#1 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

I searched  all the battle forums and I couldn't find one with these two going head to head. Considering BP has a vibranium suit on. Magneto's "Iron out the blood" powers should be ineffective right? Would Black Panther just stand still and let Magneto drop thirty tons of metal on him? Or does BP have a plan even for the great Magneto? We'll say the battle takes place in the jungle then moves to a abandoned urban city filled with abandoned vehicles and buildings. BP has at his disposal all tech and gadgets ever given to him by his writers and Magneto is endowed with every ability ever bestowed upon him.  Both are looking for one another so both have ample prep time. Who would win? It would be a near death experience for either winner, but i'm leaning towards Panther. What do you think?
#2 Posted by Starrk (540 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#3 Posted by TheGuy (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
Magneto is endowed with every ability ever bestowed upon him.
Really? And you think Panther even might win? 

Magneto uses all of Panthers tech to make a murderous cyclone of metal.
#4 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy:
LOL . Good point with the cyclone, but what about the jungle?
#5 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle for the Ages? I doubt that, Magneto wins in brutal fashion.
#6 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe if BP has a plan for Galactus, that he no doubt has a plan for Magneto. BP won't just die here if that's what anyone is implying.
#7 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto could manipulate the blood of animals in the jungle and remember that magneto has some telepathic abillities. plus there is sure to iron in the soil.
#8 Posted by Ellocobruja (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto has a Plan for Doom and Glactus..He has one for magneto. It most likey involves plastic, magic and Mutant guilt
#9 Posted by TheGuy (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ellocobruja: You mean BP right?
#10 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
"I believe if BP has a plan for Galactus, that he no doubt has a plan for Magneto? BP won't just die here if that's what anyone is implying. "

Thats exactly what Im implying.
#11 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
"magneto could manipulate the blood of animals in the jungle and remember that magneto has some telepathic abillities. plus there is sure to iron in the soil. "

didn't contemplate that one. thats abttle ending point right there.  maybe P.E.T.A. could stop Magneto from killing all the jungle animals...just kidding.
#12 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

But doesn't black panther's suit offer him some level of protection against Magneto's metal attacks?
#13 Edited by Sleuth (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins...

#14 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
"But doesn't black panther's suit offer him some level of protection against Magneto's metal attacks? "

Not enough to not get killed in brutal fashion.
#15 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:
"@Mr Creesy said:
"But doesn't black panther's suit offer him some level of protection against Magneto's metal attacks? "
Not enough to not get killed in brutal fashion. "

Your a funny guy. I like you. No homo.
#16 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

magnetos powers arent limited to metal he can also use electromagnetics to manipulate all types of energy anyway you put it BP gets fried or mind crushed.
#17 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@Mr Creesy said:
Not enough to not get killed in brutal fashion. "
Your a funny guy. I like you. No homo. "

Non taken.
#18 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto(he's a powerhouse. Plain and simple).
#19 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

BP is simply out classed
#20 Posted by Ellocobruja (499 posts) - - Show Bio

Well If things gets bad for BP he can always use my Anti-Magneto Plan.... A scathing letter. 

Dear Magneto (AKA Magnus. Aka Erik) 

I'm writing this letter to inform you that  I will not be sending you cookies this holiday season. 
I know its traditional for me to send you said cookies but after you tried to switch the earths poles and destroy all I love I 
no longer feel the need to send you cookies.  Also the fact you're gaining weight around the middle means I may be doing you a service. 

I however still fear you and please don't take this letter as a reason to Lift my home (or car) into space or pull all the Iron from my blood like you did Mr. Cobblepot down the street.. Yes his dog pooped on your lawn but that was no reason to do such a painful thing to a 60 year old man. 
Speaking of the Lawn. 

I thing Its prudent at this time to tell you your kids Pietro, Wanda and Lorna have been stealing from Peach tree on my back yard. 
I would happily give your children a peach if they ask and stop resorting to petty thievery, this may well lead to criminal careers in the future. 

Pietro especially is heading down a slippery slope. When I caught him running about (At speeds I could barely follow. ADD hint-hint).  he said and I quote 
"You Flats can cow, How dare you speak to your better that way", in a rude tone. 
When I chastised him normally quiet and awkward Wanda waved her hands at me and I fell down, on a broken bottle and foe some odd reason burst into flames.  Lorna of course put me out and helped my back to my back porch (Sweet child that she is) 

That said,. again. Please do not Destroy me of great Master of magnetism. 

No Cookies for you 

You're Neighbor   
Abby 

PS. Loki is throwing another Barbecue....did you get an invite? 

#21 Posted by BillyBonzo (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto crushes BP

#22 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ellocobruja said:
"
Well If things gets bad for BP he can always use my Anti-Magneto Plan.... A scathing letter. 

I'm writing this letter to inform you that  I will not be sending you cookies this holiday season. 
I know its traditional for me to send you said cookies but after you tried to switch the earths poles and destroy all I love I 
no longer feel the need to send you cookies.  Also the fact you're gaining weight around the middle means I may be doing you a service. 

I however still fear you and please don't take this letter as a reason to Lift my home (or car) into space or pull all the Iron from my blood like you did Mr. Cobblepot down the street.. Yes his dog pooped on your lawn but that was no reason to do such a painful thing to a 60 year old man. 
Speaking of the Lawn. 

I thing Its prudent at this time to tell you your kids Pietro, Wanda and Lorna have been stealing from Peach tree on my back yard. 
I would happily give your children a peach if they ask and stop resorting to petty thievery, this may well lead to criminal careers in the future. 

Pietro especially is heading down a slippery slope. When I caught him running about (At speeds I could barely follow. ADD hint-hint).  he said and I quote 
"You Flats can cow, How dare you speak to your better that way", in a rude tone. 
When I chastised him normally quiet and awkward Wanda waved her hands at me and I fell down, on a broken bottle and foe some odd reason burst into flames.  Lorna of course put me out and helped my back to my back porch (Sweet child that she is) 

No Cookies for you 

You're Neighbor   
Abby 

"

LoL
#23 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
"@Ellocobruja said:
"

Speaking of the Lawn. 

No Cookies for you 

You're Neighbor   
Abby 

"
LoL "

LOL...
#24 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fight BP is winning. No Sir.

#25 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy: Is that an ability of his? That is, can he become bestowed at any time he feels? Or does the Panther God grant him that power as the Panther God see's fit? Because if BP Can't invoke it at will, its not really an ability of his. 

Either way, Magneto can unleash godlike destruction whenever he feels like it by tapping into the planets magnetic fields and what not.
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

There was an instance in comics when T'Challa was suffering from a brain aneurysm, and imagined a fight with Magneto within the palace. Though, the room they were fighting in rendered Magneto's powers useless, and T'Challa ended up slicing his throat, killing him. However, it was just in T'Challa's imagination, and a side effect of the aneurysm. There's no real proof that the palace has defenses against Magneto's powers. 

Magneto wins here.

#27 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto has godlike powers 24/7 BP doesnt
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
" magneto has godlike powers 24/7 BP doesnt "
He doesn't have godlike powers.
#29 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

This is where Panther imagined killing Magneto. My bad if I caused any confusion. I still believe this plan is something T'Challa thought about before suffering a brain anuerysm. Its debatable.

#30 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @*Void* said:
" magneto has godlike powers 24/7 BP doesnt "
He doesn't have godlike powers. "

No, he doesnt. Wouldnt mind having his powers though.
#31 Posted by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto still wins he has a wider range of powers
#32 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy: Those movies aren't canon, and he hasn't displayed that ability in the Ultimate or 616 comics. Which versions are we using anyway, I assumed it was 616, or are we using Ultimate?
#33 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

I said any tech and gadgets giving to T'Challa by any of his writers (I should have mentioned all his powers as well) and the same for Magneto. There for, if it was written then its fair game in this battle.
#34 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

So its....every version of BP fused into one person, vs every version of Magneto fused into one person?

#35 Posted by sifsclub (458 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto takes it. you know whats funny? i was just looking at his powers and things
#36 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primarch:
yep
#37 Edited by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy: I think Magneto is way too good a fighter to stand in a jungle and let BP cut him up. Its more likely Magneto will just take to the air and remove Panther that aspect of his attack, control the fight. That's a completely Magneto thing to do. Magneto would also have Thor's hammer, and when Thor's hammer being thrown has blown She-Hulk way back when she was holding Cap's Shield. Battering BP should be no problem at all, and anti-metal does nothing to that, so Magneto can beat him with it all he wants, he doesn't even have to be close either, just control it magnetically and keep moving it, he'll get BP eventually, and one good shot it all it would take to stagger him enough to allow a horrible pounding.  

All versions of BP in one person vs All versions of Magneto in one person = Massive Curbstomp for Magneto. Magneto's powers are just way too much. Besides, Vibranium is still a type of metal. Magneto would just tear it apart.
#38 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio

Vibranium nullifies the effects of magnetism. It absorbs all vibratory energy magnetism included. When did magneto get Thor's hammer? and how could he lift it? And even if he was found worthy by mjolnir, how could he move it through the air with his powers? Is uru some sort of metal? I would think mjolnir would find panther worthy to grasp it and use it for himself, but maybe that's just me.
#39 Posted by Primarch (595 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe Bloodlust means they attack each other savagely, just means they are willing to kill. Magneto doesn't need to be able to see Black Panther, he can just detect bioelectric aura (everybody has one, thats RL science). Either way, it would take less then a second for Magneto to get into the air, BP wouldn't be able to cut down trees in time to position him. 

Besides, Vibranium is still metal, so as far as I'm aware Magneto could just take a hold of BP and slam him into the ground again and again and kill him. Unless someone has evidence of vibranium not being affected by magnetics?

#40 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
   @Primarch said:
"I don't believe Bloodlust means they attack each other savagely, just means they are willing to kill. Magneto doesn't need to be able to see Black Panther, he can just detect bioelectric aura (everybody has one, thats RL science). Either way, it would take less then a second for Magneto to get into the air, BP wouldn't be able to cut down trees in time to position him.   Besides, Vibranium is still metal, so as far as I'm aware Magneto could just take a hold of BP and slam him into the ground again and again and kill him. Unless someone has evidence of vibranium not being affected by magnetics? "

Vibranium absorbs ALL vibratory energy. Magnetism is part of that spectrum. BP's suit would absorb all Magneto's efforts to move him. Canceling his magnetic attacks. Basic science my friend.
#41 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Panther...

#42 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fantasma Ghost said:

"Poor Panther... "

@Fantasma Ghost:
Not really...
#43 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

i beleive the black panther would be smart enough to call in some help on this one and btw does that include storms stint as black panther cause that could even the odds a bit
#44 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
"Poor Panther... "
@Fantasma Ghost: LOL. I take it your another no chance Panther fan. "
Well if the writers, haven't given Panther a specifically made weapon for Magneto, there is no way for him to win. He won't be able to pass, Magneto's defenses and Magneto has plenty of ways to end this, without even moving.
#45 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe:
We'll keep the Panther's identity to being only T'Challa.
#46 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
" But doesn't black panther's suit offer him some level of protection against Magneto's metal attacks? "
No. If anything, it's a detriment.
#47 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr Creesy said:
"I believe Black panther is smart enough to understand exactly who he's up against facing Magneto. I think in a jungle setting, Black Panther could defend himself against the minimal amounts of metal available to Magneto. Whether it be the iron in the soil or iron from the blood of jungle animals, I believe T'Challa's anti metal claws mixed with BP's speed and reaction abilties should allow him to defend against most of Magneto's attacks. The way BP's suit is designed, all the metal magnus throws at him should be nullified and not be able to destroy his suit. BP's holy armor should offer BP considerable protection. I see BP cutting down trees with his claws. (its possible) in an effort to destract Magneto. Then will he scale a couple trees and lands a surprise attack on Magneto landing on his back striking two well placed energy daggers to his chest set to kill. Possible right? That's without his panther 'god' or booby traps set. Remember I said both of them had ample prep time. Now them fighting in the city is another story but bestowed with the powers of his panther god i think he can hang. I just need someone to clarify how strong panther gets when he's in this heightened form. Priest wrote about Panther's panther 'god ' powers. Im assuming that takes place on Earth 616. "

You do realize Magnetos powers arent limited to metal right?
#48 Posted by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693:
Yes I understand that, but what does Magneto have at his disposal in the jungle besides flying away and putting up a force field? 
#49 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

Er, you mean besides all of BP's tech? And that awesome metal suit he wears?

#50 Edited by Mr Creesy (839 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut:
Read my earlier post.. I spoke on that whole magneto crushing BP with magnitism. Its not happening. Its never been done so don't say that it can be. Until it is stated in the comics that Magneto can use magnitism on Panther's suit then I'll continue to believe that his suit will absorb the energy thus nullifying the magnetic effects.