Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Reasonings please?

Round 1. No prep, with morals, win by KO. Fought in Amazon Rainforest

Round 2. 2 Days prep, with morals, win by KO. Fought on top of a sky scraper

Round 3. No prep, no morals, win by killing opponent. Fought in the streets on NYC

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

What tech does black panther have?

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti-metal claws and has vibranium weaved armor

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By icysloth

@batmanJLAmanhunter: Which Deathstroke New 52 or preflashpoint? and what is the starting distance apart. And in Scenario 2 do they have info on there opponent.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

I will go with black panther all 3 then. In round 1 he has a location advantage, round 2 I am more impressed with his prep feats, round 3 is the toughest but i believe his tech gives him an edge.

Avatar image for batmanjlamanhunter
batmanJLAmanhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5 feet apart. Give me you opinion of the fight with New 52 Deathstroke and preflashpoint

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

I don't think it matter which deathstroke it is. New 52 slades got that armor but anti metal claws break any metal down instantly. Pre 52 is tougher to call but I think black panthers skill, enhancements can match slades at least but I think his weapons are better.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By icysloth

@batmanJLAmanhunter: New 52 wins all rounds his equipment is better than than panthers, he has Nth metal armor which is strong enough to trade punches with LOBO who is way above a class 100 in strength and I think is equal to vibranium even if the claws can get thru it, he carries explosives strong enough to kill Lobo and is enhanced enough to fight 5 alien hybrids and know he can kill them easily, and his healing factor has improved significantly. Pre 52 Deathstroke wins round 1 and 2 because morals are on, he is also just as good a prepper as BP if not better. Round 3 is the only one panther has a shot of winning because he has experience in NY from his daredevil teamup so he knows the area, but I would still give the edge to Deathstroke. The herb makes BP as strong as Captain america but I think deathstroke would make captain america his Bi&^*.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

The explosives he used to kill lobo to my understanding were not standard gear. All though I never did finish that arc... But lobo was tonned down anyways. Black panther can match those durability feats in his vibranium suit. His healing factor wasn't improved in the new 52 either. And black panther is willing to kill in character.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By icysloth

@jashro44: I know BP will kill but Deathstroke is way more ruthless, It hasn't been stated what is standard gear in New 52 is standard, I know he no longer has his power staff, which pisses me off. But he has used explosives in many new 52 battles so I am saying explosives are standard equipment. PLus Deathstroke can team bust without prep in new52(alien hybrids) and because of 90% brain capacity can think better than panther on his feat. With prep he has made the teen titans, the conglomerate, and the JLA all look sorry. I also just think his healing factor has improved, this hasn't been stated.

Aphile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aphile
@batmanJLAmanhunter said:

Reasonings please?

Round 1. No prep, with morals, win by KO. Fought in Amazon Rainforest

Round 2. 2 Days prep, with morals, win by KO. Fought on top of a sky scraper

Round 3. No prep, no morals, win by killing opponent. Fought in the streets on NYC

Which Deathstroke are you using? I'm not sure who wins with prep, it could go either way. 

But without prep, Black Panther (if he has the vibranuim suit) beats Slade due to skill and his gadgets.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Stronger

Round 1: Deathstroke

Round 2:Black Panther

Round 3:Deathstroke

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MasterM0r0n

Round 1: Deathstroke

Deathstroke has too much of everything (except the suit and intelligence) for Black Panther to handle. I give this to Deathstroke.

Round 2: Black Panther

Black Panther is the preparation artist while Deathstroke is the tactical genius. The preparation artist wins.

Round 3: Deathstroke

This ties back to Round 1. Remember, Deathstroke has the healing factor.

This is a close on, but I give it too Deathstroke by the slightest.

p0st by,

Master M0r0n

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

@icysloth:

I know BP will kill but Deathstroke is way more ruthless,

How would is slade more ruthless?

It hasn't been stated what is standard gear in New 52 is standard, I know he no longer has his power staff, which pisses me off. But he has used explosives in many new 52 battles so I am saying explosives are standard equipment.

He used his power staff in deathstroke #9. None of these explosives will get by black panthers armor anyways. The only way slade can get by the armor is slashing it along the grain.

PLus Deathstroke can team bust without prep in new52(alien hybrids)

Which issue are you referring?

and because of 90% brain capacity can think better than panther on his feat.

Yes his processing power is better but this is balanced out by black panther being smarter.

With prep he has made the teen titans, the conglomerate, and the JLA all look sorry.

With prep black panther has defeated mephisto, silver surfer, and iron man (who also had prep on him).

I also just think his healing factor has improved, this hasn't been stated.

I don't believe we have seen him do any healing abilities now that he hasn't done pre 52. I will need to reread Higgins run however.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ghost_rider1

Round 1: deathstroke

Round 2: black panther

Round 3: deathstroke

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By grimlock

@batmanJLAmanhunter: I'm assuming this is Tchalla?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By never give up

been done probably