Black Panther vs Deathstroke

Avatar image for patrickborkland
patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scenario 1: all weapons, gadgets and resources allowed, one day of prep time.

Scenario 2: no prep time, no resources, pure physical fighting

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MethoKi

1 - Black Panther

2 - Deathstroke.

Also, this has been done before.... many o times, my friend. But, Welcome to the Vine.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm This his hard.Ive heard Deathstroke is good with prep time,and i know he is a very skilled fighter

Black Panther is good with prep and is also a skilled fighter

Don't know about the second but I say Black Panther wins the first

but on the first I also want to say Black Panther because he uses Hand to Hand combat more.Its not always when you see him with a weapon

So i'll say Black Panther for both rounds but a hard battle on both

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black panther takes both rounds. It would be close.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RenaissanceMan

WTF Slade is at his most powerful right now, and people have him losing both fights. No way. I might give an edge to Panther in fight one because he has all of Wakanda on his side. But he loses two.

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

WTF Slade is at his most powerful right now, and people have him losing both fights. No way. I might give an edge to Panther in fight one because he has all of Wakanda on his side. But he loses two.

I disagree. Black panther is currently a teleporter and his energy daggers have pierced an alternate reality terrax, so he can get by Slades Nth metal armor.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman said:

I disagree. Black panther is currently a teleporter and his energy daggers have pierced an alternate reality terrax, so he can get by Slades Nth metal armor.

Teleporting does make a difference. But if in fight one resources weren't included and each fighter had time to game plan for one another. Deathstroke would definitely win. But giving one fighter his entire country to fight one man is spite.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@renaissanceman said:

Teleporting does make a difference. But if in fight one resources weren't included and each fighter had time to game plan for one another. Deathstroke would definitely win. But giving one fighter his entire country to fight one man is spite.

I was mainly referring to round 2. I thought that they would have standard gear but I guess what the OP means by pure physical fighting is hand to hand. I still think black panthers wins without any weapons or armor involved.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh ok. I still think Slade would take two. He takes on whole teams without prep at times.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: Don't be a fanboy.

I for one, love both Black Panther and Deathstroke, Deathstroke a little more. These guys are more evenly matched than Batman and Black Panther, in terms of skill. I think it's real close. Black Panthers teleporter would be an issue, but Deathstroke is more calculating imo. I'd give round one to Slade by a hair. Round two would also be tough but I'd give the edge to Black Panther.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I for one, love both Black Panther and Deathstroke, Deathstroke a little more. These guys are more evenly matched than Batman and Black Panther, in terms of skill. I think it's real close. Black Panthers teleporter would be an issue, but Deathstroke is more calculating imo. I'd give round one to Slade by a hair. Round two would also be tough but I'd give the edge to Black Panther.

lol. No fanboys here, I was able to admit that he may lose to Spiderman, who I absolutely hate.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jashro44 said:

Black panther takes both rounds. It would be close.

Agreed with this. Would be really close and DS might be able to put it some wins, but I'm banking on BP.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell does deathstroke beats a prep master like black Panther in round one, having all wakanda resources on his back.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Tchalla didn't have them damn herbs he'd lose round two...but now he has as many advantages as Slade and the extra advantage of skill .... Black Panther wins both.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gritterr

Current king of the dead Panther should Take both rounds

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have any scans of BP since his upgrade? I'm really curious to see what kind of stuff he's doing now.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dondave

Anyone have any scans of BP since his upgrade? I'm really curious to see what kind of stuff he's doing now.

He hasn't really shown his new stats yet except from destroying a robot with a punch and some of his gadgets such as his teleporter

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@shizzmahh said:

He hasn't really shown his new stats yet except from destroying a robot with a punch and some of his gadgets such as his teleporter

Kinna lame for so many people to be on his bandwagon then.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@shizzmahh said:

It because he is said to have the strength and knowledge of all the previous Black Panthers before him, as he is already a 1 tonner in strength this would pout strength into the Superhuman range as partially confirmed by Hickman

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade kills the Batman copycat, he puts small rocks in his mouth and punches his jaw upward. Black Panter spits out blood and bone bits.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love both characters here, but, if one has to win... Prep. - Deathstroke, Resources - Black Panther, Hand to hand - Black Panther (with a tiny advantage).

So... BP?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Veshark

@dondave said:

@shizzmahh said:

He has all the knowledge and strength of all past Black Panthers. That's like a century of knowledge (it's described as him having the experience of every battle ever fought), I believe, and he's clearly displayed superhuman strength. Then there's the new toys like teleportation, force-fields, cloaking, and Terrax-stabbing daggers. But even prior to his upgrade, Black Panther was like the eight smartest man on the planet, was a seasoned tactician and leader of a nation, and had technology from the most advanced nation in the Marvel Universe.

BP's already impressive without his powers, in fact, most of his rep and feats come from his pre-upgrade incarnation. His King of the Dead upgrade just adds more reasons.

Slade kills the Batman copycat, he puts small rocks in his mouth and punches his jaw upward. Black Panter spits out blood and bone bits.

Black Panther spits out the rocks because guess what, he's superhuman. BP then proceeds to kill the less-funnier Deadpool.

Avatar image for barryallen_shazam
BarryAllen_Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 t'challa 2 Black Panther

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BadVoodoo

@veshark:

@veshark said:

@renaissanceman said:

@dondave said:

@shizzmahh said:

He has all the knowledge and strength of all past Black Panthers. That's like a century of knowledge (it's described as him having the experience of every battle ever fought), I believe, and he's clearly displayed superhuman strength. Then there's the new toys like teleportation, force-fields, cloaking, and Terrax-stabbing daggers. But even prior to his upgrade, Black Panther was like the eight smartest man on the planet, was a seasoned tactician and leader of a nation, and had technology from the most advanced nation in the Marvel Universe.

BP's already impressive without his powers, in fact, most of his rep and feats come from his pre-upgrade incarnation. His King of the Dead upgrade just adds more reasons.

@badvoodoo said:

Black Panther spits out the rocks because guess what, he's superhuman. BP then proceeds to kill the less-funnier Deadpool.

Whoa whoa, less funnier Deadpool lol?

Deathstroke was first, really, go google it. Deadpool even copied the name of dead and deathstrokes favored weapon, the sword. If anything Deadpool is Deathstrokes repainted nephew.

But i really don't mind this one copycat because Deadstroke and Deadpool are both completely different characters despite being a result of another marvel copycat.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo

....Yeah I know, Deathstroke was first. I know that Deadpool was basically a copy of DS.

I just jokingly referred to Deathstroke as a less-funnier Deadpool, I never said he was a carbon copy (which on that note, BP is hardly a Batman copy).

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP both rounds

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RenaissanceMan

@dondave said:

@renaissanceman said:

@dondave said:

@shizzmahh said:

It because he is said to have the strength and knowledge of all the previous Black Panthers before him, as he is already a 1 tonner in strength this would pout strength into the Superhuman range as partially confirmed by Hickman

Big deal. Slade is stronger than that. He's far more durable than before. And is stated as being outright Metahuman/Superhuman himself.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Black Panther

2 - Deathstroke.

Also, this has been done before.... many o times, my friend. But, Welcome to the Vine.

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@shizzmahh said:

Ah ok...damn.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther both rounds.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther is good, but he's not beating Slade in a physical fight.