#1 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Black Panther Vs. Conan. BP has His hand Claws and twin Vibranium Rapiers, Conan has an Adamantium Sword and Ares battle Axe. Black Panther has on a non-vibranium costume. Conan is wearing normal gear. They are both willing to kill. Fight takes place on an open plain with a small marsh 45 ft off. 

Vs.

#2 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

BP Brings the Pain.
#3 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  Easily?
#4 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan CRUSHES Black Panther. 

Conan = Captain America, on Steroids! 

Conan has beaten Cap before too BTW. 

; ) 

#5 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
yes.
#6 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: Did you read the Op?

@DeathsHead2: Ive never knew they fought??? I Do know he was handling Wolverine.
#7 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
yeah i did
#8 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  Can you explain your reasoning cause I feel it can go either way.
#9 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:

" @Thor's hammmer: Did you read the Op?

@DeathsHead2: Ive never knew they fought??? I Do know he was handling Wolverine. "

In a "What If?"  Conan beats him, they then team-up, and finally Cap offers him a spot on the Avengers! 

#10 Posted by pooty (11117 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2:  I don't know if "What Ifs" are considered canon since the events portrayed can go either way a billion different times. You just saw one possibility of the fight. There maybe 5 other instances when Conan loses to Cap. Nevertheless Conan is no joke. I actually would say a tie if not for the fact BP would take advantage of mistakes, surroundings etc better than i think Conan would. Very Very very close battle.
#11 Posted by Dark Noldor (547 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther
He´s got more fight skills and speed than Conan
who depends too much of raw power

#12 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan wins.  He's just as skilled and far more brutal.
#13 Posted by Ramtha07 (1291 posts) - - Show Bio

Conan
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224158 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... I think Black Panther can take out Conan
#15 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther beats the barbarian. One of the world's smartest men & one of the best fighters. Arnold dosn't stand a chance.

#16 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

this reminds me of panther vs killmonger battle....i think it would be a close fight either way

#17 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10486 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall2: I'm certain Killmonger is smarter than Conan.
#18 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
" @capall2: I'm certain Killmonger is smarter than Conan. "

perhaps...care to explain or any evidence to prove this point is valid in a battle field and not a science lab?
#19 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell: @capall2: @DaMainMan: @Dark Noldor:  @Thor's hammmer:

Conan is actually brilliant. He is nothing like in the films. He was chattier and solved most of his battles with intelligence. Mind you he has defeated gods of his realm. Which would be comparable to Marvel Bricks and mid level energy/element Manips. He is a tactician= to Cap. Also he did not rely on Raw power. He was said to move like a panther and very agile almost cat like. He is very much like Cap and Panther then a Raging Barbarian. He simply has that Wolverine agenda in battle. He has Preternatural Strength and Agility. He has on several occasions out ran beast in the wild and out muscled them. Hes absolutely no joke and some re-search should be done on him.
#20 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Your not informing about the big guy, I grew up on him and actually like him more than Cap. The Arnold comment was a joke, by Crom's beard!

#21 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMainMan:  lol okay and I remember you commenting in a Conan battle I did before. I was directing the comment more to those who seem to think hes just a brute or has no chance in this battle.
#22 Edited by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:

" @Nelomaxwell: @capall2: @DaMainMan: @Dark Noldor:  @Thor's hammmer:  Conan is actually brilliant. He is nothing like in the films. He was chattier and solved most of his battles with intelligence. Mind you he has defeated gods of his realm. Which would be comparable to Marvel Bricks and mid level energy/element Manips. He is a tactician= to Cap. Also he did not rely on Raw power. He was said to move like a panther and very agile almost cat like. He is very much like Cap and Panther then a Raging Barbarian. He simply has that Wolverine agenda in battle. He has Preternatural Strength and Agility. He has on several occasions out ran beast in the wild and out muscled them. Hes absolutely no joke and some re-search should be done on him. "

Exactly.  Can BP win here?  Yes.  Would he win the majority against Conan, with Ares' Axe and an Adamantium Sword?  No. 

Conan FTW, 7/10... atleast. 

#23 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
*Facepalm Conan was smart for a Barbarian from the bronze age, BP is one of the Smartest people on a planet with a bunch of Super Geniuses.
#24 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@ThaMessenger07: *Facepalm Conan was smart for a Barbarian from the bronze age, BP is one of the Smartest people on a planet with a bunch of Super Geniuses. "

Touch'e! 

Lol! 

#25 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  His intelligence is irrelevent. There fighting in territory where the ground is even. In this scenario, it is battle smarts/tactic which Conan knows just as well if not better. There are no sophisticated weapons or fancy computers. Steve Rogers is brilliant but not nearly as brilliant as T'Challa, yet he can more then hold his own in H2H combat and tactics. This is the wild, where Conan spent as much of his life if not even more of it within. Conan became a King later in Life not always privileged like T'Challa. 

Next time you "facepalm" do it a little harder. =d 0.0 b=
#26 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: 

Nice one back! 

This is fun!  Weeeeeee!!! 

Seriously though, ...07 has a point.   

#27 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight can really go either way....but if its current BP then Conan wins just because of his superior stats.

#28 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob:  It is current BP I felt Regular Heart Shaped Junkie BP would have too much of an advantage and be a completely one sided fight.
#29 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Thor's hammmer:  His intelligence is irrelevent. There fighting in territory where the ground is even. In this scenario, it is battle smarts/tactic which Conan knows just as well if not better. There are no sophisticated weapons or fancy computers. Steve Rogers is brilliant but not nearly as brilliant as T'Challa, yet he can more then hold his own in H2H combat and tactics. This is the wild, where Conan spent as much of his life if not even more of it within. Conan became a King later in Life not always privileged like T'Challa.   Next time you "facepalm" do it a little harder. =d 0.0 b= "

than you shouldn't have brought up intelligence at all. and do some reserch on BP's claws he destroys both Conans wepons. *facepalm
#30 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: Lmao @ heart shaped junkie! Yeah i agree. I think that version of him would give in the edge needed to make it a cake walk.
#31 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: 

Then Conan STRANGLES Black Panther with his bare hands! 

; ) 

#32 Edited by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  His current claws are not Arctic Vibranium. I brought up intelligence because people kept referring to Conan as some big slow brute who swings his sword around talentless and runs into battle thoughtless. Was that facepalm harder? Please say it was, please say it was....... Fingers X'd

@karrob: lol Yeah I feel he would own honestly.
#33 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
 what are his current claws then? and you shouldn't have replied to me with that post then because i didn't say that.
#34 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  I replied to everyone that was tossing this match as a no contest or stated something I believed was false. They are standard Wakanda Vibranium.
#35 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathsHead2 said:
"@Thor's hammmer:  Then Conan STRANGLES Black Panther with his bare hands!  ; )   "

Still, this.  Just this FTW! 

#36 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
when did they change from artic?
#37 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer:  He is no longer wearing the Vibranium and wakanda tech. In fact I don't even know if his Claws are Vibranium at all.
#38 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07 said:
" @Thor's hammmer:  He is no longer wearing the Vibranium and wakanda tech. In fact I don't even know if his Claws are Vibranium at all. "
Panther doesn't even have claws, currently. 

@Thor's hammmer said:
" @ThaMessenger07: when did they change from artic? "
They didn't change from Anti-Metal vibranium. He just doesn't have claws at the moment.
#39 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  I thought he did but cool. LOL I was gonna PM you and ask you lol. I haven't gotten around to reading much of TMWOF: BP
#40 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07: The book isn't bad, but it isn't that great. I'm only reading it to keep up with T'Challa. I'm just hoping that Marvel puts him back to the way he used to be in the future.
#41 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  Agreed. I have kept up with the purchase just haven't read it. I have to hop on them when I get home. It didn't make sense to me but most people told me it's a pretty solid story and I love the visual. I would like him to go back to his roots as I would love DD to Return to his. They were two characters who had some of the consistently best story arcs.