Black Panther vs Magneto: A battle for the ages...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
"Mags powers don't affect  vibranium.  "
I wouldn't say all that.... "

Why not? Everyone keeps saying what Magneto can and can't do to Panther. Vibranium absorbs all energy. Magneto's powers are energy based. That should be the end of that discussion but some people ( not just you Static) don't want to take the facts for what they are. Panther has the defense against Magneto's magnetism.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Mr Creesy said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
Why not? Everyone keeps saying what Magneto can and can't do to Panther. Vibranium absorbs all energy. Magneto's powers are energy based. That should be the end of that discussion but some people ( not just you Static) don't want to take the facts for what they are. Panther has the defense against Magneto's magnetism. "
If that were true, then Captain Americas shield would have been immune to Magneto's powers, given it's vibranium properties. This is not the case.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Mr Creesy said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
Why not? Everyone keeps saying what Magneto can and can't do to Panther. Vibranium absorbs all energy. Magneto's powers are energy based. That should be the end of that discussion but some people ( not just you Static) don't want to take the facts for what they are. Panther has the defense against Magneto's magnetism. "
If that were true, then Captain Americas shield would have been immune to Magneto's powers, given it's vibranium properties. This is not the case. "

Captain America's shield is not pure vibranium. Magneto could have very well been affecting the adamantium and iron qualities of the shield and not the vibranium. Vibranium absorbs all energy. Magneto's energy should not be the exception.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Mr Creesy said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Mr Creesy said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Umbraa said:
If that were true, then Captain Americas shield would have been immune to Magneto's powers, given it's vibranium properties. This is not the case. "
Captain America's shield is not pure vibranium. Magneto could have very well been affecting the adamantium and iron qualities of the shield and not the vibranium. Vibranium absorbs all energy. Magneto's energy should not be the exception. "
By your logic, the Vibranium qualities would have absorbed his energy. Which was not the case.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Lance Uppercut said:
By your logic, the Vibranium qualities would have absorbed his energy. Which was not the case. " 

Maybe Magneto found a way to still move the other metals that weren't vibranium in Cap's shield. I don't know. What I do know is that pure vibranium with no other metal interactions should not be effected by Magneto's magentism. Vibranium absorbs all energy componets. Magneto's powers are energy based. These are the facts. Until Magneto picks up Panther and crushes him in his vibranium suit, I will continue to believe that he can't do such a feat cause the facts say other wise. Don't say by my logic. Its Marvel's logic.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#156  Edited By Static Shock
@Mr Creesy said:
" Vibranium absorbs all energy.
This is incorrect. Vibranium doesn't absorb all energy. To date, it's shown to be unaffected against lightning, energy based on the electromagnetic spectrum, lasers, kinetic force, and sound energy. There are various forms of energy in the universe (probably millions), and there's nothing shown that make able to absorb all of them. Perfect example is Iron Fist's chi. The suit was unable to absorb the force from those attacks, and the chi was mystically enhanced. But still, it's energy, and the suit couldn't absorb that.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
" @Mr Creesy said:
" Vibranium absorbs all energy.
This is incorrect. Vibranium doesn't absorb all energy. To date, it's shown to be unaffected against lightning, energy based on the electromagnetic spectrum, lasers, kinetic force, and sound energy. There are various forms of energy in the universe (probably millions), and there's nothing shown that make able to absorb all of them. Perfect example is Iron Fist's chi. The suit was unable to absorb the force from those attacks, and the chi was mystically enhanced. But still, it's energy, and the suit couldn't absorb that. "

Hmmmm...(Mister Creesy is wondering why Static always makes perfect sense). I have to give that one some thought but it definetly appears that my absorbing arguement has some serious obstacles to over come.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
Perfect example is Iron Fist's chi. The suit was unable to absorb the force from those attacks, and the chi was mystically enhanced. But still, it's energy, and the suit couldn't absorb that. "
Are you sure Panther was wearing his vibranium suit when Iron Fist damaged it?
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#159  Edited By yodagod
@Mr Creesy said:
"
@yodagod said:

@Mr Creesy: 

Mr. Creesy, I saw in Mr Terrific vs Black Panther that you were thinking of argueing for BP because of the shield-breaker ability of his daggers.  It doesn't apply here.  They can break tech shields.  Magneto's are raised with his power as a warping of the electromagnetic  field and gravitons.  

Who is to say that tech shields are weaker just because they're not mutant powered based? Just because Panther hasn't had the chance to break Magneto's forcefields doesn't mean that he can't and if he can break them then what? How does Magneto shrug off 40 rapid fire energy daggers to his old shrivled body? He doesn't... 

Saying that Magneto can destroy the most advanced country in the Marvel Universe (Wakanda), without a fight is just ludicris. The Magneto your describing should never be beaten but he has been beaten. Therefore he has flaws that can be exploited and Panther is the perfect character to exploit those flaws. Dr. Doom did it. Why not Panther? 
Let's debate shall we?

"

You really think that shields that are a combination of electromagnetic energy and gravitonic manipulation, that can channel all the power of the entire planet's em field in one place, and can hold against the Phoenix and Galactus can be pierced by BP's daggers?  Seriously?  The daggers were designed to break tech shields which work in a variety of ways, but at less than a fraction of a fraction of the power Magneto can generate.  Magneto can destroy the entire world.  He is nearly unstoppable, and in the vast majority of cases he hasen't been defeated so much as dissuaded from a particular course of action.  He basically has Thanos's weakness that he loses because he wants to lose.  Take that away because he's angry with someone or something for example and what exactly can BP do.Most of the time Mags is doing his best to ensure that as few people are harmed as possible, especially the mutants who are his typical foes.  The few times he has unleashed have been to devastating effect.  He has torn entire cities and countries apart and sunken them in volcanoes of his own creation, he has created worldwide EM pulses,and has stopped the Earth's rotation.  His biggest flaw is his conscience.  Even with prep Mags is almost unstoppable.  Bp's only real chance is to lie and try to convince Mags that he's also a mutant, so maybe Magneto will settle for beating him and not just kill him outright.  Everyone seems to think that Mags is limited to magnetism and even then just enough to move a battleship.  That is not the case.  As far as the suit goes, Magneto has been shown manipulating ceramic and plastic thanks to his ability to manipulate matter and energy, and even if for whatever reason he can't manipulate something directly, he can still manipulate the energy around it. Even being unable to affect the suit, which I still don't buy, Magneto can still open a volcano under BP or open a black hole above him or BFR him into space.  Even if you limit him to just magnetism, all he needs do is pull up ore from the ground and his surroundings, encase BP inside, strengthen it to impervious levels and or repair it as BP claws the inside, and wait for BP to suffocate.  Or he could do the same thing and crush him.  Magneto has on at least 2 occasions killed millions of people with a single thought, and all the Earth's governments and heroes were powerless to prevent it.  They tried to kill him multiple times with weapons created by Tony Stark, Dr Doom, and T'challa.  They've nuked him.  They've wiped his mind (after a prolonged astral/physical battle). They've depowered him.  He is still here.  He has his powers again.  And he's more dangerous than ever.  All the scenarios I've presented are a surprised Magneto with no prep.  Give Mags prep and this becomes something else entirely, since tech that takes BP weeks to envision, engineer, and build  Magneto can create with a single thought.  I've given at least two dozen ways Mags could destroy BP , give me something that BP can do to Mags that involves more than his imagination and a much weaker Magneto. 

p.s. 
Magneto is old, his body is not.  He is in a much younger clone body.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Mr Creesy
@yodagod:
Okay...Okay...I had enough. I concede my defeat. Panther is dead in whatever scenario I put him in. I have to disagree though with the part about Panther taking weeks to come up with inventions. That's just not true. Anyhow, thanks to all those who debated (on both sides). I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. May Panther have better battles to come, but for now the memory of this bitter defeat stands as a testament to Magneto's power. 

P.S. - You made such an compelling case here for Magneto. You might want to copy and paste your last post and place it for Mags defense vs John Stewart. I tried defending Mags, but he gets murdered in every scenario. Good Luck!!
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By yodagod
@Mr Creesy:
Thanks.  I enjoyed debating you as well.  It takes work to make basically a human character a challenge for someone with Mags powers and you did a great job.   
Mags, as powerful as he is isn't quite in the same league as a GL, though everyone will say it's a curbstomp when it isn't.  It's much closer than most would think, and hinges on his energy manipulative abilities. There are a few DC fanboys who jump on anything about GL or Flash like StormAmazonPhoenix does for any X-men battle.  But if Magneto ever realizes his potential he'll be able to pwn GLs.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Static Shock
@Mr Creesy said:
Are you sure Panther was wearing his vibranium suit when Iron Fist damaged it? "
I don't see why he wouldn't be. It was standard in volume 3. The same exact suit that took a blow from Namor and the Hulk. Why wouldn't he be wearing it?
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
"@Mr Creesy said:
Are you sure Panther was wearing his vibranium suit when Iron Fist damaged it? "
I don't see why he wouldn't be. It was standard in volume 3. The same exact suit that took a blow from Namor and the Hulk. Why wouldn't he be wearing it? "

Panther has several different kinds of suits. Sometimes he switches them up and not all of them are vibranium weave. I seen the damage Iron Fist did to Panther's suit (it was devestating). It made me wonder if the suit was vibranium weave or not because I felt the suit should have been able to take tIF's blows without being damaged if it really was woven with vibranium.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By FLCL1
@*Void* said:
" BP is simply out classed "
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Static Shock
@Mr Creesy said:
Panther has several different kinds of suits. Sometimes he switches them up and not all of them are vibranium weave. I seen the damage Iron Fist did to Panther's suit (it was devestating). It made me wonder if the suit was vibranium weave or not because I felt the suit should have been able to take tIF's blows without being damaged if it really was woven with vibranium. "
If it wasn't the vibranium suit, then how did Black Panther survive the assaults (that were mystically powered up past Iron Fist's normal Chi levels)? Even though the suit tore, it still offered Black Panther protection. If not, he would have been killed rather than getting knocked out.  If it wasn't the vibranium suit, he would have ended up like the Iron Fist killer at the end of the fight. Without a head. In any case, the vibranium suit in volume 3 was standard. There's no reason for me to assume he didn't always have it on.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
"@Mr Creesy said:
Panther has several different kinds of suits. Sometimes he switches them up and not all of them are vibranium weave. I seen the damage Iron Fist did to Panther's suit (it was devestating). It made me wonder if the suit was vibranium weave or not because I felt the suit should have been able to take tIF's blows without being damaged if it really was woven with vibranium. "
If it wasn't the vibranium suit, then how did Black Panther survive the assaults (that were mystically powered up past Iron Fist's normal Chi levels)? Even though the suit tore, it still offered Black Panther protection. If not, he would have been killed rather than getting knocked out.  If it wasn't the vibranium suit, he would have ended up like the Iron Fist killer at the end of the fight. Without a head. In any case, the vibranium suit in volume 3 was standard. There's no reason for me to assume he didn't always have it on. "

That's fair.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
"@Mr Creesy said:
If it wasn't the vibranium suit, then how did Black Panther survive the assaults (that were mystically powered up past Iron Fist's normal Chi levels)? Even though the suit tore, it still offered Black Panther protection. If not, he would have been killed rather than getting knocked out.  If it wasn't the vibranium suit, he would have ended up like the Iron Fist killer at the end of the fight. Without a head. In any case, the vibranium suit in volume 3 was standard. There's no reason for me to assume he didn't always have it on. "

I went to the comic store today and got the issue after Iron Fist and BP fought. It clearly states that Panther only survived IF's punches because of the vibranium weave in his suit. That clears up the issue whether Panther's vibranium suit can be destroyed are not. It definetly can be destroyed. So you were right. 
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#168  Edited By Son Of Storm

SO who wins?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#169  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Mr Creesy said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
"SO who wins? "
LOL..Are you being funny?  "

Nope......

...really not keeping track of this battle///but if I were to jump in Magneto without braking a sweat.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mr Creesy
@yodagod said:
"@Mr Creesy:   It takes work to make basically a human character a challenge for someone with Mags powers

I think a plan similar to this would take Magneto down. Mephisto has to be considered more powerful than Magneto.     

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Static Shock said:
"@Mr Creesy said:
I don't see why he wouldn't be. It was standard in volume 3. The same exact suit that took a blow from Namor and the Hulk. Why wouldn't he be wearing it? "

Priest run with the vibranium suit was vol. 2 not vol. 3.
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By sevennames27
@Mr Creesy said:
"@yodagod said:
"@Mr Creesy:   It takes work to make basically a human character a challenge for someone with Mags powers

I think a plan similar to this would take Magneto down. Mephisto has to be considered more powerful than Magneto.     

"

Wow, and I thought the writers of Black Panther were contradicting earlier established comic lore before.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Mr Creesy

@sevennames27:
What's contradicting about Panther out smarting Mephisto? If Reed Richards or Doctor Doom did it then it wouldn't be a problem right? Way back when Jack Kirby and Stan Lee were writing Black Panther, Panther was still always three steps of his opponents. That's who his character is. When he first came on the scene he out smarted the Fantastic Four. Panther was always super intellectual and superb tactician. Priest wrote him to have high tech gadgets and weapons to go along with the high tech country that he is the king of (Wakanda). Hudlin married Panther and Storm and made Wakanda unconquerable. Same character, no contradictions to be found. All Magneto's powers mean squat once Panther out smarts him and eventually takes them away. Like it or not, Panther wins. Its not his offensive capabilities that are going to beat Magneto here, its his strategic mind. If you can't accept what I just told you than accept this, Panther is the hero and heroes always win. 

For all those who don't know who Blcak Panther is or what he's about I posted a link to help you out. Here you'll find year by year comic feats by Panther which more than makes a case why Panther would own Magneto.  You might have to sign up with the website to view the thread, but trust me its worth it. A remarkable RESPECT thread this guy Thorion put together.

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,75726.0.html    

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Buckshot said:  I think T'Challa has more than a shot since the Frog's let him summon his enemy (a better version even) to do battle against himself.

T'Challa wins this without the frogs.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#176  Edited By castleking

sigh........ does panther get his entourage in the jungle setting?

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Mr Creesy

@castleking
said:

"sigh........ does panther get his entourage in the jungle setting? "

Panther doesn't need his entourage to have the tech that they created at his disposal.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By castleking

he needed his entourage to study and create the disrupting field against mephisto.

are they fighting in the jungle?

not everything in the jungle is non magnetic.

i just dont see BP winning this.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Mr Creesy
@castleking said:
"he needed his entourage to study and create the disrupting field against mephisto.  are they fighting in the jungle?  not everything in the jungle is non magnetic.  i just dont see BP winning this. "

Okay I think your missing the point. For this battle thread, Panther has every tech ever given to him by any writer readily at his disposal if he needs it. Therefore the tech created by his Wakandan scientist would already be at his disposal. Jungle setting or not. Magneto falls to the tech and strategy just like Mephisto did. I don't see Magneto winning this at all.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By castleking

mephisto isnt nearly as powerful outside his dimension his power is extremely limited. 

so if BP has his entourage and equipment set up in the jungle  supporting BP, magneto would sense it and trash it before it could be activated.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Mr Creesy
@castleking said:
"mephisto isnt nearly as powerful outside his dimension his power is extremely limited.   so if BP has his entourage and equipment set up in the jungle  supporting BP, magneto would sense it and trash it before it could be activated. "

How can you say that when you don't even know what the tech looks like, what it is made of, or if it needs a whole team to set up? For all we know it could have been built into his suit and made of hard light. As for Mephisto...sigh.....the guy is the "DEVIL"  of Marvel comics. He empowered Ghost Rider. He created Blackheart. Inside his dimension or out, the guy is still able to mop the floor with whoever he wants. Panther beat Mephisto inside and outside his dimension. Could Magneto do that?
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Zoom said:
"Why are all the threads labeled "a battle for the ages!" or "BEST BATTLE EVAR!" or "battle to end all battles" terrible terrible curbstomps? "

This is by far not a curb stomp. If you knew anything about Panther you would know this fight is one he would win. Magneto is powerful. I got that, but he has been defeated. Panther is Captain America, Tony Stark, and Batman all rolled in one. Panther wins this fight. Like it or not.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By castleking
@Mr Creesy said:
sense it and trash it before it could be activated. "How can you say that when you don't even know what the tech looks like, what it is made of, or if it needs a whole team to set up? For all we know it could have been built into his suit and made of hard light. As for Mephisto...sigh.....the guy is the "DEVIL"  of Marvel comics. He empowered Ghost Rider. He created Blackheart. Inside his dimension or out, the guy is still able to mop the floor with whoever he wants. Panther beat Mephisto inside and outside his dimension. Could Magneto do that? "
when BP ripped the heart of mephisto, BP had waited till he was sufficently weaken from being in are plane for an extended period of time.  hence why his punch worked in the 1st place and his entourage further weakening his power by blocking hs remaining link to his home dimension. removing a  weaken mephisto heart and facing mephesto in his dimension wasnt solely a BP feat. the reason BP "won" was b/c he had to many pure souls linked to him that threaten to consume mephisto. BP simply tricked and conned mephisto out of his contract. also mephisto had no power over BP due to the fact that BP used a loophole  that allowed him to remain free from mephisto's influence and power by not entering hades gates and surrending himself to it. he went over it never walking through the gate.

dont try and make it sound as if BP is capable of defeating mephisto alone and possesses he used the link from the panther god to defeat mephisto and break the contract that mephisto had to willingly null.
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Umbraa

It doesn't matter if it was alone or not. He used his brain, and defeated the devil. That is one hell of a feat to pull off.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By castleking

what i am saying here what he did with mephisto doesnt translate to something he can do to magneto.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Umbraa said:
"It doesn't matter if it was alone or not. He used his brain, and defeated the devil. That is one hell of a feat to pull off. "
People say its a curbstomp in Magneto's favor then look foolish when they realize what Panther can really do.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Mr Creesy
@castleking said: when BP ripped the heart of mephisto, BP had waited till he was sufficently weaken from being in are plane for an extended period of time.  hence why his punch worked in the 1st place and his entourage further weakening his power by blocking hs remaining link to his home dimension. removing a  weaken mephisto heart and facing mephesto in his dimension wasnt solely a BP feat. the reason BP "won" was b/c he had to many pure souls linked to him that threaten to consume mephisto. BP simply tricked and conned mephisto out of his contract. also mephisto had no power over BP due to the fact that BP used a loophole  that allowed him to remain free from mephisto's influence and power by not entering hades gates and surrending himself to it. he went over it never walking through the gate.  dont try and make it sound as if BP is capable of defeating mephisto alone and possesses he used the link from the panther god to defeat mephisto and break the contract that mephisto had to willingly null. "

Once again you are missing the point. Panther knew what it took to beat Mephisto. Devised a plan and executed it flawlessly. It doesn't matter if he had to wait until Mephisto was in our realm for a while to be weakened. Patience is a virtue and Panther definitely has that. They said Mephisto was "weakened" by being in our realm. Not powerless. There's a big difference. You said it your self, Panther outsmarted the Devil. How smart does someone have to be to outsmart the devil? 

I wasn't going to bring the Panther God into this because every time I brought her up no one wanted to acknowledge that Panther has that spiritual connection to her (at all times). Since you brought it up, here is my point of view on it. Even in hell the Panther God was with Panther. What makes people think she wouldn't be here for this battle? If and when she does show up ( because that's what she does when Panther is in over his head). Magneto would be finished. Panther and all things associated with Panther beat Mephisto in his own realm. He didn't willing concede his defeat. He told Panther that they were killing him. In his own dimension at that!! You can't say Panther didn't beat Mephisto on his on in hell. The Panther God connection has been with his character since he was created. Its not like the Panther God would intervene for somebody else like that. Therefore this feat is unique to Panther on his own.
Umbraa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Umbraa
@castleking said:
"what i am saying here what he did with mephisto doesnt translate to something he can do to magneto. "

He has Plans to take magneto out already. What don't you get. 
The Devil > Magneto by far... 
Galactus > Magneto by far... 

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Mr Creesy said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Read my earlier post. i spoke on that whole magneto crushing BP with magnitism. Not happening. "
Do you have scans to prove such a theory?"

Do you have a scan showing that Magneto's powers can manipulate Panther's suit? 
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Mr Creesy

Knowledge is power. Panther comes out on top in the end.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
"when BP ripped the heart of mephisto, BP had waited till he was sufficently weaken from being in are plane for an extended period of time.
Black Panther didn't wait for anything. He was busy tracking down a missing child. 

Anyway. I still think Magneto wins.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By crabtree

magneto wins

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Static Shock said:
" @castleking said:
"when BP ripped the heart of mephisto, BP had waited till he was sufficently weaken from being in are plane for an extended period of time.
Black Panther didn't wait for anything. He was busy tracking down a missing child.   Anyway. I still think Magneto wins. "
Agreed.  No defense against Magneto.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By mattbryce2000

won't BP's anti-metal claws melt any metal they come in contact with? that should give Black panther the win.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#195  Edited By Ferro Vida
@mattbryce2000 said:
" won't BP's anti-metal claws melt any metal they come in contact with? that should give Black panther the win. "
Magneto can collapse BP's vibranium armor in on him, or he can cause a clot in his brain to give him a stroke, or one in his heart to give him a heart attack, or he can simply stop the blood from flowing to his brain, or altogether.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Ferro Vida said:
" @mattbryce2000 said:
" won't BP's anti-metal claws melt any metal they come in contact with? that should give Black panther the win. "
Magneto can collapse BP's vibranium armor in on him, or he can cause a clot in his brain to give him a stroke, or one in his heart to give him a heart attack, or he can simply stop the blood from flowing to his brain, or altogether. "
Or destroy the anti-metal claws =D
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#197  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut: Exactly xD
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Static Shock

Magneto wins like this.

No Caption Provided
Or like this.

No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Static Shock

Magneto wins like this.

No Caption Provided
Or like this.

No Caption Provided
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Exactly xD "
That seriously had to be one of the least thought out responses he could have given.