He has had a lot of suits. :P
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By kagetaicho

Most form of Ironman would beat Black Panther.

krisboyz781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By krisboyz781

extremis armor

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida
@krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins.
krisboyz781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By krisboyz781
@Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
why
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@krisboyz781 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
why "
Besides having strength to contend with Thor, mach 8 speed, the knowledge of the previous Avengers fighting styles ingrained in his mind, and enough artillery to glass over a city if he so wished? He is better at holding his liquor x)
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

This pains me to say it, but Ironman with Extremis against T'Challa with just his Vibranium suit is a win for Ironman -__-. 
This could have been a fairer fight if you gave T'Challa access to more of his tech.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" This pains me to say it, but Ironman with Extremis against T'Challa with just his Vibranium suit is a win for Ironman -__-. This could have been a fairer fight if you gave T'Challa access to more of his tech. "
Extremis Iron Man can control machines and computers.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hellos
@Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
why "
Besides having strength to contend with Thor, mach 8 speed, the knowledge of the previous Avengers fighting styles ingrained in his mind, and enough artillery to glass over a city if he so wished? He is better at holding his liquor x) "

Bam straight to the moon!
Bam straight to the moon!
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Ferro Vida:
Was it confirmed that he could control BP's Tech? I remember when BP fought Ironman while Ironman was in his anti-BP armor. BP still managed to over come it.
Carolina574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Carolina574

It may be stupid, but for some reason I like the panther in this one. The guy is too smart and savvy to not find a way to beat him. Don't really know how he would win, but it just seems like one of those battles that I could see him winning by out maneuvering or strategizing Stark.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Ferro Vida: Was it confirmed that he could control BP's Tech? I remember when BP fought Ironman while Ironman was in his anti-BP armor. BP still managed to over come it. "
Anti-BP armor? Tony Stark was able to control the alien machines that Hulk brought with him in WWHulk, and that was while he was wearing an obediance collar that suppressed his powers.

@Carolina574 said:
" It may be stupid, but for some reason I like the panther in this one. The guy is too smart and savvy to not find a way to beat him. Don't really know how he would win, but it just seems like one of those battles that I could see him winning by out maneuvering or strategizing Stark. "
Tony Stark is a lot smarter than most of BPs villains.
Carolina574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Carolina574
@Ferro Vida said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Ferro Vida: Was it confirmed that he could control BP's Tech? I remember when BP fought Ironman while Ironman was in his anti-BP armor. BP still managed to over come it. "
Anti-BP armor? Tony Stark was able to control the alien machines that Hulk brought with him in WWHulk, and that was while he was wearing an obediance collar that suppressed his powers.

@Carolina574 said:
" It may be stupid, but for some reason I like the panther in this one. The guy is too smart and savvy to not find a way to beat him. Don't really know how he would win, but it just seems like one of those battles that I could see him winning by out maneuvering or strategizing Stark. "
Tony Stark is a lot smarter than most of BPs villains. "
Oh yeah, Panther has some idiotic villains. I just look at Stark as more of a science and technology smart, and Panther as more of an Art of War type of smart.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Carolina574 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @TheMaskedEidolon said:

@Carolina574 said:
Tony Stark is a lot smarter than most of BPs villains. "
Oh yeah, Panther has some idiotic villains. I just look at Stark as more of a science and technology smart, and Panther as more of an Art of War type of smart. "
That's not really fair to say. Tony has lead the Avengers for years, and literally has a plan for every fight. 

You want an example of strategic showing? At the very first meeting of the Avengers Tony collected hair and skin cells of Thor so that he could one day make a clone of the Thunder God if he ever needed one.
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Ferro Vida:
Yeah I remember reading a comic where Tony had armor designed specifically for Black Panther just as he has his Thor Buster armor specifically made to defeat Thor. I don't remeber the specifics of the armor but I do remember BP won the fight.  

BP is a better strategist than Tony Stark, don't give me that. He's also on par if not smarter as far as technology goes. He has tech that was capable of taking out Skrull tech something Tony failed to do. Lets not underestimate BP here. But Tony's best vs BP's worse as far as armor i'll have to give the fight to Tony.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

I'll take Iron Man. T'Challa was able to beat Iron Man before with his Power Glove, and a device that effected the machine in Iron Man's chest, and a bottle of air freshener. At the time, Iron Man was wearing an armor that was made exclusively to combat against T'Challa's suit. However, the Extremis Armor is another level compared to his other armors.

TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Static Shock:
Yeah, I agree. Do you think the Extremis' technopath-like ability would effect Wakandan tech though? Just wondering.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Andferne
@Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock
@TheMaskedEidolon said:
" @Static Shock: Yeah, I agree. Do you think the Extremis' technopath-like ability would effect Wakandan tech though? Just wondering. "
I don't see why it wouldn't be able to. Unless T'Challa has stated that his technology cannot be tampered with, then there's no reason to think that Iron Man can't effect his technology. There was the time that Black Panther's energy daggers disabled the personal force field of the original armor, as well. While that's a valid tactic, I don't know if that would still work on the Extremis like it did the original.
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Static Shock:
He doesn't have his daggers for this fight. I think OP just said Vibranium suit, if hes got his normal gear he can perhaps put up a fight here but thats probably not enough to pull a win more times than a lose.  

Well, didn't the Skrulls have a hard time disabling Wakanda's tech when they invaded? I don't think Tony above the Skrulls level, maybe some of his better inventions are on par with, but I don't think they're better. Also someone mentioned Tony having information on how to beat all of the Avengers uploaded into his mind, T'Challa joined the Avengers for exactly that reason. He wanted to gauge them as a threat and it can be assumed he has files on them and has trained to take each one of them down if needed. The man keeps plans to defeat Galactus in his desk drawers as if he goes over it on his off time for fun...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock
@TheMaskedEidolon said:

" @Static Shock: He doesn't have his daggers for this fight. I think OP just said Vibranium suit, if hes got his normal gear he can perhaps put up a fight here but thats probably not enough to pull a win more times than a lose.   Well, didn't the Skrulls have a hard time disabling Wakanda's tech when they invaded? I don't think Tony above the Skrulls level, maybe some of his better inventions are on par with, but I don't think they're better. Also someone mentioned Tony having information on how to beat all of the Avengers uploaded into his mind, T'Challa joined the Avengers for exactly that reason. He wanted to gauge them as a threat and it can be assumed he has files on them and has trained to take each one of them down if needed. The man keeps plans to defeat Galactus in his desk drawers as if he goes over it on his off time for fun... "

I'm pretty sure he does, since the OP states that he has tech, and energy daggers are under the same category. The energy daggers are standard. Even if the Skrulls had a hard time disabling Wakanda's tech, that doesn't mean that the Extremis cannot control or take over the tech. Disabling technology and controlling it with technopathy are two different situations and the tech that the Skrulls used wasn't built for the same purpose as the Extremis armor.. Even if T'Challa joined the Avengers just to spy on them and keep info on them, it doesn't mean that he has info on the Extremis armor (which wasn't even introduced until after Black Panther left the Avengers for good). Keeping plans to beat Galactus doesn't have much relevance to Iron Man.
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Static Shock:
Oh I guess OP edited prep time and tech in, when I read it I only saw Vib suit. Now we have somewhat of a fight.  
Here's why I bring up the question of if the Extremis can control Wakandan tech.  
1. It is not true technopathy in the sense that it psionically controls tech. It uses a PAN network to gain access to a network and then allows Stark control from there.  
2. The Skrulls completely disabled Tony's extremis with ease at the beginning of Secret Invasion 
3. The Skrulls struggled to take down Wakanda's tech 
4. Wakanda managed to take down the Skrull's tech with similar difficulty 

All of this makes me think Wakanda tech is on par, but different from Skrull tech. Tony hasn't had much success with defeating Wakandan Tech in the past, iirc his Panther buster armor failed him in his fight against BP.  
As I now see Black Panther has prep time in the fight, i'm not against the idea that if the Skrulls managed to disable Tony's Extremis armor Wakanda would be able to do so as well. With prep time and access to his country's tech resources I think BP has a shot at winning this.  
 I mentioned the Galactus file because iirc it was established that he keeps files on potential threats. It may not have shown every single file he keeps but I don't think its far fetched to believe BP keeps a file on a man he already considered a possible threat to his country when he has files for things like Galactus casually laying about his office.  
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sevennames27
@Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
why "
Besides having strength to contend with Thor, mach 8 speed, the knowledge of the previous Avengers fighting styles ingrained in his mind, and enough artillery to glass over a city if he so wished? He is better at holding his liquor x) "
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

I don't know where Ferro got those stats from, but its not even close to Thor in strength. It basically gave Tony a limited technopathy, healing factor and enhanced physical ability. Tony already had access to Avengers data, and it doesn't come with extra weapons. It has a different repulsor field but thats about it...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock
@TheMaskedEidolon said:

Here's why I bring up the question of if the Extremis can control Wakandan tech. 
 1. It is not true technopathy in the sense that it psionically controls tech.  It uses a PAN network to gain access to a network and then allows Stark control from there.  
2. The Skrulls completely disabled Tony's extremis with ease at the beginning of Secret Invasion 
3. The Skrulls struggled to take down Wakanda's tech 
4. Wakanda managed to take down the Skrull's tech with similar difficulty

1) Then it might as well be technopathy anyway, even if it isn't psionic.
2) The Extremis was disabled because Tony was hit with a virus. It's not like the Skrulls attempted to disable his armor by other means, nor does it mean that the Extremis couldn't effect Skrull technology (mainly because Tony never attempted to take over their technology, anyway). The virus was probably planted in the armor to keep him from taking over Skrull technology from the beginning of the Skrull Invasion (or better yet, to keep him from using his armor as well), since they had been watching him before the event took place. If the virus wasn't used against him, he probably would have been able to hack into their technology from the start and everyone would have been reading a very boring Marvel comics event.
3) Even if they struggled, they never used a virus to disable it, like they did the Extremis. They disabled it by different means.
4) And yet, they disabled Skrull technology in the same manner that the Skrulls disabled the Wakandans.

@TheMaskedEidolon said:

" All of this makes me think Wakanda tech is on par, but different from Skrull tech. Tony hasn't had much success with defeating Wakandan Tech in the past, iirc his Panther buster armor failed him in his fight against BP.  As I now see Black Panther has prep time in the fight, i'm not against the idea that if the Skrulls managed to disable Tony's Extremis armor Wakanda would be able to do so as well. With prep time and access to his country's tech resources I think BP has a shot at winning this.   I mentioned the Galactus file because iirc it was established that he keeps files on potential threats. It may not have shown every single file he keeps but I don't think its far fetched to believe BP keeps a file on a man he already considered a possible threat to his country when he has files for things like Galactus casually laying about his office.   "

While Wakandan technology could be on par with Skrull technology, I still don't see why the Extremis couldn't control or effect it. It's ability to disable Skrull technology doesn't really have much relevance since the Extremis was never used to disable or control Skrull technology anyway. The armor Tony used against Black Panther failed him because T'Challa had prep-time, and even that armor isn't as powerful as the Extremis; the outcome isn't going to be the same. As far as Wakanda having hte ability to disable the Extremis, it's a possibility, and vice-versa. It's fine to believe that Black Panther keeps a current file on Iron Man, but that doesn't make it true. Having one on Galactus doesn't make it so.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Baldy
@Andferne said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
"
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Static Shock:
I think we completely agree on everything except the "Technopathy" ability of the Extremis. Because it's not true Technopathy that means he has to have some knowledge on how to operate the tech that hes linked up with. We both agree that Wakanda is probably capable of disabling Tony's armor. We also agree that Tony may be able to disable BP's tech. If Tony has no tech and T'Challa has no tech, I think its obvious who the winner is. The Wakandan's were able to neutralize Mephisto's powers within a day of prep time, I have no doubt that they can disable Tony's in 2 days.

Also, BP won the fight against Tony's BP-Buster armor with prep time. He has prep time for this fight, it could go either way with BP having the edge.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@TheMaskedEidolon said:

"The Wakandan's were able to neutralize Mephisto's powers within a day of prep time, I have no doubt that they can disable Tony's in 2 days.  Also, BP won the fight against Tony's BP-Buster armor with prep time. He has prep time for this fight, it could go either way with BP having the edge. "

The problem with Mephisto is that he's not very smart. It was T'Challa's entourage that neutralized his powers, not Wakanda itself. In any case, T'Challa isn't in this battle. I don't doubt that T'Challa could take out the Extremis with tech, but Tony has the same liberty. As far as T'Challa having the edge, I doubt it. Both of them have prep-time.
Tem Borjigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tem Borjigin

A  things. First off, Iron Man has casually crashed Wakanda's entire defense grid, and this was pre-Extremis. He did it with pure hacking genuis. Extremis Iron Man would do this with even greater effortlessness.

Second, there were two Panther's in the story where Panther "beats" Iron Man, one of which was a telepath from the future, with a future character's knowledge of present Iron Man's strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, future telepathic Panther beat a mind-controlled duplicate of Iron Man rather than Iron Man. Mind-controlled character's are never portrayed as fighting as well as the original. 

Earlier in that same story, Iron Man destroyed the ship Panther and Wolverine were traveling in, destroyed the ships that were bodygauding Panther, and knocked Panther out with one repulsor blast. 

Finally, that armor that Fake-Iron-Man fought Future-Panther in was a stealth armor, with nowhere near the strength or repulsor power of normal models. 

TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Static Shock:
I mean he has the edge in that, if they take each others tech out, BP is clearly a more capable fighter so if they do neutralize each others tech BP wins.
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon
@Tem Borjigin:
Okay thanks for clearing things up. So it's fair to say that Tony could take out Wakanda technology.  

Then we really don't know how a face to face battle between Tony and T'Challa would go, since the fight that took place in the story doesn't really tell us anything.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock
@Tem Borjigin said:

" A  things. First off, Iron Man has casually crashed Wakanda's entire defense grid, and this was pre-Extremis. He did it with pure hacking genuis. Extremis Iron Man would do this with even greater effortlessness.   Second, there were two Panther's in the story where Panther "beats" Iron Man, one of which was a telepath from the future, with a future character's knowledge of present Iron Man's strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, future telepathic Panther beat a mind-controlled duplicate of Iron Man rather than Iron Man. Mind-controlled character's are never portrayed as fighting as well as the original.   Earlier in that same story, Iron Man destroyed the ship Panther and Wolverine were traveling in, destroyed the ships that were bodygauding Panther, and knocked Panther out with one repulsor blast.    Finally, that armor that Fake-Iron-Man fought Future-Panther in was a stealth armor, with nowhere near the strength or repulsor power of normal models.  "

Most of this is correct, but I don't remember the other Panther having telepathy. I thought that Panther was from the past, based on the art (Kirby-esque), and had clairvoyance. Also, are you sure the other Iron Man was mind-controlled? If so, who was controlling him?
Tem Borjigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tem Borjigin

Yes, it was established several times that future Panther had telepathy. He was indeed from the future. In the future, Panther becomes more jolly, more like the Kirby Panther than the brooding Priest Panther, and giving him a Kirby-look was part of conveying that.  Yes, the fake Iron Man was mind-controlled by the same guys who had the magic frogs.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Static Shock
@Tem Borjigin said:
" Yes, it was established several times that future Panther had telepathy. He was indeed from the future. In the future, Panther becomes more jolly, more like the Kirby Panther than the brooding Priest Panther, and giving him a Kirby-look was part of conveying that.  Yes, the fake Iron Man was mind-controlled by the same guys who had the magic frogs. "
I think I need to read those issues over again.
GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Well BP is a great hero, but i didnt see how he would take down on this match...contingency plan over Galactus doesnt mean he can beat ironman for the same reason. Although BP has the same martial skill as Batman, but Tony is more like science dude and he can eventually come out with something that can beat BP to its Ass Off!!!

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Ferro Vida said:

@krisboyz781 said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @krisboyz781 said:
" extremis armor "
Iron Man wins. "
why "
Besides having strength to contend with Thor, mach 8 speed, the knowledge of the previous Avengers fighting styles ingrained in his mind, and enough artillery to glass over a city if he so wished? He is better at holding his liquor x)

........much later

......Could you retract that statement please?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida

Did you actually just reply to a post made OVER two years ago with scans from a comic that has come out since?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ferro Vida

@Sufferthorn: Also, Thor doesn't out-muscle Tony in that scan. Tony can compare to guys like Thor and Herc physically. He wouldn't win in that regard, but he is strong enough to be in their weight-class. I suggest you read posts more carefully if you intend to rebuke them.