• 79 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Current Black Panther
  • Current Cyborg
  • Standart gears (not including runes and gems)
  • No BFR
  • No help
  • No prep
  • In character

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

no one?

#3 Posted by i_like_swords (13940 posts) - - Show Bio

no one?

You don't need to bump a thread after 11 minutes.

Cyborg stomps, mismatch.

#4 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by i_like_swords (13940 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Didn't Black Panther used a intangible energy daggers recently? also wears a vibranium suit?

#7 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. I believe his vibranium suit absorbs damage and sound. Not only that,but he's displayed camouflage (useless against Vic..being that he'll have sensors),Teleportation (enough to teleport from the jungles of Wakanda all the way to somewhere in the inner city),an energy shield (I actually don't know how that thing works) and besides his crazy ninja-batman skills,he also has powerful weapons....such as his anti-metal claws or daggers that cut through any metal.

#8 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Cyborg has similar senses as Superman,not equal.

#9 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg has some insane hardware. Panthers speed will be an issue for Cyborg though.

Additionally Panther has his anti-metal claws (are they currently standard for him), those can cause him some serious damage.

Really its about can Cyborg drop Panther before Panther can drop Cyborg with anti-metal claws?

I like this fight, both will try to use the location to their advantage.

I think we need some feat showings here.

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5370 posts) - - Show Bio

BP. Wakandan tech, vibranium suit, energy daggers and the exploding thing he did in New Avengers 1 , I'm assuming they're part of his King of The Dead powers

#11 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Cyborg has similar senses as Superman,not equal.

But still,wouldn't he be able to detect invisibility? I mean,ONLY if he can...I am not assuming that he has those sensors. He probably does....

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: If black Panther is invisible would still emitt heat from his body and not to mention noises.

#15 Edited by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cameron83: If black Panther is invisible would still emitt heat from his body and not to mention noises.

Ah,I see.

..What noises would he emit exactly? The dude is a master of stealth....

But still,as said,invisibility would be useless...

#16 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

no one else?

#17 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@i_like_swords: no bfr,cyborg can only teleport himself

I'm pretty sure his tech is still far superior to Black Panthers.

What type of Tech that Cyborg shown to be superior than Black Panther Tech.

#18 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg.

#19 Posted by Lvenger (19233 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther has some good stats as the King of the Dead but Cyborg has some impressive ranged feats. If he has better strength feats, Cyborg should win.

#20 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg has some insane hardware. Panthers speed will be an issue for Cyborg though.

Additionally Panther has his anti-metal claws (are they currently standard for him), those can cause him some serious damage.

Really its about can Cyborg drop Panther before Panther can drop Cyborg with anti-metal claws?

I like this fight, both will try to use the location to their advantage.

I think we need some feat showings here.

#21 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1988 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. He's too quick and also incredibly intelligent. He's even been capable of hurting Namor. so I don't think Cyborg would hold out against him.

#23 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg. Close fight. Cyborg just has better armor.

#24 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther.

#25 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

BP. Wakandan tech, vibranium suit, energy daggers and the exploding thing he did in New Avengers 1 , I'm assuming they're part of his King of The Dead powers

He might not have the vibranium suit anymore (Hickman has stated he isn't a fan, so it isn't clear if he still has it) and the exploding thing was just a punch (the thing he punched was a cyborg which is why there was a explosion).

Don't know enough about cyborg to comment on the fight.

#26 Posted by Sebast_Allen (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther wins, as many have said, sound and physical attacks arequite hastily negated by his suit, but whay many might have failed to mention is the fact that BP's vibranium weapons are going to be very effective against cyborgs metal armour.T'challa is also a very smart man and a smatrer tactitioner and fihhter who will outmanouver and beat cyborg with some difficulty.

#27 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg stomps

#29 Edited by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Do any of these weapons stop Black Panther from stabbing him in the human part of his face? Is the human part of his face protected in anyway?

#30 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21: Do any of these weapons stop Black Panther from stabbing him in the human part of his face? Is the human part of his face protected in anyway?

Not only that,but again,he has long range teleportation,energy shields,and is definitely fast enough to dodge most ranged weaponry. Not only that,but I am pretty sure his vibranium armor absorbs energy. Not only that,but his anti-metal claws can definitely tear cyborg a new one....no pun intended. And his technology is possibly far more advanced. I am aware of Cyborg's feats,so don't waste your time...at the same time,I don't think anyone here knows ANYTHING about T'challa and his feats....which is not surprising,actually.

#31 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Not only that,but again,he has long range teleportation,energy shields,and is definitely fast enough to dodge most ranged weaponry. Not only that,but I am pretty sure his vibranium armor absorbs energy. Not only that,but his anti-metal claws can definitely tear cyborg a new one....no pun intended. And his technology is possibly far more advanced. I am aware of Cyborg's feats,so don't waste your time...at the same time,I don't think anyone here knows ANYTHING about T'challa and his feats....which is not surprising,actually.

Current Black panther may not have his vibranium suit or anti-metal claws. Hickman has expressed he isn't a fan of those items (more so the vibranium suit). Based on the gear shown he can turn invisible, teleport, has an energy shield, and his energy daggers.

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He didn't demonstrated this yet,but he can do that since the promethium nanites give him morphing capabilities and also can self-repair.

@cameron83: What? Don't waste time? Anyone have right to post and speak what they want. Long range teleportation? Using boom tubes Cyborg can being anywhere in the universe (remember Apokolips now exist in another dimension).

#33 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cameron83 said:

@jashro44 said:

Current Black panther may not have his vibranium suit or anti-metal claws. Hickman has expressed he isn't a fan of those items (more so the vibranium suit). Based on the gear shown he can turn invisible, teleport, has an energy shield, and his energy daggers.

So we're unsure?

I mean,he's always had it and we shouldn't assume that he doesn't......

Anyway,also,Black Panther's suit was able to tank Storm's electricity and redirect it back to her.

Just throwing these out there in case people were wondering... I mean,Cyborg can teleport and such,too...but his teleportation is by a more slower portal form

#34 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He didn't demonstrated this yet,but he can do that since the promethium nanites give him morphing capabilities and also can self-repair.

@cameron83: What? Don't waste time? Anyone have right to post and speak what they want. Long range teleportation? Using boom tubes Cyborg can being anywhere in the universe (remember Apokolips now exist in another dimension).

I thought boom tubes worked by opening a portal from one place to another and Cyborg would have to walk through? I think Black Panthers teleporter is something he can use better in combat as its quicker IMO.

As for the nanites covering his skin it wont help as black panthers energy daggers can turn intangible. I guess Black Panther could cut his circuitry up as well.

#35 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cameron83 said:

@jashro44 said:

So we're unsure?

Anyway,also,Black Panther's suit was able to tank Storm's electricity and redirect it back to her.

Just throwing these out there in case people were wondering... I mean,Cyborg can teleport and such,too...but his teleportation is by a more slower portal form

Yea we are unsure. I kind of don't think he has the vibranium suit because I don't see why he would need to create a force field to block those laser beams in new avengers #1. Also his fight with Storm the suit didn't seem to increase his durability.

For now I am only going with the tech Black Panther has shown.

#36 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cameron83 said:

@jashro44 said:

@cameron83 said:

@jashro44 said:

So we're unsure?

Yea we are unsure. I kind of don't think he has the vibranium suit because I don't see why he would need to create a force field to block those laser beams in new avengers #1. Also his fight with Storm the suit didn't seem to increase his durability.

For now I am only going with the tech Black Panther has shown.

What does increased durability have to do with it?

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I thought boom tubes worked by opening a portal from one place to another and Cyborg would have to walk through? I think Black Panthers teleporter is something he can use better in combat as its quicker IMO.

As for the nanites covering his skin it wont help as black panthers energy daggers can turn intangible. I guess Black Panther could cut his circuitry up as well.

Agreed. But yup,that's how Boom Tubes work. It's more effective with transporting an entire team wherever they please.

#37 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: @jashro44 Not necesseraly. In Justice League 4 after assimilated Mother Box's tech,opened a Boom Tube was just teleported without entered on it. Also does the same in Justice League 15 while garbbing Dr.Shin

#38 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Not necesseraly. In Justice League 4 after assimilated Mother Box's tech,opened a Boom Tube was just teleported without entered on it. Also does the same in Justice League 15 while garbbing Dr.Shin

But more times it's commonly used as a portal for him. It CAN be used that way,as you said,but that's if he wants to BFR a person (a person who CAN'T teleport,that is)....

btw,this is irrelevant,but can Darkseid teleport?

#39 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

His skin isn't covered of promethium nanites,his entired body armor is made of it and can repair itself,which you forgot to mentioned.

#40 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5370 posts) - - Show Bio

@superskrull86: energy daggers, anti metal claws negate the armor advantage.

#41 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: The vibranium suit should have made it so storm couldn't hurt him or those lasers were non factors (He shouldn't have needed the force field to block those lasers). Thats why I don't think he has the vibranium suit anymore.

#42 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cameron83: The vibranium suit should have made it so storm couldn't hurt him or those lasers were non factors (He shouldn't have needed the force field to block those lasers). Thats why I don't think he has the vibranium suit anymore.

Ah,okay :)

Seems like an okay trade-off

#43 Edited by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

His skin isn't covered of promethium nanites,his entired body armor is made of it and can repair itself,which you forgot to mentioned.

I thought you said that the nanites can move around his body and cover an unexposed area?

And my argument is either black panther will stab the human part of his body or he will cut up the inside of cyborgs body with his energy daggers. I am not arguing him cutting up the actual nanites.

#44 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cameron83: Not necesseraly. In Justice League 4 after assimilated Mother Box's tech,opened a Boom Tube was just teleported without entered on it. Also does the same in Justice League 15 while garbbing Dr.Shin

But more times it's commonly used as a portal for him. It CAN be used that way,as you said,but that's if he wants to BFR a person (a person who CAN'T teleport,that is)....

btw,this is irrelevant,but can Darkseid teleport?

It's more commonly used when he needs to transport the team,he could use to teleport himself that way.

I don't have sure,but when Darkseid shows up he didn't used a mother box to came Earth.

#45 Edited by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

That's what he meant...and I don't think it means anything really....

Although it repairing itself is also an important factor....

#46 Edited by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Ah,okay :)

Seems like an okay trade-off

Yea I can deal with him losing the vibranium suit because he still has some cool tech.

@superskrull86: energy daggers, anti metal claws negate the armor advantage.

He hasn't really shown he still has anti-metal claws yet.

#47 Posted by cameron83 (7185 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jashro44 said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

I thought you said that the nanites can move around his body and cover an unexposed area?

And my argument is either black panther will stab the human part of his body or he will cut up the inside of cyborgs body with his energy daggers. I am not arguing him cutting up the actual nanites.

Yes. I can be used to cover his body because the morphing capabilities. About self-repair,the nanites would replace his damaged tissues as mentioned in scans below

#49 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8649 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: OK but if black panther stabs him in say the forehead (the side of his forehead that is human), the energy dagger will hit his brain. Any evidence an attack like that wont KO Cyborg?