Black Panther vs Gambit vs Daredevil vs Bronze Tiger

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Everyone has Standard Gear here in this fight. Who wins here in an random encounter that takes place in an abandoned Warehouse ? 

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By One-Above-You

I say Black Panther.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Thread  !  I Give Life To You  !
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

My money is on Gambit

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I aint too sure here yet
Daredevil*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Daredevil*
TheDrifter said:
"My money is on Gambit"
Why am I not surprised?
King Saturn said:
"Everyone has Standard Gear here in this fight. Who wins here in an random encounter that takes place in an abandoned Warehouse ? 

caption
caption

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption

"

Here's my take:  The three normal looking dudes gang up on the tiger.  After that, Daredevil would let Gambit and Black Panther to fight it out while occasionally intervening to keep the upper hand.  In the end though, Daredevil would be the one to walk away.  That's the way things go.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Does anyone think Bronze Tiger could win here ? 
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Agony

Bronze tiger or Gambit

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Bronze Tigers' just a killer no? i think he'd kill Gambit and Maybe DD but probably not then BP and DD'd have to put him away

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Does anyone think Bronze Tiger could win here ? "
I don't think he brings enough to the table. He can fight, but when everyone else has ranged weapons (and one of them is practically throwing bombs at you), h2h skills aren't enough. I could see him taking out DD and possibly Gambit if he can get close, but with 4 people fighting at once, focusing on any one person would leave him open to the other two.

Nelomaxwell said:
"Bronze Tigers' just a killer no? i think he'd kill Gambit and Maybe DD but probably not then BP and DD'd have to put him away"
Bronze Tiger is a top tier martial artist.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Buckshot said:

"King Saturn said:
"Does anyone think Bronze Tiger could win here ? "
I don't think he brings enough to the table. He can fight, but when everyone else has ranged weapons (and one of them is practically throwing bombs at you), h2h skills aren't enough. I could see him taking out DD and possibly Gambit if he can get close, but with 4 people fighting at once, focusing on any one person would leave him open to the other two.

Nelomaxwell said:
"Bronze Tigers' just a killer no? i think he'd kill Gambit and Maybe DD but probably not then BP and DD'd have to put him away"
Bronze Tiger is a top tier martial artist.

"
I know i'm familar with him i dig his suicide sqaud stuff and i hope he and Vixen hit it off but idk if this is based on Skill or power or what,  i mean he can take out shaggy man but i'd actually need all stats on the table and DC.com doesn't do stats
Avatar image for loaded_revolver
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Loaded Revolver

If this is everyone for themselves I got T'Challa because of his equipment.Daredevil has never been able to beat T'Challa,Gambit..is a great fighter and is fairly intellegent but I think T'Challa has him in that department and with his equipment.....I don't think Bronze Tiger is that much better than him if at all to do any major damage before he's KO'd.I think T'Challa may have the intellect advantage over him as well.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice fight. For some reason I think Black Panther has the best chance here. He's got the offensive skills and his suit gives him the edge in terms of durability.

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Gambler said:
"Nice fight. For some reason I think Black Panther has the best chance here. He's got the offensive skills and his suit gives him the edge in terms of durability."
I agree with you.If T'challa wasn't it it though..who do you think would win?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Loaded Revolver said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice fight. For some reason I think Black Panther has the best chance here. He's got the offensive skills and his suit gives him the edge in terms of durability."
I agree with you.If T'challa wasn't it it though..who do you think would win?"
Gambit
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Gambler said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Gambler said:
I agree with you.If T'challa wasn't it it though..who do you think would win?"
Gambit"
LOL..Why was I thinking you were going to say someone else?
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By One-Above-You
Akira Overdrive said:
"I see Gambit bouncing around on peoples head while simultaneously charging them and causing limbs to blow off."
Gambit can charge people now?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Loaded Revolver said:
LOL..Why was I thinking you were going to say someone else?"
I should clarify that a little. I don't know if Gambit would win, but thats who I would make a case for. If Bronze Tiger could get in close he may be able to take the Cajun out. But then again Gambit's crazy. I could see him getting stomped and then touching BT, charging him up, and blowing himself and anyone else around up.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
Akira Overdrive said:
"I see Gambit bouncing around on peoples head while simultaneously charging them and causing limbs to blow off."

Gambit has a mental block in his mind that keeps him from charging people.

Gambler said:
Seconded.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Static Shock said:
"Akira Overdrive said:

Gambit has a mental block in his mind that keeps him from charging people.

Not anymore

I can charge anything or anyone

Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Gambler said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
I should clarify that a little. I don't know if Gambit would win, but thats who I would make a case for. If Bronze Tiger could get in close he may be able to take the Cajun out. But then again Gambit's crazy. I could see him getting stomped and then touching BT, charging him up, and blowing himself and anyone else around up."
What about DD =]
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

(This is still going off from BP not being involved right?) DD has just as good of a chance as the other two. I've seen DD and Gambit throw down before and it was pretty even. It was Gambit's book so he actually landed a couple shots where as DD didn't. I can see DD dodging Gambit's cards, but then not being prepared for the explosion that would follow. Thats my opinion anyway.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock
Gambler said:
"Not anymore

"

Gosh darnit....
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Gambler said:
"(This is still going off from BP not being involved right?) DD has just as good of a chance as the other two. I've seen DD and Gambit throw down before and it was pretty even. It was Gambit's book so he actually landed a couple shots where as DD didn't. I can see DD dodging Gambit's cards, but then not being prepared for the explosion that would follow. Thats my opinion anyway."
That seems plausible.Gambit is just about the only person besides Spidey and possibly Nightcrawler than keep up with DD in the acrobatics department.I think this is quite an even match up over all though.
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Akira Overdrive
Akira Overdrive said:
So no one thinks this can happen?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Akira Overdrive said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
So no one thinks this can happen?"
No
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Akira Overdrive said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
Why would he do that....and how?
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Akira Overdrive
Gambler said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
No"
Haha.Why not?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
So even though everyone has standard gear here... T'Challa wins or does Gambit take the fight ? 
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Loaded Revolver
King Saturn said:
"So even though everyone has standard gear here... T'Challa wins or does Gambit take the fight ? "
T'Challa definitely wins.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Akira Overdrive said:
"Gambler said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
"Akira Overdrive said:
No"
Haha.Why not?"
That may work against slow moving zombies but it aint gonna fly against the likes of BP, DD, and BT.
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Gambit's agility seems enough for me.Dodging and grappling onto someones head or arm,etc. can be there last move.

Not to mention the extensions Daredevil and T'challa have.Grabbing onto a cape,or billy club and charging it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Akira Overdrive said:
"Gambit's agility seems enough for me.Dodging and grappling onto someones head or arm,etc. can be there last move.

Not to mention the extensions Daredevil and T'challa have.Grabbing onto a cape,or billy club and charging it.

"
Huh? All the characters in this battle are to fast and acrobatic to allow Gambit to simply bounce off their head while charging it. BP's suit absorbs Kinetic Energy so thats not going to work on him. Although I dont think Gambit's fast enough to pull off a move like that anyway.
Loaded Revolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Loaded Revolver
Akira Overdrive said:
"Gambit's agility seems enough for me.Dodging and grappling onto someones head or arm,etc. can be there last move.

"
I think T'Challa is more agile and DD is a better acrobat...I don't think Gambit is going to be out for blood...he's a good enough fighter to hold his own without killing people..he won't win but I mean I don't think he has a reason to kill.
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Akira Overdrive
Gambler said:
"Akira Overdrive said:

"
Huh? All the characters in this battle are to fast and acrobatic to allow Gambit to simply bounce off their head while charging it. BP's suit absorbs Kinetic Energy so thats not going to work on him. Although I dont think Gambit's fast enough to pull off a move like that anyway."
Okay maybe thats a little to much,though does BP's cape absorb aswell?

Loaded Revolver said:
"Akira Overdrive said:

"
I think T'Challa is more agile and DD is a better acrobat...I don't think Gambit is going to be out for blood...he's a good enough fighter to hold his own without killing people..he won't win but I mean I don't think he has a reason to kill."
True.I wasn't sure about if this was in character or not.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock
Akira Overdrive said:
"Okay maybe thats a little to much,though does BP's cape absorb aswell?

The entire suit (including the cape) is vibranium microweave.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By T.J. Magnum

BP

StriderHiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By StriderHiryu

This narrows down to either Gambit Or Black Panther...Gambit has a high level of stamina and Panthers suit is a plus..But I'm going with Gambit.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock
StriderHiryu said:
"Gambit has a high level of stamina and Panthers suit is a plus..But I'm going with Gambit."

Panther's stamina is higher. 
Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rapist

id like to say gambit but i think BP takes this

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Gambler said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
I should clarify that a little. I don't know if Gambit would win, but thats who I would make a case for. If Bronze Tiger could get in close he may be able to take the Cajun out. But then again Gambit's crazy. I could see him getting stomped and then touching BT, charging him up, and blowing himself and anyone else around up."
I'd also make a case for Gambit winning with the second set up, but I don't think I'd use this method. Gambit has always had the opportunity to blow someone up in a fight, but he doesn't use it. He may not have been able to grab someone's bare arm and blow them up, but people wear clothes and he could always charge the shirt an enemy was wearing, yet he rarely if ever did. It could just be because it would be dangerous (blowing up someone you're close enough to touch isn't smart) or it could just be for the sake of the story (blowing up people with a touch is no fun, well, it is, but it could quickly lose its charm), but he doesn't do it. Then again, DD is great with nerve strikes (better, and more likely to use them than most martial artists) but he doesn't paralyze everyone he fights either. In this fight, I think any of them could drop another with a touch (nerve strikes for DD, BP and BT, charging clothes or skin for Gambit, and energy daggers for BP), but I don't know if they would. Also, 3 of them (2 if BP's out) know nerve strikes so they might know to avoid them if they thought the others might use them. You're free to make that argument of course, just posting my opinion.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'd also point out that although Gambit doesn't use nerve strikes, he is a master of the French martial arts style called Savate. This style is all about kicks although strikes where incorporated later on. But these kicks primarily target anything below the groin (again, high kicks where introduced later on). Ankles and knees are the main targets and to a master any part of the foot can be used as a weapon.
I just wanted to say that cause sometimes it seems like Gambit really doesn't have a set style when in fact he's a master of one.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Hope you didn't misunderstand, I know Gambit's skilled (in traditional martial arts and informal stuff that he's cultivated on his own), I was just saying that he's always had the ability to blow people up but never used it(or rather, I've never seen him use it), and the others have one-hit-kos as well. His ability to charge organics hasn't given him anything he couldn't practically do already, and it doesn't (by itself) give him an edge in hand to hand over the others since they have similar moves.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nah dawg I wasn't  directing it at you. I was just kinda piggy backing off from the part of your post where you talked about nerve strikes. I was just throwing it out there cause when you(myself included) look at the characters involved  they all jump out as skilled martial artists, but Gambit not so much. Even though he is a master of a martial arts style he doesn't come across the same way the others do in that respect.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gotcha.