#1 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious on who everyone would pick here and why.

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage, in a straight up fight. Though, if T'Challa had prep, he would win.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. His gadgets and his fighting skills.

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther would have to wear his Vibranium Armor to actually do some damage.

#5 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Black Panther would have to wear his Vibranium Armor to actually do some damage."
Yeah, and Luke Cage has like, superhuman strength with his skin. So everyone who looks at my previous post (just so there is no confusion), I'm seriously saying that Black Panther with his gadgets and fighting skills can win (my opinion) against Luke Cage.
#6 Posted by the creator (8563 posts) - - Show Bio

To my knowledge Cage still has nerve bundles that are susceptible to attack.

He also has eyes that are far more easily injured that the other areas of his body so BP has many attack options to direct at the potential weak spots even before he uses his equipment.

He faster and more agile that Luke so this should also provide some advatage to complete any of the attacks mentioned above.

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther would have to keep on his toes. If he is grabbed once it could lead to limbs being ripped out of sockets but with his advantages in quickness, fighting ability, agility and his vibranium armor, he could attack the areas Creator mentioned and come up with a win. Also he should have his energy daggers, he usually has them, which would make the fight much easier for him.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Then, I shift over to T'Challa for this fight.

#9 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I say it could go either way. It probably depends on the environment more. But that's my opinion.

#10 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

lukes fighting skill is underestimated, he did learn a thing or two off of iron fist, you just dont see him use skill often cause he gets away with his strength. i still see panther winning unless luke grabs him, then luke will become a human trash compactor.

#11 Posted by the creator (8563 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Black Panther would have to keep on his toes. If he is grabbed once it could lead to limbs being ripped out of sockets but with his advantages in quickness, fighting ability, agility and his vibranium armor, he could attack the areas Creator mentioned and come up with a win. Also he should have his energy daggers, he usually has them, which would make the fight much easier for him."

Yep. 1 slip for Panther could easily result in a world of pain for him.

Rotten gun says:

"lukes fighting skill is underestimated, he did learn a thing or two off of iron fist, you just dont see him use skill often cause he gets away with his strength. i still see panther winning unless luke grabs him, then luke will become a human trash compactor."

Luke is a tremendous hand to hand fighter and has picked up some moves from IF but I don't think that BP will underestimate Luke.

#12 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Black Panther definately wins this.There is no underestimation when it comes to Luke...he really isn't that great of a fighter,especially compared to someone like T'challa."

Luke's actually very very good. He's not in the top 50 fighters in Marvel but he's a fantastic fighter.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"he really isn't that great of a fighter,especiallycompared to someone like T'challa."

He may not be a martial artist, but he's still considered a very good fighter.

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I know Luke is a good fighter but this is T'challa were talking about."

I was defending Luke, though. I know about T'Challa already. His name speaks for itself, so I don't have defend him on this.

#15 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage is a capable fighter and his skills plus his powers could give him the win if BP messes up (as has been mentioned), but I very much doubt that BP will mess up so T'Challa looks like the winner to me.