#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Before You Say It I Know It Has Been Done Before Read My Conditions Are Different

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/black-panther-vs-gorilla-grodd/8350/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/black-panther-vs-gorilla-grodd/416254/

Rules

Round One

One Day Prep For Both Full Resources

Win By Death, K.O or Surrender

Fight Starts 10 Feet Apart

Current Version Of Panther

Pre-52 Grodd

In Character

Round Two

No Prep

No Psychic Powers For Grodd

Hand-to-Hand

Win By Death, K.O

Fight Starts 20 Feet Apart

Location

Opponent

#2 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

go

#3 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

GG because telepath

#4 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

R1:

Grodd because the fight already starts 10 feet apart meaning there is space and Grodd has the Advantage with telepathic powers.

R2:

Grodd's strength and speed is obviously more than T'challa can handle in a H2H.

#5 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529:The reason i included prep was for t'challa to use his telepathy blockers

#6 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Panther

Tchalla with prep should be able to stomp GG. BP is one of the smartest men on the planet after Doom, Richards and Pym. I dont see how a guy like that, would miss GG TP powers lol. with his vibranium suit on and his anti metal claws he will make short work of GG.

R2 Panther

Truth is, im no GG expert. But Tchalla has some amazing feats, and those are what made me chose BP. here take a look.

http://www.comicvine.com/black-panther/29-1477/black-panther-respect-thread/92-593145/#41

#7 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by jashro44 (22750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

R1 Panther

Tchalla with prep should be able to stomp GG. BP is one of the smartest men on the planet after Doom, Richards and Pym. I dont see how a guy like that, would miss GG TP powers lol. with his vibranium suit on and his anti metal claws he will make short work of GG.

R2 Panther

Truth is, im no GG expert. But Tchalla has some amazing feats, and those are what made me chose BP. here take a look.

http://www.comicvine.com/black-panther/29-1477/black-panther-respect-thread/92-593145/#41

LOL great to see that the thread is doing its job.

All though Grodd has been able to take everything the flash can dish out. As much as I like black panther but I don't think he can hurt Grodd. And I believe Grodd himself is extremely intelligent so I don't know if round 1 is easy (all though I myself am no expert on Grodd). Not sure about prep but I don't know if 1 day is enough time...Figuring out a way to hurt grodd will be difficult in addition to that he is also going to have to outsmart grodd as well.

#9 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Yes dude, Kudos for the awesome thread, its very useful. Excellent job :D

Yeah i knew GG is intelligent. But i never knew GG was "able to take anything the flash can dish out" How the hell did GG do that? Did he have Prep? cuz i doubt he has Flash speed.

I dont doubt that this happened, but i would love to see a scan of this. I had no idea GG was that lethal. I thought he was TP Gorilla with Rhino or even Thing strength . And BP has taken shots from heavy hitter before (again awesome thread)

#10 Posted by Nefarious (21211 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorilla Grodd wins both rounds.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (22750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil:

Yes dude, Kudos for the awesome thread, its very useful. Excellent job :D

Thank you!

Yeah i knew GG is intelligent. But i never knew GG was "able to take anything the flash can dish out" How the hell did GG do that? Did he have Prep? cuz i doubt he has Flash speed.

I don't think he is as fast as flash but his durability allows him to take flashes hits and keep going.

I dont doubt that this happened, but i would love to see a scan of this. I had no idea GG was that lethal. I thought he was TP Gorilla with Rhino or even Thing strength . And BP has taken shots from heavy hitter before (again awesome thread)

I believe grodd is actually weaker than rhino (I think he is a 10 tonner all though I am unsure) but his durability makes him difficult for flash to drop. As for black panther taking hits from heavy hitters yes the vibranium suit does allow him to do that but it doesn't help black panther escape submissions holds. Eventually grodd is going to win. There isn't really much Black panther can do to him. He might be able to think something up in round 1 but grodd is also going to be prepping.

#12 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Thank you!

I don't think he is as fast as flash but his durability allows him to take flashes hits and keep going.

I believe grodd is actually weaker than rhino (I think he is a 10 tonner all though I am unsure) but his durability makes him difficult for flash to drop. As for black panther taking hits from heavy hitters yes the vibranium suit does allow him to do that but it doesn't help black panther escape submissions holds. Eventually grodd is going to win. There isn't really much Black panther can do to him. He might be able to think something up in round 1 but grodd is also going to be prepping.

wow excellent scans, thx

I deff underestimated GG. His chin is amazing tanking those shots. But cant GG be cut by Tchallas claws, daggers and sword?

In Africa, Gorillas (even Silver-backs although rare) are preyed on by Leopards/panthers. The Gorilla has a great size advantage, but looses to the much smaller cat. Its cuz of the claws. I thought of something like this when i saw this thread, but on a epic scale lol

#13 Posted by jashro44 (22750 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil said:

@jashro44 said:

Thank you!

I don't think he is as fast as flash but his durability allows him to take flashes hits and keep going.

I believe grodd is actually weaker than rhino (I think he is a 10 tonner all though I am unsure) but his durability makes him difficult for flash to drop. As for black panther taking hits from heavy hitters yes the vibranium suit does allow him to do that but it doesn't help black panther escape submissions holds. Eventually grodd is going to win. There isn't really much Black panther can do to him. He might be able to think something up in round 1 but grodd is also going to be prepping.

wow excellent scans, thx

I deff underestimated GG. His chin is amazing tanking those shots. But cant GG be cut by Tchallas claws, daggers and sword?

In Africa, Gorillas (even Silver-backs although rare) are preyed on by Leopards/panthers. The Gorilla has a great size advantage, but looses to the much smaller cat. Its cuz of the claws. I thought of something like this when i saw this thread, but on a epic scale lol

I'm not sure how Grodd does against piercing attacks to be honest. All though I would think someone who can take hits from the flash would be immune to that. All though there is also grodds TK that black panther is going to have to deal with.

#14 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: damn dude GG has both TP and TK. I think your right, he is to much for Tchalla to handle. Excellent scan dude!

#15 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd FTW