained how he did it, not to mention that he's never shown it again. Black Panther is supposed to be superhuman, but for right now, the limit is undefined. Problem is, T'Challa has shown feats at a low-superhuman level prior to his upgrade. "

Thats also the only superhuman feat im aware of Snake eyes performing, at least when it comes to strength .

Im sure that T'challas upgrade would place him at a low level methuman level.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock
@Yaujtapool said:
" Im sure that T'challas upgrade would place him at a low level methuman level. "
True, but even before that, he had strength feats that put him at the level already. He wasn't exactly peak-human, despite what the Handbooks say.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Static Shock said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" Im sure that T'challas upgrade would place him at a low level methuman level. "
True, but even before that, he had strength feats that put him at the level already. He wasn't exactly peak-human, despite what the Handbooks say. "
Indeed but perhaps this upgrade is just here to make it official, since marvel was still at the time going on the peak human story but with it official that he is a metahuman they could get away with these feats.

Ofcourse i could be wrong and this might be a genuine upgrade.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP But not easy at all
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock
@Yaujtapool said:
" Indeed but perhaps this upgrade is just here to make it official, since marvel was still at the time going on the peak human story but with it official that he is a metahuman they could get away with these feats.  Ofcourse i could be wrong and this might be a genuine upgrade. "
Or, maybe Mayberry hasn't done all of his research on T'Challa's physical abilities prior to Doomwar.
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yaujtapool
@Static Shock said:
" @Yaujtapool said:
" Indeed but perhaps this upgrade is just here to make it official, since marvel was still at the time going on the peak human story but with it official that he is a metahuman they could get away with these feats.  Ofcourse i could be wrong and this might be a genuine upgrade. "
Or, maybe Mayberry hasn't done all of his research on T'Challa's physical abilities prior to Doomwar. "
Definitely a possibility .
IC3MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By IC3MAN

T Challa 4 the win

skprgb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By skprgb

Black Panther

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Does Panther have his vibranium suit? If not, I see Snake Eyes wining. Even with it, Snake Eyes would give tchalla a great fight.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a great fight

Gambit1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After a very very tough fight Black Panther and Snake Eyes shake hands and part as allies. Yeah I know. I hate the thought of SE losing.