#1 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
Prometheus
Black Panther
#2 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 -   Random encounter.

Round 2 -    Both get one week of prep time.

#3 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus.Easy.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. I'll make a case later.

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.

Prep with his resources?  lol

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Prometheous

2-Black Panther

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
Prometheus could win in a Random Encounter... but with Prep Time... T Challa will take him down
#8 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Black Panther in both scenarios.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem said:
" I'll go with Black Panther in both scenarios. "
You sure? Batman couldn't even beat Prometheus in a random encounter because of the neural chaff lights on his armor. They break an opponent's concentration.
#10 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: I think that T'Challa's anti-metal claws, energy daggers, and vibranium armor will give him an edge.  BP will have an easier time penetrating Prometheus' defences rather than the other way around.
#11 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem said:
" @Static Shock: I think that T'Challa's anti-metal claws, energy daggers, and vibranium armor will give him an edge.  BP will have an easier time penetrating Prometheus' defences rather than the other way around. "
How are you going to break a man's defenses when the lights on his armor break your concentration to the point where you can't do anything? Your post doesn't even address the subject at hand. 
#12 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: He could disable the lights from a distance with his projectile energy daggers.
#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem said:
" @Static Shock: He could disable the lights from a distance with his projectile energy daggers. "
In a random encounter where T'Challa doesn't know anything about Prometheus, it's not going to happen. The lights would affect him first before his even able to pull out his daggers, and Prometheus would capitalize on that and beat the crap out of him, just like he did with Batman.
#14 Posted by kadeem (2870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: T'Challa's armor provides much better protection than Batman's so his is going to able to take more damage from Prometheus. T'Challa during that moment will retreat from his opponent's reach and then disable the lights with his daggers.  Then the battle is on.
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@kadeem said:
" @Static Shock: T'Challa's armor provides much better protection than Batman's so his is going to able to take more damage from Prometheus. T'Challa during that moment will retreat from his opponent's reach and then disable the lights with his daggers. "
I don't think you understand. Even with his concentration broken, retreating would be difficult. While beating on him, he could keep the lights for added effect. While his suit can withstand most of the force from his blows, Prometheus could beat on him with his nightstick (it could shatter steel), which would do a lot more damage than ordinary physical attacks.
#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (14107 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus

T'Challa.

#17 Posted by _slim_ (13050 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Prometheus
Round 2: Black Panther

#18 Posted by never give up (9453 posts) - - Show Bio

bump