black panther vs Iron FIst vs Cassandra Cain.

• 130 results
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nerdchore

vs.

vs.

-standard gear

-morals on

-death by ko

-start 15 ft. apart.

Iron Fist has personal chi, no Shou Lao chi

Black panther does not have vibranium weapons or shields.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Iron Fist is on a whole other level

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not fair for Mindy lol

Danny

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4 Lunacyde  Moderator

Danny wins, Cass gives him a fight, Hit Girl is way out of her depth.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If cass can manage to dodge every single one of Danny's attacks(probably not happening) she could pull off a win. But Danny should take this handily

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny. I'm attempted to say it's a stomp, but I guess Cassandra can give him just a little trouble.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: The chi gives Danny a huge advantage. They're roughly in the same caliber in physicals (slightly towards Danny IMO) but Cassie is slightly more skilled IMO

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Danny has better physicals, has the Chi advantage like you said, but I also believe he's more skilled.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: I see it as "more or less" when involving skill between them just I find the body reading the slight edge over Danny.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rogueshadow  Moderator

?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Hit girl should not be here.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny vs Cassie in disguise.

Anyway, since the OP didn't take away chi, Danny should stomp.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I don't really think of body reading as a showing of skills. It's a ability learned from her dad which kinda "adapted" her brain to read someone's body and it helps her at fighting people who are actually more skilled than her, like Batman. The real problem is that since Iron Fist received his upgrade he is possibly a little too fast for Cass to keep up with him, at least while using his Chi to amp his speed. Even without using Chi to amp his speed, I believe he's still faster than her.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: I see it as a showing of skill as she learned it to use in fighting. I'd say Cassie is just as skilled as Bruce if not slightly more, especially since she's a master combatant like Bruce and has actually beaten Shiva, something Bruce was able to stalemate at best.I already agreed to Danny being physically superior but Cassie is as skilled if not more and her body reading makes up for that

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super_Buck
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: If he did, then Danny is probably the fastest street leveler there is using chi.That's displaying speedster speed (and I mean DC speedster so you know it's the good kind xD).Maybe @wyldsong can clear it up

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit Girl gets punted around like a football.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danny wins with or without Chi.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

LOL Hit-Girl wins, obviously.

Nah, Ironfist FTW

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44  Online

Danny with his powers, could go either way between Cass and Danny otherwise.

@alessandro_souzamarques: What has Iron Fist done to say he is faster than Cassie?

He's caught a sniper bullet while poisoned, dodged a bullet point blank after its been fired, and he does have the one micro second feat.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SheenLantern

@jashro44 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: What has Iron Fist done to say he is faster than Cassie?

He's caught a sniper bullet while poisoned, dodged a bullet point blank after its been fired, and he does have the one micro second feat.

I see. I don't think this means Cassie can't keep up with Iron Fist. (Without Chi)

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Danny with his powers, could go either way between Cass and Danny otherwise.

@sheenlantern said:

I don't really think of body reading as a showing of skills. It's a ability learned from her dad which kinda "adapted" her brain to read someone's body and it helps her at fighting people who are actually more skilled than her, like Batman. The real problem is that since Iron Fist received his upgrade he is possibly a little too fast for Cass to keep up with him, at least while using his Chi to amp his speed. Even without using Chi to amp his speed, I believe he's still faster than her.

I think that's the statement (underlined) Sheenlantern was referring to.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44  Online

@super_buck: @sheenlantern: My mistake I missed that part of the statement. All though it didn't look like he was amping chi in last 2 showings I mentioned all though thats hard to say for certain. I agree he isn't so fast she can't keep up with him though.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern:

Micro-second reaction speed:

No Caption Provided

Dodges bullets then catches a bullet from a sniper rifle:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blitzes Black Panther:

No Caption Provided

And this:

No Caption Provided

Also, I said he's still faster than her even without amping his speed with Chi. Not that she wouldn't be able to keep up with him without the amp.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thitiki

Danny ftw

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

IF

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 jashro44  Online

@alessandro_souzamarques: Black Panther wasn't blitzed. He had just slipped a sonic device in iron fists ear, Danny started hitting him with the force of a freight train repeatedly, so it would make sense that the punches kept staggering black panther. Kind of hard to fight back when your being hit with enough force to give you a brain aneurysm (which black panther did get after the fight).

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Twix_Right_Side

@super_buck said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: How do we know it doesn't take micro-second reaction to dodge bullets?

Because most street levelers can dodge bullets,but not all of them are explicitly stated (as in,confirmed on panel) to have micro second reaction time. And dodging them after they are fired is another.

Danny's also dodged lightning with ease. He is pretty much Spider-man++ level in his abilities.

Anyway,I say that he can beat Cass. Her body reading should give him slight trouble,but he's just far more skilled than she. IF takes it with moderate difficulty,if not very little.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Not far more skilled.They're in the same league and more or less as skilled as each other

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twix_right_side: Not far more skilled.They're in the same league and more or less as skilled as each other

Well after gaining the book of the Iron Fist,I am not sure if I can agree since he knows far more techniques and whatnot (I think it said that he has an infinite amount of ways to kill a man). However,due to the nature of her abilities,she will be able to read his moves.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44  Online

@twix_right_side said:

Danny's also dodged lightning with ease. He is pretty much Spider-man++ level in his abilities.

Are you talking about his fight with fat cobra? If so I don't know if that was actual lightning. Also it could be aim dodging.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: How do we know it doesn't take micro-second reaction to dodge bullets?

Because most street levelers can dodge bullets,but not all of them are explicitly stated (as in,confirmed on panel) to have micro second reaction time. And dodging them after they are fired is another.

Anyway,I say that he can beat Cass. Her body reading should give him slight trouble,but he's just far more skilled than she. IF takes it with moderate difficulty,if not very little.

It said: "Is it that training which gives you the micro-second you need to react." and it showed Iron Fist dodging a barrage of bullets like many other street levellers can do. Its a little iffy for me, unless he was using chi of course. Has he dodged lightning with or without chi?

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: It doesn't. It would take about one/some/several milliseconds depending on the distance.

If narration says it was a micro-second reaction speed then he must have moved out of the way in the last micro-second possibly.

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Chi or no chi, Danny wins. His skill and ability supersedes Hit Girl, and does in my opinion best Cassie.

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@twix_right_side said:

Are you talking about his fight with fat cobra? If so I don't know if that was actual lightning. Also it could be aim dodging.

It seemed like it from the scan. I probably should've said electricity,though. But it's used in a lot of his battles,anyway.

@twix_right_side said:

@super_buck said:

It said: "Is it that training which gives you the micro-second you need to react." and it showed Iron Fist dodging a barrage of bullets like many other street levellers can do. Its a little iffy for me, unless he was using chi of course. Has he dodged lightning with or without chi?

Moon Knight's dodged bullets before,that doesn't exactly mean he has microsecond reaction time. Although that may be your point,but at the same time,it wasn't stated in a MK comic that he has that level of reaction time.

I think it was with chi. Most likely. I think he is only peak human without chi.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super_Buck
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I don't see Danny chi amping that much with his morals, he will probably reserve that until he is pushed. Cassandra Cain is around the same skilled, and will sport the best stats until Iron Fist chi amps. The question is, would he chi amp vs two women and would he do it fast enough to avoid getting beat by Cassandra? I think she would be able to dodge most of his attacks due to her body reading, and I don't think iron fist will try and one-shot her either.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl got no reason being here.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: It doesn't. It would take about one/some/several milliseconds depending on the distance.

If narration says it was a micro-second reaction speed then he must have moved out of the way in the last micro-second possibly.

The thing I don't understand is. In his fight with Black Panther, he's chi amped. Yet, Black Panther can keep up with him. So that scan is fairly questionable. Unless Black Panther can also react at micro second time.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mindy has no business being here.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IF takes it with ease.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buck: Well, Black Panther was clearly stated to have enhanced speed before and Iron Fist wasn't himself in this fight, he was being controlled by Black Dragon to take out BP. So I guess he wasn't fighting at his best. I don't think that fight alone should be enough evidence to say his micro-second feat is invalid.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

The thing I don't understand is. In his fight with Black Panther, he's chi amped. Yet, Black Panther can keep up with him. So that scan is fairly questionable. Unless Black Panther can also react at micro second time.

Since when was Black Panther slow?