black panther vs justice league

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By venomyak

black panther has 6 months prep all of his current abilities and all the resorces of wakanda he has been given tons of justice league comics these are his only source of information 
at the last minute the x-men original line up shows up to help all with their current abilities(no pheonix) 
justice league consits of batman, superman, classic hal, wonder woman, black canary, green arrow, and flash 
morals on for every one but panther
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IZZR

Hal Jordan encloses them all in a bubble and flings them in the sun

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Flash steals a knife from T'Challa and shivs all of them in the throat.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall
@venomyak: Well T-challa wins, Jean sheilds them up and Prof X mindrapes everyone, specially black canary and wonder woman, and they start making out (which i would love to watch).  
@IZZR@CitizenBane: What is stopping Prof X from mind raping everyone here?? without X-men T'challa can kiss his  arse good bye :p 
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stompa

we´ll if the jla dosen´t know of the attack i think that BP and the x-men can take it. WW can be taken out by jeans telepathy, batman is quite equally to BP but he has prep and the moment of surprise,GA is a joke in this setup and the same goes for canary. Biggest threads are Hal if he is not one shooted by surprise, Flash because of his reaction speed it is nearly impossible to surprise him but best shot would be jean surprises him with a TP attack and of course Clark if BP has no kryptonite.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Saren
@Killemall: Flash moves much faster than the speed of thought, and his thoughts shift too fast for a telepath to control. The only real problem in the X-Men is Iceman.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:
@venomyak: Well T-challa wins, Jean sheilds them up and Prof X mindrapes everyone, specially black canary and wonder woman, and they start making out (which i would love to watch).  
@IZZR@CitizenBane: What is stopping Prof X from mind raping everyone here?? without X-men T'challa can kiss his black arse good bye :p 
Dude whats with the racist comment thats not cool. Hal has TP resistance so i see him BFRing them all
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Killemall
@CitizenBane: Ice man is hard to kill, but how is ice man gonna kill flash? after all , be as potentially powerful as he is, he is still pretty slow right?? 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Saren
@Killemall said:
@CitizenBane: Ice man is hard to kill, but how is ice man gonna kill flash? after all , be as potentially powerful as he is, he is still pretty slow right?? 
True, I guess he could be BFR'd.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stompa
@CitizenBane said:
@Killemall: Flash moves much faster than the speed of thought, and his thoughts shift too fast for a telepath to control. The only real problem in the X-Men is Iceman.
If flash expects the attack and use his superspeed he is faster then any TP that tries to affect him but when he is caught be surprise i am not so sure about it.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Killemall
@IZZR: Sorry bad joke from my part! i wasnt trying to be a racist! lemme try and edit my comment!
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall
@Stompa said:
@CitizenBane said:
If flash expects the attack and use his superspeed he is faster then any TP that tries to affect him but when he is caught be surprise i am not so sure about it.
Yeah that's the second thing isnt it:) Team T'challa is prepred flash isnt :)
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Superskrull86

JLA
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

@IZZR said:

Hal Jordan encloses them all in a bubble and flings them in the sun

Hal Jordan doesn't do this with morals on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP 10/10