Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Round 1:2 hours of prep 
Round 2: No prep 

Both have all there equipment. 
Fight is in Africa. 
Bloodlusted 
I was debating with somebody on Electricferret about who would win. So I want to hear from you guys.  
I cant believe this has not been done before.
Who wins? 

Note:This is not the current depowered T'challa from the new Daredevil series.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@King-Stranglehold da first: 

Hmmm.... Tough fight. I'm gonna go with Panther but I am not secure on this choice.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By superdemon

Chief.

Panther doesn't possess the power to penetrate Chief's shields. Chief is stronger and just as fast. BP may have him in Martial Arts, but John has him in combat experience. He won't hesitate to kill BP either. 

A dude who can survive atmospheric entry and land on the ground in nothing but his armor is not losing to BP, or anyone around that level. John outside his armor would be a better fight. However, I think John would lose that one.

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@superdemon:  BP's Armor is no slouch either. Takes hits and falls like nothing.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Lets get this debate rolling!  

=]

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheDEMON!
@superdemon said:
" Chief.  Panther doesn't possess the power to penetrate Chief's shields. Chief is stronger and just as fast. BP may have him in Martial Arts, but John has him in combat experience. He won't hesitate to kill BP either.   A dude who can survive atmospheric entry and land on the ground in nothing but his armor is not losing to BP, or anyone around that level. John outside his armor would be a better fight. However, I think John would lose that one. "
BP is much quicker and BP has his anti claws which can cut through all metals(even adamantium). Also Bps armor took blows from Hulk and Namor. Chifeweapons will be no use to him. Except if he has plasma weapons, but those belong to the covenant. 
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By superdemon
@TheDEMON! said:
" @superdemon said:
" Chief.  Panther doesn't possess the power to penetrate Chief's shields. Chief is stronger and just as fast. BP may have him in Martial Arts, but John has him in combat experience. He won't hesitate to kill BP either.   A dude who can survive atmospheric entry and land on the ground in nothing but his armor is not losing to BP, or anyone around that level. John outside his armor would be a better fight. However, I think John would lose that one. "
BP is much quicker and BP has his anti claws which can cut through all metals(even adamantium). Also Bps armor took blows from Hulk and Namor. Chifeweapons will be no use to him. Except if he has plasma weapons, but those belong to the covenant.  "
BP is not faster. John is about as fast as Captain America without his suit. The suit augments his speed to levels even he had to get used to. Vibranium claws are not getting through Master Chief's force field. UNSC weapon manufacture adopted the plasma technology and actually started equipping ODST's and Master chief with plasma weapons. So, BP's screwed.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shonen2

Is Master chief African descent or Caucasian ? this is the deciding factor.

superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By superdemon
@shonen2 said:
" Is Master chief African descent or Caucasian ? this is the deciding factor. "
LMFAO. He's Caucasian.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By jasraj
Master Chief fell from space and survived, his armour and durability is too good
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cats

Chief

shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By shonen2
@superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

LMFAO. He's Caucasian. "

Thank you for that info well that means  Black Panther loses then.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By superdemon
@shonen2 said:
" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

LMFAO. He's Caucasian. "

Thank you for that info well that means  Black Panther loses then. "
Not cool.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shonen2
@superdemon said:
" @shonen2 said:
" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

LMFAO. He's Caucasian. "

Not cool. "
Did i say something wrong ?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By superdemon
@shonen2 said:
" @superdemon said:
" @shonen2 said:
" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

LMFAO. He's Caucasian. "

Not cool. "
Did i say something wrong ? "
You basically said BP loses because he's African.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shonen2
@superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:
" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

LMFAO. He's Caucasian. "

Not cool. "
You basically said BP loses because he's African. "
No Black panther loses because Master chief has better tech. I was just curious of chief race because it was thought he was black a good while back.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@shonen2:  He's white and I believe he has Blond hair. 

Anyways he is a super soldier like Cap and has a bad ass suit. But I wouldn't doubt that the Panthers laser sword and Vibranium claws could penetrate his field.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By superdemon
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @shonen2:  He's white and I believe he has Blond hair. Anyways he is a super soldier like Cap and has a bad ass suit. But I wouldn't doubt that the Panthers laser sword and Vibranium claws could penetrate his field. "

What? Scorpion Tank shells can't even get passed them. Plus, BP might not be able to hi John. John is faster IMO.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDEMON!
@superdemon said:

@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

BP is much quicker and BP has his anti claws which can cut through all metals(even adamantium). Also Bps armor took blows from Hulk and Namor. Chifeweapons will be no use to him. Except if he has plasma weapons, but those belong to the covenant.  "
BP is not faster. John is about as fast as Captain America without his suit. The suit augments his speed to levels even he had to get used to. Vibranium claws are not getting through Master Chief's force field. UNSC weapon manufacture adopted the plasma technology and actually started equipping ODST's and Master chief with plasma weapons. So, BP's screwed. "
BP has good tech too. Hecan make Chief misfire bu using this device.    What I meant was BP is more agile and the herds he eats that are powered by the panther god make him stronger,more durable,faster and stronger. Also BP doesn't have to kill him but stalement him like he did Mephisto and Magneto. The claws that BP has is anti metal which cuts through any metal. In the Halo game bullets have gotten through Johns armor. Also what about his energy dagger one hit kill to the nerves. I think BP can take any kinectic energy Chief throws at him and making the armor tougher. 

I disagree on Chief being much faster, because he was bale to hang with Wolverine,Iron man,Namor,Cap and many other top dogs.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FLCL1
@shonen2 said:
"@superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:
" @superdemon said:

" @shonen2 said:

LMFAO. He's Caucasian. "

Not cool. "
You basically said BP loses because he's African. "
No Black panther loses because Master chief has better tech. I was just curious of chief race because it was thought he was black a good while back. "

stop trolling 
you clearly said:"Thank you for that info well that means  Black Panther loses then." 

you even said it was the deciding factor  

ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@superdemon:  I do agree, Chief is faster in his suit but not by much and the Tank shells are nothing compared to Vibranium. It's an anti-metal that can cut through any metallic substance and is even used to hold mystical energies. If gunfire can eventually penetrate the Shield the Vibranium should do it easily.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By superdemon
@TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

BP is not faster. John is about as fast as Captain America without his suit. The suit augments his speed to levels even he had to get used to. Vibranium claws are not getting through Master Chief's force field. UNSC weapon manufacture adopted the plasma technology and actually started equipping ODST's and Master chief with plasma weapons. So, BP's screwed. "
BP has good tech too. Hecan make Chief misfire bu using this device.    What I meant was BP is more agile and the herds he eats that are powered by the panther god make him stronger,more durable,faster and stronger. Also BP doesn't have to kill him but stalement him like he did Mephisto and Magneto. The claws that BP has is anti metal which cuts through any metal. In the Halo game bullets have gotten through Johns armor. Also what about his energy dagger one hit kill to the nerves. I think BP can take any kinectic energy Chief throws at him and making the armor tougher.  I disagree on Chief being much faster, because he was bale to hang with Wolverine,Iron man,Namor,Cap and many other top dogs. "
 Chief's armor is immune to outside interference like EMP's etc. BP's heart Shaped herb is no better than the Super Soldier Serum. MC has received a similar SSS as well as carbon fiber bones, bionic implants and the armor just tops it all off making his faster, more agile, and stronger.

Bullets only went through his armor because his shield wasn't permanently incorporated into his armor. It has been upgraded to include a standard shield that doesn't deplete unless Nukes or something of that caliber are hitting it. His claws are not getting through. Plus, the games have hardly any detail compared to the novels.

Master Chief is about as fast as Captain America is without his armor. With the MJOLNIR armor his speed is increased so much he literally looks like a blur to regular humans. His strength is on a level which allows him to easily rip plating and armor from futuristic space ships. 
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheDEMON!
@ThaMessenger07:  

Agreed, but I disagree with Chief being faster. 
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By superdemon
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @superdemon:  I do agree, Chief is faster in his suit but not by much and the Tank shells are nothing compared to Vibranium. It's an anti-metal that can cut through any metallic substance and is even used to hold mystical energies. If gunfire can eventually penetrate the Shield the Vibranium should do it easily. "
I already touched on this.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@TheDEMON!:  He should be. His enhancements puts him at slightly beyond peak. The suit enhances his already impressive attributes.

@superdemon:  The Herb is debatable as being better. Cap SSS supposedly put him at the Peak of a humans attributes and in later and some issues claim it puts him in enhanced levels. BP's Herb has always considered to be an enhancement beyond superhuman levels. Believe me I got in a heated debate about this, did a ton of research and the guy was right BP has never been considered Peak except for in some Handbooks, sites, and a few games.

As for the shield I did not know that and that Puts chief out of BP's League.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By superdemon
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @TheDEMON!:  He should be. His enhancements puts him at slightly beyond peak. The suit enhances his already impressive attributes.

@superdemon:  The Herb is debatable as being better. Cap SSS supposedly put him at the Peak of a humans attributes and in later and some issues claim it puts him in enhanced levels. BP's Herb has always considered to be an enhancement beyond superhuman levels. Believe me I got in a heated debate about this, did a ton of research and the guy was right BP has never been considered Peak except for in some Handbooks, sites, and a few games.  As for the shield I did not know that and that Puts chief out of BP's League. "
I'll agree on the SSS vs Herb debate that the Herb > SSS. It's a fair comparison though.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheDEMON!
@superdemon said:
" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

BP has good tech too. Hecan make Chief misfire bu using this device.    What I meant was BP is more agile and the herds he eats that are powered by the panther god make him stronger,more durable,faster and stronger. Also BP doesn't have to kill him but stalement him like he did Mephisto and Magneto. The claws that BP has is anti metal which cuts through any metal. In the Halo game bullets have gotten through Johns armor. Also what about his energy dagger one hit kill to the nerves. I think BP can take any kinectic energy Chief throws at him and making the armor tougher.  I disagree on Chief being much faster, because he was bale to hang with Wolverine,Iron man,Namor,Cap and many other top dogs. "
 Chief's armor is immune to outside interference like EMP's etc. BP's heart Shaped herb is no better than the Super Soldier Serum. MC has received a similar SSS as well as carbon fiber bones, bionic implants and the armor just tops it all off making his faster, more agile, and stronger.

Bullets only went through his armor because his shield wasn't permanently incorporated into his armor. It has been upgraded to include a standard shield that doesn't deplete unless Nukes or something of that caliber are hitting it. His claws are not getting through. Plus, the games have hardly any detail compared to the novels.

Master Chief is about as fast as Captain America is without his armor. With the MJOLNIR armor his speed is increased so much he literally looks like a blur to regular humans. His strength is on a level which allows him to easily rip plating and armor from futuristic space ships.  "
Okay I agree that Master is faster, but he does not use plasma weapons and they are not his primarily weapon. Bps armor can take bullets from Chiefs weapons. But still think he can hang with him because he went up against other fast people that are just as fast as MC.

I would also like to address that even if had plasma weapons,BP took plasma shots and energy shots from iron man and Iron fist.  

Also Bps Armor took shots from the Hulk.
No Caption Provided
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheDEMON!
@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

Master Chief is about as fast as Captain America is without his armor. With the MJOLNIR armor his speed is increased so much he literally looks like a blur to regular humans. His strength is on a level which allows him to easily rip plating and armor from futuristic space ships.  "
Okay I agree that Master is faster, but he does not use plasma weapons and they are not his primarily weapon. Bps armor can take bullets from Chiefs weapons. But still think he can hang with him because he went up against other fast people that are just as fast as MC.

I would also like to address that even if had plasma weapons,BP took plasma shots and energy shots from iron man and Iron fist.  

No Caption Provided
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By superdemon
@TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

No Caption Provided
"
Taking physical shots from those guys doesn't mean a thing. In the Halo Novels the plasma is said to be as hot as stars. Has BP's armor ever encountered something this hot? Not to my recollection. And I've already touched on that too. 

@superdemon

said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

BP is not faster. John is about as fast as Captain America without his suit. The suit augments his speed to levels even he had to get used to. Vibranium claws are not getting through Master Chief's force field. UNSC weapon manufactures adopted the covenant plasma technology and actually started equipping ODST's and Master chief with plasma weapons. So, BP's screwed. "
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheDEMON!
@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

@superdemon said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

No Caption Provided
"
Taking physical shots from those guys doesn't mean a thing. In the Halo Novels the plasma is said to be as hot as stars. Has BP's armor ever encountered something this hot? Not to my recollection. And I've already touched on that too. 

@superdemon

said:

" @TheDEMON! said:

" @superdemon said:

BP is not faster. John is about as fast as Captain America without his suit. The suit augments his speed to levels even he had to get used to. Vibranium claws are not getting through Master Chief's force field. UNSC weapon manufactures adopted the covenant plasma technology and actually started equipping ODST's and Master chief with plasma weapons. So, BP's screwed. "
"
You have some valid points. But I do not agree that MC is screwed. Black Panther is just as a good strategist(or even better) as MC. The plasma can cause a problem, but they are easier to see then bullets and BP has dodged them before with ease. The plasma pistols take a long time to shoot and the plasma rifles are way easier to see then a bullet. 

As I said again, BP was able to hang with Iron man, who is above MC in tech.    

Note these images are not in order.
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@superdemon:  It is a fair comparison. I really don't see how panther can win now if Chiefs field is that strong. Do you have any evidence to support his shields durability?
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By superdemon
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @superdemon:  It is a fair comparison. I really don't see how panther can win now if Chiefs field is that strong. Do you have any evidence to support his shields durability? "
The novels. His shields withstand rock-it launcher bombs which a pretty much mini nukes. Scorpion tank shells can't pass them. These shields are not around in The Fall of Reach, but in the later novels where his armor has received a few upgrades.

@TheDEMON!: Yes, he can hang with Iron Man who is not nearly as as skilled and doesn't go for the instant kill like Chief does. John is trained to eliminate the target by any means necessary - as quick as he can. He will kill without blinking. And don't forget about plasma grenades. He just has to push one of those into BP's chest and it's game over. MC's more than capable of tagging BP.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@superdemon said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:
" @superdemon:  It is a fair comparison. I really don't see how panther can win now if Chiefs field is that strong. Do you have any evidence to support his shields durability? "
The novels. His shields withstand rock-it launcher bombs which a pretty much mini nukes. Scorpion tank shells can't pass them. These shields are not around in The Fall of Reach, but in the later novels where his armor has received a few upgrades.

@TheDEMON!: Yes, he can hang with Iron Man who is not nearly as as skilled and doesn't go for the instant kill like Chief does. John is trained to eliminate the target by any means necessary - as quick as he can. He will kill without blinking. And don't forget about plasma grenades. He just has to push one of those into BP's chest and it's game over. MC's more than capable of tagging BP. "
 both your points are false. the chief was never hit directly in any of the books with a rocket. the chief was never hit with a scorpian tank shell either. if u play the games, either of these weapons can 1 shot the chief. a brute was able to melee the chiefs shields off. i dont think BP is as strong as a brute, so it would be pretty difficult for him to physically break MC's shield.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By superdemon
@ShiZZmAhh said:
" @superdemon said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:

@TheDEMON!: Yes, he can hang with Iron Man who is not nearly as as skilled and doesn't go for the instant kill like Chief does. John is trained to eliminate the target by any means necessary - as quick as he can. He will kill without blinking. And don't forget about plasma grenades. He just has to push one of those into BP's chest and it's game over. MC's more than capable of tagging BP. "
 both your points are false. the chief was never hit directly in any of the books with a rocket. the chief was never hit with a scorpian tank shell either. if u play the games, either of these weapons can 1 shot the chief. a brute was able to melee the chiefs shields off. i dont think BP is as strong as a brute, so it would be pretty difficult for him to physically break MC's shield. "
Both of my points are 100% true. Even in the Fall of Reach when they were sent into the obstacle course for testing the MJOLBNIR armor a Rock-It launcher shell landed directly beside them. They were injured, but got up and finished the course without any other issues.  This was Beta MJOLNIR armor. The armor received 3 upgrades since then. The forcefield was the most detailed upgrade in the novel so yes, it could take a rock-it launcher easily.

In the later books John DID take a scorpion tank shell and the armor lock shield blocked it without issues. If you play either of the games, armor lock is almost impenetrable.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@superdemon said:
" @ShiZZmAhh said:
" @superdemon said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:

both your points are false. the chief was never hit directly in any of the books with a rocket. the chief was never hit with a scorpian tank shell either. if u play the games, either of these weapons can 1 shot the chief. a brute was able to melee the chiefs shields off. i dont think BP is as strong as a brute, so it would be pretty difficult for him to physically break MC's shield. "
Both of my points are 100% true. Even in the Fall of Reach when they were sent into the obstacle course for testing the MJOLBNIR armor a Rock-It launcher shell landed directly beside them. They were injured, but got up and finished the course without any other issues.  This was Beta MJOLNIR armor. The armor received 3 upgrades since then. The forcefield was the most detailed upgrade in the novel so yes, it could take a rock-it launcher easily.  In the later books John DID take a scorpion tank shell and the armor lock shield blocked it without issues. If you play either of the games, armor lock is almost impenetrable. "
he deflected the missile and it landed beside him. it did not hit him directly. plus im pretty sure his shield was drained after that. ahh i forget about armor lock. yes you are correct about the armor lock ability, however, unless this ability is activated his regular shields cannot withstand tank rounds or rockets. but my points are still valid.  melee attacks by a strong enough opponent can drain his shield or even break it.
superdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By superdemon
@ShiZZmAhh said:
" @superdemon said:
" @ShiZZmAhh said:
" @superdemon said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:

Both of my points are 100% true. Even in the Fall of Reach when they were sent into the obstacle course for testing the MJOLBNIR armor a Rock-It launcher shell landed directly beside them. They were injured, but got up and finished the course without any other issues.  This was Beta MJOLNIR armor. The armor received 3 upgrades since then. The forcefield was the most detailed upgrade in the novel so yes, it could take a rock-it launcher easily.  In the later books John DID take a scorpion tank shell and the armor lock shield blocked it without issues. If you play either of the games, armor lock is almost impenetrable. "
he deflected the missile and it landed beside him. it did not hit him directly. plus im pretty sure his shield was drained after that. ahh i forget about armor lock. yes you are correct about the armor lock ability, however, unless this ability is activated his regular shields cannot withstand tank rounds or rockets. but my points are still valid.  melee attacks by a strong enough opponent can drain his shield or even break it. "
Exactly. Beside him. And that wasn't even the real MJOLNIR armor. When it came time to fight on reach Dr. Halsey revelaed the real armor with shields that were twice as strong, faster, etc. Then, in the other books his armor receives 2 more upgrades with updated shields that IMO should be able to withstand a rock-it with ease. 

Still, BP is nothing compared to Brutes in the physical department. Their hammers are even more deadly then the energy swords the Elites use.
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@superdemon:  i understand that his armor was upgraded....the events that took place in halo 3 disprove everything you're saying. the last time we saw MC was in halo 3, so put in halo 3 and let someone shoot you with a rocket....u die.  allow someone to shoot you with the tank....you die. go up to an elite or brute, their melee attacks drain your shield. melee attacks from other spartans drain your shield...my point is, his regular shield is not as strong as you are making it out to be.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheDEMON!
@ShiZZmAhh:  

If melee attacks drain his shielding, then I think BPs anti metal can go through it since it absorbs kinetic energy and wouldn't that mess up the shielding?
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheDEMON!

Also what about BPS Ebony sword which can cut through anything?

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@TheDEMON! said:
" @ShiZZmAhh:   If melee attacks drain his shielding, then I think BPs anti metal can go through it since it absorbs kinetic energy and wouldn't that mess up the shielding? "
maybe, honestly i dont even know. has there been any instances of his claws disrupting shields before? he could do some damage to MC's suit if he were able to get the shields down, but i dont even know if his claws would have any affect on the shield. 

@TheDEMON! said:
" Also what about BPS Ebony sword which can cut through anything? "

im not even sure if BP has the ebony blade right now. i think his energy daggers may help him out. however, the chief has taken an elite with an energy sword hand to hand so i dont know.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheDEMON!
@ShiZZmAhh said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" @ShiZZmAhh:   If melee attacks drain his shielding, then I think BPs anti metal can go through it since it absorbs kinetic energy and wouldn't that mess up the shielding? "
maybe, honestly i dont even know. has there been any instances of his claws disrupting shields before? he could do some damage to MC's suit if he were able to get the shields down, but i dont even know if his claws would have any affect on the shield. 

@TheDEMON! said:
im not even sure if BP has the ebony blade right now. i think his energy daggers may help him out. however, the chief has taken an elite with an energy sword hand to hand so i dont know. "
interesting. But the daggers are one hit kill and even Wolverine was said not to survive one in the Black Panther vs Wolverine thread.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@superdemon said:

" Chief.  Panther doesn't possess the power to penetrate Chief's shields.

T'Challa's energy daggers have disabled Iron Man's forcefields and Skrull forcefield with ease. Both Iron Man and Skrulls have superior technology. 

@TheDEMON! said:

"BP has good tech too. Hecan make Chief misfire bu using this device.  

There's a device in his belt that makes conventional firearms explode (handguns, assault rifles, sub-machines guns, etc). It was never tested on alien technology, so there's no telling if it would work on Covenent (alien) weapons. Most of their weapons are plasma-based, and I think the device in T'Challa's belt works best against (and only) bullets.

@TheDEMON! said:

"Also BP doesn't have to kill him but stalement him like he did Mephisto and Magneto.

He never stalemated Magneto. T'Challa was suffering from a brain aneurysm after his fight with Iron Fist, and he used to hallucinate about Magneto bothering him. The fight that he had with Magneto wasn't an actual fight, but it was his sick mind playing tricks on him. This same hallucination made him attack Vibraxas and Queen Divine Justice (whom he almost killed during the war against the White Gorillas).

@TheDEMON! said:

Iron Fist's mystical Chi and Iron Man's repulsor blasts aren't the same as plasma. Iron Man's repulsor blasts are based on light and some other forms of electromagnetic energy. Iron Fist's Chi is supernatural, and even then, that's a bad example because the Chi was powerful enough shred the Vibranium suit and still hurt T'Challa significantly.

@superdemon said: 

Taking physical shots from those guys doesn't mean a thing. In the Halo Novels the plasma is said to be as hot as stars. Has BP's armor ever encountered something this hot? Not to my recollection. 

The Silver Surfer once blasted T'Challa with cosmic energy, and the suit was unharmed. Silver Surfer later realized that T'Challa was playing possum (acting like the blast KO'ed him, when it didn't). Then again, it was a low-level blast and not a serious one.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, for those that don't know, T'Challa is currently depowered. He no longer has his enhancement from the Panther God. He was in recent Daredevil issues, watching over Hell's Kitchen (and he was stated to lose his powers when that point comes).

So, there's no reason to think that T'Challa is physically capable of handling Master Chief (unless the Stranglehold is using the original version of T'Challa with enhancements).

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheDEMON!
@ShiZZmAhh said:
" @TheDEMON! said:

@TheDEMON! said:
im not even sure if BP has the ebony blade right now. i think his energy daggers may help him out. however, the chief has taken an elite with an energy sword hand to hand so i dont know. "
I think he did it to Iron man. 

I haven't kept up with his comics.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Static Shock said:
" Anyway, for those that don't know, T'Challa is currently depowered. He no longer has his enhancement from the Panther God. He was in recent Daredevil issues, watching over Hell's Kitchen (and he was stated to lose his powers when that point comes).  So, there's no reason to think that T'Challa is physically capable of handling Master Chief (unless the Stranglehold is using the original version of T'Challa with enhancements). "
Ah yes, I knew someone would say that. This is enhanced T'Challa and not the depowered one. This is so it can be a fair match and I think BP being the new Daredevil is just retarded.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock
@TheDEMON! said:
" I haven't kept up with his comics. "
The Ebony Blade was given back to Dane Whitman, by Storm.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
Ah yes, I knew someone would say that. This is enhanced T'Challa and not the depowered one. This is so it can be a fair match and I think BP being the new Daredevil is just retarded. "
OK. Just making sure.

He's not really Daredevil, but he is taking his place for a while.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Static Shock said:
" @King-Stranglehold da first said:
Ah yes, I knew someone would say that. This is enhanced T'Challa and not the depowered one. This is so it can be a fair match and I think BP being the new Daredevil is just retarded. "
OK. Just making sure.  He's not really Daredevil, but he is taking his place for a while. "
I know, which I find ridiculous.  
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@King-Stranglehold da first:@Static Shock: 

Not crazy about the him being the new Man Without Fear thing but honestly it's been a pretty good read. 

@Static Shock: I did some research and you were absolutely right I could never find anything that claims BP was peak human. He was always claimed to be Enhanced in the comics and was only peak in MUA and 4 handbooks.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Static Shock
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"Not crazy about the him being the new Man Without Fear thing but honestly it's been a pretty good read. 

@Static Shock: I did some research and you were absolutely right I could never find anything that claims BP was peak human. He was always claimed to be Enhanced in the comics and was only peak in MUA and 4 handbooks. "
Yeah, man. It was only in handbooks. Might be different for Captain America, though. I haven't read all of Cap's appearances, but I've read through most of them. However, I had a discussion with a friend that has read every single Captain America appearance, and he said that he was once labeled as peak-human several decades ago, despite the obvious low-superhuman feats. It's just that Marvel writers (Mark Millar and the like) have recently been classifying him as enhanced-human and all other related terms to match his feats. So, you were right about that one there.

I apologize if I came off as egotistical about all this.